𝟎𝟎𝟔. peck on the lips

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗦 . ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER SIX,
get off your asses

𝓣he triplets went into a locker-type room. Pietro grabbed a pair of running shoes and a long sleeve shirt before putting them on.

Wanda was just staring at something as Lucrecia opened one of the lockers and went through the stuff inside of it.

She picked a matching purple set that had a few black on it with white shoes. She lifted her hand and waved it over her body just as the purple set replaced her old clothes, she didn't want to go butt naked infront of her brother. She put on a few rings and bracelets to finish her look. [outfit on top but add some more black in it]

Pietro took a red leather jacket from the locker and looked at Wanda who was focused on something else, only snapping out of her trance when Pietro threw the jacket at her.

"Put it on," Pietro told her to which she obeyed.

Lucrecia faced Wanda, posing with her outfit. "Do you like it?"

"Huh?"

Lucrecia rolled her eyes playfully, "My outfit. Do you like it?" She repeated.

Wanda blinked at her and then looked at her outfit, she nodded with a smile on her face. Lucrecia gave her a grin before typing her hair up in a ponytail.

Pietro looked at his sisters and beckoned for them to come to him, they obeyed and looked at him with a questioning expression. He wrapped his arms around the two of them, embracing them into a hug.

"They have their own plan but we have our own little one," Pietro told them, still in a hug.

Lucrecia lifted her head to look at him, "What is it?"

"Don't die. Don't sacrifice your life for any of them, understood? I don't want to lose any of you. Promise?"

Wanda and Lucrecia shared a glance, "Only if you promise as well."

Pietro looked at the two of them with adoration in his eyes, he gave them a lopsided smile. "I promise."

The sisters nodded their heads, "We promise." They spoke in unison.

Pietro brought them into a tight hug before letting go and kissing both of their temples.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Etro."

Someone going inside the room interrupted their little moment, the three of them turned to see Steve in his suit. "Are you three finished? We're about to leave in the Quinjet."