𝟎𝟎𝟖. ant-man

· 。゚☆: *.☽
V I S I Q U E V I O L E T

☽▎V I S I Q U E     V I O L E T   ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗔𝗡𝗧-𝗠𝗔𝗡. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO ━━━ CHAPTER EIGHT,
don't tell cap

"𝓘 hate you. I really do." A female voice deadpanned at the person across from her.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You're just saying that 'cause you're jealous."

"Jealous? Oh, please. Why would I ever be jealous of you?"

"Don't deny it, Maximoff. You know you are."

"As I said, I'm not jealous of you, Wilson."

Sam Wilson narrowed his eyes at the Maximoff girl before he rolled the two dice in his hand and threw it on the board. A five and a two; seven.

"YES!" Lucrecia groaned loudly as Sam moved his character seven spaces, missing her property by one move behind.

"Beat that, Maximoff! I don't have to pay you anything." Sam teased, doing a little victory dance.

Lucrecia scowled, "I hate this game." She mumbled in her new American accent, crossing her arms. Natasha and Steve had been helping the triplets practice their American accent, the three of them were pretty good at it but their Sokovian accent would slip out sometimes.

"I don't," Sam laughed mockingly at the annoyed girl. "I think monopoly is my favorite board game now."

"Why, because you missed my property? There are still other possibilities, Sam." Lucrecia retorted, uncrossing her arms and leaning forward towards the board.

Sam shook his head, "Atleast I didn't get to pay you a thousand dollars."

"It's not my fault that you can't afford it, you're broke." Lucrecia pointed out, gesturing to the not even five hundred monopoly money in Sam's hand.

Sam gave her a glare, "Shut up."

This time, it was Lucrecia's turn to laugh at him mockingly. From how much money they both have, Lucrecia is winning, but with how much luck they have been having, Sam was definitely winning.

Lucrecia took the two dice and as she was about to throw them, a sensor was set off, alerting them that an uninvited guest was on the premises. The two of them immediately stood up, Lucrecia set the two dice on the board as she and Sam ran to where their suits were.

They were the only Avengers that were home so they already knew that it was going to be them that will get sent to check and possibly fight. Once they put their suits on, they went up to the roof to check who or what was going on.