Voices ☽ Teen Wolf {Book 1}

Door TamiaDemarest

When Lea Martin, Lydia Martin's adoptive sister, begins to hear voices in her head, she finds it hard to con... Meer

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forth one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

forty nine

36 1 0
Door TamiaDemarest

Voices

Season 3 Part 2
➳➳➳➳➳
Scott, Sully, Isaac, Allison and I all sat around Argent's office. Allison aided Chris' injuries from the ninja-like ghosts that appeared during the party. It was news to me when Allison told Sully and I about these 'ninja-ghosts' appearing from the shadows and attacking everyone.

"His eyes were glowing." Scott says.

"There was something almost ritualistic about it." Chris grumbles. "Like it was looking right into his soul."

"That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac says.

"That's what it did to everyone." Allison says, cleaning Chris' wound.

"Not everyone. They only came after the werewolves." Scott says.

"And Lydia." I say.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Chris says.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac asks.

"A Kumicho. A yakuza boss." Chris explains. "It was my first gun deal. I was only 18 and I was supposed to be a simple exchange. Except Gerard left out a minor detail of the buyers being yakuza. He waited to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise."

"Or your ability to survive." Allison says.

"The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows." Chris says.

"They just came out of the dark." I utter. Everyone eyes fall me. "It's what Lydia said." I explain.

"They had swords, not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos." Chris continues.

"What do they want?" Scott asks.

"To get to the kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Chris says.

"Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asks.

"Not exactly." Chris says.

"What was he?" Scott asks.

"I don't know. But there might be someone who does." Chris says. "There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi...they called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic. And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down."

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found." I utter.

"Not particularly, no." Chris shakes his head.

"You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" Scott asks.

"Maybe." Chris says.

"What if he doesn't wanna talk?" Allison asks.

"What if he doesn't even remember you?" Sully asks. Chris stands from the chair and approaches a box sitting on the desk. He turns it to face him and opens the box.

"He'll remember this." Inside the box reveals a broken mask, an odd looking mark that looked so angry and challenging.

"I know I didn't kill it. I'm not sure you can. But I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there." Chris says. Scott picks up a piece and we both examine it. It's made out of some sort of glass.

"What was behind the mask?" I ask.

"Darkness..." Chris says. Scott and I turn to Chris. "absolute darkness."

➳➳➳➳➳
Scott and I head home and we prepare ourselves for school. Lydia made it out okay, after the demonic ninja's attacked her and all. We prepared ourselves the next morning and went to school.

"Getting marked by those things wasn't the greatest feeling." Lydia says as we drove our way to school.

"I wouldn't bet on it." I say.

"Strange they didn't come after you." She says. "If Argent says they come after any supernatural creature, they haven't come after you, they didn't mark you. That should say something."

"Like what?" I question.

"Maybe they're after you." She says.

"I wasn't the only one they didn't mark. Scott, Aiden, Sully." I say.

"Hm." She sighs.

"Scott is supposed to tell Stiles about everything that happened last night. Did you see where he went? He just disappeared." I say.

"I don't know. I was busy getting marked by demonic ninjas." Lydia says. I roll my eyes at her.

"Well, maybe Stiles could do some research or something and might help us out." I say.

"Maybe." Lydia shrugs. I pull into the school parking lot and pick a parking spot. Lydia and I climb out of my jeep and head inside the school. We see Kira making her way inside and she stops by us.

"Hi." She huffs out a smile, but she seemed nervous.

"Kira?" I frown at her.

"You guys...aren't gonna kill me. Are you?" She asks. Lydia and I exchange looks.

"Why would we kill you?" Lydia asks.

"You guys are werewolves." Kira says in a hushed tone. Lydia and I chuckle.

"We aren't werewolves, Kira." I say.

"We're banshees." Lydia smirks.

"Banshees?" Kid asks.

"Yeah." Lydia and I say.

"What's a banshee?" Kira asks. Lydia lets out a chuckle and throws her arm around Kira, the girls walking away.

"We're learning ourselves at the moment." Lydia says. I feel my phone buzzing in my hand and I lift my hand up, seeing a text from Scott.

SCOTT:
Didn't get a chance to tell Stiles. He's got a lot on his mind right now. Heading home and taking a sick day

I inhale deeply and catch up with Lydia and Kira.

Lydia, Sully and I sat in my room, focusing on our homework assignments. For a while, we've worked hard and shared some laughs. But after a couple hours, we all managed to fall asleep.

I breathed heavy on my bed. My fists balled at the blankets. I turn my head, letting out soft whimpers. I could feel the thin layer of sweat covering my body. I was dreaming. I knew I was. There was no way I just teleported to the hospital...

"Stiles?" I call out. The hospital is completely empty. Not only is it empty, but it's covered in snow and ice. I held my hand up, watching the snow collecting in my hand. But the warmth of my hand didn't seem to melt the snow. It's like my skin was ice cold. I wrapped myself, keeping myself comforted in my own presence. Whatever is happening here, I didn't feel too good about this.

"Stiles? Are you here?" I call out again, but no response. I turn my head in every door direction, trying to find him.

"Lea?" I turn my head down the hall and see Sully.

"Sully?" I question. I jog down to him. "What's going on? Where is everyone? Why's the hospital frozen?" I ask.

"We're in the state." He smiles.

"The state? What?" I frown. "I'm looking for-"

"Stiles? He's over here." Sully says. He turns away and immediately takes off running down the hall.

"Wait, Sully. Wait!" I shout. I run down the hall, trying to catch up to him. Once I turn the corner, I slide across the icy flooring, stopping in shock. I raise my brows up in shock.

"Sully? No!" I gasp. Sully stood at the end of the hall with two demonic ninjas standing at his sides, a third standing behind him holding their sword through stomach. Sully coughed and blood pours from his mouth. I reach for my baton but I find it missing. Instead of doing nothing, I decided to run forward. I grew closer and closer to the demonic ninjas but before I was able to lay a finger on them, a large, while force field comes form the ninjas and knocks me back.

I took in deep breaths, feeling the back of my head filling with pain. I open my eyes and see everything blurry. I find the strength to pull myself up and look around. I turn my head and easily spotted Stiles standing in the middle of an opened room.

"Stiles? Stiles!" I call. He doesn't respond. He just stood there, keeping a grimacing look on his face. He's pale, his lips are a pale pink color and the circles under his eyes are dark and sunken into his face. He looked like he was dying...

Two demonic ninjas appear in front him. "Stiles!" I warn. He still doesn't respond. The sound of the ninjas was spine tingling, not in a good way. It takes seconds for them to run towards Stiles and force themselves in Stiles' chest.

I let out a gasp and shot up in the bed. I look around me and see Sully and Lydia passed out asleep around me. I let out a sigh, resting my hand on my forehead. The sudden need of getting a drink hits me. I climbed out of bed and made my way down the stairs. I walk over to the cupboard and pull out a glass cup. I finally walk over to the fridge and fill it up with water. I bring the cup to my lips and turn to head upstairs. Instead, I'm met with four pairs of glowing yellowish-green eyes. I drop the cup and the glass shatters everywhere.

I pull out my baton and finally began fighting against the demonic ninjas. The sound of steel slapping against steel just made everything so loud. Glass breaks, furniture gets knocked over. I throw my leg out and kick back one of the ninjas. Another swings it's sword out and knocks my baton from my hand.

"No! No! No! Wait, wait! Lea! Don't move!" I turn my head and see Sully and Lydia standing on the stairs.

"Don't move?! Are you kidding?" I ask breathlessly.

"It's Allison. I'm on the phone right now with him." Sully explains. He holds his phone up.

"Don't move, Lea. Whatever you do. Just don't move. Their called Oni. Allison said they're looking for a dark spirit. They'll do their check, once they find you not the dark spirit, they'll leave. Just let them do the check." I pulled myself from the wall and took a couple steps forward. I inhaled deeply as one of the Oni approaches me, grabs me by the side of my head and brings me down to my knees. Immediately, I can feel a burning sensation behind my left ear. I look up into the Oni's eyes, feeling myself lose complete and total control of my thoughts and feelings. The Oni tilts its head to the side and holds us in the position for a moment longer. Then, the Oni releases me and I hear a hissing sound as I fall to the floor. I felt myself shivering on the floor, trying to think of warm and cozy thoughts.

"Check behind her ear." I hear Scott. Lydia and Sully approach my side, push down my left ear.

"There's an S." Lydia announces. I finally snap back into reality and look at the two sitting above me.

"S? What? What-What does S mean?" I shiver.

"It means you're yourself. You're not possessed by some dark spirit." Lydia informs. I turn to sully.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Yeah. They did it to me upstairs." He says, showing me the S behind his left ear. I exhale deeply and lean against the wall.

"What now?" I ask.

"Scott is heading to the hospital to check on Stiles." Sully informs.

"Lydia?" I sigh.

"I'm okay." She nods.

➳➳➳➳➳
With everything going on, it's been nothing but chaos, and not just for me, for everyone. Figuring out who the Oni is after, who is possessed. I guess Scott is okay knowing that none of us seem off- demonic wise.

It's been a couple days since the Oni showed up at the house. Sully and I have been staying together, making sure neither of us is attacked or possessed. His mom knows where he is, which is good. Wouldn't want his mom calling the police over a missing child. Lydia and I, pretty much everyone, has been going to school. Stiles is a little odd, but he claims he's fine, which he is. I just think Melissa is right, he's just sleep deprived. And not only that, he lost his mind for a while from Jennifer, from sacrificing himself to find his dad. But other than that, everyone seems fine.

I still can't seem to shake off that dream I had a couple days ago. The one where I watched Sully get killed by the Oni and the Oni just rushing into Stiles' body the way they did. I mean, it doesn't seem important, it was only a dream. It's not like it was real. Although, I've dreamt something about Lydia and it turned out true. Like I dreamed or, maybe even visioned her screaming like a banshee, turns out she's a banshee. I could be wrong, maybe it was a coincidence. Or maybe, oh, just maybe, I'm looking way into this...

"Lea. Lea. Wake up!" I open my eyes and see Sully standing over me. I pull myself up in my bed, staring at him confused.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's Stiles." He says.

"What's wrong?" I ask. My bedroom door suddenly opens and here comes Lydia with a panicked look on her face. I even noticed Aiden standing behind him.

"Didn't you hear it?" She asks.

Sully, Lydia, Aiden and I stood around in Stiles' room. There's red string everywhere, connecting to all different things, but it all tied down to the scissors that stabbed through his mattress. Sheriff isn't home, it's the only way we were able to get inside.

"What all does this mean?" Lydia asks. We hear the front door slamming and we all turn our heads to see Scott and Isaac rushing to Stiles' room.

"How did you know? Did he call you?" Scott asks.

"I heard it." Lydia says. Scott turns to me.

"I didn't hear a thing." I shrug.

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden says. Scott and Isaac walk further into the room, staring at everything on display.

"Not as confusing as this." Lydia says.

"He uses red for unsolved cases." I say.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case." Sully says.

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac says.

"Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia questions.

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. We came here to get a better scent." Scott explains.

"What else did he say?" I ask.

"Somethings wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Scott says.

"And he's freezing." Isaac adds.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop in the 20's." Aiden says.

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asks.

"We kind of...we didn't tell him yet." Scott sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Lydia questions.

"He made me promise not to." Scott says. "We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gone far, right?"

"Maybe." I say. "I sleep walk and I can go miles and miles from home, and not even realize it. It's happened before."

"You didn't notice his jeep was gone, did you?" Lydia asks. "You promised you wouldn't call his dad, I didn't." Lydia moves over to her purse and pulls out her phone.

"Wait, Lydia, hold on." Scott urges. "I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison-"

"Everyone except for the cops. Great idea!" Lydia frowns.

"You guys remember Lydia and Lea gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Sully says.

"You don't have to call his dad." Scott says. "It's five minutes to the station."

"We'll catch up." Lydia says.

"What? Why?" Scott asks.

"There's something here." Lydia says.

"Yeah. Evidence of total insanity." Aiden frowns.

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death." Isaac says.

"Go. We'll be right behind you." Lydia says.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.9K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
952K 84K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
65.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...