Techno Love | Trollex | Troll...

By Lvavora

"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Trolls just wanna have fun
Chapter 2- History of the strings
Chapter 3- Escape
Chapter 4- Crazy Train
Chapter 5- The attack on Symphonyville
Chapter 6- Poppy's Letter
Chapter 7- Lonesome Flats
Chapter 8- Trust Issues
Chapter 9- I Fall to Pieces
Chapter 11- Perfect for me
Chapter 12- Caught
โ™ฅ o๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ฝo๐“‰- ๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ โ™ฅ
Chapter 13- The royal's visit
Chapter 14- "Oh dear..."
Chapter 15- Barracuda
Chapter 16 - Rock Zombies
Chapter 17- Just sing!
Chapter 18- Techno love
A/N note
//Spoilers!! for Trolls: Holiday in Harmony//

Chapter 10- Welcome to Vibe City!

4.4K 84 18
By Lvavora

________________________

The inside of the U.F.O was spectacular. It has surreal, science fiction-esque landscape with bright neon signs. There were a bunch of funk trolls walking around. The bubbles went up and we ended up in a room. Poppy landed on a seat safely, while Hickory and Branch landed roughly on their seats. Trollex was the last to landed on a seat when you where about fall and hit the ground Trollex caught you in his arms, you both were a blushing mess. He finally let's you down as you took a sit at your chair.

"Welcome to vibe city," A voice said that didn't belong to any of you. "You are a cordial guests of Prince Cooper." The owner of the voice came out from behind you and you saw a troll identical to your friend Cooper.

"Cooper, what are you doing here?" Poppy asked overjoyed to see her friend. "Cooper" laughed and another voice came from behind, "actually, I'm over here." The real Cooper was standing behind us. We all looked back-and-forth between the two.

"What!" Poppy said in disbelief. "Bacon-wrapped hotdogs!" Hickory yelled. "Ok, maybe all the Jazz hasn't left my brain yet." Branch said and started banging the side of his head. "Am I crazy or does your friend look like the prince of funk?" Trollex asked with his hand on his head.

"Ha! Of course!" You suddenly gasped which cause them all to jump. "No wonder you two are alike! Man, how come I never realized that! But seeing you two together, just proves the point!"

"Wait Y/N, have you met them before?" Poppy asked. "Well yes. When I was out on my quest I got lost in the forest I didn't know where to go. I lost my map, ate all my rations, I would've survive if the royal funk family didn't help me and brought me here."

"Oh.. so that's why you jumped on the bubble instead of running away from them." Trollex said. "Yes." You said close to his face. Once you realized how close you were you backed away.

"Turns out I'm actually from vibe city, just like my twin brother." Cooper explained. "I'm Prince D. What's Poppin'?" Prince D said and ran toward his brother's side.

"I got a twin brother." Cooper said, and Prince D. gave him a friendly bump. "How is this possible?" Poppy asked in disbelief.

"Well it's a very complicated story." Cooper said as he began his story.

Flashback: (brought to you by, Techno Beat Drop who I always forget)

"When we were both babies, my egg got snatched out of the nest. Mom and dad looked everywhere but they couldn't find me, so you guys raised me as one of your own. And then when I went out to go find other trolls like me, my mom and dad finally found me."

"Q, is that him? I think our search is finally over!" The queen said. "Our son is finally home." The king said happily.

Flashback ends:

"I guess it wasn't to complicated." Cooper laughed and his brother joined. "O-oh. Poppy," Cooper said and rushed towards the side of the two trolls that just arrived. "I want you to meet the king and queen of funk."

"King Quincy, and Queen Essence." Prince D said as he joined his parents' side. "My mom and dad." Cooper added.

Queen Essence started kissing his son's cheek while Cooper said, "Aww."

"King Quincy! Queen Essence!" You said as you ran towards them and stopped when you were infront of them." It's good to see you again your majesties." You said while giving a small curtsey.

"Aw, Y/N good to see you again." Queen Essence said and gave you a hug. "How are thing dear?" She asked. "Life's been good. But me, my sister, and friends are on a middle of a something." You laughed.

"Wow, Cooper. You look just like your dad." Poppy complimented. "Yeah that must be why he's good-looking." King Quincy said and did a high-fived Prince D.

"Was that a dad joke?" Cooper asked. "It was lame!" Cooper declared and the family laughed.

"So that means your a funk troll?" Poppy asked. "You don't have to be just one thing." Cooper said. "I'm pop and funk." "Or maybe you're hip-hop, like me" Prince D said. "Yeah."

"Hip-hop?" Poppy asked and took out her map from her hair. "Yeah, I think your map is a bit outdated." Prince D said.

"Oh, he's right. Look at that, it still has disco." Branch said.

"Well, your majesties, we need your help to save all music from queen Barb. If we combine our music, she'll see that music unites all trolls and that we're all the same and that she's one of us!" Poppy said, while the king and queen looked at each other and looked at you.

"Y/N, did you tell them yet?" King Quincy asked and all eyes were on you. "I...I...." You stuttered, and then you let out a long sigh. "I didn't find the right time yet, till' now."

"Poppy, I mean no disrespect. But king to queen, anything but that." King Quincy said his attention drawn back to your sister. "Why not?" Poppy asked.

King Quincy pushed a button and we all ended up in a black and white spiral room. The pillars were all made of disc and in the middle of the room was a purple funk guitar with one string in it,-The Funk String.

"Let's tell 'em how it was, Prince D, and Princess Y/N." King Quincy said as we followed him.

"Long ago, our world was with out song or dance. "Prince D explained. "Then the trolls found the strings, and life was one big party."

We stopped infront of the guitar with the funk string attached to it.

"Oh, yeah. I've heard the story before." Poppy said. "That is, until the pop trolls tried to steal our strings." Prince D said and you and the Royal funk family stood infront of the guitar.

"Steal your string? That-That's not what it said in our scrapbooks." Poppy said.

"Scrapbooks?" Prince D asked. You sighed and s "Those are cut-out, glued and glittered by the winners." You sighed not making eye-contact on anyone. "Let me tell you how it really went down."

Queen Essence gestured you to follow, you shifted into a funk troll, which surprise Poppy (even though she already saw you transform) and the others.

🎶Oh, Oh🎶

🎶Yeah🎶

🎶Yeah, yeah, uh🎶

Prince D: 🎶We started off a team🎶

🎶Party 'til we fall asleep🎶

🎶Even on the street, when we disagreed🎶

🎶We did it on beat

Y/N: 🎶(Did it on beat)🎶

Prince D: 🎶Expected unique🎶

Y/N: 🎶(Right)🎶

Prince D: 🎶anything less, it was weak. The music of the strings made life complete🎶

Y/N: 🎶 (Facts)🎶

Prince D: 🎶'Til that one day they changed everythin'. The pop trolls started snatchin' up all of the strings

Y/N: 🎶(Oh no)🎶

Prince D: 🎶Put the melodies on top of popular beats. They cut us out of the scene. And then forgot what it really means🎶

Y/N: 🎶(Not even publish us)🎶

Prince D: 🎶Shoulda seen between all of the scheming. It seems like the trolls they stole from were meaningless. Walkin' around like they were the geniuses. But it's only samples, autotuned and remixes.🎶

Y/N: 🎶(No, lord)🎶

Prince D: 🎶I'm a vegan, I don't have no beef with 'em🎶

Y/N: 🎶(No, lord)🎶

Prince D: 🎶Gotta protect my kingdom. But the dream is to sing again.🎶

Y/N: 🎶(Yes)🎶

Prince D: 🎶Being friends, seamless blend. Harmony ain't hard when the keys within you win🎶

Then, King Quincy and Queen Essence joined.

🎶First, it was all love🎶

🎶Hands up, super star love🎶

Prince D:🎶(Stars up)🎶

🎶That you can have it, you can have it all, love. And you can get it how you want. But then you took it, took it all, love. (They took it all)

Y/N: 🎶All, love🎶

🎶Turn it up louder. Sing along, get the crowd up. But then you took it all, love (Took it all, love) Then forgot all about us (Oh), but it's all love.🎶

🎶I feel you. Sounds good in my ear when I hear it like that. I feel you, I say I look good to the mirror and it says it right back.🎶

🎶I feel you🎶

🎶A little love wouldn't kill you. You really did me wrong, it was real cruel. Had a lot of love and I still do 'cause I feel you.🎶

Y/N: 🎶Next morning, the elders were on me🎶

Prince D: 🎶Yeah🎶

Y/N: 🎶They saw the warnin' signs, couldn't ignore it🎶

🎶Had to figure out how to save the way of life they had made🎶

🎶So they made a play🎶

🎶The pop trolls were comin' for it all🎶

🎶All for one and one for all🎶

🎶So the only way we saw,

Prince D: 🎶how we saw it🎶

Y/N: 🎶It was one thing left to be done 🎶

Prince D: (What?)🎶

Y/N: 🎶Each leader grabbed a single string and said,🎶

🎶"Run!"🎶

After that you changed back into a pop troll.

"And the trolls never lived in harmony again." King Quincy said. "So the trolls lived in isolation because of what pop did?" Poppy asked in disbelief.

"Pop tried to destroy our music." Queen Essence said. "Just like Barb is trying to do." Branch said, Poppy looked at you and even though your not looking at her, you could feel her staring at you.

"And you never mentioned this to me?" She asked. "I didn't want to worry you..." You said with guilt. "I can make it right." Poppy said and ran u to the string. "History's just gonna keep repeating itself until we make everyone realize that we're all the same."

"But we're not all the same." King Quincy said. "It's why all our strings are different, because they reflect our different music." Queen Essence added.

"Denying our difference is denying the truth of who we are." King Quincy quoted. "I hadn't thought of it like that." Poppy said almost a whisper.

All of a sudden, an alarm goes off that cause us to jump.

"Rock has arrive! It's on!" Prince D exclaimed. "Prepare for battle." King Quincy said.

Suddenly, all funk trolls started preparing for the battle. Gathering their weopons which are guitars, trumpets, and etc.

"Assemble the crew!" Queen Essence announce.

"I'm gonna make sure you get to safety." Cooper said and started tapping the piano on the floor.

"Wait! Where's Trollex?" You asked the others. You peeked from below and saw Trollex from below but before you could get to him. three bubbles came picked you up in a the first bubble, the second bubble picked up Poppy and Branch together, and Hickory was trapped in the third bubble.

"No! No! Let me help you!" Poppy yelled. Then the power in vibe city suddenly went out.

"Aw, Are you kidding me?" Prince D exclaimed. "Hard rock cut the power." Queen Essence announced. "They're fighting dirty." Prince D said.

Your bubbles knocked each other that cause all your bubble to drift away.

"Hickory! Y/N!" Poppy called out. "Don't worry!" You yelled back at Poppy. "We'll find you guys!" Hickory replied.

"Uh... Poppy." Branch said. Poppy looked at were Branch was looking and stared in disbelief.

There in the distant were giant angler busses flying towards vibe city.

"Rock On!" Somebody yelled from the biggest bus, best guesses are that it's Queen Barb.

__________________________

We're nearing the ending peeps...^-^

- Aurora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 124 25
๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€. ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™ (ON HOLD) In a perfect world, Queen Poppy had it all. A devoted kingdom, loyal friends, family, and the...
78K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...
618 26 6
*Completely revising my OG Falling for a King. Better storyline, with more details in the middle of the story and written better. If you read the oth...
4.6K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...