Deal with the devil

By stylesslutss

Two friends are on the Way home until they find themselves twisted into a deal Two brothers. One year. Can th... More

Chapter 1- Pavements
Chapter 2- call
Chapter 3- meet
Chapter 4- the deal
Chapter 5- mansion
Chapter 6- breakfast
Chapter 7- observance
Chapter 8- training
Chapter 9- painkillers
Chapter 10- public
Chapter 11: tour
Chapter 12- nightmare
Chapter 13- dinner
Chapter 14- ride
Chapter 15- feel something
Chapter 16- undertand
Chapter 17- forgot
Chapter 18 - sorry
Chapter 19- distraction
Chapter 20- headache
Chapter 21- papers
Chapter 22- fake
Chapter 23- Belladonna
Chapter 24- attention
Chapter 25- keys
Chapter 26- blades
Chapter 27- kiss
Chapter 28- throw
Chapter 30 - talk
Chapter 31- plan
Chapter 32- try
Chapter 34- mission
Chapter 33- fly
Chapter 35- Lottas
Chapter 36- shots
Chapter 37- jealous
Chapter 38- babysit
Chapter 39- farm
Chapter 40- sensitive
chapter 41- pantry
chapter 42- burglary
Chapter 43- pool
Chapter 44- zoning out
Chapter 45- childhood
Chapter 46- pancakes
Chapter 47- drive
Chapter 48- flight
Chapter 49- Mykonos
Chapter 50- bed
Chapter 51- strawberries
Author Note
#2 Author note
#3 Author note
Chapter 52- waterfall
Chapter 53- kidnapped
Chapter 54- traditions
chapter 55- Yours
Chapter 56- moping
Chapter 57- Home
UPDATE
Chapter 59- dance
Chapter 60- Him

Chapter 29- date

2K 32 12
By stylesslutss

Celeste's POV:

Muffled voice's sound from downstairs.
The twins.
They've arrived back from their meeting.

" Ughh finally your back" I only slightly hear the faint sound of Nik complaining. They sound to be all in the kitchen.

" You've got me and Celeste for company. Better than these two." This time I hear Kiara's yelling more clear.

" Speaking of Celeste, where is she?"
Lorenzo.

"Your room" Nik whistles.
I hear Enzo mumble night before the creak of his quick footsteps up the stairs follows.
Slowly, the door opens.

Immediately he shrugs his shirt off. Then his suit trousers. Removes his rings. I notice his slight flinch as they clunk down on the dresser.

Purposely treading lightly, Enzo makes his way over to the bathroom.

" I am awake you know" I giggle just as he flicks the bathroom light on.

" Hey" he whispers. His voice is gentle and I can just about make out the smile on his lips through the faint light. I find myself already returning it.
" Hey"

Enzo pads over to click on the lamp beside the bed then leans down to brush his lips over mine. Still so soft. He's just as gentle with me as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I like your shirt. Almost looks like one of my own."
Carefully, he untangles his hand from my hair and moves it to tug on the edge of my shirt.

" It is your shirt dumbass"

He smirks, tugging on it again.

I sit up and he hooks his hand under my chin to move me closer.

His lips are soft and warm as he kisses me a second time. With the faint taste of champagne from his meeting.

I place my hand over Enzo's arm to pull him over me as his touch starts travel up my shirt.
Gradually, he begins to kiss me harder. More deep, desperate.
His hands are sliding over every inch of my body. Down my chest, my stomach, my hips.
My pulse is wild, heat filling my blood.

He's pressing kisses to my neck, before suddenly he pulls back.

I peer at him, confused.

One hand is still braced against my hip, the other still continuing to slide down my body. But he's not kissing me. He's staring at me as if he's about to talk.

" Are you gonna kiss me again, because I'd really rather you did that than just stare at me" I huff. As Enzo slides one hand down my body to place it on my thigh, he reaches the other one to back of my head. Burying his fingers into my hair.

" We don't always get what we want love" he grins, before pressing a kiss to my throat.

" Plus I want to ask you something"

"There's this place, not that far from here and I was thinking," he mutters lifting my chin carefully. I focus onto his blue eyes as he glances at me nervously.

He's nervous. I don't think I've ever seen him Nervous.

"Yes!"

"You don't even know what I was gonna to ask" he grins.

"Ok. And? I still said yes"

Tugging on my shirt yet again, he kisses me quickly before pushing off my body.

" Good, because I bought you a dress especially for tonight. You don't have to wear it, I just thought you might like it"

Enzo holds out a silk dress. Its a crimson red with a deep cut open back. I find myself gasping loudly as a wide grin spreads across my lips.

"holy shit, this is... wow. It's stunning"

Enzo's always had a talent for picking gorgeous dresses. But this...he's out done himself.

" Really you like it?" As I peer over it he's desperately searching my face for any sort of reaction. When he notices the smile wide on my lips a grin tugs against his. It even reaches his eyes this time.

Just a second later Nik's words from earlier begin to play in my mind. I feel the impulse to laugh, but I only smirk slightly.

" What?" Enzo says.
" What?"

He's biting his cheek as he glances towards me.
" Is it the dress?"

" No, the dress is perfect. It's just Nik told me something earlier" I giggle as he rolls his eyes and a look of disbelief settles on his face.

" Ugh what now?"

" He told me you said you love my laugh and my smile. And when I blush"

Immediately a slight tint of pink rises against his cheeks. This time he's blushing. I don't think I've ever seen Enzo embarrassed. Let alone blush.
I'm happy to see him like this. He doesn't any sort of guard up.

" Anything else" he coughs.

" And that you love the smell of my hair. Roses and jasmine"

" Well I'm not going to deny it. It's all true"

" I didn't think you talked about me this much" I snigger.

" Shut up" Enzo grins.

" No"

" Will this shush you?"

Enzo places his lips against my neck with a gentle kiss. His lips are soft but he's more hungry with his every move as he kisses down to my chest. I try grab his chin to press his lips to mine but he swiftly swerves away with a smirk.

" I'm gonna shower then change. And I know what you say about me love" Enzo sniggers as he wanders into the bathroom.
——————————————————————
Enzo refuses to tell me where we are going. He claims he wants it to be a surprise. It doesn't take too long to drive there, as I take in all the surroundings I start to recognise where we are.

Enzo quickly clicks off the engine to jump out and open my door himself. We're parked right next to the river. The faint light from the moon reflects off the glistening water.

" Make sure to lock your car, kiara might steal it" I joke and point towards his unlocked Tesla.

" Oh shit yeah" he mumbles, taking the keys out his pocket.

The click echoes through the cool air as he locks it.

" Were you really about to forget?"

" Shut up" he chuckles into my hand as he brings it up to press a kiss against my skin.

I let out laugh and let him lead me up the street. We carry on for a few more minutes before Enzo suddenly halts his steps.

A large yacht floats in the water beside us. I can already hear the faint chatter from the crowded deck. Candles glow brightly from each table with a small band playing in the corner.

" Oh my god, is this the restaurant?" I gasp. A smile widens across his face. It faults as he stares down at his watch.

" Shit. We need to hurry up. It's 10:18" Enzo mutters. He takes my hand into his and leads us in. The cold press of his rings used to almost irritate me. But now it's more comforting.

The whole restaurant is painted with fairy lights along with the many candles. It's not too crowded but not too empty.

"So" I begin. I'm interrupted. A loud bang crackles through the air.
And then another.

Almost immediately the shots begin to grow louder and quicker. Screams tear through the air as an uproar of chaos starts to spread throughout the restaurant.

"Enzo what the fuck is-" I'm cut off as he grips my waist to hurriedly push me behind him.

"What the fuck is happening?" I yell.

" Please just stay quiet" he whispers.

" But I don't understand-

The sharp whistle of a bullet shoots past us.
Shit.
Blood drips from Lorenzo's ear, painting his fingers crimson as he brushes them over the cut.

"FUCK. Lorenzo are you ok?" I watch my hand shake as I reach up to his injury.

"CELESTE GET DOWN!" I don't even have time to answer before Enzo wraps his arms around me to shove me under a table.

My legs trip, sending me flying into it instead. A glass of wine falls, shattering just beside me as I twist my body and only just make it under the table.

A bellowing explosion sounds just up ahead. I watch, picking glass from my hair and wiping blood from my forehead, as Lorenzo whips out a gun and sprints off away.

Fire licks up the yacht walls. Candles are knocked over all around. A series of coughs escape from my chest. Even then the acrid taste of smoke lingers in my throat. It was getting harder by the second to breath.

I place my hand over mouth and use the other to carefully climb out from under the table slightly. Only enough to go see what's going on.

"Lorenzo" I yell. I desperately try shouting again but can only force out a cough.

" Where are you? Please" I crawl through the mess of glass and food spread across the floor as I try finding a better a view of whatever is happening.

A sharp whistle rings in my ears. A bullet. Shooting right past me. Just as i look up again I notice the faint familiar silhouette of Enzo.

A wince escapes my lips as he dives right in-front of me. His hands wrap around my waist. Enzo's staring at me with wide, panicked eyes.

" Cel, please you need stay under the table. You need to pretend like you don't know me"

" Why..

The sharp hiss of bullets cut me off. Bullets from his gun. He's shooting even faster than I can comprehend. Even from lying in a pile of dirt, glass, blood his aim is still so accurate. I watch as men fall right before me.

Tables, chairs, dishes. Everything is broken. Even though Enzo is lying right in-front of me I seem to of got a better view of the surroundings,

There are men in black suits. Everywhere.
Some dead.
Some shooting.

Lorenzo cuts his gaze to me and hurriedly throws an object to the ground.
A gun.
I have absolutely no idea how to use it

"CELESTE SHOOT NOW" Enzo whispers. His body is almost writhing on the floor as he twists and turns, dodging bullets all while shooting his own.

My hands shaking, trembling, I reach for the gun. Tears are steaming down my cheeks, spilling onto my hands as I pick it up.

"Fuck" I mutter and desperately try re gain focus

As a man walks into my eyeline I aim the gun to his chest. Clearly I'm not discrete enough.

He too holds a gun. And it's aimed directly at me. He doesn't even seem fazed by the weapon I've got aimed at his chest. He's smirking even.

I shoot. It misses.
Fuck.

I try again but this time it misses by metres. My hands are trembling even more vigorously.
" Cel clear your mind. Focus"
Enzo's stood up now, continuing to shoot even as he faces towards me.
And finally third try,the guy is dead.

What did I just do?
What did I just fucking do?
My tears are falling harder. I'm pulling my hair in my blood stained hands. I only watch as it dies the blonde crimson. I don't even know where the gun is know.

" Enzo can we please try leave, somehow, please....

I'm cut off. A large hands grabs my shoulder. Another slides over my mouth.
This is why I needed to pretend I didn't know Enzo. These people ,whoever they are, can use me against him.

The man's bloodied hands cover every inch of my mouth.
I can't help myself, the tears pour harder.
" Shut the fuck up" he hisses.

It's not just the fact he's holding me. Everywhere there are bodies, injured, knocked out, dead.

"CALDO! You want her, you give me what I want" the man yells.

When Enzo turns he seems controlled but I can tell by the look in his eyes he's the exact opposite.
He slowly raises his gun, aimed directly at the man's head.
There's no use. Men in suit's surround him, their guns aimed at both him and I. We're outnumbered.
Shit.
Shit.

"Let her fucking go" Enzo bellows, his voice cracking. He no longer looks calm, there's panic written across his whole face.

"Seems tempting, but I need my stuff" The man grips me tighter. I can already feel the forming bruises.

Racking my thoughts, I try thinking of anything that could help me. Then it hits me.

I bite the man hard.
" Fuck" he roars, immediately snatching his hands away.

I sprint, fast,straight into Lorenzo's arms. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close as he cradles me against his body. I watch as Enzo's eyes desperately search over me.

" Cel are you ok. You don't have any serious injuries?"

" I'm fine"

Enzo presses a kiss to my forehead before wiping his thumb over my lips to remove the blood from my mouth.

When I look up, it all comes back into focus. The men still surround us. Guns ready and waiting.
"Face it Caldo, you have no where to run" the man grins.

"That's what you think" Lorenzo yells back.

I peer up at him. Confused. The same exact moment a large gush of air hits me.

A helicopter flies right before us, it circles a few times before landing right in the middle of all the chaos.

A tall blonde strolls out.

"Lovely weather ain't it?" Nikoli sniggers as he pulls out a pistol and takes a direct aim at the man.

At the same time a team crawls out from the helicopter and all ready there guns at the rest of the men.
Relief is rushing through me. I don't think I've ever felt more relieved.

"I was busy watching a horror movie, but you know I always love a bit of action" nikoli chuckles.

Nik opens his mouth to say more but he's interrupted by the screech of wheels as a black Range Rover brakes.
Kiara and Raffe jump out and immediately Raffe sprinte towards the man.
Choking his neck.

"You're not getting shit Antonio" Raffe presses a dagger to his throat and slowly slices across the skin.
The body slumps, blood gushing.

Kiara runs straight towards me and puls me into her arms.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" she yells as she tries wiping blood and dirt off me.

I don't reply.

"Right get in" Nikoli waves us into the helicopter whilst backing in himself.
And with that, we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...
179K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
347 26 21
Two of the most popular bands are facing off,head to head for a record deal. What happens when the lead singers develop feelings for each other? Will...
174K 3.4K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...