๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 96

4.4K 168 121
By g_r_a_s

"alright. calamity. search that up." you pace back and forth in your room.

"calamity...m-i-t-y." izuku types out the name on his laptop. he sits near the wall, the light of the computer illuminating his face.

"this is so stupid..." bakugo whispers, spinning back and forth on your computer chair. he hates the fact that he actually does want to help you.

it's just,

"i didn't expect bakugo to be on board." shoto's usually monotone voice has a hint of amusement in it.

other people are annoying.

"shut up icyhot." bakugo grits his teeth.

shoto follows his orders, sitting quietly on the edge of your bed.

"calamity..nothing really comes up except the definition of the word." izuku scrolls through the web.

"i know what it means. it means some type of thing that causes damage or distress. or in simpler words, a disaster." your nerdy side shines for a moment.

"spot on." izuku says without taking his eyes off the computer.

"did you try searching it up and relating it near the hero network? sometimes you have to be more specific." shoto points out.

"what do i even search up in that case then?"

"the hero list idiot." bakugo rolls his eyes.

"oh yeah. pull up the list and search the name then. it could be a really low ranked hero." you nod.

"calamity.." izuku slowly types into the search bar. shoto sits next to him near the wall and together, their eyes show them skimming through the different names.

"things related to calamity, but no calamity itself." shoto shakes his head.

"then what the hell? if the name was on a list of heroes at my dad's workshop, why is it not on that list?" you rub your forehead.

"maybe she's underground? maybe underground heroes don't show up? i'll search up mr. aizawa." izuku says, typing in said name. after a couple moments of keys pressing, izuku and shoto go right back to skimming.

"it's right there. erasurehead." shoto points at the screen.

"wait." you say, making the three boys look at you. "search up daxia. apparently she's underground."

as izuku nods, shoto furrows his eyebrows at you. "who's daxia?"

"right?" bakugo scoffs under his breath.

"my dad's girlfriend. she's a hero." you answer.

"your dad has a girlfriend?" shoto tilts his head.

"right?" bakugo says slightly louder.

"yeah, i know. but emiko hebi. that's her actual name."

"no daxia.." izuku shakes his head and you look at him in shock.

"what?" you raise an eyebrow.

"hm. i don't see it either." shoto shakes his head.

"this is bullshit." bakugo grunts.

"actually y/n.. i wanted to ask you something." izuku looks up at you.

"yeah what?"

"you said daxia was gonna fight in the eri rescue, right? i didn't see her at all." izuku points out.

the room is silent as you think back on the rescue. "damn..she wasn't down there with us." you whisper and izuku nods his head. "maybe she stayed at the top with ryukyu and my dad. maybe she stuck with my dad because he's not a hero." you conclude.

"are they a duo?" izuku asks.

"can't be." you say before you and shoto make eye contact. "him and endeavor are already a team."

"well no daxia and no calamity.." izuku shakes his head.

"you morons." bakugo stands up and walks over to your bed. "give me that." he takes the computer from izuku.

"what are you thinking?" you three follow him back to your computer table.

"something way smarter than what you were doing." bakugo rapidly types on the computer while you, izuku and shoto look over his shoulder.

"ever heard of the dark web?" bakugo calmly asks as he goes incognito.

"isn't that dangerous?" you raise an eyebrow.

"and illegal?" izuku follows after.

"it was created by the government so not necessarily." bakugo reasons. "if you get a blocker, you can't be traced."

"you're really good at computer stuff, bakugo." you compliment.

"i'm good at everything!" bakugo yells, making you three back away from him.

"we're also indoors late at night so shut up." you scold.

"whatever. on the dark web, you can search up pretty much anything." the blond explains.

"isn't there also the deep web?" izuku asks.

"i've heard of that one. but not the dark web." shoto nods.

"because the deep web is closer to the surface. the dark web is all the way at the bottom." bakugo nerds out.

"i guess you can say it's like an ocean." you start, making izuku and shoto look at you. "on the surface of the water is the normal web where you can find regular and everyday things. the deep web is slightly below the surface. as it's in the middle, it has a bit more..deep things than the regular web but it doesn't compare to the dark web." you start.

"the dark web is at the bottom. unimaginable things can be found here." bakugo finishes for you.

"drugs, sex trafficking, weapons without licenses, counterfeit money or credit cards. anything illegal? you can probably purchase it. hell, you can probably purchase a counterfeit hero license." you explain.

"a counterfeit hero license? that's insane.." izuku whispers.

"and this was created by the government?" shoto looks back at the computer screen.

"yep. it was made so people can exchange information anonymously. more specifically, spies for the government." you nod.

"sometimes for things like this, you need a hacker of some sort." bakugo continues to dodge illegal offerings.

"a hacker? we don't have that. and i don't think any of us know how to hack." shoto shakes his head.

"we have y/n." izuku smiles. "her scanner. she can safely hack and safely tell us how to maneuver through the dark web without anything bad happening." izuku explains.

"yeah and i just learned how to take information and save it onto something else. if we have a flash drive of some sort, i'll be able to transfer any data onto it. it'll be pretty useful for this just in case we run into anything.. bad." you reassure.

"jesus christ this shit in insane." bakugo shakes his head, making you three go back to the screen where he clicks out of a sex offering. as he continues to do that, your phone rings on your bed.

momo
everyone's in the common room. we're trying to figure out what to do for the school festival. we need you and if you can, get midoriya, todoroki and bakugo as well.

"damn..we have to go downstairs." you say while texting momo an ok.

"what? what for?" izuku asks.

"school festival. we still have yet to choose something." you explain.

"we'll get back to this later." shoto reassures.

"stupid fucking web." bakugo closes out of the tab and going back to the normal web.

"did you close out of that safely? i don't want anything on my computer..." izuku looks at his device in worry.

"i did dammit!" bakugo says before stomping to the door.

---

"there they are! where were you guys?" kaminari asks with his head leaned back on the couch.

"studying!" -izuku

"training." -bakugo

"eating." -shoto

"staring at the wall." -you

"well we're pretty stumped over here.." uraraka sadly smiles.

"we are having a hard time figuring out what we should do as a class. something that satisfies everyone." iida says.

"well first, i think we should take into account what aizawa told us in class." you start.

it's an event they look forward to. and there are those who feel stressed by the current conditions, which starting with the dorm system, came about because of the hero course.

"y/n's right." iida nods. "i think we should do something to help them relieve that stress."

"yeah..those aiming to be heroes cannot cause trouble for others without doing anything about it." momo intervenes.

"in that case, i don't think we can offer u.a students who know lunch rush's cooking. anything that satisfies their stomachs." iida says.

"oh, so you're saying we shouldn't do food?" sero rubs his head.

"personally, that's what i think. if we think about how to serve students in the other courses.." iida explains.

"if you put it that way, it would be rude to them if we were the only ones having fun." shoji says.

"it's frustrating, but we can't beat lunch rush." sato agrees.

"hmm.. stress relief, huh? we can't do a funny skit?" jirou asks.

"watching amateurs perform is really stressful, you know?" sero contradicts.

"it's fun if we all dance together!" mina says and that's when shoto walks away from you, izuku and bakugo who were completely silent throughout all of this.

"a dance..might be good." his monotone voice sounds.

"i'm getting support from someone super unexpected!" mina exclaims.

"hang on a second. there was something, wasn't there..?" shoto bends down to the computer. "i don't know what it's called, but it's the one where everyone's having a good time." after his explanation, the sound of music and cheering is heard from the computer. "oh, something like this." he nods.

"this isn't something i'd expect from todoroki." mineta says. "did you turn into one of those "party people," todoroki?!"

"no. i agree with iida's opinion that we should provide stress relief for the other courses. in order to do that, don't you think it would be good to offer a place where everyone can have fun? the idea came from our supplemental classes for the provisional license." shoto points out.

"i see..song and dance, huh?" iida types on the computer.

"i'll say it again, but watching amateurs perform is really stressful, you know?" sero reminds.

"i can teach people how to dance!" mina offers.

"an amateur that moved bizarrely mastered the step in one day! ashido's instruction is proven to work!" kaminari says, thinking back on aoyama.

"wait you amateurs! dance is about rhythm! in other words, sound! party people need the ultimate music to dance to!" mineta points out before you can decline.

"well if we're talking about music..." hagakure says before turning to jirou who's eyes widen at the mention of music. like with you, the class turns to jirou who's a stuttering mess.

"huh? what?" she manages to spit out.

"we can play live music on your instruments!" hagakure runs to jirou.

"wait a second!" jirou tries to reason but hagakure gives her no room. "you're really good at playing and teaching people how to play, and you always look like you're having a lot of fun when you play music! i want to hear your music!"

jirou stares at the ground, conflict running through her eyes. "ashido..and the others.. their hobbies are all rooted in hero work, right?" she says while clicking her earbuds together. "mine..is really just a hobby honestly."

"so?"

at the sound of your voice, jirou turns to your straight face. "why does that matter? are you shy of your talent? do you not like it?" you walk towards her.

"it's-it's not that! i just-"

"whatever you're worrying about, i guarantee no one else thinks that. if you're good and passionate about your hobby, why not express it? i think it'll really top off our idea." you stand in front of her. she stares into your eyes with hesitation but you only stare back with sternness. you know you're right, so standing your ground will hopefully give jirou the push she needs.

"y/n.. you shouldn't be talking.." momo stands up with a small smile that has evil intentions written all over it. "didn't you tell me that your dad made you take vocal lessons?" she asks, making the class raise their eyebrows in shock.

you clear your throat, glaring a smile into momo's soul. "momo.. what says in the circle stays in the circle." you say through gritted teeth.

"you're always humming too." izuku points out. "it sounds good in my ears." he 'innocently' smiles. while multiple people put you on blast, you shake your head at the thought that's creeping up.

"there's no way i'm singing." you turn down.

"yeah, same." jirou says right after you.

"why not?" sero throws his arms up. "there's no one else!" he reasons but you and jirou stand your ground.

"we haven't even heard them sing." tokoyami points out, making the wrath of you and jirou turn to him.

"let's hear it!" kirishima says.

"no way." you cross your arms.

"not a chance." jirou shakes her head again.

the class goes into another whining fit. "why are you two so stubborn?" mineta yells.

"i don't like singing in front of people. it's weird." you stare at the ground. it really was ironic. there you were, encouraging jirou who was hesitant but now, here you are, joining her in the pit of uncertainty.

"like what y/n said..i can't boast about that.. not in public."

the sight of you and jirou makes izuku and kaminari tilt their heads. they look at each other before walking towards you two with small but genuine smiles.

"i don't see the big deal." kaminari starts.

you and jirou look up and immediately jolt your heads back when izuku and kaminari step up, leaning towards you two with bright smiles.

"why waste a hobby when it could be used to make people smile?" izuku tilts his head. while he stares at you, kaminari stares at jirou and together, you wouldn't admit that you were getting a bit flustered. you didn't let yourself blush like jirou did however.

"it's super cool to be able to sing!" kaminari says.

"don't you wanna make people smile? don't you wanna make someone smile? someone who's gonna be there?" izuku hints.

the school festival. can eri come, too?

i'm sorry..how do you smile..?

'eri...' you think as you stare into izuku's eyes that are full of hope.

"y/n! jirou!" you both look at uraraka who smiles brightly. "it's a unique technique that might be able to make people smile!"

you both look at each other then at the two boys before looking away. seeing that you're uncomfortable with the words and encouragement, momo stands protectively in front of you and jirou. "i understand where you two are coming from, but the decision should be left up to jirou and y/n themselves."

"after being told all that..." jirou speaks up, making the class look back at you both.

"to not do it..would be pretty stupid." you roll your eyes. at the realization, the class starts to cheer.

"yeah!"

"then class 1-a will be doing a live performance and dance! to create a partying atmosphere!" iida confirms.

"yeah!"

---

"the dance choreography and costumes..there's a lot to decide!" mina exclaims.

"what do you think people will like?" shoji asks.

"we should do what's popular. right jirou?" kaminari points out. "and y/n? you two are basically the head of this operation." he turns around to look at you.

"yeah.." you stare at the ground. while kaminari turns back around and joins the conversation in the front, you stay walking next to bakugo in the back.

"hey, did you hear?"

"hero course class 1-a is doing a concert."

you and bakugo stop walking and slightly turn your heads to where two students from another course are talking loudly with the intention of wanting you both to hear. if that wasn't clear enough, they're looking straight at you.

"for us."

"general studies, right?" you whisper to bakugo who only nods.

"for us? what's that supposed to mean? aren't they thinking too much of themselves?"

"seriously, they're too carefree. even though they were attacked by villains, they went to training camp nonchalantly and were attacked again.. they even had people injured."

you and bakugo narrow your eyes at the absurd conversation. they obviously have no common sense if they think you getting attacked by villains was something you wanted. better yet, something you could control.

"thanks to that, even we had to go through a lot. even though it was all their fault. they've got some nerve."

"stop." you hold out your arm to stop bakugo who started to stomp towards them.

"hah? let's go fuck them up! knock some sense into their thick skulls." bakugo turns to you.

"and let our name get more dirt? let's just prove them wrong with our concert and shut them up that way." you try to reason despite everything in you telling you to join bakugo. said boy huffs before stuffing his clenched fists in his pockets.

"imagine getting kidnapped too. they must be asking for the attention."

"you'll get attention with a black eye-"

"take your own damn advice speedy." bakugo scolds, harshly grabbing your arm and stopping you from taking any more steps.

---

"the school festival is exactly one month away! we don't have much time, so we should decide various things today!" iida says.

"first, we need to decide on a song, huh? what should we do?" hagakure asks.

"i don't know much about stuff like that, so i'll go along with what you guys think." ojiro admits.

"anyway, since it's for everyone, shouldn't we do a song most people know?" kaminari asks. "we should do something with a beat! something you can dance to!"

"if i put together everyone's opinions, then we're looking at a four-on-the-floor new race type of club rock song." jirou says.

"but if we're dancing, we should play something more upbeat. more specifically, an edm." you say. "but you guys want to play instruments, right?"

"has anyone ever played bass or drums or anything?" jirou asks as you two look around the class.

silence.

"of course." you purse your lips.

"first, the backbone of a band is the drums, but i mainly play guitar, so honestly, i'm still learning drums." jirou admits.

"yeah same- jirou's probably really good at teaching drums." you immediately stop talking and switch the topic once you realize that you were exposing yourself.

"why'd you cut off?" kaminari asks.

"..an original song." you ignore him and the suspecting stares from your class. "an original would be best." you nod.

"is there something we should know?" izuku tilts his head. by the look in his eyes, you can tell he's a centimeter away from exposing you himself.

what an innocent smile.

"like..you can play guitar?" he rats you out.

'you're now sleeping alone.' is the look you give him.

"what? y/n plays guitar?" sero repeats.

"heh..i wasn't gonna mention it until later, but i did see a guitar in your closest when uraraka and i went to your room." jirou joins in.

"oh i saw it too! but i thought it was yours jirou." uraraka says.

"i've seen it too." momo's quick to join the wagon.

"same." even shoto finds amusement with putting you on blast.

you sigh in annoyance. "if i'm singing, there's no way i'm playing guitar."

"WHY?!" sero yells.

"do you not like your hobby? are you shy?" jirou uses your words against you. "i'm doing both, so why can't you?"

"no." you turn down. they might've got you with the vocals, but they won't get you with a simple instrument.

"chickening out?"

you all turn to bakugo who stares at you in a teasing manner. "imagine chickening out over an instrument. ha!"

"what did you say?" you glare at the blond.

"you heard me you damn chicken." bakugo smirks teasingly at you.

"i'm not a chicken" you roll your eyes.

"yeah yeah sure. stage fright is ridiculous!"

"kacchan.." izuku gulps when seeing sparks of lightning spark around you in anger. not being able to see your glare is scarier in his eyes.

"shut it deku."

"don't talk to him like that." you snap your head to glare at bakugo with a glowing eye.

"you can stand up for your stupid boyfriend but you can't strum a couple strings for 3 minutes? we all know you're not as brave as you make yourself seem you scaredy cat." bakugo roars in laughter, making everyone sweat drop.

"bakugo..maybe you should dial down-"

"fuck you short fuse." you snap. "you wanna see a chicken? look in the mirror." you say before facing the class.

"i'm playing the damn guitar." you declare.

"yay rai!" they all cheer.

'kacchan...he did that..on purpose?' izuku thinks with wide eyes, staring at his childhood friend.

bakugo
i'm out of here

you
yeah no one wants you here

bakugo
FUCK OFF IM STAYING

"tch. you idiots can go and drown." bakugo says. "come on bakubro!" kirishima tries to persuade his friend.

"no way in hell."

"that's fine. no one wants to deal with your yelling anyways." shoto says before nodding at you and izuku, silently telling you two that he'd go. bakugo's temple throbs in anger as he starts shaking.

"shut up icyhot! i'll make sure you go through hell!" he yells, basically telling everyone he's also going.

'he knew that y/n wouldn't be on board unless someone pestered her in a way she wouldn't like.' izuku thinks while watching you get praised by your classmates.

'and he did it like y/n would do to him...'

"having two guitarists makes this easier." jirou nods. "but teaching a beginner drummer and practicing myself will be a lot to do in just a month."

"oh, didn't you say you were forced to take music classes as a kid?" kaminari asks bakugo, making your mouth drop not in shock,

but in the way of having the damn audacity.

"huh?" bakugo grunts.

"really? that's surprising!" mina says.

"bakugo, try playing the drums a little." sero gives a thumbs up.

"like i'd do that." bakugo turns around, making you scoff in disbelief.

"not you being a hypocrite." you cross your arms. "oh well, it's probably too hard for you anyways." you laugh at him, causing him to freeze up. the drumsticks get snatched from sero's hands and suddenly, bakugo's hidden talent isn't so hidden anymore.

"well?" he asks, glaring at you.

"p-perfect." jirou stutters.

"wow, there he is-mr. talented!" mina cheers.

"bakugo's gotta be on drums!" kaminari says.

"huh? i'm not doing anything so stupid." he turns down.

"why would you do it if you're not gonna actually do it? you're such an idiot." you stuff your hands in your pockets. "don't you wanna shut up those two assholes from earlier? if you were playing, it'd turn out good."

"unless..you're chickening out?" you smirk.

"chicken..like hell.." bakugo says under his breath. "there's no way it'll be good! is that right? some empty promise to let students from other courses blow off steam? for the cause of that stress to do that-if that's not self-satisfaction, then what is? there's no way they'd take that quietly from people they're mad at."

"you don't have to word it like that!" hagakure protests.

"shush." you intervene. "are you even listening to him? that's exactly what he's talking about."

"but..it's true that we may not have been considerate enough..." iida whispers.

"you didn't participate in the discussion, so don't complain about it now." shoto speaks up.

"doesn't it make you mad? it's not like we wanted to be messed around by the villains. why do we have to think about how they feel? if you guys are doing this to make them feel better, then stop right now! we've gotta hit them!  we're not here to make friends, we're here to fight! if we're gonna do this, we've gotta be serious-"

"LETS KILL EVERYONE IN U.A. WITH OUR SOUND!"

"heh. who would've thought." you shake your head.

"BAKUGO!" the class yells in unison.

"your reasoning is scary, but you'll do it?" mina asks again.

"this is serious!"

"got it, super serious."

"you're so dramatic." you shake your head at the blond.

"i see.." shoto whispers.

stay back, deku.

KACCHAN! Y/N!

"at the summer training camp, bakugo and y/n were kidnapped by the villains..they've been carrying a heavy burden, huh..?" he pieces together.

"isn't this great, jirou? y/n?" hagakure hugs you both.

"yeah." jirou nods with a smile. "i'll do my best." she declares while looking at you.

"yeah." you nod in determination.

"me too."

bonus

"why are you here. get out." you cross your arms while sitting on your bed. izuku stands not far from you, smiling while you glare at him.

"you're sleeping by yourself tonight. i thought i made that clear."

"my love-"

"don't my love me. you're sleeping alone." you look away.

"i'm sorry for-"

"no. leave." you cut him off. against your wishes, you're picked up with ease.

"i'm sorry my love. forgive me?" izuku whispers in your ear.

"...no."

humming a tune, izuku leans back on your bed with you forcefully on top of him. as you try and wiggle out of his grip, he pulls the covers over you so you're now laying under a blanket with him.

"goodnight beautiful." he whispers.

"let go of me." you demand, putting your hands on his chest and attempting to pull away. he only tightens his arms around you, making you curse under your breath until you eventually give in and wrap your arms around him.

"you're still not forgiven."

"mhm..okay."

random fact/head cannon:

forehead kisses are a must for izuku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
2M 62.7K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
99K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
226K 8.5K 24
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...