Deal with the devil

By stylesslutss

Two friends are on the Way home until they find themselves twisted into a deal Two brothers. One year. Can th... More

Chapter 1- Pavements
Chapter 2- call
Chapter 3- meet
Chapter 4- the deal
Chapter 5- mansion
Chapter 6- breakfast
Chapter 7- observance
Chapter 8- training
Chapter 9- painkillers
Chapter 10- public
Chapter 11: tour
Chapter 12- nightmare
Chapter 13- dinner
Chapter 14- ride
Chapter 15- feel something
Chapter 16- undertand
Chapter 17- forgot
Chapter 18 - sorry
Chapter 19- distraction
Chapter 20- headache
Chapter 21- papers
Chapter 22- fake
Chapter 23- Belladonna
Chapter 24- attention
Chapter 25- keys
Chapter 26- blades
Chapter 28- throw
Chapter 29- date
Chapter 30 - talk
Chapter 31- plan
Chapter 32- try
Chapter 34- mission
Chapter 33- fly
Chapter 35- Lottas
Chapter 36- shots
Chapter 37- jealous
Chapter 38- babysit
Chapter 39- farm
Chapter 40- sensitive
chapter 41- pantry
chapter 42- burglary
Chapter 43- pool
Chapter 44- zoning out
Chapter 45- childhood
Chapter 46- pancakes
Chapter 47- drive
Chapter 48- flight
Chapter 49- Mykonos
Chapter 50- bed
Chapter 51- strawberries
Author Note
#2 Author note
#3 Author note
Chapter 52- waterfall
Chapter 53- kidnapped
Chapter 54- traditions
chapter 55- Yours
Chapter 56- moping
Chapter 57- Home
UPDATE
Chapter 59- dance
Chapter 60- Him

Chapter 27- kiss

2.1K 39 18
By stylesslutss

Celeste POV:

I rush upstairs, slamming my bedroom door.
The sound of Lorenzo's footsteps pound behind me. The stairs creak under his every move.

" Celeste what the fuck is your problem?" he bellows before grabbing onto my wrist. His hold is so strong I'm unable to move any further.

" Let go"

" Just tell me what is your problem" Lorenzo yells. As his grasp loosens I harshly pull my hand away.

" It's you Enzo, you don't value anyone. Even your own mother. Everyone's just a distraction."

I watch as his jaw clenches. As veins begin to bulge in his neck.
Shit.

I didn't mean it. I shouldn't of said it.

" What did you just say about my mother Celeste?" Although he's evidently angry his voice is more controlled this time.

" I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry Enzo"

His gaze travels to the window and he doesn't speak for a few seconds, only wrings his hands.
Is he anxious?
" You act like you can do no wrong. Like I'm the problem, but you say things like that." Lorenzo mutters.

I feel my face burn with a sort of embarrassment. I have no idea what I was thinking.
" I'm sorry. I was angry"

This time he turns his body to face me. I watch, face still warm, as he runs his hands through his dark hair.

" Your blushing"

" Sorry"

A small smile tugs on Lorenzo's lips.

" Why are you smiling?"

" Your look even prettier when you blush"

I only feel my cheeks become even more flushed.

" I really am sorry Enzo"

His warm expression faults at this. I stand there, heart pounding, waiting for his answer.

" Feisty temper huh?"

Immediately relief rushes through me at his words. I notice his smile has returned as he tries catching his gaze onto mine. I can't look away, from Lorenzo happy.

" Did you not notice that when I threw a dagger at you?"

" I thought you were just frustrated at the whole situation"

That was true. When I look back I don't think it was ever Enzo I was annoyed at. Just everything that had happened.

" Well normally I do try refrain from throwing weapons at people"

" Good to hear" He grins harder. Laughs. And I find myself giggling too.

" You smile a lot more now. Than when I first met you Enzo"

A pensive look flashes across his face. It's only a few a seconds later that I notice I'm staring. But I don't turn away this time.

" I smile a lot more around you Celeste. You make me happy love"
This time it's my breath that catches. And his words are replaying in my mind. Over and over again.
I'm so startled I don't even know how to answer. But then everything comes into focus.

" If your just saying that to please me. Don't. If all I am to you is someone you want to fuck. If all this is just something physical, If I'm just a distraction from I don't know your work then don't say that. It's cruel"

His expressions softens. He open's his mouth to speak. But only closes it a heartbeat later.

" Right. Got it" I sigh.

" Celeste please don't leave"
He tugs on my finger.
" I don't think that. I do care about you. More than you know. And I never wanted you to think that"

He lets out a slow breath. Offers me a smile as if trying to calm me. It's then I notice my face has tightened into a harsh frown and I've got my arms folded over my chest.

" I get your angry. I haven't treated you nicely either. I um... I heard you crying the other day when you were talking to Kiara. I am so sorry if I've ever made you felt like that Cel"

I don't answer. He glances towards me. There's so much emotion in his eyes, I didn't think he was even capable of feeling so much.

" Your not just a distraction and I can't tell you how much I regret what I said at the restaurant. Your not just good for that"

He's staring so intently towards me. Still I don't answer. I don't know how.

" Cel please can you answer. Your silence is killing me..."

His stare is still stuck on mine.

" What are you trying to say Lorenzo?"

" I'm trying to say that everything I've tried to deny. I'm wrong. I want you. All of you.I can't ever think of anyone else. I want ,Celeste, to be the person you fall for. I want to be the person who consumes your mind. Like you do mine. Do you know how many times I think of you a day?"

My heart is pounding. So hard. I don't think I'm breathing.

" Enzo...

" I want to know how you feel around me. I want, love, to know every inch of your body. Every curve"

He's staring at me. So intensely, it's almost hard to to keep my eyes on his.

And then his lips are on mine. And I'm kissing him. And he's kissing me. Desperately, deeply.

His hands are all over me. On my chest, my neck, my thighs. I'm breathing so hard. He places his hold to my waist, pulling me in even further.

I wrap my legs around him and push my own hands into his thick hair. It's silky like I imagined. His lips are so so soft. His kiss is hungry. Urgent. I never, never want him to stop.

" Lorenzo..

I feel his smirk on my lips.

I can't think. Lorenzos hands are sliding over every inch of me. My chest, tracing down my stomach to my waist. And down to my hips.

To my thighs. Heat spreads across my whole body. His fingers move higher up my skin. And higher.
I gasp, biting back a moan. And his lips are on my bare skin. And he's learning every curve of my body. His lips. His hands. There all I can think about.

I have no idea how long we've been there until finally we pull back. Even as I remove my body from his, heavy breaths continue to shake my body.

" I'm supposed to have a meeting in a minute but I don't want to leave you like this" Enzo says. He drags a finger across my cheek gently.

" Hey you can go. I'll be fine"

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah I'm sure"

A smiles spreads across his lips and he heads out the room whilst buttoning up his shirt. I don't even remember unbuttoning it.

I follow Enzo down the stairs to the living room where both Kiara and Nik are sat.

" I like your make up Lorenzo" Nik bellows. A look of confusion crosses over Enzo's face.

It's only then I see the stain of my lipstick on his lips. It's faint but still noticeable.

" What. Nik I really need to get to the meeting"

" Look in the mirror Caldo" Kiara sniggers. Hurriedly he turns to one near the tv.

" Shit" I hear him murmur as he drags his hand over his lips in an attempt to remove the stain.

" You and Celeste aren't as discrete as you think you are" Nik chuckles. A smirk widens across his lips.

" Well it's not exactly like me and Lorenzo are trying to hide it"

" Nik just shut up. Where's Raffe?" Lorenzo sighs.

" He left without you"

Enzo mumbles some insult under his breath before stalking off towards the front door.

" What film do you want to watch?" Kiara asks.

"I'm feeling romance tonight" Nikoli chuckles.
" But I think Celeste has already got her fair share of that"

" Leave her alone shithead" Kiara huffs and lightly hits the back of his head.

" But it's fun"

" You know what else is fun Nik" I hiss.
" Punching you in the face"

" What actually happened? Did Lorenzo finally manage to tell you your all he thinks about. Honestly he doesn't shut up" Nik chuckles. He's grinning widely.

" He talks about me to you?"

" Yeah just yesterday he was like don't you think Celeste has such a nice laugh. He loves your smile the most. And the fact your cheeks go pink when your embarrassed. Or when your really happy. And the fact your hair smells like roses and jasmine"

Nik's words play over and over in my mind. My heart beats faster with every word. And here I was only twenty minutes ago he didn't give the tiniest shit about me.

" It sounds like he never stops talking about Celeste" Kiara scoffs as she grabs onto the tv remote.

" I thought he was annoyed at me these past few days"

Just by the mocking smirk on Nik's lips I can tell my cheeks have started to gain colour.

" Didn't stop him from going on about you. Anyway what film do you want to watch?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 23 15
A sequel to The Bros Love hasn't worked out for him in the past, but meeting the person he can't stand might change that. Can they finally be happy o...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

2.5K 8 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
29.4K 427 27
How did the love between them start? A broken mafia's daughter fell in love with a quite good boy who never involved with anything of the kind? Was i...