UNPREDICTABLE [Girl From Now...

By YEONA_DA_GREAT

Nanno is a girl who always switches schools to expose people who need karma. What if all of her plans were ru... More

Author's Note
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (2)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (3)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (Final)
Ep 2: Behind the talent
Ep 2: Behind the talent (2)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (3)
Ep2: Behind the talent (4)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (Final)
Author's Note
Ep 3: Favone
Ep 3: Favone (2)
Ep 3: Favone (3)
Ep 3: Favone (4)
Ep 3: Favone (5)
Ep 3: Favone (Final)
Ep 4: Social medic

Ep 3: Favone (6)

783 42 2
By YEONA_DA_GREAT

Krystel's POV

"you really like Ice cream, don't you?" Nanno said while eating her ice cream, I looked at her and give her my questionable look, I just continue licking my 4th ice cream. Yep, it's my 4th ice cream, don't judge me okay? I love ice cream and I haven't eaten Ice cream for a while.

"So what happened a while ago?" I know what she's talking about before I answer her question, I wipe my mouth with the tissue.

"well, she's a brat, to be honest. but I think she needs attention but not that way" We stopped walking and we sat at one of the park's benches.

"why's that? I mean I know she's a brat,  why do you say so?" She said and proceed to eat her almost melted ice cream. 

"well, I pretended to be hurt when she doesn't want me to continue the warnings of the powder drink, And I try to continue what I'm saying so that I can see if she will let me. Well, guess what? she didn't let me, she even shouted at me. I thought she would change her mind" I said while eyeing the sky's view. I lean my back at the bench and breath a fresh air

"why do you think she would change her mind? and by what she would change her mind?" Nanno crosses her arms and legs and she waits for my explanation.

"People usually change their mind when they are doing something that they would regret later on, well guess what? maybe she really needs attention" I sighed. 

"what do you mean she needs attention? I don't understand, you kept saying she needs attention..." Nanno frowned and looked at me.

"Her dad doesn't really care for her,  He only does is gambling and he even goes late every night. He doesn't even take care of and spend time with her daughter. that's the only thing Shane wants, She needs love and attention from her father. And her mother died from brain cancer last year." I said while we stand up and proceed to go to one of the swings in the park. we sat and I wait for Nanno to talk or question something. 

I really study the person first before I move, The truth is Shane isn't the only one who would take the consequence. And the part about her Father's business? it's his fault he used the investments money for gambling. 

he didn't know that the one he used is Mr. Wang's investment in his business. Mr. Wang Invested more than 2 million baht, When Mr. Wang and other investors knew this. they became furious and demand a refund while Mr. Wang hesitated if he would file a case for Shane's Father. 

Mr. Wang told me what happened, he hesitates to file a case because Shane's Father has a daughter which is Shane. If Shane's father goes to jail how about Shane? Yes, he knows Shane since Mr. Wang is a Childhood friend of Shane's Father.

 I convinced him that he should do what is right, because if he just let Shane's father free and do what he usually does; Shane would be dying of hunger.

 And probably the investors will be hearing the news that he wouldn't be continuing the case. They would be disappointed and his sales at his business would go down at 2% or more, People knew that they are really good friends, that's why if he chooses the wrong thing, his business will also suffer. 

(A/n: I don't know anything about business, so.... correct me if I'm wrong :) )

time skip~ 

tomorrow~

At school~

Nanno's POV

Yesterday was fun I guess, even we just talked about Shane and the plan.

 I kept walking and thinking that maybe Krystel was right about Shane. I wipe that thought off and proceed to my class, I notice that Shane is talking to one of our male teachers, I guess she's giving the vitamin powder smoothie to our teacher.

 I shrugged and I proceed to go into my class. I sat in my chair and wait for Shane, I saw her smiling while skipping to her seat. She fixes her uniform and sat properly, when she noticed that I'm staring, she looked at me and grinned.

"So when do we start our project?" I asked her

"  Hmm... Maybe later?-" Our conversation got cut off when our teacher arrived, The class started to gossip. Yep, Because our teacher arrived differently.

'Wow is that Ms. XXX? she's  different, her skin became a lot nicer'

'I know right? what kind of product she used?'

'I would get the product instantly, Probably my crush will like me if I use what she's using'

(A/n: I ain't acne shaming or skin shaming. acne, pimple, blackheads, etc are normal. I even had a lot of acne on my face rn :) )

"I looked differently aren't  I?" Ms. XXX poses and some boys are at the back of the row made a whistling noise. I rolled my eyes secretly, while Shane beside me is smiling weirdly. 

"Thank you Shane for giving me the skincare, I didn't know that the skincare you give" She winked at Shane, and Shane winked back at her.

"No problem Ms.XXX"

time skip~

at the school gym~

We kept hearing whispers through the school's gym, the news spread quickly. the whole school talks about Ms. XXX's new looks and Mr. XXX, Yep, Mr. XXX the one who gave Shane some vitamin powder smoothie. 

He loses his weight instantly, even she has only given it a moment ago. Well, maybe he already drunk it. Oh well...

"Hey, your spacing out" I didn't notice that Shane kept calling me.

"Sorry I'm just thinking about our project" I lied 

"Nah it's fine, and by the way thanks for telling me about the shop, I didn't know that the products they're selling are working fast. I thought it was my imagination when I saw Mr.XXX." She giggled, I just nod and we proceed to go inside the school's gym. We saw Mr.XXX,  he loses a couple of pounds.

Nice. Well, I hope he doesn't put a lot of powder in his drink. Why do I know about the smoothie thing? is because I heard Krystel mumbled the warning when I'm going inside the shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.9K 37
~Jean x Reader AU~ Book 1 of 3 *Began: Monday, July 9, 2018* *Finished: Friday, September 28, 2018* Y/N L/N is just one girl who desperately wants to...
19.2K 774 31
Y/n(Your name) is a teen girl who knows nothing about what's going in her life, she just wants to spend her life as other normal teens do but it turn...
17.7K 658 15
Y/n is a blogger she finally decides it's time to move out. She ends up having a roomate because he has tax issues but Y/n wanted to help out since s...
14.4K 453 19
All (Y/N) (L/N)'s life she has hidden in her own sister's shadow. Or what you thought was the limelight of your life. You were wrong. When the tides...