The Slime Princess

By SWhoPG

After the Battle with the Orc Lord, Great Sage Told Rimuru that there's a Parasitic Spirit inside him and it... More

Chapter 1: Born
Chapter 2: The name you gave
Chapter 3: a Peaceful day?
A really important Message
Chapter 4: Hero King
Chapter 5: Incoming Catastrophe
Chapter 6: The Visitors
-EX-Chapter 1: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach
Chapter 7: Joyous Winter
Chapter 8: Mindless Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 9: Mindless Catastrophe Part 2
Announcement and Random Pics
Chapter 10: a Sense of Longing
-EX-Chapter 2: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach 2
Chapter 11: Little Wanderer
Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home
-EX-Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 13: New Friends
Chapter 15: Outdoor Training
Chapter 16: Outdoor Training Part 2
-EX-Chapter 4: Holiday at Ingrassia!
-EX-Chapter 5: Diffrent Places, Same Time
Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans
Chapter 18: Hindrance
Chapter 19: Return to Tempest...
Chapter 20: Those who fought behind the line
Chapter 21: Flower shall Blooms once again
Chapter 22: Renata
Chapter 23: The Grand Introducton

Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world academy

2.4K 93 19
By SWhoPG

New Day, New Stuff, New Experience and...

School...

Yep, thats me. Lylas Tempest, currently sitting on the bed in the morning, and keep thinking "Why am i here again?"
I can't stop thinking about it.

Why do i need to go to school anyway? This is not fun!

*Knock*

*knock*

*knock*

I opened the door and behind the door. There she is, my mom, standing there while giving me my uniform.

"This is your Uniform Lylas"

"Huhh, thanks mom" i said in low voice

"Whats the matter?" She asked me

"Do i really have to?"

"Of course you have to wear it"

"No, i mean School"

She just sighed and smiled.

"You see... Yes... You have too"

"But why?"

"Why?"

I nodded

"Well... Its because i have to stop your stalking behavior, you need some new friends, kids your age, and also the fact that i'm forced to wear these skirts inside this box in order for you to enter this school"

"That was quite an explanation..."

"Now enough talking, and woke everbody up, its almost breakfast time"

I nodded, closed the door and waking up both Alice and Chloe. First i goes to chloe, i opened her Blanket and saw her hugging her book.

Seriously, she really love that book?

I tried poking her cheeks. No respond

Shaking her body? Still No respond

Tickling her? I got smashed by her books instead. Ow, if i didn't have {Pain Nullification} there, i don't think i'll stay conciouss. I mean, look at the Cover Size, its Thick!!

I tried looking for something in the room... Only to see Chloe find wakes up on herself...

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me"

"Morning Lylas" she greeted me

"Morning..." I greeted her back

And now, its time for Alice. I tried poking her and i got no respond, and as im thinking what to do next, i felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I thought it was Chloe, but i was wrong...

It was a... Teddybear?

"Huh?"

The Teddybear gave something to me and pointing its hand at Alice.

"so i have to use it?"

It just nods. Meanwhile Chloe just watched and waiting for us.

I tried using the stick the bear gave to me, and upon contact It shocks Alice.

"WAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAWA" she screamed while waking up

"Huhh, oh morning everyone!!"

Wait... Did she already get used to this? Damn she's though.

[IN THE CLASS]

"And that's why Magicule control is important to hold your magic" Mom explains to all of us about Magicule Control. Perhaps i can learn how to keep my {Black Flame} lit up longer on my sword.

It seems lime the only people who were excited for Magicule controls are me, gale, alice, ryota, and chloe. Kenya doesn't pay attention and just sleep in the back...

Strange, i thought Kenya is supposed to be the most active one.

Mom noticed sleeping kenya and decided to summon Ranga.

"Ranga"

"Ha'i!"

Ranga rise from the shadows and stood behind him sleepy heads and tries to woke him up.

*HOWL*

"HAAAA'I!!!" kenya wokes up, after that he got licked by ranga "HIEEEEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Wake up and pay attention to Master's teaching Boy"

"Fine Fine, but stop licking me!!"

After that we all laugh...

[LUNCH TIME]

Its lunch time baby. I grabbed my tray and walked to the Canteen Lady, she has a nice smiling face. I can tell she made the foods with her heart.

"Oh my, if it isn't Rimuru-sensei's daughter, its still surprised me that Rimuru-sensei has a child." the Canteen lady said after seeing me with my tray. I just smiled and nodded. She then grabs my portions and put it on a plate.

"Eat well and you'll grow taller than your mother" i let out a chuckle and said "Thanks" i immediately walk away and sits with the other. I ate the pasta and its really delicious!

"Woah there, slow down, You'll choke on yourself" Someone said behind me. I glanced backwards and sees Mom with her own tray. Her portions seems... Too much if i had to say it myself...?

"Lylas-chan, Sensei said we will go exploring Ingrassia after school" Alice said while munching her food. After that kenya jumps in.

"Yeah you'll love around here, there's even a cake store selling Creampuffs!!" Kenya said

"Trust me once you ate one, you'll want more" Gale said

"Yeah, i will eat as many as i can once we get there" Ryota said while playing with his food and made a Creampuffs lookalike with his pasta.

Chloe just sits there and head our conversation. She keeps glancing at Mom while eating.

After we ate our lunch we head back to class and finished our lesson for today. Since today is weekend, school ends earlier so we head to the city at noon.

[TO THE BAKERY!!]

Right now we're walking in the city. We head to the Bakery that sells Creampuffs.

*Bell sounds*

"Oh, if it isn't Rimuru-sensei" a bald guy wearing appron and chef's hat said to Mom. Then he glanced at me with confusion. "Eh? Two Sensei?" We all just laughed.

"Yoshida-san, this is Rimuru-sensei's daughter, Lylas-chan" Kenya said while browsing the entire bakery with Ryota.

"Oh, wait! DAAUGHTER!!?" he then glanced at Mom "How old are you really Rimuru-sensei!? Are you even a boy in the first place!?" Mom just let out a confused face.

After a bit of talking later...

After talking for a while we now move on the cakes, YES CAKE!! I want those Creampuffs!!

But then...

"Unfortunately we ran out of Creampuffs for today"

"Aww..." We all said in unison. Then we hear the Door closing. Nobody paid attention but i saw an elf lady in a Working Uniform. Seems like she returned after hearing the Creampuffs are out for today.

"But we do have something new!" He said while holding a Cake, that looks delicious!!

"We want it!!" We all said in unison except Mom.

[???]

"So how is it?" A guy seems to be in his twenties said.

"They ran out of Creampuffs" a female Elf said to the guy with a disappointed expression.

The guy chuckled "My~ seems like you really took in a liking on Human foods" he then grabs a bo- i mean manga from his desk and reads it while munching something.

"Are those... Creampuffs?" The elf said while looking at the guy.

"Um yeah, i buy all of their stocks for today" he said while taking another bite, he then looks at the elf "Want some?" He said while holding bags of Creampuffs. The elf just shyly nod.

"I can't believe the former Demon Lord Kazaream being so Embarassed because of a Food" the guy said while putting the box on top of his table.

"Whatever" the Elf lady said.

The guy then Put down his Manga and asked the Former Demon Lord "Kagali, Status of the kids"

"The kids Magicules seems to have been stabilized, it seems like that slime has successfully asked Ramiris to gave them all her Blessing" she stated.

The guy then smirked and said "heh, what a teriffying Guy, able to pursue a Demon Lord, Thanks Kagali"

Wich she responded with "Of Course, Chairman Kagurazaka"

Thus both of them enjoyed their Creampuffs afterwards

[BACK TO LYLAS]

We walked around Ingrassia. I have to say, Yoshida-san's Cooking is the best! Im afraid i have to say that his Cooking is better then Shuna-san's.

somewhere, a pink haired kijin sneezed.

While walking, i accidently stumbled upon a moustached guy "Oh hey sorry there, wait" he said while giving me a hand, he then glared at me "Rimuru-san?"

Huh what? This guy mistook me for mom? Then Mom came to me after seeing me and this guy. She then said this to him "Yo, its been a while Myourmiles-kun"

He then keeps switching his gaze on me and mom "Eh, two Rimuru-san!?" Then mom just laughed and said "I'm Rimuru"

The guy then looks at me "and you are?" I replied to his question "Lylas, Lylas Tempest" the guy then looks at me and mom "you really looks like Rimuru-san, the face almost ressemble him, the hair and eye color"

Then i looked at mom and asked "Mom, did you know this guy?" Wich she replied with "ah yes, he is Gard Myourmiles, a Merchant" then Myourmiles looked at us and...

"EEEEHH, YOU'RE A MOTHER RIMURU-SAN!?" Seems like he's really surprised. Then Mom explained to him that i was simply born from Mom by splitting into two slimes, seems like the guy already know who Mom is and got no problem with it.

"That'll explains why you two seems alike" we just smiled, he then continued "Well pleased to meet you Lylas-san" he then looked at mom "we'll discuss about the Potion trade tonight at my place" then he left the place.

After a while, we returned at the academy. We got greeted by the Grand Master, Yuuki Kagurazaka and he gave us boxes of... CREAMPUFFS!!!

I also noticed the Elf lady behind Yuuki-san eating creampuffs... She really liked them huh...

Where have you've been! I thought i would never ate one on my new life. Getting Reincarnated is so cool! Altough i can feel a bit sad for my previous life Family. But like my past self said, i should forget my past and move on.

Now back to the Creampuffs party. We ate them on our own secret lair "The S Class secret Room" the first time i saw this place, it was so cool. There's alot of stuff, starting from toys and books, and many more!

We sat inside the room and ate all of the Creampuffs while Mom was nowhere to be seen.

[RIMURU]

After Yuuki gave me several Boxes of Creampuffs, i head outside Ingrassia with Ranga and head to a nearby tree. I activated {Spatial Movements} and arrived in the middle of tempest.

The town seems busy as usual. I head to the council room and gave everyone the Creampuffs. I gave it first to shuna since she kept asking for me about it after i sent Souei some news about me.

"So how is it Shuna?" I asked her

"Its really Delicious Rimuru-sama" she said while munching it "i'll remember this taste and replicate it soon"

Seems like she really liked it. Also Benimaru... Seems to have eaten alot of the Creampuffs "Shuna, this is a briliant idea" Shuna then replied "Of course Onii-sama, few hours a go i felt like someone said something bad about my cookings and now i feel better after eating this delicious Creampuff"

Another person just sneezed back in Ingrassia

"What are these briliant Idea you two are talking about?" I asked them. Both of them just said "its nothing"

[FLASHBACK]

*Crash*

A Guy just slammed the door "i was planning on keeping this for myself, but..." Then he looks at the figure in front of him and said "Shuna, you secretly asked something from Rimuru-sama before he left"

"W-what d-do you mean O-onii-sama?"

*Thump* "Don't lie to me!" Benimaru said while smashing his hand on a nearby table.

He then walked onto shuna and held her shoulder "What do you think you're doing Shuna!? Wasting Rimuru-sama's precious time!?"

"I-im sorry Onii-sama, i know it was selfish of me to ask Rimuru-sama after everything he gave to us" Shuna said while crying.

Benimaru *sighed* "What did you ask to Rimuru-sama?" He asked.

"I-I asked him to bring Sweets Recipes from Ingrassia, once he came back again" Shuna said. Benimaru's expression then changed. He then put his left hand on shuna's shoulder

"Good Job my dear Imouto" Benimaru said while giving thumbs ups with his right hand while smiling

"Eh?"

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

Right now we're back at everyone eating Creampuff.

Shion came towards me while holding empty Creampuff box "What should i do Rimuru-sama, i ate all of it, and there will be no more for Geld and the others!" She said while crying.

"Don't worry i still have more" i said while giving more boxes of Creampuffs.

"Enjoy the Creampuffs" i said and then i stood up "i should take my leave now, i've left Ingrassia for too long they might've already tried to find me" i stepped outside "see you guys later, bye" i waved and then activate {Spatial Movements}

"STAY SAFE RIMURU-SAMA!" they said while waving at me, wich i respond with a nod, and then just like that, in an instant i left the place and arrived back close to Ingrassia.

"Welp, time to head back" i said while looking at Ingrassia, i then looked at Ranga. He seems sad... "Ranga, why are you seemed so sad?"

He then responds with "N-nothing" i smiled and asked him again "Come on, just tell me the truth" he then sighed and said "I-its just... Its been a while since Me and Master played together"

"Just that?" I just chuckled "Don't worry, we'll do once we get back at the Academy" Ranga then regained his spirits and jumped into my shadow.

Then i continued my walk towards Ingrassia...

--------------------------------------------------------

NEXT: Outdoor Training

(A/N: Yay, a new wild chapter has appeared!! Also, Thanks for 10K reads everyone!!!)

You might notice that these pictures are slightly changed:

Before:

After:

--------------------------------------------------------

2.2K words

⟨⟨14/29⟩⟩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
51.2K 1.3K 10
It all started during my Classical Japanese class. I was listening in, as usual -- and then the room suddenly exploded! I thought I was a goner, but...
2.4K 136 42
~Ash copper is just a normal girl living in New York with her rich parents one day she finds a spider web near her bedroom window is this true love o...
27.7K 1.2K 25
I didn't want to be in this situation but since I am here I might as well prove to myself that I can accomplish what I set out to accomplish in my or...