The Alpha's Hybrid Mate

Par XOXO_Binti

A dream leads Layla Irving to her true mate. This is so shitty. Read at your own risk. -I'm bad at summarie... Plus

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
Epilogue

23

73 4 0
Par XOXO_Binti

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, mind link, and Sceetryon's voice

Here is another crappy chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

Layla continues to weep on her mate's chest. Stiles and Lydia started to cry as well. "Guys, I know this is a sad moment, but she transforming," Theo said sadly. Everyone, except Layla who continued to cry, turned to the Sceetryon, who had a green light covering her body. They watched as the green light disappeared and the Sceetryon was fully transformed.

*Pic not mine, credit to the owner*

The Sceetryon looked at everybody smirked, "This was easy than I expected." She turned to Layla who was still crying, "Stop crying over that useless man." As if hearing the Sceetryon's voice snapped something in her, Layla snapped her head from her mate's chest and turned to the Sceetryon with a look that can kill anyone in its way. She stands up, taking her jacket off. She slowly walked to the Sceetryon. The winds started to pick up from the energy Layla was producing. Layla's hair was blowing and her eyes turned orange with a hint of yellow which only happens when she is using her full witch powers other times it is just orange. They are orange with a hint of yellow instead of yellow with a hint of orange because she is a hybrid and witches who are hybrid are more powerful than non-hybrid witches, but not more powerful than the four Supreme witches and warlocks.

"Jay, Lydia, and Hayden I will need your help. Boys stay back" Layla ordered in a firm voice, not taking her eyes off the Sceetryon. Jay, Lydia, and Hayden, who was already conscious, made their way to Layla who stopped a meter in front of the Sceetryon with her claws out. They stand on her side, Jay and Hayden on her right and Lydia on her left. The boys watched from the sidelines with Stiles recording it. The Sceetryon smirked at them, "Bring it on." The girls started running towards her. Hayden and Jay attack her from each side. The Sceetryon blocked Hayden clawed with her hand and Jay claw with her vines. While the Sceetryon was occupied, Layla teleported behind her, attack her from behind, but her attack was stopped by her other vines. It's like her vines have a life of their own. The Sceetryon knocked Hayden and Jay to the ground and turned towards Layla. She held Layla's arm with her vines and one vine she wrapped around Layla's neck. Layla didn't even flinch, she glances at one of the Sceetryon's vines. It suddenly wrapped around the Sceetryon's neck. The Sceetryon was shocked that one of her vines was attacking her. She looked at Layla, who was smirking. Then, she knew that this hybrid was controlling it.

Lydia watched Layla and the Sceetryon choking each other, she had to do something before they choke each other to death. She screamed, making the others cover their ears. The Sceetryon screamed in pain from Lydia's scream, but it was silent from her being choked. Layla closed her eyes from the pain, making her lose control over the vine and the vine unwrap itself from its owner. The Sceetryon screams can be heard, and she let Layla go, dropping to the ground holding her ears. Layla holds her ears as well. Some of the Sceetryon vines grew out towards Lydia. A couple grabbed her by the legs and the other wrapped around her mouth, silencing her screams. Then, dragged her towards the Sceetryon. The Sceetryon held her down. Layla saw that the Sceetryon was about to claw Lydia in the neck and she froze the Sceetryon. She cut the vines wrapped around Lydia and pulled them away from Lydia. Lydia got up, "thank you." Layla smiled at her. She turned and walked towards Mason and cast the unhypnotization spell on him. He dropped unconscious. She did the same thing to Corey who was visible now.

"Stiles and James get ready" Layla ordered, walking back towards the Sceetryon. She unfroze her, while the Sceetryon was whimpering in pain from her vines being cut. Layla put the silver powder in her hands from her bracelet and cast the magic barrier spell, trapping the Sceetryon just in time cause her vines were growing back. The group watched the Sceetryon's growing vines stop midway as she tries to get out of the barrier but couldn't. She burns every time she touches it. She was slowly getting weaker and dropped to the ground. "James, it's your turn." Layla continued holding the barrier. James walked towards the barrier and stepped inside.

"Malia" James started, but the Sceetryon didn't even lookup.

"Malia, I know you are still in there. Can you hear me?" James tried again. The Sceetryon looked up, her eyes brown and not yellow. James smiled at her, "Hi Malia, I'm James, your mate"

"Mate" Malia's voice can be heard.

"Yes, I need you to break free from this. I'm waiting for you" James said as he held the Sceetryon cheeks and kiss her on the forehead. "Can you do that for me?" James let go of her as he saw her eyes switching from brown to yellow and stepped back. The Sceetryon's body was shaking.

"Stop pushing me out," Sceetryon said weakly.

"No," Malia said. The Sceetryon transformed body disappearing and her pixie body was pushed out of Malia's ears. James held his hand out to Malia, which she takes and they stepped out of the barrier together. The Sceetryon was left inside the barrier on the ground.

"Stiles. It's your turn. Get ready" Layla said as Stiles took the silver jar from his backpack. He opened it and walked towards the barrier. He gave the signal to Layla to release the barrier. Layla release the barrier and Stiles trapped the Sceetryon in the jar and pushed her in it and closed it, "Got her."

"This isn't over," The Sceetryon said from inside the jar, be careful not to touch the edge. She stayed in the middle where the black paper was. "Honey, this is over," Stiles said to her. He turned to Layla, "Now, what do we do with her?"

"Theo will take her and give it to my mother, who will know what to do with her, but for now you, you keep her," Layla said and turned to where her mate was laying dead, tears fall from her eyes. She walked back to him and sat next to his body. Malia saw that Scott was dead and started crying, "What happened?"

"The Sceetryon happened" James answered her. He hugged her to comfort her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and dropped her face in the crook of his neck. Stiles handed the jar to Theo. He dropped next to Scott's body.

"What are we going to tell his mother?" Stiles said sadly with tears falling from his eyes.

"I will bring him back to life," Layla said.

"What you can't. You will lose your powers" Stiles said discouraging her.

"That's fine and they are not worth it. It's not like I'm losing everything, I will still be a cheetah" Layla said. She put her hands on her mate's stomach. She cast the revive spell, the forbidden spell. Her hands started glowing on her mate's stomach. When the glowing stopped, she dropped her hands. Scott opened his eyes, which were red, and roared.

*Pic not mine, credit owner*

"I was dead, now I'm alive," Scott said after he stopped roaring. He smelt vanilla and cinnamon scent and turned to see his mate, who was smiling at him with tears in her eyes, "Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did."

"I'm sorry, I had to. I couldn't let you die. Your pack needs you and I need you" Layla replied as she hugged him once he sat up. Scott hugged her back, putting his face in her neck and smelling her scent more.

"What about your powers?" Scott whispered from her neck.

"You're more important than my powers. Besides, I'm still a werecheetah" Layla said. They let go of each other. He smiled at her and turned to everyone to see if they are okay. He saw Theo holding a silver jar with the Sceetryon inside. He saw Malia with James, "You guys did it"

"We did nothing, it was all Hayden, Jay, Lydia, and your mate. You should have seen it, they were badasses, especially your mate. I record it, I will show you it later" Stiles said. Layla shooked her head at him. Scott stood up, Layla and Stiles stood up with him. He walked to Malia and hugged her, "I'm glad you're back." She hugged him back.

"I'm glad I'm back too" She replied as they let go of each other and she went back to hold her mate's hand.

"We should probably head back," Scott said to everyone, who nodded, including Mason and Corey, who were awake. Layla came and held his hand, he squeezed her hand. All the couple made their way back to their cars, holding hands.

-------------------------------------------

End of crappy Chap.

Until next time, bye!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:) 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

127K 3.7K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
1.8K 141 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
704K 23.9K 26
Ashe was a completely normal girl, until the day she turned 15. She was walking down a country road, when she was suddenly cornered by a group of men...
235K 2.9K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...