Stronger

By carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... More

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 7

146 2 0
By carolinavanity

ok so things get a bit raunchy in this chapter but not really cuz i hate getting descriptive with peoples love scenes

ill shut up now

~~~

Laura's POV

"Cameron let me go!' I say as he pulls me to him

"No, she knows what she's doing" he says

I look over at Carolina who was sitting alone with Harry but everything about that scene looked wrong. Her face looked annoyed while his was flirty and close to her.

"Look she's fine" Cameron said pointing

Carolina was being dragged away by David and I felt relief at the sight of heated Harry left alone.

"I don't trust that guy one bit"

"Yeah but babe lets enjoy our night out, everyone's having a great time"

He was right, I looked around and everyone was dancing. I focused back on the song playing and looked at Cameron in the eyes, pulling him close to me. Right as I felt his hand moving slowly over to my butt someone pushed into us.

"Guys this is my song!" a drunken Zayn said

How was he even drinking? I swear he wasn't twenty one yet. Next to him I notice Carolina and Niall taking shots; she was back to our group but as far as possible from Harry.

"You should really get her home" Liam says over to us.

Caro comes over and covers his mouth "no no no, I am fine. I just wanna dance!"

Liam gently removes her hand and looks around "Harry just left, I mean she can stay but I don't think she should continue drinking"

"You're right, we'll take her" Cameron offers

I still wanted to dance; bummer.

"Let's just say bye to everyone?" I ask and he nods

I go over to everyone and tell them we'll meet up later and as I talk to Estefania I see Zach and Cameron exchange some words and keys. Caro takes her time saying bye to the One Direction boys and I just wave as me and Camm almost carry her out of Coco de Ville.

---

"I'll just leave her here" Cameron says laying Carolina on the couch

"You sure?" I ask

"Yeah, I mean look at her" he giggles

She had pretty much fallen asleep on the way here and we had to carry her in, she looked so tired. I guess I didn't want to bother her because I had heard her crying as we left the club. What did Harry do to her?

"Okay, let me at least cover her up" I say

He nods and helps take off her shoes while I go get a throw for her. I came back and placed it on her and she rolled over weeping a bit, ugh I hated seeing her like this. Hmm where was Cameron? I walk over to my room taking of my heels, and I find Cameron in there looking straight at me.

"Alone at last" he smiles

"Yes finally" I say walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"Mhh" I nod

"And you dance a lot..." he said looking down at me "with Zayn"

"Well he is a great dancer" I lean in pulling the back of his head hairs

"Oh really?" he laughs

Once more I nod but look away but he grabs my chin I look up at him.

"I think I dance pretty well"

"You do" I say

He then looks down at my mouth "let's dance" he breathes

I feel his lips on mine sweetly and I knew right away what he meant by dancing when his tongue made its way into my mouth. He brushed his tongue against mine, his mouth tasting of alcohol but it didn't bother me one bit as he pulled away and began sucking on my bottom then top lip.

"You don't have to be home?" I say pulling away lightheaded "the guys must be waiting for you"

"No, Michael is sleeping" he says kissing my jaw "and Zach brought Valerie home with him"

"He did?"

He just nods and proceeds to kissing my neck and my hands fall to his chest once I realize where he's getting at.

"Carolina is like down the hall!" I panic

Cameron smirks and kisses me again "do you want me stop?" he asks

"No" I confessed

I felt his hand rest on my shoulder for a moment before her grabbed the sleeve of my dress and pulled it down to reveal my bra strap. On the inside I was panicking but I found myself relaxing when I felt Cameron's soft lips kissing my shoulder and before I knew it we were walking backwards and onto my bed. In between kisses I unbuttoned his shirt and he tried to slip off my dress but failed to realize it had a zipper till I pointed it out to him. With that said I held my breath as he proceeded to unzipping me from my body hugging dress leaving me in just my bra and underwear.

"Mucha ropa" (too much clothes) I tell him

He laid me down and slipped out of his shoes and pants in the blink of an eye before coming towards me and pausing. I put my hands on his bare chest and slid them up to his shoulders removing his shirt. Then the kissing began again but with more hunger and need than before as Cameron's hands wandered around my body stopping at my legs as his fingers played with the ends of my panties. His gaze never left mine as he began to kiss me from my chest, down my stomach and stopping right at my panty.

I close my eyes for a moment as his hand slipped inside my panties as he began rubbing me down there slowly my breath quickened but he stops removing my bottoms off; feeling his erection in between my legs. When did he even take off his briefs? I open my eyes I meet his green eyes full of desire and I simply nod as he makes his way into me slowly being cautious almost as he begins to move slowly on top of me but I don't do slow.

"Faster" I whisper to him

His lips meet mine as he begins to pick up speed and I find myself moaning into our kiss but I was in bliss. Cameron kept his forehead on mine as he continued but at a slower pace. Too soon he pulls out and brings me up a bit from the bed putting his hands on my back only to unhook my bra and I blush as he throws is to the floor.

"Again?" he asks

I move forward and bite his lip "what do you think?"

----

Valerie's POV

What a crazy night. I just wanted to go to sleep in my bed but here I was back at the guys' place with Zach. We were both laying down on his bed his leg over my body so I wouldn't escape but he didn't need to do that, I was happiest when we were alone.

"So I guess I'm spending the night then?" I ask

"Looks like it" Zach yawned "Who knows when Cameron will finish up..."

I turn and look at him confused.

"Babe, Laura and him were obviously going to have sex" he says directly

I turn from his face and I feel myself turning red. Laura and Cameron were having sex already? No way.

"You okay?" he asks

"Yeah, I mean if they are both ready for it then-"

"I think they are, they look pretty in love if you ask me"

"Mhh but I've never heard them say it"

"I don't think they need to hear it, they just know" he pauses "like us"

"But it's always nice to hear"

"I love you" he murmurs in my ear sending goosebumps down my spine

"Love you more Zach" I exhale

I feel him leave little kisses on my neck since my dress was so constricting to my upper body.

"Val put something more comfortable on" he proposes

"Give me something Porter"

He sighs but unwinds himself from me and heads to his drawer to look for something. I get up and lean against the large chest watching him pick out just a t-shirt.

"Here" he says

"Just this?"

"Yup" he says popping the p.

"Alright"

I head out to the bathroom and change into the shirt that was actually large, long enough to cover my butt just enough. I grab my dress and walk back into the room where I saw Zach with his jaw on the ground.

"Babe you look so hot" he says

I don't say a thing and pull the shirt down leaving my dress on top of his clothes chest. Zach was soon at my side and he grabbed my hand and lifted it up to spin me exposing my cheeky underwear.

"You did this on purpose" I accuse him

"Maybe" he grins

I roll my eyes and walk over to his bed but he grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest moving his finger side to side.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?" he asks

"Right here" I say kissing his cheek

He laughs but pulls me closer by the waist walking us forward and onto a wall.

"That's a weak kiss" he smiles "come here"

He bends down a bit before picking me up from the floor and wrapping my legs around his waist. With no time to process it, his lips find mine and his kisses begin to make me weak but he holds on to me toughly moving away from the wall. I grab a hold of his neck as he sits down on his bed. He looks at me intensely before saying:

"Be mine tonight"

~~~

:O

continues next chapterrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
45.8K 1K 14
"it's hard to forget someone you know you'll always remember." thirteen reasons why >> own nothing COMPLETED: May 24th, 2017 REWRITTEN: July 25th, 2...
12.1K 166 30
It's only been a few days since I've been released from rehab. It's been three years since any of my friends have even talked to me. I don't blame th...
6.2K 172 28
{Book 2} Everyone knows about my love story. Pop star falls in love with fan and my pop star was none other than Nick Jonas. After a short visit to t...