The Dangers-chapter 1

By nayliafolo16

This story is for my Henry Danger fans. This story isn't a usual fanfiction like the others, I kind of remade... More

1.Everything Begins-pt.1
1.Everything Begins-pt.2
1.Everything Begins-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.1
2.Best Friends-pt.2
2.Best Friends-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.1
3.Danger Secrets-pt.2
3.Danger Secrets-pt.3
3.Danger Secrets-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.5
3.Danger Secrets-pt.6
3.Danger Secrets-pt.7
3.Danger Secrets-pt.8
4.The Kiss-pt.1
4.The Kiss-pt.2
4.The Kiss-pt.3
4.The Kiss-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.1
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.2
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.3
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.4
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.6
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 1
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 2
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.1
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.2
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 1
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 2
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 3
9.The New Kid-pt. 1
9.The New Kid-pt. 2
9.The New Kid-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 1
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 2
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 2
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 3
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 5
12.The Truth-pt. 1
12.The Truth-pt. 2
12.The Truth-pt. 3
12.The Truth-pt. 4
12.The Truth-pt. 5
Update

4.The Kiss-pt.4

20 1 0
By nayliafolo16

"What happened?"-Henry asked calmly.-"I think I killed him..."-Ally's voice started shaking.-"What do you mean?"-Schwoz asked confused.

"I'm not sure. He was taking tests and suddenly I saw a white flash and didn't see anything. Then after that flash I saw his lifeless body on the floor. There was a thunderstorm out there and I was in panic. But I knew that if my dad is dead, I could maybe have a normal life so that's why I lied to my mom that he got electrocuted and that I lost my powers."-Ally stopped and took a deep breath.

"But it doesn't mean you killed him. Anything could've happened in that moment."-Piper said.-"I don't know. I would tell you if I knew."-she said with a sad look in her eyes.-"It's okay, Ally, don't think about it anymore. It's over."-Henry comforted her.-"Thank you guys."-she smiled.

They were sitting in silence when they heard the emergency call. Ray ran to the computer to check what is it.-"It's a video call. Dangers blow a bubble and we'll hide."-Ray said. Ally and Henry quickly blew their bubbles, and the others hid. They stood in front of the computer and Henry answered the call. It was a police officer.

"What's the problem officer?"-Girl Danger asked.-"Dangers! Dr Minyak escaped from the prison and now he's hiding somewhere in Swellview."-the officer said quickly.-"Don't worry, we'll catch him."-Kid Danger said.-"Also, be careful. He said that he'll get revenge on you, especially on Girl Danger."-"Woah, thank you. That is a very important information."-Girl Danger said sarcastically.-"Okay, thank you."-Kid Danger said and hung up.

The others came out.-"Well, we have very important information. Minyak is somewhere in Swellview and he wants to get revenge on us because of some reason. Do those officers do anything or we have to do everything on our own!?"-Ally yelled upset.-"Calm down. We'll figure out where is he."-Ray said.

"What do we do now? Where could Minyak possibly be?"-Henry sat down.-"Let's think through it!"-Piper said-"You had to catch Minyak once when he escaped. Right?"-she continued.-"Yeah."-Ray said.-"Well, where was that?"-"Wasn't it in the abandoned mall on the other side of the city?"-Henry asked Ray.-"Yes! That was there."-"Then let's look there first."-Ally said. Henry and she walked to the tubes.-"Up the tubes!"-they yelled at the same time and left.

"Are you sure he's going to be here?"-Girl Danger asked Kid Danger when they arrived at the abandoned mall.-"I hope so."-Kid Danger sighed. They walked in and started looking where could Minyak be.

"This is pointless! He's not here!"-Girl Danger said disappointed and annoyed.-"Don't give up! He has to be somewhere!"-"Yes but this place is not that big, and we searched everywhere! Then where is the point!?"-"Why don't you think a little, you're the smart one here."-Kid Danger said and Girl Danger walked to the other side.-"Think Henry, think. Where could Minyak be?"-Henry was thinking.

"Henry!"-Ally yelled.-"What?"-"You know where we haven't checked yet?"-Ally said as she came to him.-"Where? I don't know."-Henry asked confused. Ally smiled and lifted her head up looking at the ceiling. Henry was looking at her confused and then he lifted her head up.

"Do you think what I think?"-he looked back at her. Ally looked at him with a smile and nodded.-"You're so smart! Let's go! I know how to get up there."-he said and they ran up on the last floor of the mall.

Ally followed Henry all the way and stopped when he did in front of a big, grey door.-"Is it locked?"-she asked.-"No."-Henry smiled when he opened it. They walked in and there were old and rusty stairs.

"We have to be very careful; we don't know how stable these stairs are."-"Yeah, whatever."-Ally walked past him and started climbing up the stairs.-"Ally! Be careful!"-Henry whispered and followed her.-"You sound like my mom now."-she said not turning to him.

They walked up slowly and quietly so if Minyak is on the roof he won't hear them. Henry was walking behind Ally and panicked because she was just walking up not checking if the stairs are stable.

"Ally, what if you were a little bit more careful?"-he said sarcastically.-"Don't worry, these stairs are fine."-she said continuing walking. They were walking when suddenly Ally stepped wrong on the stair and fall behind. Henry caught her and when she turned her head, she caught his look. They were looking each other in the eyes for a minute in silence.

"Told you to be careful."-Henry broke the silence.-"I stepped wrong!"-Ally said and stood back on her legs.-"I'm sure."-he said sarcastically.-"Do you have any idea how hard walking in these heels is?"-she said when she turned to him-"I tripped!"-"Okay."-Henry laughed and they continued walking up.

They arrived to the top and there was another door.-"Okay, looks like we're here."-he said and Ally opened the door. They walked on the roof, but no one was there.-"Really!? I walked up those dangerous stairs for nothing!?"-Girl Danger yelled.

"Oh, so now they're dangerous?"-Kid Danger laughed.-"Don't worry Dangers, you're not here alone."-someone said and the Dangers turned around. Dr Minyak walked out and stood in front of them.-"So here you are."-Girl Danger said.-"Yes, I am."-he smiled evilly.-"What do you want?"-Kid Danger asked.-"Oh, well, last time we saw each other was a few weeks ago, when you almost killed me! But never mind, I'm free and want to show you my new invention."-he smiled.

"Wow! I'm so interested in your new invention."-Girl Danger said sarcastically.-"You like to be sarcastic, right young lady?"-"Give up Minyak, give us the weapon and we're taking you back to prison."-Kid Danger spoke out.

"Never!"-Minyak yelled.-"You really like to use that never, right Minyak?"-Girl Danger took a step forward.-"Don't move! I want to test my invention first."-he said and looked at Kid Danger.-"What's that for?"-Kid Danger asked.-"Let's see."-he smiled evilly and activated the weapon.

He tried to hit Kid Danger a few times, but he was moving that fast that Minyak wasn't able to hit him.-"Oh, come on!"-Minyak yelled.-"What? You're not good enough for me?"-Kid Danger smiled ironically. Minyak rolled his eyes.-"Did you see how amazing that was?"-Kid Danger turned to Girl Danger and said impressed by himself-"I moved so fast that he couldn't hit me!"-he was laughing and not paying attention to Minyak who lifted up the weapon.

Girl Danger was looking at him and then she saw Minyak who was about to hit Kid Danger.-"Kid! Watch out!"-she yelled.-"What?"-Kid Danger said. She threw herself on him the second before Minyak hit him but instead of hitting him he hit Girl Danger right in the middle of her forehead, above the mask. They both fell on the floor with Girl Danger unconscious.-"Ha! I hit Kid Danger! I hit Kid Danger!"-Minyak started singing and dancing around.

Kid Danger stood up and looked at Ally.-"No you didn't hit me, you hit Girl Danger."-"Even better! I hit Girl Danger! I hit Girl Danger!"-he was singing. Kid Danger walked up to him and punched him. They started fighting but then Kid Danger hit him in the face, and he fell. He took out his zapper and zapped Minyak. Then he took out his phone and called the police. After that he went back to Ally and knelt down next to her. She slowly started to wake up.

"Ally?"-he whispered-"You okay?"-he asked looking at her worried. Ally sat up and looked at him and smiled.-"Ally?"-he whispered.-"Henry."-she said quite loudly.-"Be quiet. The police came, stay here and do nothing. I'll be back."-he said and walked to the police officers.

"Kid Danger."-one of them said.-"You can take him back to jail, he'll be unconscious for a while."-Kid Danger said.-"Can you and Girl Danger take the weapon to the Man cave?"-the other one asked.-"Yeah, we'll take care of it."-he said and picked the weapon up from the floor.-"You guys can leave now we'll take care of him."-the officer said.

Kid Danger nodded and went back to Ally.-"Hey, I'm back. How are you feeling?"-he knelt next to her.-"I feel... fantastic."-she said wrapping her hands around his neck.-"Hey, hey! What are you doing!?"-he whispered and put her hands down from his neck.-"I love you!"-she smiled.-"Be quiet!"-he whispered and covered her mouth-"What are you talking about? Come and be quiet."-he whispered and stood up.

She stood up and he grabbed her by her upper arm and pulled her to the same door through which they came up on the roof. They walked back down in the mall.-"Okay. Now what's wrong with you?"-he asked.

"You don't love me."-she made a sad face.-"Ally, I love you as my friend, just tell me what's wrong with you!"-"Yay! You love me."-she smiled and hugged him.-"Ally!"-he pulled her away-"What did that thing do to you?"-he looked at her and then at the weapon.

He found a bunch of buttons but only one of them was blinking.-"He washed out your mind."-he looked back at her.-"I love you, Henry."-she smiled at him.-"Okay. Um... Blow a bubble. You remember how to do that, right?"-he said taking her bubble gum tube out of her pocket.

He gave her the tube and took out his.-"What are you doing?"-she asked.-"Oh my... okay."-he sighed.-"You have to take one of these gums and blow a bubble. Okay?"-he said.-"Okay."-she smiled and did that.

After she transformed, she looked at herself shocked.-"I want to do it again!"-"No, no, no."-Henry said quickly.-"Okay, fine."-she said and looked down. Henry put a gum in his mouth, blew a bubble and transformed.

"No!"-Ally yelled.-"What?"-he asked confused.-"Why did you do that? You look so hot as Kid Danger!"-"Oh my... you lost your mind Ally. I'll take you to my house and we'll call Ray."-he grabbed her upper arm and walked out.

He took her to his house and walked in.-"Hey mom! Ally and I will be in my room."-Henry yelled, pulling Ally up the stairs.-"Ally is here too."-he heard Molly's voice.-"Hi mom."-Ally stopped and smiled.

Henry was hiding the weapon behind his back so his or Ally's mom won't see it.-"What are you doing guys?"-Kris asked.-"Nothing mom. We'll just be in my room."-Henry said and pulled Ally up.-"Hey, let me."-she said-"You know mom, Henry is my boy..."-Henry cut off her word covering her mouth.-"Shut up, Ally!"-he whispered on her ear.

"Your what?"-Kris asked.-"I think she wanted to say boyfriend."-Molly said.-"N-no! No, she wanted to say... boy... best friend. Yeah, boy best friend."-Henry said quickly.-"I don't think so. I think that Ally really likes you."-Molly said.-"No she doesn't. Trust me, I would know. Now if you don't mind, we'll be in my room."-he said and pulled Ally upstairs.

He pushed her in his room, closed the door and locked it.-"Henry?"-she said in a sad voice.-"Yeah?"-"Are you mad at me?"-"No Ally, I'm not mad at you. But you have to be quiet and shut your mouth."-he said and took out his phone.

"What are you doing?"-"Calling Ray."-he said and called him.-"Hey kid, what's up?"-Ray answered.-"We have a problem. Minyak hit Ally with his weapon and now Ally lost her mind."-"Oh... that's bad."-Ray laughed.-"No way, Ray!"-Henry said sarcastically.-"Okay, sorry. Bring her to the Man cave and Schwoz will check on her."-"No Ray, I can't bring her to the Man cave."-he said and looked at Ally who was playing with her fingers.

"Why?"-"Looks like that this weapon washed her mind out and she keeps saying things like: I love you Henry or Henry is my boyfriend!"-"No way!"-Ray laughed.-"That's why I brought her home because it was closer than the Man cave and locked us in my room. You guys should come here so Schwoz can check her."

"Yeah... that will take a while, they are having a grammar fight."-"G-grammar fight!? Okay, just hurry up. Also, come through my window because Ally's mom is with my mom here."-"Okay kid, don't worry we'll try to hurry. Bye!"-Ray said and hung up.

"What are we going to do?"-Ally asked.-"Nothing."-"Okay."-Ally said. Henry sat on his bed and Ally sat next to him. Ally was looking at him and smiling.-"What?"-Henry asked.-"Nothing!"-she smiled even more and then hugged him.-"Ally! Stop!"-he said and stood up.

Henry took the weapon from the floor and put it on the bed next to Ally. He went to the door and leaned against it.-"Why is that bothering me so much?"-Henry was thinking while looking at her-"It's not like I have feelings for her or something. I just get that weird feeling when she hugs me and tells me that she loves me."-he looked down thinking.-"I mean, I love her but not in that way. This is so confusing."-he was thinking. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 996 44
Y/n's mother became a very obsessive person with Y/n's super power. Her mother was a scientist, who would do experiments on her because her father wa...
78.3K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
16.9K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
7.7K 428 36
It all just kinda of happened: after attempting to make a new life for myself in Dystopia and the kidnapping of my two closest friends, I returned ba...