The Dangers-chapter 1

By nayliafolo16

This story is for my Henry Danger fans. This story isn't a usual fanfiction like the others, I kind of remade... More

1.Everything Begins-pt.1
1.Everything Begins-pt.2
1.Everything Begins-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.1
2.Best Friends-pt.2
2.Best Friends-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.1
3.Danger Secrets-pt.2
3.Danger Secrets-pt.3
3.Danger Secrets-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.5
3.Danger Secrets-pt.6
3.Danger Secrets-pt.7
3.Danger Secrets-pt.8
4.The Kiss-pt.1
4.The Kiss-pt.2
4.The Kiss-pt.4
4.The Kiss-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.1
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.2
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.3
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.4
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.6
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 1
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 2
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.1
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.2
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 1
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 2
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 3
9.The New Kid-pt. 1
9.The New Kid-pt. 2
9.The New Kid-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 1
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 2
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 2
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 3
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 5
12.The Truth-pt. 1
12.The Truth-pt. 2
12.The Truth-pt. 3
12.The Truth-pt. 4
12.The Truth-pt. 5
Update

4.The Kiss-pt.3

12 1 0
By nayliafolo16

"Okay guys, class dismissed. Next week I'm going to bring your marks for these projects and I'm sure a lot of them are going to be A+, you can leave now."-the Art teacher said at the end of the class.-"You have no idea how am I happy about this."-Henry said to Ally while they were leaving the classroom.-"I know we'll get the best grades."-Ally laughed.-"You mean, you'll get them because you did both projects."-Henry whispered.-"Yes but nobody will know about it."-Ally whispered back and winked.

They walked to their lockers and when Henry opened his locker, he noticed that one of his books are missing.-"Hey, Ally."-"Yeah."-"Could you wait for me here, I lost my book?"-"Want me to come with you and help to find it?"-Ally laughed.-"No, just wait for me here. I'll be right back."-he smiled and left.

Ally closed her locker and scrolled trough Tweetflash while she was waiting for Henry. Suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pulled her backwards. The person covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, and nobody could've help her because everyone had already left. The person pushed her into the storage room and closed the door. Ally was on the floor because she fell, everything was dark until the person who took her there turned the light on. It was Mitch Bilsky.

"Mitch! What do you want?"-Ally said.-"Don't you dare move. Also, if you scream nobody will hear you because this room has voice isolation."-Mitch said. Ally was still sitting on the floor looking around herself. She started shaking and panicking a bit because the room was too small and she was claustrophobic.

"Mitch, what are you doing?"-she asked with her voice shaking.-"You're not that brave anymore as I can see."-he smiled evilly-"You don't have your Henry to protect you. Well, I'm getting revenge. You don't want me, that's fine. But I think that after this you will beg me to let you out."-he laughed.

"Never."-"Okay then, I'm leaving. Bye."-Mitch said walking out and locked the door.-"Mitch no!"-Ally ran to the door, but she couldn't open it anymore.-"Mitch let me out!"-she yelled.-"Please! Open the door!"-she was yelling but nobody responded.

"Ally, calm down."-she was breathing heavily because she started getting a panic attack again-"It's okay. Where is my zapper?"-she started searching up her pockets, but she couldn't find it.-"This is impossible! I left it in my backpack!? But how? I never put it in my backpack."-she was trying to open up, but she couldn't.

"H-Henry!"-she was yelling but nobody responded. She felt dizzy and fell on the floor and stayed sitting there.-"I know! I'll call him!"-she said and took her phone which was laying on the floor.-"Come on!"-she tried to unlock it with fingerprint, but her hands were shaking that much that it didn't recognize her fingerprint. She typed in the password and unlocked it.

"Yes! Now where is Henry's number?"-she was breathing heavily and her hands were shaking that much that it was so hard for her to type.-"Finally!"-she said when she found his number and called him. She was shaking and breathing heavily.

She was feeling more and more dizzy.-"C-come on, Henry."-she was trying to calm down.-"Hey, Ally. Where are you? I'm here in the hallway."-Henry answered the phone.-"H-Henry. H-help."-she was trying to talk.

"Ally, where are you!? Are you okay!?"-he started to worry when he heard how heavy her breathing is.-"S-storage r-room..."-before she could finish the sentence she fainted.-"Ally? Do you hear me? Ally!?"-Henry said but Ally didn't respond.

"Storage room?"-he was asking himself-"Oh my God!"-he ran to the storage room.-"Ally, do you hear me?"-he yelled and trying to open the door. He took out his zapper and melted the lock. He opened the door and saw Ally laying unconscious on the floor with her phone in her hand.-"Ally!"-he ran to her and knelt down.-"Ally, wake up."-he tried to wake her up but Ally didn't move.-"I'll take you to the school nurse."-he said and picked her up.

He carried her to the school nurse's office and walked in.-"Henry! What happened!?"-the school nurse said shocked.-"I don't know."-he laid her on the bed-"We were together in the hallway when I realized I lost my book somewhere. I went to find it and Ally was waiting for me in the hallway. When I came back to the same place, I just saw her backpack on the floor. I thought that she maybe went to the bathroom or something, so I waited there. Then she called me, and she was breathing heavily and barely talked."-Henry explained while the nurse was checking on Ally.

"Where was she?"-the nurse asked.-"She was locked in the storage room."-Henry responded.-"Is she claustrophobic?"-the nurse asked.-"I'm not sure."-Henry looked at her.-"Go and bring her backpack here. You should wait here until she wakes up."-the nurse said.-"Okay."-Henry nodded and walked out.

While Henry went back in the hallway to take Ally's backpack, the nurse put wet cold compresses on Ally's forehead. She prepared a glass of water with sugar.-"Is she awake?"-Henry asked as he walked in.-"She's slowly waking up."-the nurse said and took the compress off her forehead.

Ally slowly opened her eyes, but everything was still blurry.-"Henry? Where am I?"-she mumbled.-"You're in the nurse's office."-Henry said.-"What happened?"-she asked when she sat up.-"You were locked in the storage room and fainted there."-Henry said.-"Who locked you there, sweetie?"-the nurse asked her.-"Mitch Bilsky."-she said quietly.-"Why?"-Henry asked.-"I don't know."-Ally looked at the nurse.

"It's okay. Let me ask you something. Are you claustrophobic?"-the nurse asked calmly, and Ally nodded.-"I thought so. Here drink this it'll bring your energy back."-she said and gave Ally the glass of water with sugar.-"She fainted because she was locked in a little room and got a panic attack. She'll be fine."-the nurse turned to Henry.

"Do you get panic attacks often?"-she turned back to Ally.-"Well, only when I'm in a little room because of claustrophobia and in panic situations, but I'm trying my best to control it."-Ally said and gave the nurse back the glass.-"If you are feeling better, you guys can leave."-the nurse smiled.

Ally walked to Henry and took her backpack.-"Thank you."-Henry smiled.-"That's my job. Oh, and Ally, can I talk to you for a second?"-"Yeah, sure."-she turned.-"Wait for me in the hallway, Hen."-she said and Henry walked out and closed the door.

"Is Henry your boyfriend?"-the nurse asked. Ally looked at the door and then back at the nurse.-"No, we're best friends."-she smiled.-"Oh, I thought that because he really cares about you. You have no idea how worried he was when he carried you here."-"Really?"-Ally raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, maybe you're not together but I think he really likes you."-the nurse smiled.-"I don't think so."-Ally said.-"You'll see. Better for you to go, he's waiting for you."-"Yeah, thank you once more."-Ally smiled and left.

"Is everything okay?"-Henry asked when she walked out.-"Yeah. Let's go to Junk 'n stuff, we're already late."-Ally said.-"I called Ray and told him what happened."-"Good."-Ally smiled and they walked out of the school.

***

"Where are Henry and Ally?"-Piper asked.-"Henry just texted me and said they're close to Junk 'n stuff."-Ray said.-"What happened, why are they late? We finished at the same time."-Jasper said.-"Ally fainted at school."-Ray said.-"What?"-Jasper and Piper said at the same time shocked.

"They're here."-Schwoz said when he heard the elevator coming down. Henry and Ally walked out and sat on the Man couch to the others.-"Is everything okay?"-Piper asked.-"Calm down. We'll tell you everything."-Henry said taking his phone out of his pocket and put it on the table.

"What happened?"-Schwoz asked.-"Well..."-Ally started-"Mitch locked me in the storage room and since I have claustrophobia, I got a panic attack and fainted."-"I didn't know you can faint when you have a panic attack."-Jasper said.-"This is now connected with all the things what happened to me when I was a kid, but better not talk about it."-she looked down.

"Why not? Maybe you should tell us more about your childhood."-Ray said calmly.-"Yeah Ally, you can trust us."-Piper said and the others nodded.-"Yeah, you guys are right. I should tell you."-Ally said quietly.-"You're safe here and with us."-Schwoz said.-"Thanks."-she smiled.

"From where to begin? My mom wasn't able to get pregnant before and after I was born. But she somehow got pregnant and then after 9 months I was born."-"Did they know you had superpowers?"-Henry asked.-"No. When I was born, I was a normal and healthy baby, but when I was 3 years old, I accidentally lifted a vase up with my brain and it was very weird to them. My dad, since he was..."-she stopped for a second and took a deep breath.

"...we know, decided to take some tests on me and it was the moment when he found the centre of my superpowers in my brain which is in my genetic, because he had superpowers too, but different."

"And where is the centre of your superpowers?"-Schwoz asked.-"In the back of my head, between my cerebellum and brain stem."-"Schwoz! Stop asking stupid science questions and let her finish the story!"-Ray yelled.

"It's okay Ray, I'll finish it."-Ally laughed-"After that my life started going down. My dad started taking millions of tests on me every day which left a big damage on the center in my brain and that's why I can't lift too heavy things up or to break some kinds of metals."

"And when did you get the number?"-Piper asked.-"Before he started taking tests on me. There was a whole group of doctors and scientists around the lab. That place was a huge building with 5 or 6 floors, with a lot of rooms for different tests and experiments. I wasn't Ally there, I was 006."-she stopped talking.

"You okay, Al?"-Henry asked.-"Yeah."-she nodded.-"Horrible, he was a real psycho."-Schwoz said.-"That's not it. He had his logo which looked like a snake which was like wrapped around a stick. It was called: the mark of darkness. And everyone who was working for him had that logo marked on their left arm."

"You had it too?"-Henry asked.-"Me and my mom had it too. He used it for sending signals trough it which would feel like burning and cutting. You'd get that if you did something wrong or for who knows what. But he mostly used it to punish me."-"Did it always hurt bad or?"-Ray asked.-"No, it depends on how strong signals would he send."-Ally said.

"But you don't have it right now."-Piper said.-"No. There were two possibilities, you get rid of the mark or the leader, which was my dad, dies."-"There is a possibility to get rid of the mark?"-Henry asked surprised.-"Yes. You have two options. You can use the opposite way how the mark was put on your hand, or you can transfer it to someone who already has the mark."-Ally explained.

"What is this first way to get rid of it?"-Schwoz asked.-"I don't know how to do it but what I know is that the first way can't be used because my dad, before he died, destroyed the device which he used to put the marks on people's arms."-"And what about the second way?"-Ray asked.-"I don't know that either. My dad was the only one who knew how to do the second way."-Ally sighed.

"But your dad is dead which means you and your mom don't have the mark anymore."-Jasper said and Ally nodded.-"Wow!"-Ally said.-"What?"-everybody asked.-"This is the first time I talked about it since my dad died and didn't get a panic attack."-she smiled.-"You get a panic attack when you talk about it?"-Schwoz asked.

"Yep. That's why my mom never talks about it and never asks questions."-Ally said.-"I have one more question."-Ray said.-"What is it?"-"How did your dad die?"-"Well, nobody actually knows the secret."-"Not even your mom!?"-Piper interrupted her.-"Not even my mom. I told her that dad got electrocuted that night when he was taking some tests on me. But actually..."-Ally stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
53.8K 974 44
Y/n's mother became a very obsessive person with Y/n's super power. Her mother was a scientist, who would do experiments on her because her father wa...
152K 2.5K 28
You just moved to Swellview and you get a job as a journalist but in training. So, for your first interview you get to talk to Kid Danger. You wanna...
77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...