Sweet Little Birds (BxB Roman...

De lisa_london_

Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always... Mai multe

Sweet Greetings!
Chapter 1: Sugar Rush
Chapter 2: Lemon Meringue Pie
Chapter 3: Candy Wrapper
Chapter 4: A Dozen Donuts
Chapter 5: Half a Dozen Donuts
Chapter 6: Soda Splatter
Chapter 7: Chocolate Bunny
Chapter 8: Bitter Cocoa
Chapter 9: Crushed Cocoa
Chapter 10: Strawberry Milkshake
Chapter 11: Marshmallow Kisses
Chapter 12: Tofu Noodle Soup
Chapter 13: Rainbow-Sprinkled Cupcakes
Chapter 14: Pancakes, Waffles, and French Toast
Chapter 15: Pool of Pudding
Chapter 16: Pop-Tarts
Chapter 18: Peppermint Drops
Chapter 19: Snack Carrots
Chapter 20: Cookie-Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 21: Picnic Basket
Chapter 22: Strawberry Pie
Chapter 23: Sugar-Free Candy
Chapter 24: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chapter 25: Hard Lemonade
Chapter 26: Fruit Punch
Chapter 27: Birthday Cake
Chapter 28: Bitter medicine
Chapter 29: Late-Night Snack
Chapter 30: Chocolate Fudge
Chapter 31: Caramel-Topped Latte
Chapter 32: Popcorn
Chapter 33: Granola Bar
Chapter 34: Pure Sugar
Chapter 35: Sugary Jitters
Chapter 36: Hospital Food
Chapter 37: Ring Pop
Chapter 38: Hot Chocolate
Chapter 39: Movie Snacks
Chapter 40: Candy Hearts
Chapter 41: Blueberry Muffins
Chapter 42: Jello Cups
Epilogue: Rainbow Lollipops
Sweet Goodbye (notes from the author)
Sweet Character Art
Bonus Chapter: Snack Spread
Bonus Chapter: Trick or Treat
Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day Chocolate
Christmas Special!
Bonus Chapter: One-year Anniversary
Bonus Chapter: Two-year Anniversary
Introducing: Bitter Treats
Bonus Chapter: The Great Pumpkin Cake Race
Pride Bonus Chapter: Pancakes, Hot Dogs, and Ketchup

Chapter 17: Popsicle

1.6K 139 210
De lisa_london_

The day went by in a haze for Robin. A haze that tasted like strawberries, smelled like lemon shampoo, and felt like diving into pudding.

He didn't see Tyler during the school day since they didn't have any of the same classes on Thursdays. But he thought of him. He thought of Tyler constantly. He relived every kiss, every touch, and every nudge from the night before over and over. More than once he was completely stumped when the teacher asked him a question. He even accidentally answered "pop tart" once. Which had warranted some laughs and weird looks.

Underneath the haze laid a tinge of worry about what would happen next. He and Tyler had said they would see each other after school but no exact plans had been made. And he had no clue what the state of their relationship was at this point.

Then there was also the lingering worry about his mother.

But all worries flew away when Robin stepped out of his last class of the day and found Tyler sitting on a bench in the hallway outside. He was, of course, sucking on a lollipop. Robin knew Tyler's last class ended about 45 mins earlier and additionally that class was on the other end of campus, which was a long way to traverse on crutches. But Tyler had traveled there anyway and then waited patiently. All for Robin.

The blonde curls were just as messy as that morning and the lollipops-flavored lips just as lush. Robin couldn't quite believe that he had kissed those lips mere hours earlier. It was like a beautiful fantasy.

"Hey." Robin walked up to Tyler, eager but nervous. He wasn't quite sure how to start this conversation. "Are you waiting for me?"

It was a dumb question. Robin knew that. Tyler knew no one else in that class.

A sweet smile flashed at him. A smile that made Robin's insides turn into goo. A smile that told him that Ty had no regrets whatsoever about the night before.

If they weren't in such a public spot Robin would have kissed Tyler right there. He really really wanted to. He wanted to kiss Tyler deeply and passionately, without a care in the world about who was watching.

But he couldn't quite escape the worry about who may be watching. Perhaps because his mother had watched his whole life.

"It's Thursday, we always meet up to study on Thursday," Ty said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "So I figured we would... study."

Robin wanted to do a lot of things with Tyler. Studying wasn't on top of that list.

"Let's go to my place then and... study," Robin replied, unable to keep his hand from lingering on Tyler's knee. Soon a hand landed on top of his where it drew nervous circles.

The moment was disrupted by a buzz from Robin's phone. He pulled it out of his pocket. It was his mom. Of course, it was. It was almost as if she knew what he was doing.

Decisively, he pressed the decline-button. He couldn't let her disrupt this.

"My mom," he explained to Ty."I'll deal with her later."

Robin knew he would have to handle her somehow eventually. He just didn't quite know how yet.

He looked down at his phone again. Inevitably, she would call again. She always did.

Unless he prevented her from doing so.

Robin pressed the off-button on the phone, stopping his mom from interrupting them again.

"Are you ready?" he asked and reached out a hand to help Tyler with his crutches.

"Always ready!" Tyler replied with a big grin and stood up in front of Robin. Their faces ended up only inches apart and the air filled with a scent of lemons and lollipops. Robin had to restrain himself not to kiss the other boy there and then.

A ten-minute walk later, Robin unlocked the door to his room and held it open so Tyler could get inside. During the stroll across campus, they had busied themselves by playing a little game of touches and nudges, each one less discreet than the one before it. A finger stroked a hand, a shoulder nudged another shoulder, and a crutch found its way up a leg.

Immediately upon entering the room, Ty plopped himself on the bed and let his crutches tumble carelessly to the floor, while Robin closed the door, hung his jacket on a hook, put his backpack away, and meticulously moved the stray crutches that laid in his way.

He looked up and found a hand stretched toward him. "Come here," Ty pleaded softly, his tone void of its usual sarcasm and swagger.

Fingertips met like soft summer rain. Every drop caressed and melted slowly.

Tyler pulled Robin toward the bed and into a tight embrace. Calloused hands wrapped around his neck and guided him into a welcoming kiss.

Lips pulsated. Hands fumbled. Bodies vibrated. This wasn't the gentle breeze of the night before. This was a roaring storm.

As Robin's fingers flowed through waves of golden hair, he touched the fabric of a gray t-shirt with a print that said "Ultimate Quiz Bowl Tournament Edition XXII".

Robin looked down in surprise. "Is this mine?"

"Well, you took my shirt," Tyler answered with a shrug of muscular shoulders and a glint in green eyes. "I had to wear something and I liked the smell of this one."

The answer made Robby's insides dance. Tyler felt the same. Tyler had also spent all day wrapped up in the scent of a borrowed shirt.

Lips crashed together once again. United in desire and infatuation.

"I can take it off," Ty mumbled and in one fell swoop, he pulled the t-shirt over his head. "Now give me my shirt back," he teased and snaked his hands under Robin's shirt. As Robin stretched his arms up in the air Tyler helpfully pulled the item off.

Both shirts landed on the floor, where they were soon forgotten as hands wandered over warm skin and taut muscles.

Robin couldn't stop staring at the bare chest and abdomen in front of him. It was as if a sculpted marble statue had come to life in front of him. Every angle of muscle and bone in exact correlation with the golden ratio. Not even the statue of David held such perfection.

Meanwhile, Tyler's hands traveled every inch of Robin's upper body, sometimes lingering to discover a particular shape or feature. Despite the lack of sculpted muscles, Robin didn't feel self-conscious anymore. Tyler's obvious adoration of his protruding ribs and skinny limbs made him feel comfortable in his own skin.

The hands stopped their journey at the waistband of his pants. Tyler paused for a moment and let fingers fiddle underneath the fabric as he pulled Robin down into another kiss.

"I want to take your pants off," Ty whispered hoarsely into Robin's lips. "I've been thinking about it all day." Another deep kiss. "Can I?" His fingers kept stroking the hip bones under the waistband as he waited for a reply.

Just hearing those words rendered Robin mute. All blood and oxygen had left his lips and throat and wandered into another part of his body. A light moan escaped his throat before he gave Ty a light nod.

Upon getting confirmation, Ty's fingers continued their journey toward the front of the tan chinos. Soon a palm patted carefully over the zipper and cupped over the area, somehow making even more blood flow there. Robin wondered how his body still functioned since there must be nothing left to power every other limb and organ.

A pair of lips pressed against his belly button at the same time as a palm rubbed circles over the zipper. Overwhelmed, Robin cried out and squirmed.

"Did I hurt you?" Ty wondered in a concerned tone.

Robin shook his head decisively. "No," he mumbled. "I'm just very..."

"I'll be gentle," Tyler replied and started to nimbly pull the zipper down. Every slight touch or stroke made bursts of pleasure reverberate through Robin's entire body. He quivered and whimpered as he tried to not succumb.

Robin's hands fondled the blonde curls in front of him as he tried to make sense of the world. Nothing made sense, yet everything made sense. The world pulsated and burned around him.

And that was before his pants came off.

Once the chinos were unzipped, Ty tugged gently at the pant legs to remove them. It took some effort because of the engorged state of the body part underneath. Eventually, the pants fell to the floor and gentle hands flicked over the thin fabric of Robin's boxers, teasing to find their way inside. The world became a sea of flames that licked him with their heat. At any moment they would consume him, and he welcomed it.

After a few featherlight kisses right above the waistband, Ty very gently lifted the fabric of the boxers over the very obvious bulge. The sound that came from Robin's throat--as Tyler peeled the last clothing item off--didn't sound human. It was guttural and raw, filled with lust and desire.

He stood completely naked in front of Ty. Completely naked and incredibly hard. Harder than he'd ever been before.

"You're so... incredible," Tyler mumbled while admiring the sight. "I just want to... touch you, and... taste you."

Robin had nothing to say in reply to that. He had to focus on breathing at the mere thought of what was to come.

Tyler's hands gripped the exposed skin of bony hips and moved inward. Closer and closer. Harder and harder. Hotter and hotter. Every inch made another flame cascade throughout his body.

A kiss grazed Robin's lower abdomen. Those lips lingered dangerously close to the fire. Robin panted and wriggled from the burning heat.

That's when a hand touched the base of the revealed length. Soft fingers stroked upward and when they reached the top Robin was sure he would faint. His body couldn't possibly process all these sensations and emotions.

Somehow he stayed afloat. At least until a tongue flicked across the sensitive head below. The flickering motion continued lower in a teasing fashion before striding up again. A murmur rose in Robin's throat. Not quite a moan, just an incoherent mumbling noise.

His hands tugged and pulled at blonde curls, unaware of their movements. He needed to hold on to something.

The tongue continued upwards and then there were lips. Lips on a very sensitive and swollen body part.

Lips that licked him like a popsicle. Lips that enveloped him and caressed him in a soft, deep, and wet embrace. Lips that ignited his whole body into flames.

It was ridiculous, nonsensical, and utterly amazing. Far beyond anything Robin had ever imagined he would experience. It was as if the flames burned his former world down and replaced it with a new one. A brave proud new world.

He became the fire for a brief moment of pure bliss before it all evaporated.

"Ty," he mumbled and bent down to kiss messy hair while his fingers dug into sculpted shoulders. "I will..."

Tyler understood the hint and moved his lips just in time. As Robin yelled out loud, warm liquid landed on his abdomen. A sense of peace and contentment laid itself over the room. Robin placed a soft kiss on Ty's curls and smoothed out frizzy hair--caused by his frantic hands. For a moment he just stood there and enjoyed the last blissful flames hugging him.

"Let me clean up," he mumbled while his body still shook from the earth-shattering experience. "I'll be right back."

He placed a brief kiss on those naughty lips that had just given him so much pleasure. "I'll wait right here," Tyler replied with a satisfied smile. It seemed he was happy with a job well done.

Having stumbled into the bathroom and splashed some water across the soiled parts of his body, Robin peered into the mirror above the sink. It shouldn't be a surprise that he looked the same as he always did. Dark straight hair, patchy beard growth, innocent blue eyes. But he felt so different that it seemed odd the change wasn't visible on the outside. He felt lighter and braver.

Robin wasn't sure of the exact definition of losing your virginity, especially not when it came to relations between men, but it certainly felt like he just had. What had just gone down had changed him. Even if it didn't show on the outside.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

887K 31.3K 49
"You tease me too much," I muttered, licking a path up to his ear before nipping at him. "Standing up here at the front of the class, strutting aroun...
499 49 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
4.8K 130 12
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
37.8K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...