"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 22

12.8K 316 14
By daddy-dylan29

the next morning surpiringly i didnt wake up little. but i did wake up alone which made me slightly upset.

i sat up looked around alec's room realising he's not here before going and getting up. i see jeans and a top on the egde of his bed for me so i grab them and take them to the bathroom where i shower and the get changed before walking out his room to find everyone.

"hey iz have you seen alec?" i ask her seeing her sat at a computer. 

"jaces room." she says making me say thanks before rushing off.

arriving there i see alec stood in the doorway his arms crossed and a large annoyed expression on his face.

clary is syood next to jace and is upset and jace just looks annoyed like always,

"what the hell has happened now?" i ask ducking under alec's arm to get in to jaces room."i swear i miss all the interserting stuff,2 i say rolling my eyes sitting on the sofa in his room.

"goodmorning to you to gracie." jace says rolling his eyes.

"i was looking for you where were you?"clary asks looking at me frowning.

"ummm." i say looking at alec."with hodge he actaully really nice" i say slowly alothough they cab all tell im lying.

"so you and alec wasnt all curled up in his bed like izzy told us?" clary asks crossing her arms smirking at me. alec coughs shaking his head as i blush and look away.

"moving on...whats happened?" i ask gulping looking at jace,

"clarys having visons..." jace says looking at clary.

"of what?" i ask frowning.

"valentine.." jace and her say at the same time making me take a deep breath.

"he;'s with mom."clary says looking at me making me sigh and stand up, i glance at alec inthe doorway feeling him watching me.

"and he cab speak with you threw the necklace?" i ask looking at it as jace holds it up.

"here in the institute?"alec asks walking into the room more.

"its like when i saw dot....."clary mutters to us,

"its a potal shard...whats they your mother made sure you had it."jace says looking at clary.

"all i know is what i saw...out mother is alive....she's unconscious but alive."clary says looking at me making me nod.

"where are they?" i ask her but she shakes her head.

"i dont know..." she sighs.

"you said you saw them...was there any identifying objects in the background?"alec asks walking and stepping next to me."equipment, weponds, objects?" he list of the things but clary just shakes her head.

"i dont remember but it was awful." she says shaking her head tears froming at how upset she is,

"alec lighten up."jace tell him making alec scoff.

"im trying to get something we can use out of this...what did you see exactly?" he asks her again.

"valentine has our mother,..thats what i saw." she says more harshly this time.

"emostions are nothing but a distraction....your ruled by them." he says making me look at him frowning.

emostions are nothing but a distraction? shut up alec.

"were taught to control them." he tells clary. she huffs and looks at me and then him.

"and hows that working out for you?" she asks rolling her eyes making me confused.

"it is my job to protect the insitue, if valentine can see in, thats a door i have to shut." alec says making me look at him surpirsed.

did he not sleep well or something.

"now let me take a look at that thing." he says reaching a hand out for it. jace passes it to him."now its in the proper hands he says before he turns around and leaves.

"hey!"clary says chasing after him. jace follows meaning i have to follow now.

"Alec... where are you going?" i call catching up with them.

"To put this somewhere safe. Where no one could be tempted to use it."alec says marching forwards.

clary scoffs.

"We should use it." she mutters under her breath as she follows him.

" Alec, we should use it to get to Valentine"jace tells him following him too.

". If I were Valentine, I'd make you think that you could rescue Jocelyn. And then I'd lure Clary to me and leverage her life for the Cup." alec says turning around and looking at us.

"I like Jace's idea"i say making turn and look at me."you saved me and simon from the vampires that way." i say looking up at him.

"Yeah... vampires. Bored, decadent, self-involved vampires. Valentine is a real threat. He can't be handled by three-and-two-half Shadowhunters." alec says making me roll my eyes at him.

"five." i say looking at him annoyed now.

"Whatever. " he says walking into a room and crouching down he waves sonething over the floor and a box opens. it lays the necklace inside before closing it and standing up."Leave it there." he says looking at all of us before he leave.

"what is his problem." i mutter to myself before turning around and chasing after ignore clary and jaces looks.

"what the hell is wrong with you?!" i say loudly watching him walk away. he stops and turns around looking at me.

"whats wrong with me?" he asks annoyed he walks over and grabs my hand pulling me along with him towards his office.

"alec seriosuly what is up?" i ask him as we reach his office and he slams the door shut.

"nothing im just...irittable today." he says dropping my hand and walking into his office more.

"i get that i really do but you need to chill out on clary." i tell him annoyed walking to stand infront of him.

he looks down at me and scoffs.

"im being told off by a 5'3 child" he says looking down at me. i roll my eyes and kick him in the shine making him hiss and lean over slightly.

he looks up at me and i get reallt close before smirking.

"i may be 5'3 but i will still kick your ass." i mutter smirkung before i turn around and go to walk off before im grabbed and thrown onto the sofa with alec ontop of me my arms pinned above my head.

he looks down at me and smirks.

"you were saying?" he asks looking at me. i blush and look away knowing he's won. he chuckles and climbs off me making me roll my eyes.

"one day gracie...im gonna get permission to punish you." he says making me look at him eyebrows raised as i stand up and walk towards the door.

"you have my permission who elses do you need?"i ask him before i run out the room giggiling,

i can hear him chasing after me but i run into the training room seeing jace and clary and izzy stood with some lady.

i stop my giggling as she looks at me confused.

"gracie fairchild." i introduced my smirking. she looks behind me making me turn and look seeing alec walking over slightly pink from running after me.

"mother welcome back we didnt expect you." alec says making me frown as she lightly hugs him before letting him stand next to me.

"you should be prepared, weather you expevt me or not." she says making me want to scoff.

"i am....we are..." he says making me look at him with wide eyes.

"we'll talk about the institue later....right now we have a bigger problem."she says making me frown.

"The Seelies have stopped communicating with the Clave and won't explain why. My guess is they're still upset we asked them to send scouts to look for Valentine, but no one in their realm will talk."she explains walking around all of us.

"I have Seelie friends."izzy says looking at her mother.

"Yes, I know about your friends. Isabelle, we stay separate from the Downworld for good reasons. "she says walking up to izzy she starts to get quiet and in her face making me roll my eyes.i can feel alec looking at me as i look at their mother indiscust."The wrong move, the wrong word... Do you think there is such a thing as harmless rebellion? Who knows what offends these creatures? Maybe you told him... them... something they shouldn't know."she says walkin away from izzy."Maybe you trod on one of their ridiculous customs without knowing it."she says finishing her dig at izzy.

"Wait, wait. I don't understand. You're laying all this on Izzy for having a friend in the Downworld?"jace asks confused making her look at him.

"When someone upsets the natural order, everything falls apart."the lightwood mother explains.

"Natural order? What are you saying?" i ask making her frown.

"I can help."izzy says making her mother look at her."i know how to talk to seelies."she explains,

"she's right...she can vistit them with meliorn and see what he knows."alec says crossing his arsms." i could go with her if you want."he says looking at his mother.

its as if he's afraid to speak to her.

"i'd rather jace goes along this time....alec you stay with the fairchild twins...i want them undeer control." she says looking between me and clary.

i go to say something but alec speaks over me.

"yes mother."he says noding.

"they've caused enough trouble already"she says looking at alec.

"Maybe that's because we wasn't even Shadowhunters until a few days ago!" i say making her look at me frowning.

"And what an exciting few days it has been."she says mocking me making me roll my eyes."The Clave counts on us Lightwoods to maintain order here."she says tepping towards me.

"You don't need to tell me that."alec says pulling the focus away from me."If the mission is important to the Clave, I would prefer to be the one who goes with Isabelle."alec says but steps back when his mother rolls her eyes.

"your all so eager to do what you would prefer. It's time to face the truth. Life is not about what you want to do, it's about what must be done."she says stepping away so she can look at all of us." I have given you your assignments, now carry them out!" she says loudly making everyone nod apart from me.

"you and you with me now."she says pointing at izzy and jace,

"well that was a window into the werid."clary says watching them walk away."what did you do to piss off your mom so bad."clary asks looking at alec.

"i'd guess, for a start... all the unsanctioned missions on your behalf didn't go over that big with the Clave."he says before garbbing my hand and pulling me away with him making me laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.3K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...
846 27 6
Hope Mikaelson and Alec Lightwood soulmate story After Haley and Klaus pass away, Hope decides she doesn't want to live in Mystic Falls or New Orlea...
25K 969 11
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒅 / ver-I- kuhnd / Adjective 1. Bashful ; Modest _________________________________________ Being alone and always...
937K 22K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...