Filled with DEPRESSION. (Male...

By ryumaki215

Something I've been thinking about making for a while now. I hope you guys can enjoy it! (Warning! Themes of... More

chapter 1: deep below.
chapter 2: a Dreemur in a dream.
chapter 3: the skeletal brothers
chapter 4: ghost friend.
chapter 5: y/n's origins.
Chapter 6: darker...yet darker...
Chapter 8: the end...right?
Chapter -1: deep...below?
chapter -2: the descent
chapter -3: no, he's not fine.
chapter -4: defeat me, please.
chapter 9: a grand finale
Bonus chapter: AU?
Bonus chapter: birthday
ǟʟȶɛʀռǟȶɛ ɛռɖɨռɢ?
ǟʟȶɛʀռǟȶɛ ȶɨʍɛʟɨռɛ?

chapter 7: spider dancin

8.1K 232 124
By ryumaki215

Y/n walked through hotland in a hurry. Alphys texted instructions to him whenever he got stuck. Y/n found out that there were multiple levels in hotland and there were elevators to get to them. He soon got to the 3rd floor, tired and sweaty.

Y/n: I could...really...use a break.

Y/n then caught sight of some kind of bake sale up ahead. It turned out to be selling some sweets, such as donuts and croissants.

Y/n: "finally! Some food!"

Y/n got close and saw that it was being run by some kind of spider...girl? He didn't really have a clue but by this point it was useless to question anything down here. Now that he thought about it, he'd seen a similar stand back when he was in the ruins, he'd even bought a donut at the time.

???: welcome to our parlor dearie~ I'm muffet. Interested in some spider pastries?

Y/n: oh well...

Y/n looked and saw the prices of the sweets And his reaction was something like this:

Y/n: "9999G?! THIS IS A FUCK-MOTHERING SCAM!!"

Y/n had knew seen such bullshit before. He had seen enough and decided to just keep going on his journey. However, muffet kept her eyes on him. And smiled wickedly.

After some trial and error, y/n made it past a giant door that was blocking his way to the rest of hotland. Y/n then went through a cave of some sort. As he walked in, he noticed that there was a great amount of spiders and webs all across the cave. Then, he heard a voice chuckling in the dark.

???: ahuhuhuhu...did you hear what they just said?

Y/n: "hey...I've heard that voice..."

???: they said a human with baggy eyes would come through here...I heard they hate spiders...

Y/n: "is that...?

???: I heard they love to stomp on them...and to tear their legs off.

Y/n: "oh shit..."

???: I heard...

Suddenly y/n, couldn't move anymore, and he discovered that the reason why that was is because he had been wrapped in spider webs. And then, the chuckling person stepped out of the darkness.

Muffet:...that they're awfully stingy with they're money.

Y/n: are you kidding me?! It was 9999G!!! That's robbery!!!

Muffet: ahuhuhuhu~ ...you think your taste is too refined for our pastries, don't you, dearie?

Y/n: that's not what I-

Muffet: I disagree with that notion. I think...your taste is exactly what this next batch needs.

Y/n:...*sigh* bring it on, you pompous arachnid.

Y/n's chest glowed once again, but this time it was glowing purple.

Muffet: ahuhuhu~ I think purple is a nice color on you!

Y/n: I don't. I prefer maroon.

Y/n then got hit in the face by a spider crawling by. He looked to his right and saw some spiders crawling on three purple web strings. And it wasn't just the right either, they were also coming in from the left. He dodged most of them as they crawled by but he also got hit by a few of them.

Y/n: "shit...if I weren't tied down right, I'd swat these eight-legged pieces of shit."

Muffet: ahuhuhu~ not bad for a human! The last one that came around here got hit by a few more than that.

Y/n: wait, what?! Another human?! Who else was here?!

Suddenly, a flying croissant came and hit him in the face...and then it boomerang right back and hit him in the face again.

Muffet: just some kid in a stripped shirt. We played with them a bit before they continued going where ever it was they were going. But enough about that, let's kill you!

Y/n: "well, at least they're safe. Now to get out of here!"

Y/n dodged the spiders and other flying pastries. He was doing well for himself...until...

Muffet: ahuhuhu~ I think it time to feed my pet!

Y/n: wait wha-

It was a giant cupcake on spider legs. And it looked hungry.

Y/n: well, I'm yeeting myself the fuck out of here.

Y/n was able to get out of the webs and started to climb up the cave by using the spider webs on the walls. The cupcake was right on his tail though. He climbed and climbed, avoiding anything that might cause him to tumble into the oversized pastries jaws. Then, the cupcake beast gave up on chasing the boy and went back down. It sat right along side muffet and slept.

Y/n: "looks like it got tired...lucky me."

Y/n got down and panted for breath. He was reaching his limit.

Muffet: you're still alive? Ahuhuhuhu~ guess I'll just have all the spiders come in at once and eat you alive.

Y/n braced himself...when suddenly a single spider crawled beside muffet with a note.

Muffet: hm?~ what's this?

Muffet grabbed and the note and looked over it.

Muffet: a telegram from the spiders in the ruins?  They saw that they saw you and...you bought a donut from them and never hurt a single spider. I guess this was all just a silly mistake.

Y/n:"silly mistake my ass...I almost died!"

Muffet: I'll spare you now. And if ever visit again I can always wrap you up again so you can play with my pet!

Y/n: ha...haha...yeah no. No thanks.

Muffet: ahuhuhuhu~ I was only teasing you. Bye now!

Muffet undid the webs that tied y/n down and disappeared into the darkness of her cave. Y/n quickly got a move on and got out of that cave. He soon ran into a sort of establishment called "MTT-BRAND." And at the entrance, a familiar face was waiting for him.

Sans: hey kiddo! How's it going?

Y/n: pretty alright. Um by the way, are you alright? You seem kinda mad.

Sans: mad? Why would I be mad? Maybe because SOMEONE threw me into an angry warrior fish who just happened to also be my boss?!

Y/n: sorry but I did try to wake you up. So that was also kinda your fault.

Sans gave an annoyed expression towards y/n. Something he didn't usually give to anyone. After a few seconds, The skeleton sighed.

Sans: why don't we just...go inside. I wanna talk to you anyway. 

They both walked into the place and went to the restaurant part of the place. They sat down and sans started to talk.

Sans: so, looks like you're nearing the end of your journey.

Y/n: really? Am I that close to the kid?

Sans: very. I got to talk to them an hour ago before you arrived.

Y/n: wow.

Sans: so, what do you plan to do after all this is over? Go back to the surface?

Y/n: no, I mean yes, no I mean...I actually don't know. Its not like I came down here for some great adventure.

Sans: oh? Then why did you end up here?

Y/n:...to end myself.

Sans eye sockets widened a bit.

Y/n: I wanted to end my rotten existence and I thought that jumping off the mountain would do it. Now look at me. I've been mothered by a goat, hunted by a fish in armor, and almost eaten alive by a spider in a dress. It's been crazy. If this is a dream or something, then it's been quite the fever dream.

Sans started to chuckle a bit.

Sans: wow kiddo! You really have had it rough! But at least you're alive.

Y/n: that's the thing though. I didn't want to live. But now...I've been avoiding death so I can protect another life. And after all this? I don't know what I'm gonna do. Will I kill myself? Go back to being treated like shit? If anything, I at least want to save my dad from that hell he's in. He deserves it. But how do I do that? God, everything's gotten so complicated.

Sans: wow...well you know...if you can free monster kind or something...I'd be happy to help.

Y/n: no. I can't depend on everyone. I want to do this on my own. Even if it means I'll go crashing in flames. Thanks though sans.

Sans: no problem kiddo. Besides, after everything that you're been through, I think that you've become a little stronger.

Y/n: stronger?

Sans: yeah. On the inside. But if you wanna stay down here, I'll be happy to give you a home with me and paps.

Y/n: thanks sans. Well, I should get going now! I wanna catch up to the kid before anything bad happens to them.

Sans: good luck kiddo! I'm rooting for you!

Y/n: thanks sans! And sorry for throwing you at a fish earlier!

And with that, y/n got up from his seat and walked off, leaving sans at the table.

Sans: "go kid. I hope that you'll be the one...the one to break the cycle..."

As y/n walked out of the MTT restaurant, he was filled with DEPRESSION...but also a little bit of hope.

(And that concludes this chapter! Hope you all enjoyed! I made sure to make this one a bit longer for all of those that waited so long. Stay DEPRESSED...I mean determined.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 14 19
RUN. HIDE. KEEP RUNNING. KEEP HIDING. YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER. UNLESS YOU KILL. This human did not know these rules. She's in for a s...
49 12 9
What if there was an anomaly in the Underground? No, not Frisk. Not Chara either. Someone else entirely. How could a few measly children stand to thi...
493K 16.2K 12
Warning! There is a chance that there will be spoilers for the pacifist run of undertale. I recommend finishing that before reading this. There won't...
533 26 8
Idk anymore but HECK I thought it would be cool to make an Undertale thing because why not, right?? (Credit goes to artist of cover, I did not make i...