Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 10(The people in me)
Chapter 11(a poison to fight)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)
Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)

5.5K 246 32
By cloverkeeper

Weeks passed since the day Isabella met Patri once again. The recent venture of the eye of the midnight sun made the wizard king at the other captains, even more alert about their next move that Julius decided that actions need to be taken in order to stop them for good. Patrols and researches were done along with analysis of their next move. That was something Klaus, Mimosa, Yuno and Isabella did at glittering a night, when everyone were in deep slumber.

The news of Asta's hands revival was slow but steady. The four young mages of golden dawn were delighted to hear it. The anti magic boy never give up and finally did what others thought was impossible. Hearing the terrific disclosure, made Isabella jittery that she head to the black bulls headquarter to see Asta for herself.

Low and behold, she saw her brother figure. All she felt was overwhelming happiness as she ran to embrace the boy, who escaped from his cursed fate. His silhouette that once consisted of the disturbing shades of black now was all white and bright. Asta was at first dazed by this, since he had never seen Isabella act like this. But nonetheless, he embraced her back, the moment she saw her shed tears.

It made him remember back when she first tried to help him out with his arms. She felt gravely responsible for not being any help. It made Asta immediately reassure her and toured her around the black bulls' headquarters. And she can definitely say that he trip inside the black bulls base was quite eventful.

Currently, the preparations for the star award festival were taking place. With sir Vangeance's permission, Isabella too, part take in its preparation, helping the residence and constructors out. With her constant visit at each of the realm, she was loved and well known by nobles and commoners. They trust her so much that they handled Isabella to do all the planning. Isabella gratefully helped them out at her best performance. Sometimes she stumbled a bit, but with everyone's' help and their trust to her, they arranged everything for the day to finally come.

The workers were lifting some of the heavy load, getting it out of the way; some prepared their shops, like food, games, house of horror and other things that Isabella was learning.

Isabella was seen wearing her white dazzling frock, covered with decorated leaves and branches, ticking of the last thing in the list she made with her companions.

"That's the last of them all." Isabella declared with a smile.

The male worker with her, give a toothy grin, "That's a good thing to know, little miss."

One man yawned, "Man, what a busy day!"

A woman gives a sunny smile, "You were amazing at handling this, little Isabella. You really are something despite your disability."

"Thank you ma'am." Isabella gives a small bow.

"As expected of the golden dawn's maiden of hope."

Isabella just remains smiling. A smile that seemed to flatten.

Yes, that was what she was called by everyone. The Maiden of Hope. Despite her blind eyes, she was always giving hope and happiness with the smile on her face. A smile that would make anyone's' heart melt. But Isabella herself... what does she think about this...?

"I must go now. Tomorrow is a big day." She gives a beaming smile to her helpers, along with covering up the disturbed feelings within her as she says her goodbye to the others.

Flying on top of her broom seemed like a short journey for her. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she was thinking for so long. Why the clover kingdom did even called her that? Maiden of Hope. She never felt any hope within her. To her, it was a wishful thing. But she can only think of it as a happiness that comes and goes by. Perhaps that's hope?

Once she landed to the base, she looked up in surprise, wondering just how quickly she reached. She blinked in confusion looking at her broom, which floated next to her.

"Did you take a short cut or something?"

The broom lifted by itself and animatedly lightly poked at Isabella's head. She rubbed the area in amusement, understanding what the broom was telling her, "I see. Perhaps I was lost in my own thoughts." She sighed, "I guess I'm just tired."

Her broom floats away, going in another direction. Isabella began walk inside. She walked within the corridors. The moonlight beaming on the ground as the ceiling of the covered every passer's head. She then reached her sleeping quarters. She closed her bedroom door behind, locking it. The room was dark. The lights were off. It did not bother the young woman at all. She didn't need it either way. She walked to her bed, sitting with a light thump.

She removed a strand of her hair from her face after they brushed onto her nose. Outside, up in the sky, the clouds passed by, covering the moon. This shielded the blind girl from its light. Isabella looks at her side table. A decorated book in blue was resting on it. She reached out to it, grabbing it. she opened the book, flipping each page. She soon reached to a page, smiling at it.

Within that page was drawing of two individual, one sitting on top of, what seems to be a boulder. And another, a good distance behind the first individual.

She traced the drawing with her fingers, smiling in nostalgia.

She then holds onto the book near her chest. A tear drop falling down her cheek. She lied on the bed with the book within her arms.

Her eyes began to feel heavy, drooping from their placing, closing shut. Her soft breathing can be heard as she held in to the book.

The clouds were completely off from the moons sight. The lunar globe glistens with its cold beauty, showering its light onto Isabella, whose back was facing towards it.

She remained like this throughout the entire night.

********

"-Ella."

"-Bella."

"Isabella."

Isabella slowly began to open her dull green eyes, reflecting no light from them. The moment she opened her eyes, the clear tall tree patterns of her squad captain can be seen, along with the dark green spots.

"Captain?" She meekly spoke in a tired voice.

William softly smiled, as he was sitting next to her on her bedside, "Wake up dear. You slept passed your time to be awake."

She sat up straight, rubbing her eyes. Her hairs were an open mess, making William give out a quiet chuckle.

"What time is it?" She asked in a tired voice.

"It's ten in the morning. You usually wake up by seven or six."

In a snap Isabella was fully awake. Her eyes were wide with astound and disbelief. Did she slept that long?

"Oh no! I was supposed to be at the capital!" She quickly shuffled to get off, only to be stopped by William who placed both of his hands on her shoulder. The blind girl became confused by such act. Did something happen?

William softly smiled to her, "It's alright dear. I have sent the other mages to help out with the ceremony." He lets go of her, standing up. He began to head towards her dressing table. On top of it was a box wrapped up as a present for someone. It was wrapped up in blue and white wrapping papers and ribbons.

William holds on to it and approached Isabella with a smile. He set the present down on her bed, "Open it!" He grinned.

Isabella gives a single blink and began to remove the ribbons and tape ever so neatly. Once unwrapped, she opened the lid. Inside was a dress, resembling the normal standard uniform of the Golden Dawn squad. But it was like a frock as Isabella examined it up high with her hands raised, holding on to it.

Knowing very well that William would want her to wear it, she took the dress and went inside the changing room. After a while, she came out, wearing it. The dress was indeed the uniform. Along with that, a trouser that was extremely comfortable for her to walk in.

William could only smile as Isabella adjusted her hair, having two small portions of her hair in a braid and pinning it together behind. She looked stunning.

"You look wonderful. Just like our maiden of hope."

Her smile turn upside down to that, she really didn't understand why she was called that, "Sir, why am I called that?"

"Hmm?"

"The Maiden of Hope? Why am I called that?"

William gave a loving smile, "That's because you give hope to others by your smile, your kindness and your love."

"But... why don't I feel any hope within me? I don't understand that" William's lips were parted in confusion. It then dawned on him. Could it be...?

No, that's ridiculous. Even if she's blind that doesn't justify anything about her not feeling any hope within her.

I don' want to believe it either... Patri said within him mind in a sad tone.

William bends to her level and hold onto both of her hands, smiling at her tenderly, "Isabella..." He sighs, "Hope is a... strange thing. You need to feel it from within. It's something that you feel like something good is about to happen. And all honesty..." He cupped her left cheek with his right hand, "Ever since you came to us, you brought only hope to us. Happiness that I never thought that I'd ever feel. And I'm grateful to you at all cause." He removed his hand from her cheek and placed both of his hand on her shoulder, "The best I can do is give you all my love to you. And take care of you as my own. You are like a daughter to me. A daughter I'd wish to have in the future." He gives a chuckle, "I think I already have made you my child."

Isabella was bewildered to hear this as she faced her captain. His patterns were glowing brightly. Much brighter when he came to know about his curse being lifted up. He was happy to finally tell her something that he seemed to hide for a long time. She hung her head in sadness, tears overflowing, draining down her face.

William brought her close, embracing her, "You are not alone, Bella." He gives a soft smile, "You have all of us by your side. If you can't feel hope. Then know that we will always be there for you. And never, ever leave your side."

Isabella's muffled sob can be heard as she brought her hands to her face as she pressed herself onto her Captain's chest. She was relieved and happy.

"Thank you... Captain."

********

The noble realm was full of many people enjoying the festival. The laughter and cheering of people made the place so lively that anyone can think that there will be no sign of sadness at all. Everyone were engaged in their activities, some were playing a game at one stall, some were eating, going in the house of horror or dancing, so many other stuffs.

Isabella was checking out all the stalls and places. She was on the duty to check everything out. With a smile plastered on her face, she questioned and answered the owners who gratefully answered her back.

Work was indeed tiring as the blind girl finally let out a sigh. This was why she doesn't want to be the Wizard Queen. Too much things to do. Who could blame her? In fact, if anything, this was supposed to be either Julius or Marx's work. Why on earth is she doing this? Where in the world was Julius?

With a drowsy gaze, she looks up to see familiar royal patterns of water with a dragon shape on the heart and normal curvy patterns of a certain girl and boy that she could recognize anywhere.

With them were two more. What she could indicate was that they had the color cyan. She could definitely make out that one was a male and the other was a female. The male was with Noelle and the female was with Asta, holding onto his arm. Who were the new comers?

Curiosity killing the maiden, Isabella approached the group. They were still chattering about that they didn't notice Isabella until she was in front of them.

Asta grinned seeing her, "Hey Isabella!"

"Hello Asta." She gives her signature smile.

"It's been so long since we last saw each other, Izzy." Noelle gives a bright smile

"It has been indeed." Isabella replied with a smile.

"Oooh, who's this, guys?" The female cyan figure asked

"What a beauty she is..." The cyan male awed, "She's even prettier than Noelle."

"Oh, this is Isabella!" Asta grinned, "She's from the Golden Dawn squad!"

"Squad?" The girl turned to Asta, "You mean like the Black Bulls?"

"Yeah, the Kingdom has eight Magic Knight Squad. The Black Bulls and the Golden Dawn are one of the two squads."

"That's so cool!" The girl approached Isabella taking her right hand in both of her hands, "Hi, I'm Kahono, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Isabella smiled.

"And I'm Kiato. Nice too meet you." The male spoke.

"Likewise."

"So, Isabella what have you been up to?" Asta then asked eagerly.

"Actually I was assigned to organize this festival along with the workers."

"Woah! Really!?" Asta's eye sparkled, "that's so cool!"

"You did an amazing job with handling all of this." Noelle awed. She give a sympathetic smile, "But I think you should really slow down a little. I know you're strong and all but when it comes to you blindness, I'll be worrying all the time. And before you say anything about being stronger because of your blindness, I will always be worrying about."

"Wait, you're blind!?" Kiato asked in bewilderment.

"No way!" Kahono was also stunned.

Isabella's smile turned fond, "Yes, I'm blind. And thank you for your concern Noelle. I am really sorry for making you worry. I'll do what I can to make it up to you." She then lets out an exhale through her nose, "I'm going through all of all the stalls to check how they are functioning. And whether they all are present or not." She then sighed, "It's quite exhausting. I've been about it since I got here in the noon hours." She then flipped the page. "I just need to check one more place, that's the house of horror."

"Oh, we were just going there." Kahono cheered.

"I hear you."

"Hey, why don't you join with us? It will be fun!"

Isabella let out a hum, "I'm not sure. I still have to give my report to the Wizard King as well before taking any steps to have fun." She then smiled, "But I could, of course, go with you and hang out while you are going there."

"Great!" Kahono clapped her hand in delight. She then hold onto both Isabella and Asta by their arms and grinned with glee, "Let's go!"

************

The ride inside the house of horror was interestingly eventful. Isabella was unable to go inside since she had to check with the owner while the rest went inside the house. Not even five minutes passed and the curtains for chaos were opened.

A huge blast of water from the inside blasted out of the house, along with Asta and Noelle's scream. Noelle's scream was more frequent as she blasted inside far too much

Of course, after all that chaos, all four of them were kicked out. They couldn't help but feel stupid and embarrassed at the same time. After Isabella quickly finished her check up and assigned some workers to rearrange the horror house again, she made her way back to the gang, who were now walking away from the house.

"Really, you mean you were saying that they were just fakes?" Asta asked in genuine surprise. This was foreign to him since like this was ever in the Hage village.

"Of course, they were." Noelle retorted back, "I can't believe you got us kicked out."

"Come on, you were just as scared as I was."

"I was not scared."

Isabella just gives a closed smile. They both were screaming their lungs out so...

"Me either." Kiato just give a dirty look. He was the most scared.

Isabella sighed. She checked her list. It was all ticked off.

"I better go now." Isabella said, "I have to give my reports to the Wizard King. So..." She began to sprint to the other side, "See you all later."

"Bye!" Asta waved.

"Take care, Isabella!" Noelle called out.

"Catch you later!" Kiato waved high with both of his hands.

"We'll meet again!" Kahono smiled brightly.

*********

Isabella kept on sprinting to a particular direction, holding on to her papers

Isa

Isabella gives out a gasp as she looks here and there, trying to find whoever called her.

"What?" She said to herself, "Who said that?"

Isa

She turned around to the voice. She then saw a figure with a mixture of dark green and yellow, walking away from the crowd. She then sprinted towards the figure.

She then reached at the center of the place, still finding nothing.

"Where did they go?"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

A loud crash from behind, made her stumbles as few boxes hit her too. The smoke cleared out showing Asta wincing from the landing.

"Asta!?"

Hearing his name made him weakly look up at the blind girl before him, "Oh, hey Isabella."

She brought a hand out, as Asta weakly took it. She helped him up, "What happened? Weren't you supposed to be with Noelle and the others?"

"Eh... Noelle kind of blasted me..."

Isabella blinked confusion until she chuckled. This made Asta confused, "What is it?"

"Oh nothing, don't mind me. It's just Noelle seems to admire you too. She just doesn't say it out loud." She then gives a friendly smile, "but I'm sure she trusts you a lot. So don't take it too personal at all."

Asta just laughed, "No not at all." He then pumped his hand into a fist, "but you should have seen Noelle. We found this crying little girl and helped her by cheering her up and finding her mom. When everyone realized that Noelle was from the Silvas they began to sprout about how commoners shouldn't even be standing in front of a royal. I was getting so angry but Noelle." He couldn't help but grin, "Noelle handles it so well and said that those who looks down on other and think they are superior just means how small their heart is. And that everyone can enjoy the festival!" Asta had stars in his eyes.

Isabella could give a happy smile, "That's our Noelle for you. She really has grown into wonderful woman."

"Speaking of others, where are we?"

"Hmm, we're at the center of the festival so..."

"Keh! Keh! Keh!"

Isabella and Asta turned to the source of laughter.

"I always knew we would end up settling the score eventually."

It at the center of the crowd was Captain Yami of the Black Bulls and Captain Jack of the Green Praying Mantises. Their magic swelling out of control as they glared at each other, ready to brawl.

"What the heck is going on?" Asta rushed to them in confusion and concern.

Isabella simply blinked.

This will be one heck of a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
241K 7.2K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...
11.2K 190 14
Sequel/pt2 of Walking On The Wrong Path. If you haven't read that book please go and read it now. A few months later, it was supposed to be a peacefu...
3.5K 168 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...