"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 16

12.5K 368 4
By daddy-dylan29

i snap out of little space hearing whats going on next to me. so i stand up my legs wobbley as i do and walk and sit down on the other sofa.

i can hear them both making out until until the women gets up quickly.

"wait come back."simon whines seeing the women get up.

"i smell angel blood." she mutteres before 2 men appear in the doorway." we've been breached."I don't know how many there are, but it's the real thing. I want them stopped now. I don't care how." she tells the men. she passes back and fourth.

i watch from my postion on the sofa looking i look over at simon seeing him look down at himself and frown. he wipes the blood away from his chin and looks at me confused. i just stare at him shaking my head as he looks at the dried tear marks down my face.

"They're near the stairwell or in it. Go!"the women shouts dismising the men. she sighs and looks at me and then at simon." It's all right, darling." she says softly." Will you just stay right there, just for a minute?" she asks him." Are you all right?" she asks.

"I'm a little light-hearted. Light-headed. Light-hearted and light-headed." simon stutters making me look at frowning. 

"I guess I had a little too much to drink." she says before walking over to a phone.

"You had? That's a mind-blower because... you had too much to drink, and I'm... whatever I am." simon says laughing. 

he's acting drunk....

"they're in the builidng."the women says on the phone before she slams it down and looks at me."your friends are here," she says smirking before she sits back down next to simon making me frown.

"what are you doing to him?" i ask her quietly. she looks over at me and smirks.

"wouldnt you like to know" she says licking her lips.

"yes thats why i asked." i tell her harshly rolling my eyes.

she giggles and gets up walking over to me slowly.

"dont get to cocky girl." she says getting really close to me. i look up at her staring into her eyes.

she scoffs and looks away laughing,

"brave thing." she says laughing to herself before she walks back over to the door and huffs

i look over at simon as he giggles to himself making me scoff.

"whys it so loud out there?" simon asks giggling, the women passes back and fourth annoyed."what is that?"he asks her smiling.

"its nothing dear a party."she says smiling at him before she walks over to the phone.

"where is everyone?" she grunts into the phone. i take this chance since her back is to me to run across the room grunting in pain.

"clary"i scream going to run around the corner but im grabbed and thrown over someone shoulder.

"i told you, you was a hostage!"the guy from early shouts."accept it."he says harshly throwing me onto a sofa making me grunt.

"thank you raphel ill take it from here." the women says walking over to the sofa im laying on.

"camille., we have a bigger problem....your too valubale dont worry ill kill them." he says making my eyes widen as i look over at simon."take the back passasge out the tunnels ill take care of them." raphel says making the women nod and  race off,

i look over at simon who is still on the sofa smiling.

"now listen and do excatly as i say nothing more..." raphel says looking at me. he grabs me off the sofa and puts an arm around me his holds a large blade to my neck and then mutters."there coming"before he truns us to the door.

"gracie!" clary screams coming round the corner with alec and jace and izzy.

"clary." i groan back feeling the blade at my throat. i look at alec seeing his face very alarmed at the sight of me with a blade touching my neck.

clary goes to rush forwrads but jace grabs her arm.

"thats not gonna do any dood."jace tells her making her huff.

i gulp looking over at simon with my eyes. they notic him finally.

"simon!" calry gasp rushing over to him.he stands up and she helps him wabble over to the others clary and izzy help him stand as he nearly falls.

"I've had more than enough of your friends for one day. I'd love to cut her throat. Don't give me a reason." raphel says making me gulp at the threat."Put it away!"raphel shouts at the jace making him sigh and they all slide there swords away.

 "gracie ? gracie are you alright?"clary asks me grunting lightly as she holds simon up.

"fucking amazing." i groan moving slightly feeling teh cold blade on my neck still.

"Stop talking!" raphel says making me nod slowly. "Now... if you would all just follow me. Let's go!" he says moving backwards slowly mking me gasp."Come on, let's go!" he says and the other start to follow the whole time he hold em to him as we move alomg a corridoor.

we go up some stairs and then into a dark hallway.

" Up here now! That's right, get down there now! Get down there or I'll kill her right now!"raphel shouts as he pushes them down a hallway still hodling onto ,me.

"Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want gracie."calry says  hel[ing simon down the hallway qucikly

"I'm glad you do. We don't! We wanted you."raphel shouts still making them walk still holding me.

" Well, here I am"clary tell him.

" Stop! I said "wanted." Not my idea. Now, get out! Go!"raphel shout at them. 

"Not without gracie." calry says looking at me.

"Clary, go!" i shout at her so jace pulls her out the door. 

alec stands in the doorway at the stop of the steps at lead to it. 

raphel hides behind me as the sun light shines threw. he pushes me forwards and stumble but catch myself.

"Take her Go!"raphel shouts stepping backwards away from the sun.

"alec?"i mutter confused looking up at him. he frowns and grabs my arm pulling me up the steps to him.

"I don't know how to thank you." i say looking back at raphel.

"Don't thank me. You mean nothing. This is about Valentine and the chaos he can bring."rahel shouts before he runs back into the buidling.

alec grabs my waist and pulls me with him out of the builing.

i stumble slightly but mange to keep uo tunil we get to the roof .

everyone stands but i cant i sit down on  this ledge thingy panting.

"Shouldn't we get the hell out of here?"simon asks looking at everyone confused.

"Why, Simon? "jace asks confusd looking at him.

"They're right downstairs." simon explains looking at us all as if wer're crazy.

"They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here." i mutter brushing my hair out my face.

"i thought you said you watch movies."jace says rolling his eyes at him before he truns around and walks off.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's over. It's actually over."calry gasps running over and hugging me tightly.

"I was so afraid I would lose you." she says pulling back looking at me. i smile at her but look at simon out the corner of my eyes.

"clary.-" i go to say but she moves and hugs simon tigjhtly.

" But it's true, you're actually here. You know I'd do anything for you both of you." she says looking bewteen us.

"I couldn't live without you."clary says looking at simon making em realise its my turn to leave,

i grunt and climb up the sideof the building a hand reachs over and helps me up making me smile at the perosn.

"hey alec." i say smiling at him.

"you good kid?" he asks me making me smirk,

"i feel over." i say smiling looking down at my brusied and bloody knees.

"get on."he says rolling his eyes playfully making me gasp. he pulls off his bow and arrows and helps me jump on his back.

"Don't you ever, ever let yourself get in that kind of trouble again."alec tells me his voice stern and serious making me want to pout and agree.

"yes sir" i say saulting before giggle as he laughs.

"did that really just happen?"jace asks looking at me on alecs  back

"what the hell is going going?"izzy asks looking at her brother with me on his back laughing at something he's saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...
26K 678 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
68.3K 2.3K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...
124K 4.2K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...