ALWAYS & FOREVER

By ameture_writer

THIS IS A STORY OF ..... MEERA SINGHANIA A beautiful girl who lights up the room by just her smile. A girl lo... More

COPYRIGHT / AN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK ALERT!!

CHARACTERS!!!

47.5K 622 47
By ameture_writer

MEERA  SINGHANIA

Our breathtakingly beautiful and gorgeous female protagonist. She is a 27 year old cardiologist , the apple of her father's eye and extremely smart. She is one of the youngest cardiologists in India. Lived in London with her parents till she was 22 but then shifted to India after her mother's demise. Own's a popular chain of hospitals named "M&K HOSPITALS" along with her best friend Karan Rathore. Has been closed off and  scared of falling in love since her life took a drastic turn when two her most loves people died five years ago. Since she was born and brought up in London , she has a light British accent.

ABHIMANYU MALHOTRA

Our extremely handsome and sexy male protagonist (que the drooling🤤) . He is a 28 year old  ruthless and cold hearted billionaire playboy. He only loves his family and is a total workaholic. Girls throw themselves at them but he doesn't care. CEO of Malhotra Enterprises, one of the top companies of the world. Loves to pamper his 8 month old son Reyansh Malhotra.

KARAN RATHORE

27 years old and Best friend of Meera. They met in London and have been friends since they were 5. His parents dies in a car crash when he was 12. Since then he has been living with Meera and her parents treated him like their own son.

REYANSH MALHOTRA

8 months old and pampered by the whole Malhotra family.

SAMEER MALHOTRA AND NANDINI MALHOTRA

Abhi's parents

 RANVEER SINGHANIA and NEETU SINGHANIA 

Meera's parents

ALIA MALHOTRA 

22 year old chirpy and bubbly daddy's girl. Currently finishing her last year of MBBS. Very close to her twin brother Aditya.

ADITYA MALHOTRA

22 year old finishing his MBA. A ladies man and is the joker of the family. Very close to his twin sister Alia.

NIKHIL KHURANA

 Abhi's best friend and MD at Malhotra Enterprises. A very funny and cheerful person. A ladies man Abhi's family is like his own.

ELIZABETH JAMES

Liz is Meera's another best friend and stays in London. She is one of the few people Meera is still in touch with. They are very close and basically tell each other everything.

**********************************************************************************************

Hey guyss!!!

So these are a few main character. I'll be introducing more as the story progresses.

don't hesitate to voice your thoughts on these. pls vote and comment..

Stay home ,stay safe and Read Wattpad.

xoxo

ameture_writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 8.5K 21
๏ฝž๊—ฅโ€ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ....๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž." โ€๊—ฅ๏ฝž Amrita Kaushik "Why don't you just leave me alone?" A 24 year old woman, with lot of...
507K 56.7K 23
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .หšโ‚Šโœงโ‚Šหš. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
760K 29.9K 39
You can't blame Gravity for Falling in Love.. Arjun Desai is a headstrong billionaire businessman. His parents' marriage made him hate the idea of lo...
1.7M 90.4K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour๐Ÿ˜Š As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...