Save Him

Door sundaygt

AFTER Corbyn and Amelia's relationship has been tested by the secrets he knew from the beginning, they try to... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
Author's note
Announcemnets

Chapter 52

823 30 24
Door sundaygt

"I don't want to go home," I complain. My angel's eyes turn to me.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't want to do something special. Maybe, just walk,"

"Okay," A smile brightens my face without my control as an idea appears in my head unexpectantly.

"Can we go somewhere?" I ask.

Corbyn parks the car aligned with all the others in front of a park. I climb out of my seat and close the door inhaling in the clear air while my eyes scan the green area around me.

High trees planted along with colorful flowers between the grass cover the slope. I interview my fingers with Corbyn's and begin to walk following the small grey path of gravels. The sound of my footsteps as my shoes touch the ground echoes like a sweet soothing melody. Peals of laughter and different voices from various conversations from afar penetrate the pacific atmosphere of the late afternoon. The sun has almost drowned in the depths of the earth, yet, the sky is clear blue dotted by moving creatures as lullabies from birds, and the distant cars distract me.

"Thank you," I say. "I used to come here a lot,"

"Really?"

"Yea. Whenever I needed a break from studying, or I was angry at my mum. I used to walk through the whole park for my dancing lessons," I grin. I glance sideways and witness the way an angelic smile of happiness blesses his lips.

"Dancing lessons," He repeats. "That reminds me of good times," I giggle at his words. "You used to fight a lot with your mum?" He questions after a few silent minutes.

"No, we had our arguments, but we mostly saw eye-to-eye."

"Unlike me," He murmurs with a scowl.

"I know that deep down it's hurting you," I mutter; softly and stand in front of him, halting our relaxed strolling. "But she's the one who loses the most. You don't deserve that kind of treatment, from anyone, let alone your mother," His eyebrows furrow as he puffs out air.

"I hate them all," He chuckles affectedly, in a forced way as if he attempts to lighten up his own dark mood with unsuccess. "I don't want to have anything to do with any of them. And you..." He rocks his head. "You have lost your parents. What about other relatives?"

"We didn't have any close relations with them. We would call once in a while and meet with them a few times over the year but nothing more," I answer even though I don't comprehend his intentions. He narrows his eyes and turns sideways, away from me; his eyes travel around as if he's seeking something that doesn't come. However, he expects the disappointment; he awaits it.

"You have your sister and your grandparents," I add, recalling his words.

"I didn't go there," He says, and I frown. When he turns to me, his eyes are ice cold, freezing me. I haven't witnessed them like this for a while; I don't like it. He chuckles, providing me no clues, as he brushes his hand over his face, hiding momentarily from my persistent gaze.

"I didn't mean it like that," He says softly, smiling at me. All the hardness, now, is gone. "I was thinking earlier about something. Yea, I have my grandparents and my sister, but they won't be there when I need them. They won't stand by me and face the problems I'm dealing with," I frown, again, disconnecting our eye contact. Although, he doesn't seem content with it since his fingers raise my chin restoring the damage I caused.

"You will," His smile is soft and honest, though, I discern the insecurity and fear crackling between his blue eyes surrounding his dark pupils who seem to consume more and more of my favorite blue by every breath I take.

"You make it sound like a bad thing," I whisper sensing his despair affecting me before pouring my heart with dread.

"It isn't," He argues. His fingers stroke my left cheek. "I just realized something,"

"Which is?" His head falls over mine; his blonde strands caress my skin as his eyes don't quit staring down at me intensely as ever. His eyes are, impossibly close to mine, the blue swallowed by powerful black. "It's you and me against the world, baby,"

A covey of butterflies explodes in my stomach. A grin graces my lips and his a moment later. My whole body ignites; welcoming fire blazes me, body and soul. Gratification mixed with love, for my angel, disguised as a bad boy, swells my heart.

I tiptoe and crush my lips on his. His arms circle my waist and bind our bodies as one, connected in every single part. His tongue connects with mine in my favorite way of all, yet, the flicker of passion passes through me from our heated kiss and reaches my toes. I grasp his jacket, the fabric above his chest in my fists, forcibly. My eyebrows furrow as the blazing becomes more intense, a moan escapes from my lips and gets lost on his mouth vibrating his throat. My knees weaken as my whole body weakens in a sensual way; the way it only happens with Corbyn.

I break the kiss, though, I don't pull away, as I let the oxygen bless my burning and achingly screaming lugs. Our lips still touch, as we gain our breaths; his, move, against mine and the soft mutter of the word fuck, touches my ears. I bite my bottom lip and my heart flaps knowing the kiss had the exact addictive effect on him too. I unlock my lashes and I'm met with my blue sky.

"We should probably keep walking," He whispers; his voice raspier. The desire was crushing through his veins too. I nod, trying to hide my grin. As he releases me from his tight grip, my legs have given up on me. My knees, almost hurt. I lose my balance, till his arms secure me again.

"You're good?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes giggling.

"Yea," His hand grips mine as before, though, I sense it; the dynamic between us has shifted from calm and soothing to fiery and ardent. His arms snake my waist ensuring that I won't fall. My eyes move around, admiring the familiarity yet newness of a place I was passing hours in. The bittersweet feeling doesn't last as my eyes rest on a bench.

"What is it?"

"Nothing," I mumble.

"Your eyes widened at something, what was it?" Being convinced that he won't quit pumping for the reason till I reply, I follow another strategy.

"Don't freak out," I warn, causing his brow to crease in confusion. "In that bench," I point with my finger in the distance. "I had my first make-out," His eyes shoot to mine.

"With that George?" I detect the disgust in his tone by which he pronounces his name. I nod in agreement. He grips my hand and increasing the speed of our paces, he begins heading towards it.

"Woah," I cry halting my movement and jerk his arm. "What are you doing?" He gazes back at me as he stands a step in front of me; our fingers are still interlocked with each other.

"We're going there,"

"You're tired? You want to sit?"

"No, we're going to make out," He announces, confidently, and my eyes widen in panic.

"What? No, no, no," I jolt my hand from his walking in the opposite direction though, he's faster than me. His arms surround me sticking us together; my back on his chest. He twists me so that our eyes can meet.

"Why not?"

"It's a public park,"

"I didn't see that stop you before," He remarks smirking.

"Yea, but it was night, it was dark. Now, they are so many people walking in here," I say glancing around the walking figures.

"It's not that crowdy, besides, who cares what they think?"

"Kids are here,"

"I will be chaste,"

"Ha," I mock. "I don't...I can't do this,"

"C'mon. A lot of people do it, we're young and in love, they won't even pay attention."

"Why do you want this so badly?" I frown.

"He has stolen enough firsts from me already." I begin to argue but he cuts me off. "Every time you walk by there, you think of him, now, I want you to think about me," He says. "Us,"

His eyes are softer, now, even pleading. This is important to him and I know I will have to fight the demons of his insecurities. I chew my lip looking around. I had picked that bench because it's mostly hidden behind trees, I never thought my past decision then, would affect me in any way in the future.

"Okay," I mouth, and his face lightens up with a grin. When we reach our bench, he sits down looking up at me as I stand between his feet; my eyes dancing frantically around.

"Okay," I say. "We will make out till that man passes in front of us," I decide, locating a man walking towards us with his dog. Thankfully, the pedestrians are fewer.

"You're going to make out with me with a countdown? Wow,"

"Oh, no," I worry. "I-I didn't mean it like that. It just makes me nervous having so many..." He grabs my hand and places me in his lap; my legs at his sides. I gasp at his abrupt action but before my mind can catch up, his lips attach with mine. I moan, unwittingly, as his ablaze lips kiss mine and that fire that burns him takes over me, consuming me too. His hands, slowly, raise and pry their way to my waist, under my shirt. His fingers freeze my skin at the touch till they squeeze the air out of me filling me with goosebumps. I stir against him and lift my hands burying my fingers on his hair. His soft strands interlace between my fingers, I knot tugging at them, earning groans of fervor from the back of his throat. They reverberate within me amplifying my need and craving for him.

I divide our united lips from the kiss. Pants elude from our mouths occupying the inches between us as I lean my forehead against his. His skin burns against mine as if we're toxic to touch each other, though, we prefer to be ablaze than be away from each other; almost an addiction.

"You're my heroine, you know that?" I unseal my eyelids and find his sparklingly alive ones drinking all of me in their depths. A sudden burst of laughter brings me rather violently back to reality and I glance around. I frown turning my head to locate the man I have put as a pointer.

"What is..." I stand up and walking a few feet away, I find him exiting the park; a petite moving figure in the distance. I whip around, rapidly.

"He left," He answers smirking.

"I know, I just saw him..." I stop frowning. "How did you know?"

"I saw him,"

"We were kissing and you had your eyes open?" Frustration, and mostly sadness erupt in my bruised heart.

"No," He chuckles. "I opened them once and saw him walking away," My wounded ego recovers at his words while I move back at him, reducing the small distance between us.

"So, the last time..."

"No," I interrupt him. "No more of it, please. With him it lasted one minute, tops. No, with you was better, it can't be even compared. Yes, I lost control, yes, I loved it and you were right. Can we not talk about George, again?"

"The last time we made out did not feel like this," He completes his sentence and I stay, speechless, gaping at him.

"Sorry," I earn a lovely sound; he chuckles at my apology. I tip my head to the side and sit on his lap as before. "Shouldn't it though?" I continue his train of thought. "I mean, we got more intimate with each other, and we're practically living together. Shouldn't it feel duller than that?"

"I guess," He agrees, narrowing his eyes as he considers each and every one of my collected words. "But we're not like the other couples," He comments, his arms envelope me connecting our bodies again.

"I'm glad it doesn't get boring," I smile. "I wouldn't want to lose you on the grounds of boredom,"

"Boredom?" He repeats smirking. "Oh, no, believe me, that's the last thing I will feel with you," A grin kisses my lips before I peck at his. "I know, I feel it too," His words burst flames of passion and happiness within my fluttering heart. "More than ever," He has never acknowledged before that all the sensations and intoxicating emotions he can create in me, he experiences them too when our bodies are attached.

This can't get any better, or can it?

Hello guys! How have you been doing? I'm so sorry I'm updating now, after so many weeks without any chapters. The truth is that my enthusiasm about my writing was depleted and I had a lot of personal things to go through. Although, I'm getting back on track and I have written a couple of chapters already. Thank you for your interest while I was away and for being here! You're amazing<3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
350K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
99 9 25
The mayor's daughter must work together with a badboy yet popular guy in her school on a project. She learns things about that changed her perspectiv...
244 46 34
Cover made by @ChoaKun When Athena Ray meets a college boy her heart sinks to her stomach. Could it possibly be love at first sight? Having a best...