《G O O D B Y E 》GOJO S. x REA...

By cvsmix_plvto

《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS T... More

《DISCLAIMER》
《O N E》
《T W O》
《T H R E E》
《F I V E 》
《S I X》
《S E V E N》
《E I G H T》
《N I N E》
《T E N》
《E L E V E N》
《T W E L V E》
《T H I R T E E N》
《F O U R T E E N》
《F I F T E E N》
《S I X T E E N》
《S E V E N T E E N》
《E I G H T E E N》
《N I N E T E E N》
《T W E N T Y》
《T W E N T Y - O N E》
《T W E N T Y - T W O》
《T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《T W E N T Y - S I X》
《T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
UPDATE
《T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《T H I R T Y》
《T H I R T Y - O N E》
《T H I R T Y - T W O》
《T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《T H I R T Y - S I X: S E M I - F I N A L》
《T H I R T Y - S E V E N: F I N A L》
《E P I L O G U E》
《ANNOUNCEMENT》
《ANNOUNCEMENT PT.2 》
sequel announcement

《F O U R》

7.9K 254 291
By cvsmix_plvto

《CHAPTER FOUR》

《WARNING: SEVERE BLOOD, GORE》

《VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED》

      “Y/N!!”

She quickly turned around, startled by the exclamation of her name. Her eyes widened as a body knocked into hers, making them both fall onto the ground. The h/c woman groaned, looking at the figure on her chest. 

“Iori?”

The black-haired woman grabbed her face. “You fucking idiot! Do you know I worried I was?! What the fuck happened to you!?”

It clicked in her mind. She hadn’t seen Utahime since what happened in Shibuya. And that was a little over a year ago. She must have caught word about everything that had happened. 

“Iori, I’m fine,” The woman assured, placing her hands on her waist. 

Utahime sat on her hips. “When Shoko called me, I got so worried! What were you even thinking?!”

She hit Y/n in the shoulder, but the woman was unfazed. “Iori, seriously. I’m okay.”

“And you married that white-haired fuckface?!” She exclaimed. “What the hell is that about?!”

“Iori.”

“And you had his kid?!” She yelled. “What the hell happened to you?!”

“First you were gonna leave me for Shoko, and now you’re fucking Utahime? Why do you get more women than I do?”

They looked over as Gojo and their four students walked from the school. Itadori and Gen froze, exchanging a glance. 

Y/n was on her back, her hands on Utahime’s hips. Utahime had her legs on either side of the woman, her hands on her shoulder. After realizing their position, Utahime jumped up, yelling at Gojo to shut up. Y/n got to her feet, brushing herself off.

“Alright, enough,” Y/n said, putting an end to their bickering. “Iori, why are you here?”

“Right,” She said, bringing herself together. “Let’s go inside to discuss this.”

Y/n nodded, motioning her to follow. They talked as they walked down the hall, briefly exchanging pleasantries and such. Y/n opened the door to her office, allowing Utahime to enter first. 

“Alright,” She sighed, sitting down. “Let’s get this over with.”

“We had sights on Haiyaku Neoma,” Utahime said, making Y/n look at her. 

“Did you catch her?” Utahime shook her head. 

“No. Just by standing there, we could tell we wouldn’t be able to handle her in a fight. Y/n, it’s something like I’ve never felt.”

The woman put her elbow on the arm of the desk chair. “I would assume. How did she react?”

“She knew we were there,” She said. “She just...looked at us...and she grinned. Like she knew that she was close to us, but we couldn’t get to her. She seemed…”

“Cocky?” Y/n quirked a brow, making Utahime nod. “It seems Shota and I will be the only ones capable of taking her down. Maybe Satoru.”

“There’s something off about her,” Utahime said. “Not just because she’s come back from the dead, either. There’s something seriously wrong about that woman, Y/n. She...Her cursed energy almost felt like Sukuna’s.”

Y/n leaned back in the seat. “Hm. Where did you locate her?”

“Near Yamanashi,” She replied. 

“Yamanashi?” She frowned. “That’s...fuck!”

She quickly sat up, grabbing the phone. “Y/n?” Utahime said in surprise. 

“Special Grade Gojo Y/n. I need four Grade 1’s sent to 214 Hamachi Drive in the Yamanashi prefecture. They need to be on high alert until I get there.”

She hung up the phone before quickly standing, snatching her coat from the chair. “Utahime, you need to get back to Kyoto and stay at the college. If anything passes through the barrier, I want to know,” She said, swinging open the door. She walked down the hall, pushing the doors open. 

“Oh, Y/n,” Shota said. “I was just--”

“No time. Don’t care. You’re with me,” She said, grabbing him by the collar, dragging him behind her. 

“Huh? Where are we going?” He asked, twisting around to walk beside her. She took the set of keys from the driver as they walked to the bottom of the stairs. 

“To Sobo’s,” She said, opening the driver’s door. “I’m pretty sure Neoma is heading there already.”

“What? Then let’s hurry.”

“Why do you think I’m driving?”

She slowed, turning into the gravel driveway. The car was filled with anticipation as Shota shifted around, leaning over the dash to look around. They both frowned at the empty driveway. 

“Y/n…?”

“I sent four sorcerers here,” She said, opening the door, after putting the car into park. They both stood from the car, looking around the expanse of the fields surrounding them. 

“Then where the hell are they?” He asked, turning his head to look at her. 

“I don’t know,” She muttered. “I’m going to check the barn. If Neoma is here, then her cursed energy is going to upset the snakes around here. Go inside and check the rooms.”

“Alright,” He agreed, both of them walking in opposite directions. 

Y/n walked through the path, looking around as she did. The grass was trimmed, and it looked like everything had been renovated. Gojo did tell her that they hid out here for a while with Itadori. She assumed they made a few improvements while they were here. When she arrived at the barn, she grabbed the old wooden door and moved it, allowing her room to slip inside. 

Immediately, she gagged. A twisted smell of rotting flesh and blood overwhelmed her the moment she walked inside. Her stomach swirled, and her eyes watered from the intensity. Something died in here, and it had to have died either very recently, or a while ago.

She held a hand over her mouth and nose, the other lifting beside her head. She snapped her fingers, causing small flames to appear around the barn, the torches lighting up. Her eyes widened, surprise written across her face. 

“Oh...fuck.”

Bodies hung from the ceiling. The nooses they hung from creaked and groaned as they slightly swayed around. She activated her curse, searching around for any heartbeats. She didn’t sense one, and slowly stepped forward. 

Suddenly, she heard something snap, and something dropped in front of her. She gasped in surprise, quickly falling back in shock. Her eyes widened at the corpse that stared back at her. 

The body was human; that was common sense speaking, but what she found looked less human. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head, the whites of his sclera showing. His mouth was hung open, cracked lips parted in a silent cry. She could see fat, oversized maggots on his tongue, crawling around in his mouth. There was discoloration around his eyes and lips, giving everything a pale, yellow tint. Dried blood cracked around his skin, from what looked like his nose. His neck was bent out of place, unnaturally shifted to the left. 

The odor from the carcass attracted all kinds of insects to the man. Flies, gnats and mosquitoes all flocked around his dangling body. The smell of cat piss and rotting flesh flooded her, making her quickly scramble back. 

She spun away, barely being able to pick herself up before she was throwing everything in her stomach up. Her eyes watered, the smell and shock of it all being too much at once. She quickly left the barn, grabbing onto the door as she continued to throw up.

Don’t get her wrong, she's dealt with many gruesome and gory scenes before, even mixing some of her own in, but it was nothing like this. This...absolutely revolted her. 

“Y/n!”

Shota ran to her side, quickly grabbing her shoulders in shock. He made sure her hair was out of her face, repeating her name in worry. 

“She was here,” She gasped out, coughing a little. “O-Oh fuck. It’s her. Sho, it’s definitely her.”

He briefly glanced inside before quickly turning his head away, kicking the door shut. “Yeah. I-I’ll call the director and get someone out here.”

“I-Is she still here?” She spat out as Sho raised his phone to his ear. 

“No,” He said, looking around. “Neoma’s long gone.”

《CHAPTER FOUR: END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE 》

If you see 'shiyuba' instead of 'shibuya' just ignore that shit I got dyslexia and that's how I read it 😭🤚. Someone kept pointing it out to me like bitch IM SORRY IM A LITTLE SPECIAL IN THE HEAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 906 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
1.3M 77.9K 54
▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ in which gojō kiyo attempts ...
92.5K 3K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...
2.2K 47 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...