Voices ☽ Teen Wolf {Book 1}

By TamiaDemarest

When Lea Martin, Lydia Martin's adoptive sister, begins to hear voices in her head, she finds it hard to con... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

forth one

71 3 0
By TamiaDemarest

Voices

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
Everyone searches the large room looking for something useful against the twins. Everyone's quiet, but the room is filled with shuffling and fast footsteps. I spot a cart with numerous items on it and I see two large paddles with handles on them. They're hooked up to some sort of spiral wiring and I pick them up.

"Hey, what about these?" I ask.

"Do you how to use those?" Derek asks.

"Uh, no." I shake my head.

"Put 'em down." He demands. I nod my head and put them back, continuing the search.

"Epinephrine?" Scott asks, holding up a large needle.

"That's only gonna make them stronger." Derek says.

"How strong?" Peter asks.

Peter and Scott are pumped up on drugs and they exit the room. While they're distracted with the twins, Derek, Ms. Blake and I hurry out of the room and through the halls. We easily made it through the halls and down to the basement garage where we see the one ambulance Melissa said.

"It's still here!" I shout. We quickly get to the ambulance and I jump inside first, grabbing Cora's legs and help Derek lay her on the gurney. Derek and Ms. Blake soon stay outside and walk to the side of the ambulance. I lean forward and pull the doors shut quietly, sitting myself down and looking out the window. Even I were to remain quiet, I'm sure the sound of my heart pounding against my chest would attract Deucalion, Kali, maybe even the twins. I hear the claws of Kali's feet pass by and I see her shadow disappearing back into the hospital, where Derek and Ms. Blake run off to. I let out a sigh and lean back against the wall of the rig.

"Okay, okay, okay. We're okay. We're alright. You okay?" I say, looking at Cora. My heart rate picks up when I noticed something obvious in her. "Wh...Why do you look like you're not breathing?" I lay my head on her chest and feel out for her chest to rise and the sound of air going in and out of her lungs. I pull back and stare down at her. "Because you're not breathing, are you? Oh, no. Oh, god, oh, no. No, no, no. Why are you not breathing? Come on. Okay, okay, okay. You can do this. Here we go, tilt the head. Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat. Great, nothing. I see nothing. Okay, alright, so...uh, just pinch the nose and blow." I lean down, press my mouth onto hers and blow into her. I pull away, lay my head on her chest again and listened careful. Nothing. I repeat the process again. "Come on, Cora. Come on." I huff out. I lay my head down on her chest the last time and she lets out a gasp. I huff out a relief and look up at the heavens.

"Thank god." I say. A loud slam at the door causes me to yell out in fear and the doors open, revealing Lea.

"Wh- Lea? What the hell are you doing here?" I question.

"You guys need help. You're all alone, you don't know how to fight, not like I do. I'm here to help." She says raspy.

"You're supposed to be healing your voice, seeing the doctor. God, did you escape the hospital? Why're you here?!" I shout.

"Do you really think it's the right time to argue whether I should or shouldn't be here, Stiles?" She growls. I look around for any signs of the bad guys but only found it clear. I roll my eyes and grab her by the arms.

"Get in." I huff out. Lea climbs in and I shut the doors behind her.

"Is she okay?" She asks.

"Well, considering I just pressed my lips against a girl who's unconscious, which I'd rather prefer her to be awake, I just saved her life." I say.

"She stopped breathing?" Lea asks.

"Yes, how did you get her? If you got here, then we can escape now. Like right now. We need to get her out of here." I say.

"I took a cap." Lea sighs.

"You took...what the hell is-"

"Stop asking me questions if you're just gonna end up disappointed!" Lea's eyes squint shut and she grabs her throat.

"Stop raising your voice at me and maybe you won't be in so much pain." I point out.

"Shut up." She scoffs. I look out the windows and noticed a large shadow on the walls. Lea and I lean down a bit to hide ourselves. I peak my head up and see Kali and the twins passing by, seeming clueless to our presence. They disappear and I felt a little relieved. I suddenly hear fast footsteps approaching. Lea and I stand to our feet and we grab onto each other.

"What is that?" Lea asks.

"Shh." I demand. I look down at Lea and she grabs her rolled up baton, preparing to fight. A body is suddenly slammed against the doors and we find Scott, sweaty and beaten up, holding up a weak Peter.

"Stiles! Open the door!" He demands. I push the doors open and felt relieved.

"Sorry." I say.

"Help me get him in." Scott says, holding up a weak Peter. Lea and I both reach out and grab Peter. "Lea? What are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"Can we just not worry about me right now. What's happening?" Lea asks as we place Peter down beside me.

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" I ask.

"I have to go back for them and my mom." Scott says.

"Okay. Two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing, and we just saw the twins, like, 30 seconds ago." I say.

"Stay here." Scott says.

"Wait, Scott! If you need help, let me come." Lea says.

"Stay here with Stiles. Peter is too weak to help himself, let alone Stiles carry Cora incase you guys need to get out of here." Scott says and disappears. While we waited for Scott to return, a black Toyota shows up and we see Isaac. I push the doors open and we step outside the ambulance.

"Where's Scott?" Isaac asks.

"He went back for his mom." Peter says as he grabs Cora's unconscious body and pulls her into the car. As I prepared to jump in, I glance around and see Lea standing at the doors and staring at a clipboard with papers on it.

"Lea, come on." I say. She turns her head and holds a stare with me before popping her baton open and she takes off running in the same direction Scott went.

"Lea!" I shout.

"Stiles, get in!" Peter shouts. I look at him and Cora before slamming the door shut and running up to the ambulance door, reading what Lea was reading. Legal parent/guardian. She figured it out. Scott's mom. Melissa. I pull away from the ambulance and try my best to catch up with Lea.

"Mom!" I hear a faint Scott.

"Scott! Scott, wait!" Lea shouts. I see her turn the corner down the hall and I quickly run down, jumping and dodging over the knocked over debris around the floor.

"Scott! Scott!" Lea shouts, her voice now louder. I finally caught up with her and we run through the halls together. We slow down our speed and see the elevator doors opening, revealing an unconscious Derek lying on the floor.

"Stiles." Lea shutters, pointing up at the ceiling of the elevator. A hatch on the ceiling is opened and slightly swinging. Lea and I locked eyes and I see her eyes beginning to fill up with tears.

"Mom!" We hear Scott again. Lea grabs my hand and she takes off running before I do. We run further down the hall and finally caught up with Scott, seeing him make a sharp right turn and run up a set of stairs.

"Scott! Scott, wait!" I shout. Lea and I grab the handrail and we swing our bodies around and running up the stairs, skipping two steps at a time. We push the door open and run out onto the roof, seeing Scott walking towards Deucalion.

"Scott. Scott, don't go with him." I call. Scott slowly turns back towards us and we see the tears running down his face. I've never seen Scott so hopeless and scared at the same time before. He seems more broken than he was when he and Allison broke up.

"I don't know what else to do." He sighs.

"No, there's g...Scott, there's gotta be something else, okay?" I say.

"We always...We always have a plan B." Lea forces out. Scott slowly shakes his head and I knew there was no getting him to change his mind.

"Not this time." He says.

"Scott." I call.

"I'm gonna find your dad. I promise." He says. He turns away and follows Deucalion into the smoke pollution and they disappear. Lea and I remained behind, breathing heavy. I look down at her and I see a tear rolling down her cheek.

Lea and I hurry back downstairs and into the hospital. We get back to the elevators and find Derek remaining on the floor. I fall to my knees and began shaking him.

"Derek, wake up. Derek." I call. Nothing. I slapped his face lightly s couple times but it didn't work either. I finally began slapping harder, Lea sitting on the other side of him seeming in shock.

"Derek!" I yell, slapping him harder. "Derek, come on!" I yell, slapping him again. "Derek!" I scream. I paused for a moment, balled up my fist and prepared to punch him. His eyes shot open as my fist flies at his face and he catches my wrist.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom." I breathe.

"She took her?" He asks.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell outta here." Lea and I help Derek up on his feet and he slightly falls against Lea.

"Whoa." She huffs out.

"Where's Cora?" Derek asks.

"With Peter and Isaac. They're waiting for us." I say.

"We need to hold off the police." Lea says. We help Derek back down the basement and he runs out to the others. I look down at Lea.

"You should go with them." I say.

"And leave your all alone? No, way." She says.

"I can handle the police, okay?" I say.

"Stiles, right now, I really, really don't wanna be alone. Sure, I'll be with everyone else, but right now, you're the only person I'd rather be alone with and not have everyone drowning me in questions." She says. Her eyes fill with tears again and I grab her shoulder.

"What is it? Lea, tell me." I say softly.

"I just...I don't know if I can do this anymore. I mean, your dad and Scott's mom are gone. Scott is gone with Deucalion. Wh-What's gonna happen if Jennifer takes my mom or-or Allison's dad? That's it! She wins and we lose. We're losing, Stiles and-and we don't even know what to do. We don't have a plan B. We're losing and Jennifer's winning." She sobs. I pull Lea in my arms and hugged her tight, resting my chin on the top of her head.

"We're gonna figure something out, okay?" I huff out and break the hug, pulling her chin up to look me. "I'm gonna fight something out. I promise." I tell her. I wiped her tears away and grabbed her hand. We finally head off to head E.R., waiting for the police to show up.

The sirens grew louder and a team of officer began piling through the doors. Lea sat quietly beside me, wiping her tears away. I see a tall, slim man walking through the doors and I immediately knew it was.

"Oh, just perfect." I growl. Scott's dad approaches Lea and I.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess." He sighs, his eyes glancing at Lea. "With a sidekick this time. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" He asks.

"If you ask the the questions without the usual level of stupid." I spit back. He lets out a chuckle before turning back to serious.

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" He asks.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." I shrug.

"Is he drinking again?" Agent McCall asks. I glance at Lea and I see her brows furrowed at Scott's dad. I roll my eyes and let out a sigh.

"What do you mean, again? He never had to stop." I say.

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" He asks.

"Alright, how bout this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, starting with F end with U." I scoff.

"How about you tell me what the hell happened here, you and your little sidekick here." He says. I exhaled deeply.

"We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time." I say. Agent McCall nods.

"How bout we let your sidekick speak, yeah? Name?" He asks Lea.

"Why do you need me to talk? Stiles said it all." She shrugs. Agent McCall sighs.

"You're not the ones who put the name on the doors, are you?" He asks. Stiles and I locked eyes.

"What name?" We ask.

"Argent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
22K 97 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...