Love on the brain - E.M

By Sollie1116

๐’ฉ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ... More

Cast
"Easy.ben barnes"
Confidence?
"A man?!"
"Eli you magic man"
"Salt in the wound."
Honey bee
Baby im serious
"Princess your crazy!"
My freaking wife!
Your you
Nothing like drake
What she doesnt know wont hurt her
Deuces bitches!
Im landon
Maybe i do
Slut
"I'll stay"
"I dont fuck losers"
"Are you-"
Boo cross out dad
"Shitty fucking parents"
Gooo,miguel!
my girlfreind
full of shit
only the beginning
the terror twins
crazy bitch
stomped hearts
Crown
Change
Here we go again
Cobra queen
His names eli
Kisses and secrets
Enemy
Traitor
I fucking hate you
Quit
Binary brothers
Updatee
No one
Sorry

5 days

434 11 0
By Sollie1116

A/n: yall at this point whenever i finish a chapter I'm just gonna post it.
Kiaras pov:

I couldn't tell what exactly was wrong with me. I was awake but i wasnt awake, well kinda. I could feel things and hear stuff but my body wasn't moving and my eyes wouldn't open.

It had been about 5 days At least thats what the nurses tell me when they come in. They also tell me that no ones came to see me, well except for sid, Wich is a surprise but he's always been nice to me. He even bought me my car.

This entire time ive been thinking about everything. My family life. Karate. My freinds. Hawk.

I love him. Always will but hes a bully and i cant be with someone like him. Sure ive got my issues, but i dont take it out on anyone like he does. Ever since ive been here Whenever i think of him my heart feels heavy, it hurts, something feels wrong like- like its missing.

God damn it, ive gotta wake up!
________________________________
Hawks pov:

5 days! Its been 5 days since i saw her. Ive tried to go but since shes in a coma and johnny Wasn't there I couldn't see her. That piece of shit hasn't eve seen her. Carmens been there everyday for Miguel, plush shes one of Kiaras nurses and she thinks she should be waking up today.

Ive never missed her like this before but then again comas are serious things. She could die.

Sensei kresse began running karate again and kicked Johnny out. But since Johnny's out and Kiara and Miguel are in a coma, everything's fallen on me.
________________________________
Kiaras pov:
I began to twitch my fingers and slowly open my eyes.

Awake. I was awake!

I looked around me and pushed a button on the side of my bed. Soon a nurse rushed in. But not just any nurse

"Ay gracias a dios!" Carmen diaz. "Here mija, drink up." She handed me some water and i drank it, making it easier for me to speak.

"T-thanks carmen, what happened? What day is it? How long was i-" "shhh, mija calm down. It's Saturday . Youve been asleep for 5 days. You suffered a head injury and you- you um- im sorry mija. I need a doctor to do this. Lord knows i cant. But im sorry, deeply."

What was she talking about? Doctor? What the hells going on?
________________________________
Hawks pov:

Practice was over and i went to check my phone. There was a message from carmen. Carmen? I opened it.

Carmen:
Hola, mijito. Kiaras awake but i don't think shes gonna want any visitors for awhile.

Screw that. Im gonna see my girl no matter what.

________________________________
Kiaras pov:

I sat on the bed waiting for the doctor to come in when i heard the door creak.
"Are you Kiara Lawrence?" "Yes" "kiara can i ask you a few questions?" "Um sure."

"How old are you?" "16" " who are your parents?" "John Lawrence and Shannon keene." "Any other guardians? Grandparents?" "Um sid, sid Weinberg." "Okay last question. Are you sexually active?" "Umm y-yes" "when was the last time you got your period?" "I-i don't remember."

"Is there any discomfort around you uterus area?" "Well, kinda. But i was kicked there- im sorry to sound rude but what the hell is going on with me?" "Well, if you dont mind we would like to do an ultrasound scan to check you." "Uh, okay."

"Whats going on? Its just tests right? Right?"I started to get fucking scared but the doctor smiled at me reassuringly. "Just tests."

He reached behind a door and grabbed my folder and handed it to another doctor that was a girl. "Miss. Lawrence, this may be a little uncomfortable but I promise its only temporary." She poured some gel on my abdomen and moved a stick around and looked at the screen smiling lightly then pressed a button....but her smile dropped.

"O-oh um- ms.Lawrence were gonna need to perform a dilation and curettage." "What whats that? Is it going to hurt?" "Only for a bit but um its w-where we dialate your cervix and remove abnormal tissue." "Ab-abnormal tissue? What is that? Holy shit am i gonna die?!" I began to panic, die?! I may be a little suicidal but i dont wanna die right now!

"No, you arent gonna die." The doctor sat on the bed next to me and held onto my hand. "Some Abnormal tissue can be tumors but in your case, it was a fetus." "F-fetus as in-" "im sorry for your loss ms.Lawrence, by your reaction I assume you didn't know?" She asked as i shook my head slowly. "You were about 10 weeks long and if you were any less you wouldnt need this procedure." "How didnt I notice, i wasnt sick, and I swear i had my period recently."

"Some women get spotting or even there period while pregnant and the child still survives." "Then how come-" "because you were kicked badly in the stomach. Exactly where your uterus was but because you were in a coma,We couldn't do the procedure. Can we?" "Um yeah." I didnt cry or anything. I just felt confused. Numb. Why me? Why did i get pregnant?

I mean i guess this doesnt matter, right? Would i have kept it if i knew?

The doctor put my file back on the door and came back with the tools she needed.

"Are you ready?" "Yes."

"All done. Again, im sorry for your loss. Ill leave you to rest." "C-can you tell them. I dont want anyone here?" "Of course."

I wasnt focused on the procedure.
10 weeks. 2 and a half months ago. 2 and a half months ago i -hawk. I was with hawk.

Its his. It was his. Ours.

________________________________
Hawks pov:
I hoped in my sentra and sped to the hospital.
I rushed threw the halls into the waiting area.

"How can i-oh its you, she doesn't want you here" "I'm not here for her. Im here for Diaz, Miguel Diaz." I lied to the nurse. "He's still unconscious." "Yeah but isn't it good to talk to him?" "Fine. You know where he is." Every time they said i couldn't see her i went to see Miguel.

But not before i checked her file for any updates.

I walked down the hall. Her room was right across from Miguels so they wouldn't even notice, right?

I waited for the hall to be empty. Grabbed her file and took a few pictures, put it back.

I walked into Miguels room and sat next to him. "All right el serpiente, let's check my girls file"

File:

Kiara Farrah Lawrence,
Age:16.             Sex: female

Treatment:
Breathing assistance
Iv medications
Dilation and curettage for 10 weeks along. (Vaginal, non tumor)

Status:
Awake
Healing

"Dilation and curettage? What the hell is that?"
I went to safari and searched it up

Dilation and curettage:

Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a procedure to remove tissue from inside your uterus. Doctors perform dilation and curettage to diagnose and treat certain uterine conditions — such as clear the uterine lining after a miscarriage or abortion.

"Miscarriage?! Abortion?! 10 weeks?!" Was she? No. No! "Sorry dude. Gotta go man. Ill see you later" i jetted out of the room to my car and sped to my house.

My moms gotta know about this kinda shit right? I mean shes a girl.

I arrived at my house and luckily my mom was there.
"Hey mom?" "Yea babe?" "If a girl gets a dilation and curettage? What exactly is that?" "Well if she gets on it could mean she had a miscarriage and had to pull the fetus out of her and its the same if she has an abortion. Why do you ask?" "Well, i went to see Miguel and another friend of mine was there and so was his girlfriend and she got one of those and he said her file said 10 weeks along and he asked me to ask you what he should do cause his moms not in his life." Im going to hell for lying to my own mother.

"Well that means she was 10 weeks pregnant before she got the D&C  but right now, he needs to just be there for her. She probably feels scared and alone and empty inside. Like theres a hole in her heart and somethings missing." "What if she doesn't wanna see him?" " then he needs to give her space but be there for her from afar." "And if she doesn't know he knows?" "Wait for him to tell her." "Thanks mom. I know its kind of a touchy subject for you." "Of course Eli, your my miracle baby." I smiled at her and went up to my room.

Miracle baby. My entire life my mom told me how her and my dad tried for a kid but it never really survived full term, until they had me. After that my mom was never going to be able to have another kid so they were always cautious about me. I was gonna be there one and only.

10 weeks. Thats 2 and a half months ago. Kiara and i were still together then. Which meant that that baby was my baby, our baby. If we ever found out would she have kept it? I know its her choice so I couldn't have hated her for not keeping it and I probably wouldn't know what to feel. But the fact that i didn't get to experience that about this pisses me off.

10 weeks ago we made a kid. 10 weeks later we barely find out about it and its already taken from us.

What if that would've been our only chance. I promised Kiara that one day I would marry her because i loved her so much that i knew she was my one and only. But what if were not meant to be? What if thats why the baby didn't make it?

A/n: y'all I'm 100% pro choice if any of you think that people who get abortions are monsters but in my opinion, everyones got there own reasons and its not my place to judge🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 80
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
162K 2K 15
Miguel x reader Y/N larusso I may put a smut Please read :) 1# Miguel Diaz 03/02/21
4.2K 70 12
(Discontinued [sorry besties ] ) this is a cobra Kai story it'll be an female reader! but anyone else is obviously free to read! I do not own cob...
155K 7.5K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...