𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋||𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎...

By love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
❤︎𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
༒︎𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓༒︎
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
☯︎ᘜᗩᗰᗴ☯︎ *ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
✨💜New book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
CHAPTER- 33(2/2)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2

Chapter-4

12.1K 518 125
By love_taebear33

Jimin was thinking all this only with a small smirk on his face .It was not like he enjoyed it or something but he just couldn't accept the fact that when every girl fall for his persona and charms ,Y/N didn't even glanced
at him .

He thought that his self respect has been wounded .He just ignored the fact that he is going to hurt Jisoo's best friend.

He just had to convince Taehyung somehow for this game .In their group ,it is common for them to break girl's heart as a bet and most popular among this game is Jungkook and Jimin.

On the other hand ,Taehyung did break many girl's hearts but his friends didn't have to convince him to break another heart because Taehyung himself don't like girls. He didn't even glance at them and if a girl is courageous enough to confess that she like him,then Taehyung would harshly reject them not caring about their feelings .

If Y/N wasn't Jisoo's bestfriend then Jimin didn't even have to convince him but since Taehyung loves hus sister more than himself ,he would not hurt anyone related to Jisoo and Y/N is Jisoo's bestfriend so it will be hard to convince him to break Y/N's heart.

Jimin was thinking all of this when another voice echoed in the hall .

"Y/N! LOOK LISA THERE SHE IS!"Jisoo screamed when hse spotted Y/N and all the 4 girls were coming towards Y/N while smiling but soon it get faded when they saw who is standing beside Y/N .

Jisoo looked like she was about to faint .Her eyes as wide as saucers as she couldn't believe that her almighty brother aka ultimate crush of her bestfriend is standing right beside Y/N .

Whereas Lisa was frozen at her place .Only one thought was roaming inside her mind ...

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒀/𝑵 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 '𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅'𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 .

ఌ︎-ꨄ︎

Y/N was nervously smiling as Taehyung was blankly staring at Blackpink but Jimin being Jimin decided to break the silence .

"Hello beautiful ladies! I am Park Jimin. You must have hear-"Jimin was cut off by an cold yet sweet voice .

"No we didn't heard about you amd neither we are interested!"Rose siad annoyed by Jimin's constant flirting with literally every girl he sees .

Jungkook and Taehyung snickered as they tried to control their laugh .Everytime Jimin gets roasted by Rose whenever he tries to flirt with her or any of her friends .Rose is posessive over her sisters(ℬ𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴/𝒩)

Jimin poked his inner cheek with his tongue feeling embarassed by the insult and moved and stood beside her .Even Y/N smiled a bit adding more fuel to his rage .

" Don't worry Y/N ...I will take my revenge ."

Since Taehyung and Jungkook were busy watching Jimin and Rose or more like enjoying the drama ....Lisa ,Jennie and Jisoo quietly stood beside Y/N and dragged her to the cafeteria not wanting to face BTS memebers .

ఌ︎---------ꨄ︎

𝕺𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
(𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 )

Jimin smirked looking at her and thought ,"𝑂ℎ 𝑀𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒 !𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑚𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑁 ,𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 , 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉.

[𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡' - 𝖨𝗇 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋'𝗌 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 3 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗌....𝗧𝘂𝗺 𝗿𝗼-𝗼𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗵𝗮..𝗵𝗮..𝗵𝗮🤣]

❤︎𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 .........

Rose looked around and find none of her friends .
Bloody traitors left me alone with this joker and his other joker friends ....Rose thought while gritting her teeth so hard that ut might break.

  Jimin put a hand around her shoulder causing her to push him and she made a disgusting face .

"Oh my dear- dear arrogant Rosé! I know that you like me but you are not showing it. I can impress any girl in 1 glance and here you are refusing my precious hamd on your shoulder when any girl would die to be at your place ."
Jimin sneered at Rose with arrogance dripping from his tone .

And they all call me ego- ka -king and here look at this shorty ! He is even two steps ahead of me !, Jungkook thought as he scoffed which didn't got unnoticed by Taehyung as he predicted what bunny was thinking .

A sly smile formed on Tae's plump lips .

"Oh please Jimin! I am not any girl. You may impress them but not me. And if you think that i am one of your those crazy dumb fan girls who will cheer CHIM OPPA! CHIM OPPA! You are in that case, are completely wrong. And if even if you try your whole life, you can't impress me ."Rose retorted back with smirk on her face Jimin raise his brow as he stuffed both his hands inside his pants pockets and examined her head to toe.

Rose shifted uncomfortably as she felt a little uneasy by the way Jimin was staring at her .

"And if I impressed you right here then?"Jimin said smirking

"Never gonna happen Pabo!"Rose smirked back at him .

"You bet?"Jimin said

". Try me b*tch! You said one but I will give you 3 chances to make me impress right here right now. "Rose retorted back and it looks like Taehyung and Jungkook become invisible for them.

Till now ,The whole BTS was there beside Jk and Tae and they were enjoying the drama .How dud they reach there ?
Since their 3 members weren't with them and they got worried if they were in any sort of trouble so they were searching for maknae line .

Now here they were enjoying the drama without interrupting them .

-

Bur Rose and Jimin still didn't noticed the burning stared of BTS as they were enjoying the show .

As Tae and Jungkook explained them what was happening and how they met Y/N and how Rose and Jimin ended up like this im short....their eyes searched for rest of Blackpink only to see them vanished in the air.

But since they had nothing to do they have each other glances and smirked ready tow watch the fight between Jimin amd Rose .
They both were true enemies and it would be a total treat for them to watch either Rose losing as she is the " savage "or Jimin losing as he thinks that " he is too handsome to be ignored ."

--

𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓- "SO ROSÉ! Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living ?

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊- "Dealing with shitheads like you and controlling myself from puching them back to back !"
As soon as Rose said that,some snickers and laughing was heard in the hallway as Jimin looked to see Jin laughing and while members were also there having a hard time to control their laugh.Even Suga smiled a bit which made Jimin glare at Rose who was looking at him only annoyedly.Only taehyung was looking at them blankly.

"Don't worry Jimin ...try again !" Jimin encouraged himself .

𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓-"Are you religious? Because you are the answer to my all prayers."

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊-"Babe I worship Satan."

Again laughters were heard and Jimin was on the peak of his anger while Rose was having a pretty good time. Insulting someone whonwas her all-time -enemy.Indeed she was savage.

"Come on Jimin !You can do better than that ." Jimin scolded himself as he tried for the last time.

𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 -Rosé dp you play soccer because you are a keeper ."He smirked after feeling proud of himself for such a good pick up line.

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 said smirking - No but I know how to kick balls really hard! Want a demo?

And now Jimin was left speechless.She didn't even blush at even one of his romantic lines and instead insulted him in front of his friends. Too say his self esteem was hurt would be an understatement .

Hoesok and Jin were already on the ground laughing their asses off and Suga was thinking to call his parents to ask if he had a long lost sister name Rose .Taehyung was just in his own world thinking about an innocent angel which was in his mind since the moment he met her .....

Jimin was highly embarassed because of Rose and his mind was just playing the same thing was Rose again amd again .Jimin angrily glared at Rose thinking the best revenge to hurt someone else to hurt her .

He started walking in direction of cafeteria as his friends wee calling his name and was trying to catch up with his fast pace .

Rose too smiled and left off the hallway thinking that this was just a useless fight but 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 .

"You shouldn't have done this Rosé. I was thinking not to hurt Y/N's feelings but now, you gave a reason to. People might think that I have no reason to hurt her bt my self respect is my everything and you hurted that....Just wait Rosé....I will take my revenge ."

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 !❤︎

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 !

❤︎𝑆𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛?
❤︎𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌/𝑁 𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ?

𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊 !♡´・ᴗ・'♡

💜💜𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖊💜💜
𝕾𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖍𝖆𝖊💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.5K 76
(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't like the way he looks at you," he told her...
5.7K 231 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...
184K 8.8K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...