black hearts; kai parker

Od hewnandstone

Previously known as 'Diabolical' Warning; sexual content ahead! A troubled man burdened by his family's negle... Více

one; satanic
two; demonic
three; mephistophelian
four; infernal
five; cacodemonic
six; ungodly
seven; sacrilegious
eight; maniacal
nine; sanctimonious
ten; holier-than-thou
eleven; pious
thirteen; malevolent
fourteen; vindictive
fifteen; acrimonious
sixteen; virulent
seventeen; destructive
eighteen; vitriolic
nineteen; unctuous
twenty; fiendish
twenty one; scandalous
Twenty two; cunning
twenty three; duplicitous
twenty four; lukewarm
twenty five; cynical
twenty six; incredulous
twenty seven; ludicrous
twenty eight; lackadaisical
twenty nine; devilish
Thirty; lunatic
thirty one; blasé
thirty two; discourteous
thirty three; antagonist
thirty four; hell-bitch
thirty five; vixen
thirty six; daredevil
thirty seven; hellraiser
thirty eight; immoral
thirty nine; defamatory
fourty; spectre
forty one; wraith
forty two; shadow
forty three; contour
Epilogue; El Diablito
RENATUS
Help
Diabolical > black hearts

twelve; malignant

39.1K 1.2K 1.5K
Od hewnandstone

Move, Shake, Hide - Marmozets

  Stop trying to pressure me, alright.
Everything is gonna be, alright.  

"I want pancakes," whispered Lilith as they hid behind the doorway. For two months Lilith and Kai had been hiding out in the Boarding House, unseen and unheard all the while practising magic but lately Kai's mind has been elsewhere. Lilith knew what he was focusing on, he was building the ascendant and was now working on a plan to get them (himself) out of the prison world.

"If they go out today then I'll make you some," mumbled Kai as he peeked around the corner, seeing Bonnie sat at the table whilst Damon flipped his pancakes.

"Really?" Lilith whispered excitedly, grinning as she bent down next to him to show him how grateful she wa-

"No."

There went her good mood. She huffed, crossing her arms as she stood back up, now angry with the snickering Kai who looked up at her. "Awe, stop being all pouty, it doesn't suit you." He stood up and poked at her bottom lip that stuck out.

Lilith felt her blood rush to her cheeks and turned away shyly, showing him half of her shoulder. Soon their attention was brought back to the pair in the next room who began to argue; yet again.

"Wow, she's almost as bad as you," mumbled Kai, now standing next to her as they listened. He didn't expect the harsh shove and instead tripped up, knocking into the wooden table. It echoed around the room, everything becoming still.

Lilith's hands snapped to her mouth in shock, her eyes widened as she saw the glare that Kai shot her but somewhere inside of her she was dying to burst into laughter. Kai saw this and dove to cover her mouth as her hands fell down. He held her close as she laughed into his hand, trying to quieten her down.

"Did you hear that?" Kai heard Bonnie mumble and winced, grinding his teeth as Lilith finally began to calm down, her sudden hysteria now gone, replaced with worry.

"What would I have heard Bonnie? We're the only two people here, we're the only people two months ago and we're the only two people here now!" Exclaimed Damon.

"Well, I swear I heard something."

Lilith looked up at Kai apologetically, bringing her hands to his, tugging them away from her face. "I'm sorry," she whispered as Bonnie and Damon continued to argue.

Kai huffed. "I will kill you, just not right now," he muttered, pulling his hand away from her, knocking her shoulder as he strode passed her.

"-maybe we're trapped in mine," Lilith heard Bonnie stress, footsteps coming closer. She squeaked and dove out of the way into another room just as Bonnie came into the hallway.

Lilith let her head rest back on the wall, sliding down. She brought her legs up, tucking her arms close to her chest as stared at the burning fireplace at the opposite side of the room.

"Are we going to escape?" Lilith asked Kai as they sat in 'his' room in the Boarding House. The two sat opposite each other, a paper and an object in between them. Kai told her it was the ascendant, one of the three things to get out of the prison world.

"Yes, just two more things we need," said Kai, smiling up at her. He saw the questioning expression on her face and chose to answer her. "You see the witch downstairs?" She nodded. "She's actually the key to getting out."

Lilith frowned. "How?" She failed to see how Bonnie was important to their escape.

"She's a Bennet witch. I need her blood and I think she knows the spell," murmured Kai, biting his lip in frustration.

"You think?" Lilith questioned, tilting her head. "Shouldn't you know? You've wanted to do this for how many years and why do you need her?"

"I know that along with my father, one of her relatives created this world and I just didn't think I'd ever get the chance," Kai chuntered, placing the ascendant on the floor. He placed his hands in his lap, looking up at her.

"What if only one of us make it out?" Asked Lilith, her tone quieter than usual.

"Then I hope you're good at making friends." Kai smiled.

It was just hitting night time when Lilith heard Bonnie come back to the Boarding House, this was the tenth time the two had had an argument.

She had heard Kai come down once, mess around in the kitchen then go back up to the room whilst Damon danced and drunk to his heart's content as he walked around upstairs. She wondered how Kai was so skillful at dodging people as she fell asleep.

Upstairs Kai was laying on his back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling as his hands fiddled with the ascendant, his mind was racing. He was excited, he would be able to get out after all these years of waiting; he was confused, was only one person going to make it; he was partially saddened, he would miss Lilith. His mind then wondered about the girl. Would she miss him? Of course, she would, she's in love with him. It was so obvious; he actually felt that tiniest bit guilty for using her love for him against her.

Ouch.

He then began to think about the other two problems, the useless witch, and the useless vampire. Damon was going to get in the way, he knew that, and Bonnie was bound to put up a fight. He grinned; he wanted to play with them for a little bit first, maybe send out Lilith first, get her to become friends with the witch.

Kai liked that idea and decided to tell Lilith it only to realise she was still downstairs. He groaned and threw the ascendant on the bed, carefully getting up trying not to make a sound. He narrowly missed any of the squeaky steps, his long legs been able to skip a few stairs at a time.

Luckily, he still had the tiniest bit of magic stored in him, he knew the locator spell would drain the rest but his laziness overpowered his reasonable side. He closed his eyes, muttering the spell under his breath has navigated his way through the house. His eyes snapped open when he heard Bonnie in the kitchen and carefully sneaked passed her.

Kai eventually found Lilith with her back against the wall, tucked in next to the wooden cabinet, dead to the world whilst the slightest snores escaped her. Kai battled against himself whether to wake her up or leave her there to be caught. Which would suffice?

He decided to squat down next to her, shaking her shoulder roughly, rousing her from her sleep. "What?" She groaned, rubbing her eyes almost sore.

"I've come up with this epic plan, that I really need to tell you before it's too late," he said, his tone held excitement as he dragged her up onto her feet. He hooked his arm around hers, his grin prominent as he began to explain to the drowsy Lilith. "I need you to befriend little Bon Bon, okay?"

Lilith frowned. "Bon Bon?"

Kai shrugged. "I heard Damon call her it," he said. He eyed her angry pout and chuckled darkly, squeezing her arm with his. "Now, now, Lilly, don't get jealous," he purred, his face close to hers, his breath hitting her neck.

Lilith felt her heart constrict and tighten, like it was almost strangling itself as he got closer and closer to her and then when he pulled away, her heart let it all go, the blood flowing through her.

Kai stopped himself from wincing at the hurt expression on her face and tugged her up the stairs. "You need to be friendly with her, you can't say anything about me, you don't know I am here," said Kai as they entered the bedroom.

He walked over to the bed and sat down on it, picking up the ascendant. He played around with it as he let Lilith think over the plan. He felt the bed dip beside him and looked up at her expectantly.

"Why do I need to befriend her?" She asked softly, taking the ascendant from his hands. She twisted and turned it, assessing every little piece of the metal.

"Because she's lonely, she's in a place with someone she doesn't really feel compatible with, what she needs is a friend to talk to, someone she can trust," he explained. He took a deep breath and grabbed one of her hands, taking them in both of his. "Kind of like what you did with me, instead, this time, it's false."

Lilith knew what he was doing. He was buttering her up, using her emotions against herself so she would do what he would like. But what made her feel so stupid, was the fact that she still willingly did what he asked of her. All in the name of love.

Unrequited love. Nasty thing.

Lilith nodded, letting herself get lost in his eyes as they held hands, her memorising every little detail about him. The callouses on his hands, the smooth surface on the back of his hands, how his seemed to drown hers into dwarf size. She revelled in it.

Kai on the other hand, had been absorbing her magic little by little, muttering a spell to keep her vacant whilst he did this. It was harsh but it was needed, his squeezed her hands one last time before letting the spell disperse. His lips so came to her temple. "Thank you for the generous donation," Kai whispered before placing a faint kiss on her temple before pulling away.

Lilith hissed as he began to walk away, her hand pressing against her stomach. "Kai," she said shakily, her breath coming out in pants as she bent over, her head resting on her knees as the pain shot up her spine.

"I'd get comfortable, that pains going to be there for quite some time." He smirked and closed the bedroom door softly leaving Lilith alone to deal with the pain.

Lilith lifted up her shirt, seeing the bloody mess just above her hip.

'Soul Branded by Malachai Parker.'

Lilith let out a cry of dismay as the burning pain began to increase, her body trying to heal the deep cuts. Her soul was branded by him?

A/N: oh guys, there's an authors note in the comments but I'd like to tell you about MidnightMinho's upcoming book called Malignant, it's all about Kol, I tell you guys it's forming into an epic book so keep a look out!! 

You know, if she decides to publish it ;D

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

306K 9.4K 27
▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝑖. ┊ ❪ 𝓛𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝓛𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝓛𝙴𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂! ❫   ↳ 伝説のように生きる ❛ 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 �...
237K 8K 59
"You're not just another bad boy for me to fix, it's different. You're different." Ria Emmers is an Addonexus who must save Kai Parker, a condemned w...
77.4K 1.7K 14
Maya Rivera and Kai Parker were childhood friends. When Maya gets banished into the prison world 17 years after Kai's disappearance she finally is re...
61.5K 2.1K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...