New love (Noi x Leif)

By Slimegirl16m1

After Noi, Leif, and Ava get kidnapped, and Noi gets stabbed being put in the hospital when Leif breaks out o... More

Kidnapped
"I'll do it!"
Woken
in Hospital Pt1
In hospital Pt 2
Welcome home
Realizing Feelings (Noi x Leif's Part)
Realizing Feelings (Asch x Rhys's Part)
Realizing Feelings (Pierce x Ava's Part)
Tom
Picnic Disaster
Need a Hand?
Thank you
Betrayal
The magic Council
How will we return now
Library and Jealosy
Cafeteria and Bed Troubles
News
Little break
Ambushed
Returned
Blue Whale Challenge
A date
Merry Christmas
Taken & Tortured (1 of 4)

No leads & Grave Mistake (2 of 4)

603 8 7
By Slimegirl16m1

Read this: Trigger warning

Will be mentions of
- Blood

-The Forced Naughties

-Curse words

-Sexual stuff

-Abuse

I said that just incase people get triggered by the word, I will put a warning like this
⬇️
[⚠️Trigger⚠️

When the Forced Naughties come, which will be multiple times, and there will be more parts of this. So you can skip the Forces Naughties part, it'll end with this
⬇️
[Done]

And this Chapter will be considered 18+

So if your not comfortable with the Forced Naughties but still want to read this chapter then I advise you skip the parts.

Now let's begin.

Leif's POV———————
It's been a good week since Noi and Prince Asch been kidnapped by those idiots.

We've been trying to find them but we have no leads whatsoever!

I'm getting worried, I swear if John puts his hands on Noi he is so dead! "Leif are you listening?!" I jolt at Ava's voice.

She stood there looking annoyed but understanding why I was probably spacing out "Huh what?" I asked.

"We said we're going to try and search for clues in the upper left of the forest, are you coming or not?" She asks.

"Of course I am! I wanna save Noi after all." I say jumping up.

"Good let's get ready then." Rhys said picking up his books.

"Will meet at the front." Lee says as he heads off Axe behind his shoulders.

I let out a deep breath and Ava looks at me "I understand your worried about him, we're all worried for both Noi and Asch, but they're strong, and whatever they're being put through they'll pull through, I know they will." Ava tried to reassure me and I had to admit it did make me feel better.

"Thanks Ava, umm I'm gonna get ready now." I say and begin to walk off.

"Ah alright! I'll meet you at the front." She says, she was recently learning how to use magic and fight with a sword so she'd been joining us recently when we go out.

I walk back to me and Noi's room, when I get there I search around for my weapons and bag I then come across Noi's necklace he wore from Dameos (Not the necklace the Council gave him to use magic but if look up his character he has a lil fire necklace)

I clench it in my fists and curse myself for letting him get taken "I'll save you Noi, wherever you are I'll find you and get you back, no matter the cost." I tell myself before putting the necklace in my pocket so I had a piece of him to keep close by.

I head back to the front after finding my weapons and head out with the small team that consisted of Lee, leading us, Ava, Pierce, Rhys, Me, Joshua, and Tera.

Noi's POV——————
I try to bend the cell bars just a little to help me slide through but to no avail would it work, and I haven't see Prince Asch since yesterday! Oh what did they do to him?!  

I felt my heart clench at the possible things these sickos could've done when I hear a voice coo "Whatcha doing Noi~" I look up to see John there with a wide grin on his face, squatting down to face me since I was on my knees.

I grit my teeth and face him saying "Why would I tell you?"

He begins to fake being dramatic putting the back of his hand on his forehead while other hand on his chest "Oh, so cold my sweet Noi, come on I just want to know what your doing~" he sticks his hand through to try and caress my face but I slap his hand away.

He pulls it back slowly just to tease me "Where is Prince Asch?!" I growled at him and he laughs rolling his head back.

"Oh just having some fun~ with my little friend Gordan. I think I'll join in very soon." He says fun in a weird tone and I didn't understand what it meant but knew this 'fun' was not good and not Asch's or I's type of fun.

"Your a liar! Your probably torturing him! Give him back now!!" I yelled at John and he made a clicking sound with his tongue.

"Now now now My little Noi~ patience don't worry will do you soon, of course will give Asch a break but for now we want to let the prince be the main show~" John says and I didn't understand what he meant but it made me angry and scared for when they'd take me.

John looks at me one more time before leaving the room, I tried to call after him but it was no use.

I yell in anger that I was so weak right now I could be doing something about whatever Princr Asch is going through yet I'm not!

"I'm so weak! I'm so damn weak!" I cried out, I wanted to help Prince Asch! It was my job, but without my magic necklace I was powerless....utterly useless.

"Psst-." I heard but thought I was just delusional again, I mean I barely got any food or water for the whole week I've been here "PSSST!" I finally look up to see a small figure hiding behind a pillar.

"Huh? W-Who's there?" I tremble wondering who it was, suddenly the figure was gone and then in front of me. I jumped and tried to yell but the figure quickly shushed me.

"Don't scream! They'll know I'm here then." It said, which I quickly realized was a small little girl, a human girl, well at least I think she was human.

But she had pitch black eyes with markings all over her skin, so it was a little weird, she wore a dress made from leaves and a brown hood and robe. She had turquoise hair that went down to her knees. "Who are you....?" I asked.

She giggled "I'm Serenity! My cougar parents told me to come to you and save you, not sure why but I listened!" She explained to me and stuck her hand in to shake my hand "Whats your name?" She asked.

I realized she was on my side and I stand up "Ah I-I'm Noi! Can you open this cell please?!" I asked her.

"Sure!" She nodded and put her hands up to the cage and suddenly the whole wall of iron bars vanished into this turquoise dust "There you go!" Her face lights up.

I quickly get up and grab the girls hand and look around for a weapon, I see a sword and grab it "Come on I need to save Prince Asch first before we leave." I tell her.

"Okay!" She nodded and followed me into the hallway, now I only need to find where they're keeping Prince Asch.

I turn the corner to a hallway, and slowly tread along it the girl following "Serenity, do you know where they're keeping Prince Asch?" I asked her is she had some sort of tracking magic.

"No sorry I was only sent to get you, and Mama Ikori told me to come to this location I don't know how to track anyone though" she admitted and apologized.

"No need to say sorry it's not your fault." I gave her a smile and Pat her head, she leans into my touch and I turn another corner "Hmmm now where could they be keeping Prince Asch?" I asked myself and then heard footsteps. I gulp and pull Serenity close and hide in a room.

I wait and the footsteps stop right in front of the room we were in, it seemed to be a storage closet "Hmmm which Toy should I use on that slut today?" It was John!

I gripped my sword and covered Serenity's mouth as she whines, I move back a little and some metal pots move, my eyes widened.

I hear Johns mumbling stop and walking towards the door, I let go of Serenity's mouth and prep my sword.

The curtain covering the door opens and I run and ram my sword in him, John howls in pain and grips his side as I grab Serenity's hand and run down a hall.

I hear footsteps run after me "YOU'RE GONNA PAY NOI!" John screams at me and I could hear the anger in his voice rise.

Turning corners and running for what felt like forever We come to this big room, with giant pillars and animal statues of predators "NOOOOOI!" John yells and I gasp jerking my head around to see John coming In sword in hand and his wound was covered by this black stuff, like his demonic hand he could use.

"What do we do Mister?" Serenity asked me and I looked at her as John charges towards us.

There was no way we would get across out of here with John capturing both of us.

So I look at her and smile handing her my magic necklace "Go and find my friends and bring them here! Quickly, I'll hold him off." I tell her and her eyes widened.

"What?" She asks backing away.

"Go find my friends, they're names are Ava, Rhys, Pierce, and my boyfriend Leif, they'll help you get me and Prince Asch alright?" I assure her.

She looks unsure but nods and runs away, I let out a sigh and turn to John he was close to hitting me but I duck and push him away by the stomach.

He stumbles back "You....you got some nerve, and that kid is dead meat......" he threatens and I yelled.

"YOU WON'T TOUCH HER!"

He laughs "Watch me." He grins and swings his sword at me.

I duck but he sweeps me off my feet and I fall on my side hitting my head, I tried to get up by he steps on my stomach and I cry out in pain as he repeatedly slams his foot into my stomach. He grabs daggers and stabs them in my hands as they go into the ground, also stabbing them in my feet.

I let out pained cries "Stay here while I get that girls head." He runs after the girl and I try to get out but it was impossible, and it hurt so much....so much.....

Leif's POV—————
We looked around places that were told to be where they hung out often to see if we can find any lead on where these assholes took Asch and Noi, but it was hopeless, no one knew where they were "Were never gonna find them!" I punch a tree.

"Don't give you hope just yet Leif! We have to find them!" Ava tells me before going down a hill to see if she can find anything.

I let out a sigh and walk away to the nearby river to get a drink.

Sipping on some water I splash some on my face, I was tired, I barely got any sleep........ I just wanted Noi to be safe.......please let him be safe "HELP! HELP!" I heard yelling and look up, eyes widening at what I saw.

Asch's POV ——————————
[⚠️Trigger⚠️]
"Hmmm where is John he was supposed to be here by now." Gordan asked himself and he shoved me down on his man thing.

I tried to push off but her gripped my neck tighter "Ah ah ah, what have I said about struggling? Do you want to me punished further?" He asked me and I gulp "Thats what I though....hmmm I should go look for him." He says as he thrusts and I whine.

He finishes and pulls out chaining me to the bed again "Stay here I have to go look for John." He says getting dressed and leaving.
[Done]

I silently cried, I just wanted to leave, I hated this, it was embarrassing.......I was weak.......I was nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
199K 5.1K 48
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐— ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ! ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ เผบ- ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ -เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง In which Ava and her cousin cross paths...
6.2K 160 29
Read the title Plot, ship ideas (or people) or asking for a second part are welcome (Any trigger warnings will be put at the start of each Oneshot)
9.6K 393 24
Friends Tris, Pierce, Tyler and Amy decide to go on a road trip to celebrate them graduating high school. Tyler has a huge crush on Pierce. They're...