In My Heart

By vel555

He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and mon... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
⚠Alert ⚠
Prologue
❤characters❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story

Chapter 52

20.9K 815 255
By vel555

Continuation

After hearing that, Shourya threw his mobile on the floor in anger, which broke into pieces. Khushi and Rahul flinched at his sudden action. Khushi knew something was coming for her. She gulped in fear.

Shourya stormed towards Khushi and grabbed both of her arms tightly. His eyes were all red in anger. "HOW DARE YOU TO SELL OUR PRESENTATION TO ISHAAN? HOW DARE YOU?" He shouted.

She was looking at him through her blurry vision with confusion. Rahul was also confused after hearing what Shourya was saying.

"HOW DARE YOU?" He roared. The whole cabin was booming with his voice.

"Wha-what are you say-saying, Shourya?" She asked him fearfully.

He left her arms and clapped his hands, laughing bitterly. "You know? You are doing a best acting. Now come out of your acting role. I came to know the truth."

"Shourya, what are you talking about, and why are you blaming Khushi?" Rahul asked with confusion.

"That gold-.." he took a deep breath. "She sold our company's presentation to that Ishaan for money, Rahul," he almost shouted, pointing at Khushi, who still didn't know how to react.

It broke her seeing her husband doesn't have trust in her. Rahul looked at Khushi with a shocked expression.

"I-i di-didn't do anything like that, Shourya. Please believe me. He is lying." She tried to justify herself.

She then looked at Rahul. "Rahul, I am saying the truth. I didn't sell that presentation. Please, believe me," she cried. Their eyes softened, but Shourya was not in a state to understand her.

"If you didn't give him our presentation, then how did he get our presentation?" He shouted. "I gave you the responsibility to keep that safe, then how did all this happen?"

She looked at him with teary eyes. "I-I don't know," she said between her sobs.

"If you wanted money, then you could have ask me. Are you still not satisfied after spoiling my life?" He shouted. "First you married me for my money, and now-" he stopped, realising what he was saying.

His every word was like a sharp knife that was stabbing her heart. She was looking at him with disbelief. He doesn't know how much his every word is hurting her.

How can he think so low about me? We have been living together for five months, and he doesn't even have one percent trust in me.

"Shourya, trust me, I didn't do that," she said, holding his hand.

"Don't touch me!" He jerked her hand away. "Ever since you came into my life, you have been showering my life with problems. Why are you behind in destroying me?"

Why did you do that with me, Khushi? I started trusting you, but in just a minute, you broke that trust too. I will never trust you.

"Shourya, come down. We will try to solve it," Rahul said, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"What will you solve, Rahul? This girl spoiled everything. How much I worked for that, and this girl just sold it to him," He sat in his chair and ran his hand through his hair.

They were unaware that one person was listening to everything outside of the cabin by fisting his hands.

"Shour-"

"Shut up, just shut up!" Shourya raised his voice. "GET OUT FROM HERE. FROM TODAY ONWARDS I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY OFFICE. YOU ARE FIRED!"

Khushi froze in her place. She couldn't believe that she got fired from her job.

How can he do something like that with me?

"Shourya, why don't you understand? I didn't sell that presentation to that man!" Now she has also shouted at him.

"Shourya, first come down. Don't take a decision in a hurry," Rahul tried to make him understand.

"I don't want back stabbing people in my office. They can do anything for money," he taunted.

Khushi's heart was bleeding after hearing those hurtful words from Shourya's mouth.

"Shourya, I-" She was saying something when Shourya cut her off saying "Out!"

"Please be-believe me," she said, hoping he would believe her.

"I said OUT," he shouted, breaking her hope. "And ya, from tomorrow onwards, I don't want to see your face in my office. Remember that."

Khushi ran from there, wiping her tears. All the employees were looking at her. She took a cab and went home.

"Shourya, I don't think Khushi would do that...I think-" Rahul was cut off by Shourya. "Rahul, stop taking her side every time. We would have won that deal, which he won today," he said fisted his hands.

"Shourya, I am not taking anyone's side. What if Ishaan is lying?" Rahul raised this question.

"Ok, I agree he is lying," he said, "then how the hell did he get that presentation? That presentation was with only Khushi," he said, raising his voice.

Rahul was also thinking the same thing about how Ishaan got that presentation.

Is someone from our company working for him? But the presentation was with Khushi.

He was so confused now because he believes that Khushi will never do such thing, but how did Ishaan got that presentation, and why did he take Khushi's name?

"Shourya, you go home now," Rahul said.

"I don't want to go home," Shourya said in anger. His anger had not yet calmed down.

"Shourya, calm down and think with your calm mind."

Shourya took out his car keys to go home.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

On the other hand, Khushi was continuously crying, thinking about Shourya's words. Thinking about why he is not trusting her.

How can he think this low of me? He believed each and every word of Ishaan and not a single word of mine.

She was also confused about how Ishaan got their presentation. She didn't give her laptop to anyone, and why did Ishaan take her name saying, she sold that presentation to him?

Her thoughts were broken by her phone's ring. She hoped maybe Shourya was calling her to say sorry for doubting. She looked at the caller ID, '❤Ritik❤' . She was not in a mood to talk with anyone, so she cut the call. But again, Ritik called her. She again cut the call.

Her phone beeped with the message, "Receive my call NOW!"

Again, he called her. Khushi received his call.

"I want to talk with you. I am coming to pick you up," he said in a stern tone. Khushi knew something was wrong.

She gulped.

"Ritik, I don't want to go anywhere," she said in fear.

"I didn't ask you. I said, I am coming to pick you up, that's it," he said and cut the call. Anger was evident in his voice.

God, now what more is waiting for me?

She wiped her tears and went to the bathroom and washed her face. Her eyes were red and puffy due to continuous crying.

She closed the main door and was waiting for Ritik.

After five minutes, one car stopped in front of her. Ritik opened the door, and she went inside the car, and they left from there. At the same time, Shourya also reached there. He saw Khushi sitting in someone's car. He started following them.

The whole ride was filled with silence. Khushi was looking at Ritik from the corner of her eyes. Ritik was gripping the steering wheel tightly.

He stopped his car near 'Butterfly Park' and they both got out of the car.

Shourya also stopped his car and furrowed his brows, looking at both of them going into that park.

Khushi's POV

This is the same park where me and Ritik used to come to play when we were kids. We used to spend our time talking about everything. Whenever I used to tell him about me scoring high marks, he used to take me to eat ice-cream. Otherwise, he used to bring at least one chocolate for me.

This is the place where we used to share our happiness and sadness with each other. Thinking about all this, smile came from my face.

"Come, sit here," he sat on the bench and patted next to him, asking me to sit there. I sat and waited for him patiently by fidgeting my fingers to talk. I was feeling nervous. I know he has not simply brought me here. He wants to ask me something. I was feeling nervous. His look was saying that he was angry at something or maybe at someone...or at me?

"I don't like to beat around the bush, so I am coming directly to the point. Why you got marrieed to Shourya?" He asked? looking at me without any expression, which made me froze in my place.

Why is he asking this?

"Wha-what type of ques-question is this? I already told you that ours is a lo-love marriage," I said without looking at him because I knew if I looked at him, he would catch my lie.

He sighed loudly and ran his hand through his hair.

"Don't lie, Khushi. You know that I hate lies and liers. And I can tell when you lie even without looking at you," he said between his gritted teeth. "Don't lie now. I want to know only the TRUTH," he said, putting more pressure on the word truth.

What should I tell him now? I can't tell him about that deal. Not now.

"I can't tell you, Ritik."

"And why is that?" He raised his voice, making me flinch. "I heard each and everything Shourya was saying after that meeting. I heard the way he was shouting at you."

I was shocked.

He heard everything?

He held my arms. "I wanted to punch him there only for saying those things about you, but before that, I wanted to clear everything with you."

I saw concern in his eyes. He cares so much for me. "Did you really marry him for his money? If you really consider me your brother, then tell me the truth."

"I can't tell you, Ritik. At least not now."

I know he will not get peaceful sleep until he gets his answers.

"Why Khushi?" He asked while cupping my face. "Tell me, what Shourya was saying about your marriage was a lie. I know my cutie pie will never marry someone only for his money."

He has so much trust in me.

I hugged him tight. "Thank you for always trusting me, but please, I can't tell you the reason now." Tears were flowing from my eyes. I am so lucky to have a brother and also a best friend like him. Though he is not my brother by blood, he is more than that.

He patted my back lightly. "I trust you more than myself, Khushi."

He wiped my tears. "I heard him blaming you for selling the presentation," he asked, furrowing his eyebrows with confusion.

"Today we were not able to represent our company because of that, Ishaan Agarwal. The presentation he represented was ours, which was there with me, but how he got that I don't know. Shourya doubted that I gave that presentation to Ishaan, and his doubt was confirmed when Ishaan called and lied to him, saying that I sold that presentation to him for money." I told everything to him. He fisted his hand.

"Don't cry, Khushi. I will try to do something," he said, wiping my tears.

"Shourya doesn't believe me, Ritik," I said between my cries.

Even though no one believes me, I wanted Shourya to believe me. I wanted him to say, "Khushi, I trust you," but no, he listened to everything  Ishaan said and blamed me.

"I heard how he shouted at you. How dare he shout at you like that?" He was burning with anger. I know if Shourya comes in front of him now,  he will surely punch him. "You will not live with him. I will drop you off at your home. Otherwise, stay at my place."

My eyes widened. How can I leave Shourya and go stay at my place? I know Shourya is angry with me, but that doesn't mean I will leave him alone and go.

"No, Ritik, I can't leave him alone," I said.

"Why Khushi?" He shook me by holding my forearms. "I doubt even if he treats you well in his house."

"Ritik, try to understand. Even he started treating me nicely. Today he was behaving like that because he was angry. That's all," I tried to make him understand.

He stood from the bench and massaged his temple to calm his anger. "You are talking as if it's nothing, Khushi."

I also got up and went near him. "Ritik, I understand that you want to see me happy. My happiness is with Shourya."

"But Khushi, through his words, I can say that he doesn't even treat you well. If he loved you, then he would have trusted you instead of that Ishaan," he said in a worried tone.

"But I love him, Ritik," I told him. I can't hide anything from him, but the situation forced me to hide the reality of my and Shourya's marriage from him.

His eyes softened. "Khushi, I don't know what to say now, but remember, if he does something wrong to you, then immediately call me. I will see him."

I nodded.

"Thank you for also being on my side." I thanked him by hugging him.

He kissed my forehead. "Anything for you, cutie pie. Come, let's go home. It's getting late," he said, taking out his car keys from his pocket. I felt light after talking with Ritik.

Shourya's POV

I was shocked when Ishaan told me that Khushi sold our presentation to him. I couldn't believe my ears. I never thought Khushi would do such things.

I wanted to believe what Khushi was saying. My heart was also telling me to believe her, but my mind was telling me something else.

My heart was telling me that Khushi would never do anything like that, but my mind was telling me that if she can marry you for money, then why can't she do something like that? If she has not sold that presentation to him, then how did that presentation reach to Ishaan, which was only with Khushi? And there was not even a copy of that file on her laptop.

It was my mistake. I should not have given her that responsibility. I should not have trusted her with my important work. Because of her, that deal was won by Ishaan.

My heart was telling me that her tears are not fake; she is telling the truth that she didn't give that presentation to Ishaan, but why is Ishaan lying? Why did he take Khushi's name? If Khushi didn't give that presentation to Ishaan, then who gave it to him? Who works for him from our company?

When I was just a few metres away from my house, I saw Khushi going out with someone by car.

Now where is she going?

I followed their car. It stopped in front of 'Butterfly Park'. I also stopped my car away from theirs and looked at them.

First, that man got out of the car. He is Mr. Patel. I also saw Khushi smiling at him when we entered the auditorium. He was looking at her as if she was his precious thing.

What is Khushi doing with him?

Khushi also got down and started following him.

Why have they come to this park?

I came out of the car and stood near the gate, looking at both of them. They were both sitting and talking, which I was not able to hear because I was far away from them.

He was saying something by cupping her face.

How dare he touch my wife? And why the hell is she not pushing him away from her?

The next thing she did shocked and also angered me. She hugged him tightly.

How dare she?

They were talking with each other as if they knew each other from before.
He even kissed her forehead.

Is she cheating on me?

I fisted my hands. I wanted to beat the hell out of that guy.

Here my mind was blowing thinking about the presentation, and here this girl is enjoying her time with her boyfriend.

How dare she?

I started my car and left from there at full speed.

The image of her hugging him and him kissing her forehead was roaming in my mind.

I thought she would feel at least a little guilty for selling our presentation to that Ishaan, but no, there is not even one percent of regret on her face.

Khushi, you are giving me every reason not to trust you.

I parked my car in front of my house and went inside my mini bar and made a drink for myself.

How dare she do that behind my back? How dare she cheat on me?

I threw that glass on the wall in anger, and it broke into small pieces.

Writer's POV

After dropping Khushi back home, Ritik left from there. As soon as she kept her foot in the house, silence and darkness welcomed her. She was going inside when something hit her leg, and she stumbled.

She put on the lights and gasped. Everything was messed up. The cushions were on the floor, and there were also some glass pieces on the floor.

"Where were you?" Shourya came and asked her in anger. She thought he was still angry with her about the presentation.

"I went to meet my friend," she said calmly.

"Oh, so, Mr. Patel became so close to you in not even one day that you started hugging him and he started kissing your forehead?" He asked, clenching his teeth.

Khushi looked at him, shocked.

How does he know that I went to meet Ritik? Was he spying on me?

"What are you talking about? He is my friend and al-"

"Oh shut up! Don't lie to me. I saw everything - how you hugged him and how you were talking to him while smiling at him," he shouted and then grabbed her arms. "From when you were cheating on me? Or did you trap Mr. Patel for money, huh?"

"Are you mad, Shourya? You are assuming things," she snapped at him. She was afraid of his anger.

"I am not assuming things, Khushi. I am saying what I saw with my eyes!" He shouted.

"He is my best friend, and I am treat-" she stopped and sighed angrily. "Let it be. I don't think you deserve my explanation," she said with disappointment, and she started going from there, but Shourya stopped her by holding her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"I am your husband, and I deserve to know everything," he said through his gritted teeth.

"Ohh, husband," she laughed bitterly. "A husband who doesn't even have one percent trust in his wife, and you are calling yourself my husband. Wow, Shourya, wow."

"Have you ever treated me as your wife? For you, I am trash and a gold digger, right?" She asked, looking straight into his eyes. "You are still thinking I am after your money. Tell me one thing, Shourya. Have I ever asked you for even a single penny? Even that Samaira has full rights to your everything. Even, she has right on you, but I never said anything to you because I know you hate me from your heart, and today you proved that. Not even a single second, you trusted my words. I wanted you to believe me. But no, you believed what that Ishaan said to you. Maybe I am expecting too much from someone like you," she said all that was in her mind.

Shourya was looking at her with a blank expression. He was out of words. One thing he believes is that  she never asked for a single penny from him. She spends her money on her expenses. She doesn't even go shopping like every other girl. She always keeps herself busy with office work or household chores. When she is free, she will spend her time watching TV.

"You know what the difference between you and Ritik is? He trusts me more than himself, unlike you. He knows me better than anyone else. He fights my problems with me. He cares for me, he loves me, and till now he has never left my side," she said, smiling, thinking of how Ritik always supported her during difficult times.

Hearing this, Shourya's anger reached a peek: "Ohh, so you were with him before our marriage too, huh?" He asked in anger. "Then why did you lie to me that day, saying you were never in a relationship, dammit? But remember one thing, Mrs. Khushi Shourya Kapoor. You are mine. ONLY MINE," He shouted, making her flinch in fear. She was shocked to hear him say she was only his. Even Shourya was shocked by his own words. Khushi's heart jumped in joy hearing him call her Mrs. Khushi Shourya Kapoor, but the thought that 'He still doubts me' made her angry.

He grabbed her arms, digging his nails into them. "Do you still love him even after our marriage?" He roared. The whole house was filled with his angry voice. Now Khushi has also lost her patience.

"Why? Don't you love Samaira even after our marriage? And answer to your question yes, I love Ritik more than myself. I care for him more than myself. Yes, he is my every-" she was saying this everything in anger when Shourya didn't let her finish. He held her face and sealed her lips with his.

Khushi was shocked by his action. The kiss was filled with jealousy, anger, possessiveness, and love? Khushi's legs went weak. 

When Khushi came back to her senses, she pushed him away from her with all her force and gave him a tight slap.

He was shocked. His hand touched his cheek, at which she slapped. She was looking at him in anger with her teary eyes.

"How dare you kiss me?" She shouted at me. "How dare you?"

"Khushi I-"

"Shut up, just SHUT UP!" She stopped him. "You are saying that I am cheating on you; then what are you doing with Samaira? Is that not called cheating? What do you think of me, Shourya? Am I looking like a plastic doll for you that you will do anything you want with me? Don't I have heart? Don't I have feelings?" She shouted.

Shourya was shocked at her outburst.

"I also get hurt when you shout at me, when you insult me, when you doubt me. I am not saying anything to you, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt me. It hurts me here every time," she said, pointing at her heart. "You-......I really hate you, Shourya. I HATE you," she shouted and left from there.

He didn't like it when she said she hates him. He didn't like to see hate in her eyes for him.
He was looking at her retreating figure. Tears gathered in his eyes upon hearing what Khushi said to him.

Khushi came to her old room and dropped herself on the bed.

Why are you not trusting me, Shourya....why?
Why are you always doubting me, huh? It's been five months since we have lived under the same roof, but you still don't believe my single word. Why?

I know I love you, and you are my husband, but I never thought of sharing my first kiss this way. I also want you to love me, trust me, and to support me, but you are doing the opposite of it...you did very wrong today. I hate you, Shourya. I hate you. .....you are very bad.

I don't think our marriage will work.

Now I know what I have to do. But before that, I will prove to you that I am innocent. I didn't do anything wrong.

If you want to beat Shourya then you can beat him in your mind 🙊

Do you think Khushi will able to prove her innocence to Shourya? 🤔

Share your thoughts on Ritik. 🤔

So, how's the chapter?

Please dont forget to vote and comment

In the next chapter you will see if Khushi will able to prove herself or not....are you excited?

May god bless you all

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 67 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
233K 12.2K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
1.3M 45.8K 57
"Marrying you was pure business . You were nothing but a pawn to me".He said , without any tress of emotion on his face. "...... Leaving you is my d...
991K 47.7K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...