The Villain Stepmother

By Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
256-260
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

Chapter 55-56

339 7 0
By Specgalz

Chapter 55

"Sister, if you want to adopt, I have no objection to you, but when you adopt it, if you refuse to want her after you have a child that day, I tell you, our sisters won't be able to do it." Chen Lina Shook Chen Lili's hand.

"Look at what you said,  when you are your sister? However, it really seems that the dean likes dual workers. After all, the salary of the two is enough to support the child and pay for the child's tuition."

"You want to really adopt her , I will pay for her tuition." Chen Lina said.

In her life, she would never let Liu Xiaohong go the same way in her life.

However, just when Chen Lili was very excited and wanted to take a step forward, the couple who had been sitting in the corner wiping their tears came forward.

"Child, my child." The woman walked step by step, and knelt in front of Liu Xiaohong: "Don't be afraid, ah, don't be afraid, you will have a home from now on."

"Hello Song Gong, you are The captain of the eighth team of downhole operations for oil well 3, right?" Dean Guan stood up as he said and went to shake the man's hand.

When Chen Lina heard the surname Song, her hair was erected.

"My spouse Xue Xiaoyue, who used to be a housewife and was a self-taught red major, is now in the financial room of our No. 3 base. She is unable to have children, and I love her deeply. We have always regretted that we have no children. "This Song Gong took advantage of the situation and stopped his wife's shoulder. Seeing that gesture, he should love his wife very much.

Dean Guan shook Xue Xiaoyue's hand. Seeing that she cried and became unable to take care of herself, he said, "It really loving the child.  Now show me your information. I have to see what the hospital gave you The medical certificate, is it true that I can't give birth?"

This woman has all the materials prepared, the medical certificate of the Datuzi Mining District Health Center, the Ulu City Hospital, the Provincial Hospital, and even the Peking Union Medical College Hospital.

Well, obviously, in order to ask for a child, the two men really ran across the road.

"Ovarian infertility is really impossible to cure. However, it's just that the woman has a problem, and we are also very worried. After all, a man will divorce you, remarry and have children, and you are single with children. It is not easy. "President Guan said again.

This Song Gong, named Song Jin, took a step forward. He held his lover with one hand and Liu Xiaohong with the other. He touched her forehead and said, "Xiaohong, father and mother came to the frontier because of their ideals. , Your mother's illness is nothing. Dad is confident that her love for her will not change throughout his life. Of course, as long as you are willing to join us, I am willing to love you as much as I love her." Liu Xiaohong gave these two a strong expression. Desire love was wrapped, but she still looked at Chen Lina eagerly. It was obvious that she wanted Chen Lina to speak. Chen Lili learned from the Song family, so she passed her medical certificate, Wang Hongbing's profile, and her household registration certificate. "I will not say some good to hear, but I want to say , as long as the child with me, even if I divorce Hongbing the future  talk , I will take her, take her raise."

, Dean Guan frowned: "You have divorced once, did it for the children?"

"No." Wang Hongbing hurriedly explained, "It's because of other things, I don't want to drag my wife.

" Comrade Wang Hongbing, there is a problem with your thoughts. Couples should have difficulties together, share blessings, divorce if they have difficulties, and remarry when they are resolved, then in case you encounter unsolvable difficulties in the future,  Do you have to divorce again?" As he said, Dean Guan gently put her household registration certificate on the table. "I think you still have a unified caliber. Let's talk about adoption."

The three children jumped away anxiously, and the three eggs bounced, and kept asking Chen Lina to hug: "Mom, sister Xiaohong is Ours."

"President Guan, the adoption depends to a large extent on the child. There are so many people in our family and the children are there. What I want to say is that my brother-in-law was really wrong when he got divorced last time. , But I think he's made this mistake once and he won't make it again. And our family is not just their husband and wife, from me to my parents, I very much want to adopt Liu Xiaohong, the head of Mulan Farm, I am called Chen Lina."

"Oh, Chief Chen, the educated youths always said that you gave the cucumber and radish. They are delicious." Dean Guan opened his brow again: "Thank you for always asking the educated youth to give it. For the orphanage to send vegetables, I have to thank you on behalf of the children."

However, Wang Hongbing and Chen Lili are like two elm stakes.

The Song family cried with their arms around the child, and the other was tying a string on her head. At this time,  they hadn't said anything, and they were all watching Chen Lina there.

"Chief Chen, it is correct to ask the children for their opinions. However, our orphanage has regulations that for children over ten years old, we can seek their opinions, and for those under ten years old, we have to make the decision for them. After all, ten years old. The following child does not have the ability to choose independently, but I dare to pat my chest and say that I must be choosing the most suitable adoption partner for her."

With that, Dean Guan stood up and said, "  to be honest. If I want to adopt a child, I will record it. When there is something suitable next time, I will inform you as soon as possible. However, for the moment, Song Gong's wife is obviously the most suitable adoption object. I have to do it for the children now. There is only one aunt in the kitchen who is too busy to work. When the lunch is over, the children have finished their lunch break. Song Gong and his wife will come and go through the adoption procedures."

This directly rejected Chen Lina. sisters

Song's wife was happy, and hugged again in front of the child: "My dear, we will have a child soon."

"Yeah, when I see her, I only have love in my heart, and I can't vent it." Love, I really want to take out everything I have and dedicate it to her."

"Me too."

San Xiaozhi and Chen Lili were so angry that they all jumped up and stared.

Chen Lina rolled her eyes while blowing  Liu Hai in front of her forehead: Puff, she remembers thb line "Mingyue Gege" and "Peach Blossom Three Lanes" in he mind. She wanted love every day and almost tortured Lao Nie to death. She probably haven't seen anything that destroys the Three Views, so it's just as nasty as a play?

She shuddered and cursed hypocritically.

When he was about to get out of the orphanage, Liu Xiaohong didn't know how to sneak out, and quietly stopped Nie Weimin: "Weimin, Weimin."

" don't  to go to that house, my aunt's house is pretty good. And the farm is our place. I just need to say hello, and no one on the farm will bully you."

"The dean advised me to choose Father Song and Mother Song, but I don't want to go to Base 3. I don't want so much love, love i's useless, and I can't fill my stomach, right? I can cook and wash clothes. I want to follow you."

"Don't worry, my mother will have a way." Nie Weimin said manly, "You are not a three-year-old kid anymore, don't cry, just wait."

Before leaving, the little guy stood very distressed for a while, turned around and took two big white rabbits out of his pocket, pointed to her nose and said: "Be careful, this thing will stick your teeth. Don't bite it with your front teeth because you think it's sweet. You have to put it on your tongue slowly."

After he finished speaking, he ran away without thinking .

In the state-run youth restaurant, one person asked for a bowl of mutton noodles. A few children seldom eat outside meals because they are made of fine noodles.

Seven or eight women dragged the long noodles into the noodles of the state-run restaurant. The noodles kept falling into the pan. Lean mutton cut into small pieces, stir-fried with green peppers, onions and tomatoes to get the juice. , Make the noodles together, it is delicious and chewy.

"Sister, what should I do, this child is not adopted, I am really unhappy in my heart." Chen Lili is the only one who can't eat it, she is sad, she always remembers Liu Xiaohong in her heart.

The same goes for children and people. If you look at it right, you can't forget it. She always feels that Song Gong's couple is not right.

, Song Gong and his wife have also entered the Youth Hotel for dinner.

"Why don't we just cut a plate of cucumbers, I think that garlic mashed cucumbers are really delicious?" Song's wife looked at the vinegar and garlic, and she couldn't help drooling.

" will You die if you don't eat a plate of cucumber?" Song Gong glared at her.

Song's wife greedily swallowed her saliva. After all, she didn't have the opportunity to ask for cucumbers. She sat in the corner with a bowl of noodles and ate it.

Chen Lina's eyes are the same as X-rays. She has read too many people in her previous life. She can penetrate the skins of men and see the dirt in their inner souls.

Gong Gong had to talk to her: "Chen, the adoption of a child is also a fate, this, we want it, you will wait for the next time, there is always a suitable beautiful little girl, tut, Xiao Hong is cute Yes, it's like a peach."

Chen Lina is taking care of serving everyone. At the moment, she is feeding Sandan who is clamoring for her sister and refuses to eat. The place is too crowded and she has no seat. , Was standing and she don't know why, after listening to Song Gong's words, the bowl crooked, and a bowl of noodles directly buckled towards Song Gong's head.

"Using a peach to describe the little girl, Song Gong, are you using this adjective inappropriately?"

She was even sure that the pheasant newspaper said that Liu Xiaohong was sexually assaulted, so that she ran to the provincial capital of Hongyan at a young age. Song Jin is the adoptive father  who goes to work.

Knowing people but not face-to-face, who could have imagined that such a well-mannered and underground operation team leader would be a villain who invaded young girls with his personality.

"Chairman Chen, take your bowl better, look at my clothes." Song Jin immediately jumped up angrily.

Chen Lina took out a small handkerchief and waved it symbolically: "Oh, I'm sorry Song Gong, I'm not careful, why, don't I  I just wipe it for you?"

"Look at my hair."

Chen Lina said with a yellow soup on your head, I want to have big dung, and  pour it on you.

"Would you like me to wash your hair?" Chen Lina grabbed a handful of chili oil on the table and wiped it with her. She rubbed Song Gong's head with both hands.

When Song Gong saw Chen Lina stretched out her two hands, because she was beautiful, Awar Guli in the mining area so he did not resist. This is good. When he feels his eyes are hot, the chili oil enters his eyes. He can't open my eyes anymore.

In an instant, he took off the intellectual disguise, and started kicking the stool and smashing the bowl: "Chairman Chen, you fucking put chili oil in my eyes."

"Why, I probably put chili oil just now It must stained a little bit by the time, oh, sorry."

"I, I fucking your mother."

He yelled and rushed forward, but suddenly a stool popped up out of nowhere. overwhelmed, he fall over the floor. Struggling to get up.

Chen Lina looked back, , Nie Weimin still kept eating noodles, but there was no stool under his buttocks.

"This uncle is very fierce. Give him three dollars for the laundry, let's go." Chen Lina said and took three dollars on the table and took the children.

Wang Hongbing carried one on his back, Chen Lili hugged one, and the family quickly evacuated.

It will take a while until the orphanage has to go to open.

There are now eight supply and marketing cooperatives and five state-owned stores in the entire mining area, so a family of six, even dragged and hugged, everyone went to the supply and marketing cooperatives to see the supply of vegetables.

The latest vegetable column on the farm is all empty. That's it. As soon as they enter the supply and marketing cooperative, many people just ask: "Is there any cucumbers, radishes, and cress,  I  want it,   it provide from the Mulan Farm."

" , let the farmers grow them in the vegetable market."

"The radishes grown by the farmers are full of chaff. Cucumbers are as long as the belly of your fingers. Dried celery is almost the same. How to eat it, we want something from Mulan Farm."

"Then you can ask our Avalguri to see if she can let the members of the farm work overtime and give you a variety of points. I can't help it anyway."

"I heard that, Avalguri is you." Wang Hongbing Said teasing Chen Lina.

"Come on, my mother is here." Erdan jumped eagerly, wishing everyone to see what the legendary Avalguri looks like.

Chen Lina covered his mouth, and the family went to the state-owned store again.

State-owned stores are expensive, and of course they are all high-end goods.

Chen Lina wore a quincunx watch in her hand, which was given to her by Nie Bozhao. Because she didn't know the price, she just went to the watch counter and stopped to look at it, ready to see how much the watch cost.

As a result, here she came across the two women from the art troupe that she had seen during the hot spring bath last time.

The one in his thirties is the head of the group at first glance. The one in his twenties is probably the lead dancer. Her face is not pretty, but her figure is first-rate.

"Why, Sister Qiong, on May 1st,  didn't you say that Minister Gao wanted to give you a Tilapia watch. How come to see this old Zhongshan watch now ?"

Zhongshan Watch, the most popular brand on the market now, only. Twenty or thirty yuan.

Sister Qiong snorted coldly: "You said, Lao Gao didn't know why he was crazy.  he buy a watch at the time, so he carried it on first, and was ready to have an addiction. It happened to l encountered Nie Bozhao, the veteran of Base No. 1 while performing a task. He made a bet with him then Nie Gong took the one hundred and eighty watch."

Chen Lina's ears pricked up when she heard the name Nie.

"Gong Nie, that's the engineer who claims to be the number one handsome man in our mining area? Don't tell me the leader. I have a sister who is married to his college classmates. It's her eyes shining. There is an annual class reunion. She said that she only dresses for Nie Gong, who is our legendary senior brother of North China University of Technology."

"Forget it, Xiaobao, the watches here are not good. When we go to the capital to report on the performance, let's buy it in the capital." After that, the two art troupes turned around and left.

Chen Lina clutched her wrist watch, embarrassed and angry.

In her heart said Lao Nie, Lao Nie, you learned how to coax me.

However, Xiao Bao, she wrote it down, saying that she was a handsome man and a female classmate who even hid Lao Nie's picture when she was married.

Very good. In the future, Nie Bozhao will have a classmate reunion. She must s it to blind the female classmates.

Tell them to not think about her old Nie again, hum!

"Hey, Chief Chen, we only have to go through the adoption procedures here. This child, we adopted it, and it has nothing to do with you."

At 2:30 in the afternoon, the enemy met at the entrance of the orphanage, extremely jealous, Song Just point to Chen Lina's nose and say.

Chen Lina just bought a two-dime red bean popsicle from a state-run store for a few children, and she also ate one, smiling a little gloomily.

"Song Gong, a child is not a trophy. What are you doing like a cockfight? We don't adopt a child, but Xiaohong has a special relationship with our family. The three children want to witness her find a new home. That's right, let's talk about it when we go in."

"Mom, you can't give Liu Xiaohong to them." Erdan said.

"Mom, I want Sister Xiaohong." Sandan said.

Only Nie Weimin stood still without speaking.

However, his eyes were gloomy, and he followed Song Gong. Song Gong took one step and he took one step, and followed him upstairs as soon as he went straight.

"Where's Xiaohong?" Song Gong looked particularly excited, turning around and looking around: "Come on, let me hug her, ah, this is only noon, I miss her very, very strongly, thank the dean Give me these two and a half hours so that I can understand what paternalistic yearning is. "

A-Yah, it's also paternalistic yearning.

"Song Gong, I've seen too many people who are very enthusiastic during adoption, but when they are at home, they leave their children aside and live on their own lives. You are very enthusiastic, and you can see that you are also very enthusiastic. Love your children, but Xiaohong is a girl, and she is already a big girl, you should not be too enthusiastic and keep a certain distance from her."

Dean Guan was talking,Chen Lina just listen and  said: "Dean Guan , I have to show you something."

Chen Lina was also really anxious, and she entered the door. Seeing Dean Guan took out the adoption certificate from the cabinet, she had to fill in it. She was also heartened, with a sharp fruit knife in her hand. Pulling on the back of Song's wife's shirt in Queliang with one hand, and swiping her shirt from the back with a swipe with the other hand, cutting her shirt off the entire back.

Today, she has to tear off the face of this pseudo-couple.

Chapter 56

"Chief Chen, what are you doing with a fruit knife? I've seen many scenes of fighting for others, but I haven't seen you like this. Don't get excited."

Chen Lina gave a hand and found that Song's wife is really weak. , she threw herself on Dean Guan's desk.

"I ask you, what is this on your back, why is it blue and purple?"

"She hit ..."

"I fall ." The two husbands and wives said different things at all.

Lina Chen  press Song's wife on the desk, Wang Hongbing sharp-eyed,  directly put a hand tied behind their backs to the: "Song gong, you are intellectuals, we have to Wendou not protest, do not fight ah."

"What the fuck, Chen Lina, what the hell do you want to do, you are scumbag, let me go." Song Jin began to struggle, and was kind of anxious: "You can run into a mad dog everywhere, so I will adopt a child. What the fuck do you want to do?"

"Stop, don't move." Nie Weimin was fierce, twisting this man's arm.

Erdan was even worse. Seeing that Song Jin still wanted to struggle, the fleshy dan pounced and bit Song Jin's thigh, making Song Jin unable to struggle.

Suddenly, Wang Hongbing backhanded, took the two children, and finally pressed the man against the wall.

"Comrade Xue Xiaoyue, Song Gong's family violent you and beat you into such a bruised appearance, you should report it to the Women's Federation instead of blindly concealing it. Look at the fist marks on your body, and then look at the bruises. "Chen Lina said, pulling another hand, except for the place where the bra was wrapped, the woman's body was covered with blue and purple fist marks.

"No, no, he didn't hit me, I fell on my own."

"Did you fall from the moon, or did you roll on the Gobi Desert every day to fall like this, ah, I ask you."  Then, Chen Lina was about to pull her pants directly.

"I beg you, Chief Chen, no, don't do this again, or I will sue you for rape and play a hooligan."

This doesn't work, so she can't let the children see. Chen Lina gave Chen Lili a wink: "Take the children out."

Chen Lili suddenly realized then she picked up Sandan and pulled the Erdanaway, but Nie Weimin stayed , well,  The little guy helped Wang Hongbing press Song Jin's arm.

"I'm not a three-year-old kid, and I won't go out. Besides, I am the one who find the injuries on this woman's body." Very dignified, he said.

Yes, Song's wife had injuries on her body, all of which were still wrapped in her clothes. Chen Lina didn't even notice it, but Nie Weimin found it. She doesn't know how he saw it.

"Song Gong not only abused you physically, he should have sexually abused you?" Chen Lina knew that her eldest son was precocious, so she didn't care about that much. She fought with Song's wife and wanted to pick her pants: "He is a pervert,  don't you understand, maybe your ovaries were caused by him. Now he is tired of you and wants to find a new prey, but he dare not look for ordinary girls because he is afraid of affecting his future. He just want to find a helpless person from the orphanage, then raising you, and  her into a sex slave."

"No, we really just love children."

"Would someone who Love children,  describe a girl as a peach " After talking, Chen Lina slapped Song's wife directly: "You should be sober, conceal, give false testimony, and help  to abuse. One day, you will  die by domestic violence ."

"I don't abuse others at home, Lao Tzu will kill you by domestic violence today, Lao Tzu will rape you and crush you to eat Lao Tzu..." Song Jin, who was struggling, suddenly came over at Chen Lina, and he hadn't said a few words yet.

With a stool in his pocket, Wang Hongbing directly hit the back of his head.

The chubby Dean Guan was dumbfounded, still standing behind her desk.

A paper adoption certificate floated down, and the dust settled.

"How about it Dean Guan, among us, who is more qualified to adopt Liu Xiaohong?"

"I think that Wang Hongbing and his wife are more qualified to adopt a child, and, Xue Xiaoyue, do you really not consider the situation and reported to the Women's Federation?" Dean Guan helped her up and untied her white clothes and put them on her:" You can divorce him like this."

Song's wife glanced at Song Jin who was lying on the ground, just like the repeater: "He, he really didn't beat me, he loves me very much."

"  If you don't want leave him, you are dead. If I were you, I would divorce him immediately. If you are afraid of nowhere to go, you can go to my farm, where a lot of labor is needed, and you can support yourself. "

  " Thank you for your kindness, Chief Chen, you don't understand. Song Jin is just confused for a while. He is strict with me because he loves me."

Well, you can never wake up someone trying to pretend to sleep. People, this is the truth.

However, when Liu Xiaohong was also pulled into the car, the group was happy, and when they were about to go back to the farm, they were stopped by the security team of the mining area.

Song Jin is the suffering master, and Song's wife, she actually falsely accused Chen Lina and her team of her injuries.

Looking at the wife of Song who was hiding behind the security team and also wrapped in Dean Guan's white shirt, Chen Lina felt helpless.

Dean Guan said immediately: "Comrades, I can testify that Chief Chen really hasn't done anything before. Moreover, Song Gong is very problematic. I think the relationship between their husband and wife is a bit abnormal."

"Chief Chen has done it and hit me, and Dean Guan and them are in a group. They work together to bully our husband and wife, but they don't want us to adopt a child." Song's wife unexpectedly said.

Chen Lili gave a pissed voice, and said, "This woman brain broke by Song Gong's , right." She was anxious now, and she was going to beat Song's wife.

As soon as Song's wife hid, the security team surrounded Chen Lina and her group: "Don't be impulsive, go to the police to make notes and state the facts, okay?"

The 0002 license plate is also useless, just rely on Song's wife. Even Dean Guan almost caught the injuries on that body.

"Mom, are we going to jail, just like my second uncle and third uncle? Will there be cell bosses in the prison? Do you think men and women will be held separately? Let's go to jail together with the whole family, okay?" Nie Weiming was inexplicably excited .

Perhaps in his heart, he has already thought of how to lead his brothers in prison and occupy the land after being locked up in prison.

"Dad will definitely be angry when he knows it. He will think that we did something bad that made him arrested by the security team." Sandan'er was most sentimental.

Wang Hongbing was very angry: "I didn't expect that the frontier was just as dark. The security team members were also blind."

"I also think they are blind." Nie Weimin whispered.

Children can be said to be a blank piece of paper. The vision of adults is their vision, and the cognition of adults is their axiom.

"My brother-in-law, everything is about evidence. She is a false accusation. We can defend it. I believe that the security team will make a fair ruling."

The children are still young, and the complexity of society is only a small side to them, but Chen Lina has lived more than a lifetime, and knows that even if there is darkness in a small place, this society as a whole is marching towards justice and fairness on a large scale.

Therefore, she felt that, at least in front of her children, she could not convey such negative things.

It's like saying that in later lives, she saw that many adults would always use police to scare their children and ask them to be obedient, so that after many children were lost, they couldn't find their family members. The first time she did is  seek the help of the police, she hid. At the police.

In this way, the crimes of the family members of the children who are abducted by human traffickers or in distress are not insignificant.

She spread her hand, and she did not resist: "Comrades in the security team, we have full authority to cooperate, and we also believe that you will give us justice. My husband went on a business trip to Base 3, and today is the day he comes back. Report to the secretary of the mining area. I ask you to go to the people's government of the mining area. At least, let him come and see us."

However, the security team did not find Nie Bozhao in the people's government.

After inquiring about it, he learned that Gong Nie had been taken away by people from the Armed Forces department when he returned from a business trip.

Mining Armed Forces Department.

"The blended oil is very, very useful, but, Mr. Nie, all of our imported big tin cows are lying on their backs. I don't know what's going on. You have to fix it for us." Minister Gao said.

Staff Yu also said: "During the coldest time in Daqing, it was minus 40 degrees below zero. The performance of other people's cars is good. Our car is only a few years old, and the same imported tin bull, why our car is lying down? How many repairs did we look for? Our Personnel, just can't find the problem, that's not okay, Nie Gong, our mining area can't be worse than Daqing."

"Yes, the coldest this year is only minus 35 degrees, Daqing 40 degrees, and it's summer now, how can you blame the car nest problem until winter?" Nie Bozhao's white trousers and navy blue overalls were not change for three days. Going from home, he have a stubble beard, and his hair is a bit long.

Taking off his glasses, he said, "Minister Gao, isn't it just a watch? I'm a good engineering student, but I study oil smelting. You can't just let me be a car mechanic just for a watch, right?

" With me, Gong Nie, you are omnipotent. After all, all engineering disciplines are interlinked. You know, for that watch, Head Wu Qiong almost scratched my face."

"Then you should tell her that you initially She was the one as th bet. You exchanged the watch for her. Isn't she more precious than the watch?"

Nie Bozhao opened the hood and checked it carefully. He have to say that these big guys who were left behind by Lao Maozi are called a sturdy man. .

"Okay, you didn't add antifreeze, the oil path is almost corroded, let's add antifreeze." Taking off his gloves, Nie Bozhao turned and left.

"What antifreeze was added for the summer?" Minister Gao looked blank.

"Yes, antifreeze is not something to be added in winter?"

"Who told you that antifreeze is only added to cars in winter? Antifreeze is not only used for antifreeze, but its function is to protect the entire car's oil circuit from corrosion And the damage, Mr. Yu and Mr. Gao, you have to learn too, but you can't bother me with this kind of stuff." Mr.

Gao and Mr. Yu admire him very much.

In short, in the eyes of everyone in the mining area, Gong Nie is omnipotent.

"Well, Gong Nie, don't rush away. Didn't we say that we should break the wrist last time, um, should we break it today?"

"Chief of Staff, I found that you veterans are very bad." What do you want to bet on again?" Nie Bozhao had to stop. When they put on glasses, those young men in the army looked like Bai Zhanji.

"It's okay, let's just gamble on one. When the Armed Forces, the base, and the farm hold a sorority, let  sister-in-law dance with me, how about it?" Chief of Staff Yu said.

Nie Bozhao's eyes narrowed, and when he looked at Minister Gao and Staff Yu, he suddenly remembered. On May 1st, Chen Lina's white shirt was used as a white flag and came out of the truck, wearing only a small vest.

She has fair skin, a slightly plump figure, and her front protruding back. She is generally scrawny and brownish-yellow in this border area, which is indeed particularly conspicuous.

Impulse is the devil, jealousy makes Lao Nie completely different.

Pressing his elbow on the big tin cow, he said: "Come on, let me win. During the sorority, Minister Gao, I will let Staff Officer Yu stand at the door as a welcome guest, and will not be allowed to enter the dance party overnight. . "

" Okay, come,  comrades, ah come, let Nie chief of staff to work on breaking the wrist and friends. "

" Laonie, Laonie. "someone shouted out, Nie Bo Zhao look, It was Xiao Zhang, the secretary of the mayor of Gao.

"Nie Gong, Song Jin reported the crime, saying that your spouse bullied his spouse and attacked him with a knife. Now, he demands that the perpetrator be severely punished." said Feng Section Chief of the Public Security Division of the Public Security Team.

Nie Bozhao glanced at the Song Gong couple sitting in the corner, and asked directly: "Where is my family?"

Section Chief Feng said, "A fruit knife was found from her. We identified that Xue Xiaoyue's clothes were  cut by her. Moreover, she confessed that she did cut through the clothes with a knife, and now both Wang Hongbing and her are locked up."

"What about my sons?"

"We arranged it, Nie Gong, persuade Chief Chen to admit defeat, we will detain them symbolically for a few days, and then pay a fine to compensate Song Gong's wife. This matter is over, do you think it is okay?" Chief Feng said.

For Nie Bozhao, of course he can afford to pay a fine, but the first thing he wants to know is Chen Lina's view on this matter.

Female prisoners are in solitary detention. Nie Bozhao was a little impatient when he rushed over.

It is estimated that Chen Lina, who is not afraid of the sky, should be afraid at this time.

The cells in temporary custody all have bars. Chief Feng personally led the way and took him to see her. At first glance, she saw her wrists handcuffed on the iron frame bed, and when she saw that she couldn't even sit on that bed, Nie Bozhao said: "Open the door, open the door quickly, I will pay the fine immediately, and let me let the person go now."

"A fine of five hundred yuan is an old rule, but I have to mediate the other party to see if they agree." Section Chief Feng said.

As soon as the door rang, Chen Lina immediately adjusted her hair style, with one hand on her hips. Except for the hand that was handcuffed to her, she was elegant and dignified without any shortcomings. Very good. She is still a favorite of educated youths and members. long.

"Chairman Chen, I'm really sorry, you will apologize for this matter. You had apologize to Song Gong and admit  mistake. You were fined 500 yuan and bought some nutrition for the other party. You can go back soon." Section Chief Feng said. .

"No, I don't want to apologize, I will never admit  mistakes, I want judicial justice." Chen Lina said categorically.

"I have three sons, at least here, I have to let them know that justice is fair."

Chief Feng looked at Nie Bozhao: "Old Nie, our Avargul is a strong woman. She would suffer rather than bend, so come and persuade her. "

  " I also agree not to indemnify or apologize. Moreover, I ask both parties to stand together and mediate this case publicly. I believe that my spouse is not such w person." Nie Bozhao said simply.

In any case, as long as Chen Lina does not want to lower her head, then it proves that she is right.

It's not wrong, so why bother to calm down and admit your mistakes?

When Chief Feng went out, Nie Bozhao raised his hand and picked up his wife.

"Aren't you going to have a "Casab Half Card"." Chen Lina joked.

But she was hung in a handcuff for a long time, and the wrists were swollen. If she didn't hold Nie Bozhao  to take a breath, she's afraid that her arm would be swollen for a long time when she went home.

"Do you really want to seek a legal notarization?" Nie Bozhao said: "The equipment was found on your body, and in Dean Guan's confession, it was said that you took a knife and struck people, Xiao Chen, this notarization is just hard Find."

"Not only do I need a notarization, but I also want to send Song Jin's bastard to jail. This is my place and there is no room for negotiation. By the way, I ask you, how much does that plum watch cost?"

"One, one One hundred two."

"Fart, that watch is one hundred and eighty, and you didn't buy it yourself at all, you got it back from Minister Gao." Chen Lina pointed to Nie Bozhao's nose.

Well, the man blushed.

"I will return it to someone tomorrow. My salary has increased by ten yuan this month. I can buy a piece of old Zhongshan to wear. You are not allowed to do this kind of bandit thing in the future. Picking a watch from someone else's wrist is still a problem. Smelly man, it's disgusting to think about it."

Comrade Lao Nie has learned to brainwash himself now. Other stinky men sound very pleasant.

Nie Gong put his foot on the bed and used it as a personal chair for Chief Chen. Chen Lina, who had been hand-cuffed for five hours, sat and took a breath.

People who have never been in the game don't know. You have to sit down with your arms strangled in the air, and you have to stand with sore back and legs. That feels really uncomfortable.

"In my whole life, I can be regarded as a woman who has been in the game." Chen Lina said.

"Well, if we have a case, it will be a problem for Weimin and the others to go to school in the future." Nie Bozhao said.

Chen Lina chuckled: "Okay, just think of your son. By the way, I ask you, has the No. 3 oil well recently experienced an oil and water leakage accident?"

"No this year, but there was a water leak in the Chinese New Year last year . Didn't I rush to deal with the accident and come back on the eighth day of the new year?" Nie Bozhao said.

Very good, Chen Lina has a bottom in her heart.

"Well, Comrade Xiao Chen, can you get up and stand for a while?" Nie Gong seemed to fall into a kind of fidgeting again.

Comrade Xiao Chen twisted his ass and said, "No, I'm sitting very comfortable. I want to take a little longer, and I'll be out on stage later, I'm going to scold that bastard."

"Can you not twist your ass? You shouldn't test the determination of an international communist revolutionary fighter for the revolution. We have only had sex for three days. I can't just think about this from now on."

Okay, Nie Gong is ready for the next test trip for a month.

After a while, Section Chief Feng said that he was ready and he was in the public security team to mediate publicly.

Chen Lina said heartily, "I don't want to give him a way to survive. That's just right. Today I really have to kill the people and send him to prison."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.4K 30
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
326K 24.8K 37
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
Gentle touch By Penny

General Fiction

33.3K 804 31
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
154K 10.7K 15
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...