Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2

7K 266 135
By Courts44

Kiato smirked as his swordfish mask split on half revealing his face. He was about her age with dark blue hair that was tied in a ponytail.

"I like it! Gladly accepted...Then let's dance, a head to head showdown!" He shouted as they dashed to each other.

The two exchanged attacks of blows from left to right. They dodged each others attacks with ease as if they were dancing in harmony.

Their movements were flawless as they shifted like water. Y/N's glowing spear aimed to hit his right side whilst dodging an attack from above.

Kiato and Y/N laughed and smiled as if they weren't attacking each other. There weapons clashed and collided with one another as if it was they music they were dancing to. His sword slowly sliding across her spear with sparks as they stared at each other with enjoyment.

" I think it's time to add my dance magic. So, you won't be able to follow my moves!" Kiato grinned, " Come on, now! Just surrender!" He suggested as his swords started swinging faster.

Y/N smiled as she released more of her mana into her spear, it glowed a brighter blue as the speed matched his.

The blue haired males eyes widen the moment his sword slipped out of his hold.

'This woman...Has incredible strength and mana' he thought in shock.

Y/N threw her spear in the air and caught it in her left hand as she pointed the sharp part at his neck, the sound of the air whipping being the last thing heard.

" A formidable opponent" She simply stated with a smile.

" I can't believe I lost to a woman today..." He admitted while rubbing his neck." Such breathtaking skills...." He murmured with pink dusted cheeks.

" That was AMAZING!!!" Asta shouted out of nowhere. He had been watching the whole time, knowing that she wouldn't need held in defeating him.

Kiato blinked repeatedly as he had not sensed any magic coming from the boy. 

"Oh, so your Asta. The one that could erase magic!" Kiato exclaimed with a snap of his fingers.

"How did you even know that!" Asta gasped in surprise.

Kiato's response was interrupted by a loud explosion and a large tremble. Small rocks feel on top of their heads, making they cover their heads with their arms.

"What was that?!" Asta shouted once the trembling stopped.

Kiato and Y/N on the other hand, sensed immense mana coming from a certain direction.

"Someone is here...But I haven't felt this magic before, so why does it feel...Familiar" Y/N thought out loud as a serious expression etched on her face.

"Testing...Testing..."Yami's voice echoed throughout the Temple. "Hey you dumbasses, listen up. Someone really dangerous just crashed the game. He is one of the leaders of the Eye of the Midnight Sun and a beast of a man strong enough to go head to head with a Magic Knight Captain..." he announces with seriousness.

"It's them!" Asta shouted in anger knowing that there enemy is here.

"Also, five of his underlings are over there too. Here's the problem...Due to reasons. I can't go over there..." Yami confesses.

" This is bad..." Y/N sighed as she rubbed her forehead.

"Meaning...You guys gotta do something about him. Listen up. All of you, surpass your limits, right here, right now!" Yami finished sternly as he acted like a real Captain of the Black Bulls.

'I'm impressed' Y/N thought.

" If you die, I'll kill you!" He threatened.

'Nevermind' She sweatdropped.

"The game rules have changed. No time limit. To clear the game, defeat the Eye of the Midnight Sun's team. Those who contribute on clearing the game will get any wish that's within my power to grant..." The High Priest announced.

The three looked at each other before turning to the direction of where the strong mana lead.

'Time to kick some ass'.

________________________________________________________________________________

" Flame and Lightning Magic...Magna and Luck are fighting" Y/N announced as they ran.

" Their opponent has huge magic and...What is this?! It's like a hundred of raging beasts!!" Kiato added in shock. He has never sensed such wild magic before.

"I think his name was Vetto. The one with the beast magic" Asta announced as he thought back to the last fight he had with them. 

"Vetto..." Y/N uttered lowly. A name only she heard once. In a memory of people who have died.

Two mages from the Eye of the Midnight Sun appeared in front of them.

"Asta...Kiato...You guys go ahead. I'll take care of these guys" Y/N shouted as she flipped through the pages of her Grimoire.

" I don't thinks that's a good decision..." Kiato worriedly said.

"We can't just leave you here!" Asta strongly disagreed. The white haired female finally found the page she was searching for as she looked up.

"GO. I won't die. If I do, Captain Yami will kill me!" She shouted.

"That doesn't make sense..." Kiato sweatdropped.

"But, Y/N!" Asta complained.

"Just move already! You two are needed somewhere else. I'm fine!" She yelled as she placed her hand on the page.

" Asta...I think we just need to move..." Kiato agreed as he held the ash blonds arm.

Asta looked between Y/N and the two enemies before nodding.

"All right! Beat them Y/N!" He grinned before the two were off.

"Huh, Brother this little girl thinks she could beat us up, brother" One of the mages grinned.

"She's wrong brother" The other laughed.

"Great, I just had to get thing one and thing two" She sighed, she hoped they wouldn't continue to say brother.

"Gasp, Brother. I'm not a thing. I'm Zelus".

"And I'm Zeles" The other finished.

"Yeah, yeah, Dumb and dumber can we get this over with" Y/N responded boredly. 

" We are not dumb, right Brother".

"Correct, Brother" The other answered." Anyways that's not what's important brother."

"Because we are...Going to kill you!!" They shouted in unison.

"Moonga" Y/N whispered as blue mana circled around her, changing her appearance. A little creature also appeared next to her with glowing blue eyes.

"Greetings Master" Moonga greeted.

"Moonga you take the left I will take the right" Y/N commanded.

"Yes Master" Moonga responded before jumping off her shoulder. 

"Brother, she thinks this small creature can take me on" Zelus said in amusement.

"Well, she is wrong brother" Zeles answered.

"Yeah yeah. Brother this and brother that. Lets just fight" Y/N sighed as a glowing blue orb grew from the palm of her hand. 

The four attacked there designed opponent. Y/N aimed the blue mana orb in the center of Zeles's chest, who had dodged the attack. Zeles held out his hand and chanted his spell.

"Sword Magic: Two edged sword". A long sword, with both sides with the same sharpness landed onto his palm as he gripped the center of it. 

"Why am I having all the sword fights today" She groaned before sharpening her nails.

The two ran to each other with there sharpened weapons. Zeles swung his over her head as she bent down. Quickly changing positions he swung under her fast, nicking her on her forehead as she leaned back.

Blood dripped from the small wound before closing up. Y/N wiped away the blood and clawed at his chest. He jumped backwards as she swung her feet from below him causing him to trip.

Zeles raised his sword and twirled it around him to prevent her from touching him before he jumped into a standing position.

'He's good...Too good' She thought with a growl.

She ran to him with her clawed hands turning blue with mana. He whipped his sword down at her with a smirk. He thought he found an opening. He thought that she was attacking in without a plan.

As I said, He thought.

Y/N quickly grabbed the sword, the metal digging into her skin as it bleed.

SNAP*

The metal she was grabbing snapped in half as his eyes widened in shock. She grabbed the broken part of the sword on her uninjured hand, while the other one healed.

"You fight like Vetto" Zeles muttered more to himself then her.

Y/N swung the broken piece of metal towards him as he ducked. The piece of metal landed dug into the wall as the male shivered from the strength she put behind it.

"Who are you?" He asked in shock while taking a step back. Y/N grinned as she wiped her bloodied hand on her white shirt.

" I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. The names Y/N. Y/N of the Black Bulls." She answered. She quickly kicked him, sending him flying into the wall and knocking him out.

"Good job Master. As expected" Moonga praised as he sat on top of a knocked out Zelus.

"How long were you watching" She asked.

" The whole time Master. I knocked out the enemy once we started" He answered as he walked to her.

"Right" She sweatdropped. 

Y/N snapped her head up, once she sensed Vanessas, Finral, and Vettos magic. She couldn't sense, Luck, Magna, or Kiatos magic anymore. Which means there knocked out, or...dead.

She quickly shook away that thought. She knew Vanessa, Asta, and Finral were fighting Vetto to protect them. And now, She is coming to help. 

________________________________________________________________________________

" Not yet..." Asta panted as waves of pain coursed throughout his body. Vetto chuckled darkly at the pathetic sight.

"No Magic trash! Prancing around with weapons too good for you...You don't have a shred of hope! Let me tel, you why..." Vetto smirked showing his sharp teeth, "One, You are weak against throwing and other long distance attacks. Especially with objects that have no magic!" He shouted as he throw a boulder of rock at the ash blond.

Asta dodged the rock with strained legs as Vetto followed his movements.

"Two, you're weak against those whose physical abilities are magically reinforced to be greater than yours!" Vetto throws punches at Asta that was engulfed with mana enforced fists.

Asta winced in pain as he gritted his teeth. trying to endure the cuts and bruises from Vetto.

The beast user on the other hand switches to his left hand and punches Asta in his gut. The ash blond flew into the rocky walls of the cave with blood dripping from his mouth.

"So what?!" Asta shouted as he stood up and dashed towards Vetto. He gripped both his Anti-magic swords in his hands and tried landing a hit, but Vetto grabs his left wrist tightly.

"Three, you don't know when to quit!" Vetto chuckled as he lifted him off the ground. "Boy...You actually think that as long as you don't give up, it'll work out somehow, don't you" Vetto said in amusement as Asta dropped his other anti-magic sword. "That arrogance causes you to keep recklessly attacking opponents you can't defeat and make it easy to mortally wound you. The idea of trash like you holding the Demon-slayer sword and Demon-dweller sword makes me sick!!" Vetto spat in dispain.

"You're talking nonsense again..." Asta murmured, forcing himself to speak.

"You never had the hope of winning..."Vetto mocked as he squeezed Astas wrists tighter, " Now Scram!! Despair!" He laughed while watching Asta wither in pain.

The ash blond screamed in pain before reaching down and biting Vettos arm.The beast user looks down in confusion, not being able to feel the bite at all.

"ff I gibe up...fud curd I brotec!" Astas muffled voice said.

"Huh?" Vetto question with furrowed eyebrows.

The song magic user suddenly attacked Vettos arm, letting Asta free.

"Looks like your animal hearing wasn't sharp enough to pick that up."It was Kahono along with Noelle. "He said, If I gave up, who could I protect!!" They shouted in unison.

All three of them continue to attack. Kahono would use her song magic while Atsa tried attacking him with his swords. Noelle stood on the sidelines not knowing what to do. She wasn't able to fully control her magic so she was afraid of accidentally attacking Asta instead of Vetto.

But she had to do something.

She suddenly felt a rush of power flow through her veins. Her body felt lighter as she flipped through the pages of her grimoire.

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon Roar!" Noelle shouted with an enormous water dragon roaring beside her. 

Vetto could sense the immense pressure and power that radiated from Noelle. He gritted his teeth and tried to stop the water dragon. He tried gripping the water beast but it went right through it. The sea dragon rushes past him, taking his arm with it as well. 

Vetto screamed the moment his arm got ripped off.

"I'll kill you..." He seethed as dark mana surrounded him. 

An eye appeared on his forehead and his hair turned white. He screamed on top of his lungs and his eyes turned red as bloodlust dripped off him.

Everyone 

BOOM*

" I AM HERE" A loud voice rang from the right side of the cave.

"Y/N!!!".

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading. And sorry for all the anime references, Lol. Chapter Twenty Seven coming soon~

P.S.  I have already Written like 7 chapters on a new fanfic I made and I'm still contemplating if I should start updating.

It's called Infinite and It's a crossover from Bnha and JJK with female Gojo.

Tell me your thoughts, I'll help me decide~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
33.8K 1K 125
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
350K 11K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
1.9K 34 14
โ†ณ โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ '๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'...