๐—ก๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฌ เณƒโ€โžท M...

Por misumitsuya

โI was born for you so I could love. You appeared to me so you could be loved. I'm forever thinking about you... Mรกs

โœง ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜) โœง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

361 27 25
Por misumitsuya

𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬
━ chapter twelve ━

❝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬.❞

---

CHIFUYU'S TEAL ORBS stared blankly right at the plain white ceiling above him while the blond-haired Matsuno was lying on his bed, his mind flashbacking what he had done a while ago morning in school. 

Sakisaka (Y/N)'s flustered face.

Chifuyu immediately slapped both of his cheeks as he finally realized that what he had done to (Y/N), the girl he's been having feelings for (unknown to him however), was something he would never forget. In other words, what he had done was very embarrassing and hard to forget, especially if what he did was something that a lot of damn people, or to be more precise, his classmates and his teachers, witnessed it.

Shit, I screwed up. What the hell Chifuyu!? Why do you just have to be so bold like that!?

As the teal-eyed boy was now frustrated; tugging on his blond locks while groaning out of the same frustration, Chifuyu suddenly remembered how (Y/N) responded to his bold and risky moves in a way just as he wanted for her to respond.

He wouldn't deny it, it made him feel satisfied and at the back of his mind, he thought of wanting to see how much (Y/N) will respond to every moves he make. 

Not only that; few days ago after the fight of Toman against an unnamed gang who messed up with them, the female Sakisaka had treated his wounds and after that, he did a bold move of getting close to her and laying his head on her shoulder. Then the same night when he took her home, before (Y/N) could go home and retire herself for the night, Chifuyu embraced her and claimed that he couldn't take it anymore. And now, the recent bold and risky move he had done was gently bumping his forehead against (Y/N)'s in attempt to calm her down. But instead of calming down, (Y/N) collapsed out of overheating and thus, their project performance wasn't performed.

And now, the Matsuno teen was starting to overthink and slowly regretting what he had done to (Y/N), knowing the two of them supposedly are friends only, but somehow, with his bold moves, Chifuyu thought he had overstepped (Y/N)'s boundary.

Stupid! You're a stupid idiot Chifuyu! Look what you did! You overstepped (Y/N)-chan's boundaries and now, she may be—no, she's now uncomfortable with me! Then his eyebrows knitted together, as Chifuyu now stopped rolling back and forth in his bed, also ignoring how his fur baby Peke J was looking at him weirdly.

Sighing out an exasperated and tired sigh, Chifuyu again faced the ceiling above him, a delicate frown settling on his attractive visage. "Now she's going to hate me." He muttered to himself, thinking about (Y/N) easy to blame herself and may remain in a depressive state for who knows how long. Although he knew that (Y/N) wouldn't hate him, but still he made her feel uncomfortable and Chifuyu felt himself really bad, because from now on, the awkward air between them wouldn't dissipate anytime soon.

We're only friends, but yet here I am, doing things that are very. . couple-like. Should I draw a borderline now. . ? I know that (Y/N)-chan wouldn't like me anyways, me, who's someone desperate for love and. . a delinquent.

As Chifuyu now had a wry smile plastered on his face, he was about to conclude to himself that he should now set a borderline of boundary between him and the girl of his affections, until the said female Sakisaka's reactions to every actions he did since after the fight where (Y/N) watched for the very first time, flashed in his mind.

Her flustered expression on her face; her flushed cheeks and emotion-filled baby blue eyes of hers, how she became so timid and soft and to how she silently accepted it all despite reaching the greatest heights of fluster and embarrassment settling down in her. 

Suddenly, all the negative and pessimistic thoughts that Chifuyu was thinking about his relationship with (Y/N) had been washed away yet again, by this warm, fuzzy and sweet feeling that overwhelms his entire being right now.

But. . despite to what have I done towards her and all the embarrassing things that makes her feel so embarrassed; she accepted them all and didn't pushed me away. She silently accepted all of that and never get mad at me. Although embarrassment was clearly seen in her face, (Y/N)-chan never pushed me away. . so— "Why would I create a borderline between us. . ?" Chifuyu muttered to himself dumbly, now scolding himself as he was just about to push (Y/N) again when she did not pushed him away. Ever.

Then a smile soon replaced the frown on his lips as he reached out his hand to nothing in particular and clenched his hand into a fist, trying to remember the warmth when his hand held (Y/N) as he hugged her that night. The warmth was still there and it never went away.

". . Warm. Really, this is the first time I've felt such warmth. ." And it just really match her warm personality too

And as the Matsuno was about to daydream, he again remembered what happened after he did such a bold stunt in front of their classmates a while ago. And he felt really bad for it.

After what I did to (Y/N)-chan, she overheated and collapsed. I was trying to keep myself together while everyone was fussing around. That's also the first time I've ever saw Horie-sensei looking all so worried and emotional; I guess she's not so very strict completely, after all. Chifuyu thought to himself, an amused smile playing on his lips before it again tugged down into a frown when he remembered how he carried the unconscious (Y/N) to the clinic.

Another umpteenth sigh flew out past his lips as he now laid on his stomach. "It's my fault anyways. ." As much as I liked seeing her. . blushing because of me, I know it myself that I must have limits. But. . sometimes, I couldn't just control this urge to want more. . ugh!— "That's right—I have to apologize to her." Chifuyu said to himself, now sitting up as his visage looked determined. "It's my fault why that happened and. . I don't want her to blame herself if we ever fail the project."

Then he stood up from his bed and geared himself up for tomorrow, because, I will apologize to (Y/N)-chan tomorrow!!

***

Mr. and Mrs. Sakisaka trailed their eyes upon your form, as they watched you in front of them, slowly eating your dinner; it happened that tonight's dinner was your favorite, curry katsudon. They thought your favorite comfort food would make you feel relaxed at least, after a tiring day you had today.

They were really worried because a while ago, they were welcomed with an unconscious you, being carried by a quite handsome boy with blond hair and an undercut. He introduced himself as 'Matsuno' and claimed that he's your classmate, friend, and partner in the project performance you once mentioned to them. They got themselves really worried when this Matsuno boy told them about how you collapsed out of your anxious nerves.

They even invited Chifuyu to have a dinner with them and wait for you to wake up so that you could hang out with him, but for some reason, he declined, telling them that he couldn't face you after what happened, which only left them in a confused state; nonetheless, they thanked Chifuyu for it and invited him to come over anytime he wants.

So Mrs. Sakisaka thought of cooking your favorite food in hopes to make you feel better, but instead, she was met with a distracted you, who's barely touching your own dinner. She could only see that you took four shoves of spoonful in your mouth and that's it.

"(Y/N) sweetie, don't you have any appetite?" You snapped out of your dazed thoughts when your loving mother's sweet and gentle voice reached your ears. You looked up from your food and looked up, seeing your parents looking at you worriedly.

"If you have anything you feel or something's bothering you, you can tell us, okay?" Your mother added, her smile reassuring you in so many ways. But, you didn't want them worrying about you, so you only forced your lips to curl up into a smile at them and hum softly, "Mhm, it's fine, mom, dad. I was just—thinking about something."

Your voice and your hesitation in saying your words didn't escaped them, however.

"A-Are you sure? I mean—that Matsuno boy said you collapsed out of exhaustion and has brought you home. ." Mr. Sakisaka added, concern clear in his visage.

At the mention of the surname of the boy (of your affections) who's been invading your mind as of lately, you froze before again, masking a smile as you now fastly finished your curry katsudon. "I—I'm fine, really! I'm just tired and maybe I just need to take a rest!" You said, after finishing your food in a surprising pace. "J-Just. . please don't tell Mukkun, Ju-chan, and Kyu-chan about this. . I—I don't want to worry them."

Your parents only looked at you with worry still, cannot help but to feel unconvinced of your reasoning; they knew there is something more to what you say, but, they respect your privacy and boundary, so they didn't bother on asking you about it anyway.

"—A-Anyway, thank you for the food, mom. I'm going to go back to my room now. ."

After setting your empty plate and utensils in the sink, you bid them a short bow before going off to go to your room and have a rest. Your parents were left there still at the dining area, worrying about you, their one and only daughter.

"Oh my, I just hope she'll be fine. ."

"She will be. ."

.

.

An umpteenth sigh flew out from your lips as you closed your bedroom door behind you and slid down until you was now sitting on the wooden floor while leaning at the door. As soon as you did, silence surrounded you and just remembering again what happened a while ago during your and Chifuyu's project performance in Horie-sensei's subject made your cheeks to heat up incredibly again.

"Let's. . let's just stay like this for a while. I just couldn't hold it in anymore."

"It's alright, okay? I'm here."

The warmth from his embrace few nights ago, his soft, low gentle voice that gives you shudders every time he's close to you, his words that held so much meaning in it that made you feel the greatest heights of happiness and swarming of butterflies inside your stomach.

Why—just why Chifuyu-kun is like that to me!? L-Like—I'm not a perfect girl or someone worth to be done by those. . acts. While he's just like the male lead in most shojo mangas I read, I'm just—I'm just a supporting character. . there's no way I am worthy of all of that. .

But, despite what your mind says to you, your heart, meanwhile, couldn't stop beating so fast. It's as if that every time you think about Chifuyu, your heart always sped up it's rhythmical beating in your chest. You just couldn't help but to feel all so warm, happy, contented; name everything that makes a girl in love, every time you remember how Chifuyu looks at you softly and sweetly, his voice calling your name with the equal softness and sweetness in it, and his actions that speaks louder than his words.

No matter how you thought of being unworthy of Chifuyu, whatever things he does to you is just making you think the opposite so; that what he does to you, says to you, how he looks at you, was only for you and you only.

This feeling and this. . fast heartbeat of mine. . it now starts to feel nice. . You thought to yourself with bleary eyes, accompanied by a dreamy sigh as you closed your eyes, trying to remember the warmth that Chifuyu had shared to you, that night when he held you so closely into his arms.

At this point now, everything is starting to fit in together like puzzle pieces. And it's continuing so until it will fully and completely form, the moment you realize and accept what this sweet, intoxicating, and addicting feeling is. 

But, I still collapsed and feel unconscious a while ago when we were about to perform our project performance. It's because I felt so nervous that Chifuyu-kun had to calm me. . down. But. . I just have to ruin it and now. . it's my fault why we are going to fail.

Now, a sad sigh replaced your dreamy sigh, along with the contented expression matting your visage. Just by the thought of Chifuyu, getting disappointed with you because you failed him, just by the thought that Chifuyu might not make your heart beat fastly and make you feel the greatest heights of happiness anymore; it just makes you feel so down as you stood up on your feet to go to your bed. Then you fell into your bed on your stomach, burying your face into the fabric of your warm comforters.

". . I have to apologize." You muttered to yourself, thinking about Chifuyu at this moment. "Even if we would be as close as we were. . I hope. . we could remain as friends. ." You whispered, not really wanting to be far from Chifuyu, when you already got so near to him. It's now too late for you to deny what you feel; you only have to accept it wholeheartedly.

"It's alright, okay? I'm here."

That time Chifuyu-kun tried to calm me down. . I felt so safe and. . as if there's nothing bad will happen to me as long as Chifuyu-kun is by my side. Just— just what are you doing to me right now. . Chifuyu-kun?

No one answered that, because only fate herself knows what will happen to two certain individuals named Matsuno Chifuyu and Sakisaka (Y/N) themselves.

***

Next day has come and here Sakisaka (Y/N) is, sighing as she walks on the way to her school. The female pinkette has been sighing to herself since this morning, it's as if there's something that is bothering her right now. And indeed there is.

Hah, last night, I said to myself that I will apologize to Chifuyu-kun today; about. . what happened when I collapsed and fell unconscious on him during our project performance. But. . Another sigh flew out from the female Sakisaka's lips as she muttered to herself, sounding all nervous and like she's beginning to lose her hope. "How should I apologize to him? D-Do I need to tell him the reason that I collapsed and fell unconscious because of what Chifuyu-kun did?" 

For a moment, (Y/N) stopped on her tracks before looking thoughtful. That's right, it's my fault anyways why me and Chifuyu-kun didn't get to perform our important final project performance. That's why— "I'll apologize to him today no matter what!" The nervousness and her slight moment of pessimism went away and was replaced with this sense of determination as she lightly slapped her cheeks to give herself the energy and adrenaline for this day. "Let's do this! We can do this!—"

"(Y/N)-san?"

Freezing on her spot, (Y/N)'s entire face turned pink like a strawberry fruit as she heard a voice that called her name while she was gearing herself up. O-Oh no. . someone heard me. As she turned around to see who is the one who saw her talking to herself like a weirdo, a very big sigh of relief came out from her lips when she saw a lavender-haired male instead, who seemed to be smiling fondly at her.

"M-Mitsuya-kun?"

Mitsuya Takashi, the ever-so kind and gentle 2nd Division Captain of Tokyo Manji Gang, smiled as he finally caught up to the pink-haired female who was still recovering from the embarrassment upon being seen. Once he was now beside (Y/N), Mitsuya smiled down at her, "Good morning, (Y/N)-san."

"G-Good morning. . Mitsuya-kun."

And the pair then started walking on their way to their school, with Mitsuya striking up a conversation with the shy and timid pink-haired female. "You're not with Tachibana-san today?" He asked.

At the mention of her new best friend's name, (Y/N) had this little sheepish smile on her visage, lightly scratching her naturally pink-tinted cheeks. "O-Oh, Hina-chan apparently has to go to her grandparents. ." She trailed, before continuing. "She won't be back until tomorrow."

A soft hum rumbled from his throat as Mitsuya then casually brought up a name that made (Y/N) to stiffen. "What about Chifuyu? It's a lil bit surprising that he's not with you nor along with Baji." He said; then his lavender orbs slid themselves to (Y/N)'s now flustered form, the said female who began stuttering as she answered Mitsuya, "I-I don't know—! M-Maybe he's with with Takemichi-san. . ? Or maybe he's doing something with Baji-san. . u-uh. . ."

As (Y/N) was trying to keep herself together, Mitsuya couldn't help the little amused but fond smile tugging his lips as he watched how (Y/N) is obviously flustered just by the mention of Chifuyu's name.

She. . she really likes Chifuyu, huh? Baji and Kazutora aren't lying when they said that these two are madly in love with each other without even knowing it themselves. How cute. The lavender-haired male smiled, chuckling softly, but not loud enough to be heard by the female walking beside him. 

"Y'know, everyone notices this already 'bout you and Chifuyu." Mitsuya started, deciding to voice his opinions out, despite some hesitations he has inside of him. "I think you and Chifuyu would make a cute couple, in my opinion."

But his statement apparently made (Y/N) to get embarrassed more as her once strawberry-colored face turned apple red one; she glanced up at him and began stuttering out. Sigh, poor (Y/N); but Mitsuya could perfectly understand why would Chifuyu like someone like (Y/N). "W-Why did you think of us like that—!? I-I mean. . I'm not—I don't fit. . Chifuyu-kun. . I'm just a side character in this manga series. . there's no way he will like someone as awkward and. . misunderstanding as me. . ."

Mitsuya's lavender-colored orbs widened a bit at how (Y/N) sounded so down when she talked about herself. He knew that (Y/N)'s very shy, timid, and not an extrovert who would befriend everyone easily, but he didn't knew that (Y/N) actually felt this way about herself. It just made his brotherly instincts to act up, allowing himself to reach out and pat the pinkette-haired female on her head softly, catching (Y/N) in surprise.

"E-Eh?"

"Y'know what, (Y/N)-san, for the past uh, 4 or 5 years that I know Chifuyu, this was the first time I've seen him acting so gentle and sweet towards someone. The first time I saw him was when Baji brought him to the gang and wanted him to be his Vice-Captain. From being aloof and distant, that boy learned to smile more thanks to Baji and became the Chifuyu you have come to know today." Mitsuya narrated, a smile present as he started talking about Chifuyu to (Y/N), whose cheeks were finally back to its original color, the said female who began listening with intent to every words Mitsuya says.

"That's why, when we saw him becoming someone who began treasuring someone towards him so much, we knew that you had so much great impact on him. Although he has liked shojo mangas, from what Baji said, he's not really lucky with girls and complains about it." Mitsuya continued, laughing a little before his smile turned soft, for some reason.

However, before Mitsuya could continue, (Y/N) let out a gasp, looking surprised and feeling shocked that someone who's as handsome, angelic, and perfect as Chifuyu didn't have any luck on girls at all!? —"E-Eh!? C-Chifuyu-kun is?" She trailed off, thinking to herself. 

Why? I mean. . I was expecting that Chifuyu-kun at least has a girlfriend when I first saw him or so. . but. .

Mitsuya laughed to himself as he saw the flattered look matting (Y/N)'s angelic features on her visage; it was just as clear as daylight that although quite shocked upon learning that Chifuyu didn't have any luck with ladies nor having a girlfriend, the flatter that she was the first girl whom Chifuyu took interested of, just made (Y/N) to feel ticklish inside of her, in a good way.

"Right?" Mitsuya said, before he then paused when (Y/N) looked forward, her expression turning softer and someone who's in love. "I—I'm not Hina-chan nor Emma-chan or Yuzu-chan. I'm not the person everyone thinks of me. I have many sides that makes me imperfect. I also yearned to experience love like those in the shojo manga ones; because they say that true love means that you both accept each other's weaknesses, imperfections, and so. That's why I wanted to fall in love."

Mitsuya continued listening, wanting to make (Y/N) feel better by letting out her feelings and to admit what she has been feeling towards a certain Matsuno. Even if something inside him right now makes him feel a little yearning, as well. Who knows?

"—When Chifuyu-kun came, it's like my world had became brighter and colorful. I began to accept myself and to be more myself. It's because of him that's why I was able to meet everyone right now. Even though it's quite cliché and not to mention, cringe, I'm so thankful for Chifuyu-kun because he helped me became the person I am today." And maybe that's the reason why I am feeling this way right now.

Mitsuya never said anything, but only a soft smile etched on his visage as he quietly looked down at the in-love pink-haired female and thought to himself.

The reason, huh?

.

.

.

After walking with Mitsuya, whom accompanied you today on your way to school, you finally arrived at your classroom after bidding him goodbye, since he's a second year and his classroom is on the next floor above yours. 

Another sigh flew out from your lips as you set your bag down on your table. Then you began looking around, as if you're trying to find a certain blond-haired, teal-eyed male that has been on your mind for who knows how long it is already. Especially after the talk you had with Mitsuya about Chifuyu.

You just spilled out what you feel for the certain Matsuno teen to Mitsuya, and you just realized it when you were changing your shoes to your indoor ones; never had once it has crossed your mind to open your feelings up to someone. Heck, not even Hina, Emma, and Yuzuha knew it (although they already got the gist of what's going on with you and Chifuyu).

That's right, I have to apologize to Chifuyu-kun. So that. .

As you trailed off from your thoughts, your baby blue eyes unfortunately, didn't spotted Chifuyu inside the classroom. Which means, he's not here yet. 

But. . he's not yet here. .

Sitting down on your seat, you then began thinking of Chifuyu for the umpteenth time yet again.

Things might end up differently between us, but. . I have to apologize to him, at least. For everything. But. . even if I thought of that, I just couldn't help but to feel. . scared? That if things indeed changed between us, then. . we might not be as close as what we are before.

Just by the thought of your friendship bonds with Chifuyu loosening made your mood to feel more down. And it seriously is affecting you; Chifuyu is your first friend in this school, he's also the reason why you met Hina and everyone. And mostly, he's the reason why you are the person you are now, as what you have told to Mitsuya. That's why it makes you feel a little bit hurt to think that if Chifuyu slowly is getting away farther from you, you honestly wouldn't know what to do.

—"(Y/N)-chan?"

Amidst of your jumbled up thoughts, came the familiar gentle and low toned voice you have come to love.

Flinching on your seat, you immediately looked up and your eyes met with those beautiful teal-colored ones. It was none other than, Matsuno Chifuyu himself. "C-Chifuyu-kun!?"

A somewhat awkward yet happy smile immediately curled up on the said male's lips as he finally got your attention. "Good morning. . (Y/N)-chan." He greeted, not knowing what how he affects you with his everything.

"G-Good morning. . Chifuyu-kun!"

Your pessimistic thoughts were washed away in an instant by this warm, happy, and sweet feeling the moment Chifuyu arrived; it's as if this warm and sweet moment had came with Chifuyu as soon as he arrived here and made known of his presence. 

However, it was not somehow the same case as yours for Matsuno Chifuyu himself. While you were instantly happy that Chifuyu is finally here, the said blond himself couldn't help but to feel a little bit awkward and not to mention, this bitter aching feeling throbbing inside of his chest that makes him very uncomfortable just thinking about what he saw a while ago.

The Matsuno was just on his way to his school and the said male has been yawning repeatedly ever since he started walking on his way to his school. 

Takemichi and Baji weren't with him today because he didn't feel like walking with them; don't mistaken him, okay? He likes walking with Takemichi and talking random things with him, and he absolutely likes to walk with Baji, the person he respected and admired.

But Chifuyu wasn't just feeling it in himself. He just knew that if he walks with the either of them, it would only ended up for him, being teased to a certain Sakisaka when she has been on his mind for who knows how long.

'Ugh. . I'm so freaking sleepy. .' The Matsuno thought tiredly to himself.

Well, Chifuyu didn't got himself the right amount of sleep he needs, because he ends up staying all night, just because he was thinking of what he will say once he faces Sakisaka (Y/N) and apologize to her. And before Chifuyu knew it that time, it was already dawn and now, he's regretting for not sleeping because he feels so freaking tired now.

'Ugh, I want to sleep in more—' Just as he thought about that, his teal-colored eyes spotted a certain pinkette, and in an instant, his sleepiness has gone away, which was replaced with excitement and pure happiness. 

It's as if his nervousness in going to apologize to (Y/N) has disappeared, the moment he landed his eyes upon his 'crush'.

After all, it's "(Y/N)-chan. . !!"

As Chifuyu smiles to himself, the said Matsuno teen was about to run towards her, walk with her and talk to her like he always does when they are walking together to school or on the way home, when he suddenly stopped in his tracks as he saw something, no rather, someone taking his side instead.

'Mitsuya-kun. . ?'

 And right there, Chifuyu could only walk by himself slowly, the distance he has from the two; Mitsuya Takashi and Sakisaka (Y/N) before him was bigger than he expected. He was forced to watch how Mitsuya would smile down at (Y/N), that soft smile he was familiar and with how (Y/N) would respond to whatever Mitsuya was saying to her with blush coating her cheeks.

'What. . they look so. . happy together.' He thought to himself, his mind deciding to be an ass and added something more to what he was thinking. 'Maybe. . Mitsuya-kun likes (Y/N)-chan and (Y/N)-chan likes him back. . ? Does this means. . she doesn't like me?—' But then when he thought of that, Chifuyu slapped his cheeks hardly as he grunted to himself in pain. It seems he accidentally hit himself too hard because of just assuming himself as someone more than what he thinks to (Y/N).

Along with the stinging pain on his cheeks, came the bitter and aching pain pricking his chest as he redirected his gaze at the two before him.

The two of them who looked so fitted together. It's as if they're destined to be each other.

But. . Chifuyu himself beg to differ.

'What's this. . I feel. . funny in my chest and stomach.' Then he pursed his lips, the happiness from earlier being washed away by the sadness as he watched how Mitsuya gazed down at the girl he likes with nothing but softness and tenderness in his eyes. 'Mitsuya-kun was looking at her like how the male leads in the shojo mangas would look at the girl of their affections. And (Y/N)-chan was soft while talking to him. .'

'. . If that so then, if they. . like each other, then— as (Y/N)-chan's best friend. . I will. . support them.'

BA-DUMP!!

BA-DUMP!!

That familiar aching feeling again pricked his chest, this time, much more deeper than how he feels earlier as soon as he thought of supporting (Y/N) and Mitsuya, in case they like each other. 

​​As his mind began to imagine scenarios of (Y/N) and Mitsuya being together; Chifuyu's frown deepened as he now clutched his fist around his uniform to where his heart was located at as he muttered to himself, voice full of hurt and love that he didn't noticed yet.

"No. . I—I don't want. ." 'I only want to become the one who's making her smile and blush like that. I don't want anyone else doing it. Not even Mitsuya-kun. . because I—'

—"Chifuyu-kun?"

Your as usual sweet, soft, and angelic tone of voice brought Chifuyu back to reality, allowing him to realize that he was here, standing beside your desk, greeting you good morning with you, greeting him happily.

"What's wrong? You look. . a little lost. . is there something bothering you?"

Chifuyu's heart clenched to how you looked so concerned for him, knowing that you must be infatuated with Mitsuya.

So he masked everything he feels with a smile, like how everyone does when hiding something they don't want others to know. "I-It's nothing! I-I'm fine. . I just felt. . a little bit sleepy since I woke up too early, haha. ."

Not knowing what he really feels, you only understand him that he's still sleepy, due to the little eye bags he has underneath his eyes. You just didn't know that you were the reason why he lacked sleep today. But as if Chifuyu's going to let you know that.

"Is. . that so?" 

But still, you just couldn't help but to feel worry and concern for this boy before you.

Oh right! This is the perfect time to apologize! Not that both of you know on each side, you both thought of this together, knowing that this is a perfect time to apologize to each other—

Ding, dong

—or not. 

The school bell rang, before any of you two could say anything to each other, even if your mouths are already opened to say something to each other.

"U-Um. . you're going to say something—" 

"Uh, nothing! Don't mind me! Um, I'm going to my seat now. ."

With that, with Chifuyu suddenly going away along with his words and actions that seemed so. . dismissive, your chest lightly clenched as you watched Chifuyu, straightly going to his seat and sitting down, not even bothering to turn around and look at you to send you a little smile and wave before turning away.

Chifuyu-kun. .

And on to the said male's side, Chifuyu felt like punching himself. 

You're an absolute idiot, Matsuno Chifuyu!!

Not only he just felt like he's not being himself today, he just bluntly dismissed you and it made him feel the greatest height of regrets now weighing down on him. 

But to the two of you, it seems that the distance between you two is getting a little bit far away.

Far away from your likings.

~

"—Sigh, at the end, I didn't got to talk to Chifuyu-kun and apologized to him like what I've planned for. ."

Day fastly ended and now, it was dismissal; every students began packing up their things and go home, while some remained for their club activities. And as for our heroine, Sakisaka (Y/N) herself or you, you were the one of many students who are going home.

You had intended to stay and took that chance and opportunity to apologize to have a talk and to apologize to Matsuno Chifuyu, your close friend, but before you could talk to him, Chifuyu was already gone and some of your classmates only told her that he was whisked away by Hanagaki Takemichi of the other neighboring class.

This day has nothing but so tiring for you. Even though you find school quite enjoyable because of your friends (and Chifuyu), the fact that there's this distance between you and Chifuyu right now made you to feel a little bit not herself today. Not to mention, a little bit lonely.

"—I guess I could just talk to him tomorrow, huh?"

But just then, fate has to be so cruel to you when you were just suddenly grabbed by your arm forcibly by someone, and before you could even struggle nor know what is happening, you only founded out that you're at the back of the school with some delinquents who seemed not to be from this school.

W-What. . !? W-What's going on!?

As you were now surrounded by many delinquents who was looking at you like you're their prey because they're the predators, you tightened your hold around your bag and slowly backed away, trying to find any way for you to escape out from this current predicament you're in.

"—Hey girlie~ Recognized us?"

You slowly turned your attention to that one thug who called you with such mocking tone on his voice. Then your baby blue eyes soon widened once you recognized him and the other male standing beside him.

It's, the two troublemakers at the café where Mikey-kun and Draken-kun shooed them away!

Now fright and fear began crawling up your skin to envelop you as you felt yourself shaking; not only those two back from the café that time was here, but the fact that these group of male thugs were looking at you in a not so respectable way.

Ju-chan isn't with me. . Mikey-kun and Draken-kun aren't here with me today. I'm all alone. .

The sight of you, looking so terrified and scared, tears slowly began adorning your fear-filled baby blue eyes was a sight that these group of delinquents enjoy to see. 

"Awwe~ Look how she's scared like a kitten~"

"Who you gonna call, your mommy, little girl?~"

"Haha! Don't worry little girl~ We ain't doing anything to you, just wanna see if those two bastards are gonna come or not." The other male whom you recognized from the café said, his grin not faltering.

Laughs hollered and echoed into the air as the thugs began making fun of you and mocking you. At this moment, you were rather thankful that they haven't done anything to you yet, because if they do have intentions, then they could've immediately done so earlier; they're just mocking you through words right now.

But still, that doesn't mean that you're going to be complacent that nothing is going to happen to you.

And not to mention, their comments about not only your current state, but your appearance and how you looked so easy to break, allowed something in you to break, causing your eyes to finally shed tears, again, a sight that these group of delinquents enjoyed seeing.

I'm so helpless. So useless. I couldn't even lift a finger to defend myself. I'm so scared and I couldn't even stand up for myself. (Y/N) softly whimpered, biting her lip to prevent herself from sobbing out of this tremendous fright weighing down on you right now. If only I'm just as strong as Ju-chan. . then maybe I could've already saved myself. But. . I'm really just a useless side character.

Even so, as the mocks from the delinquents and fear and fright were about to worsen and just make you sink deeper to the unknown, your soft barely audible voice muttered out a name that belonged to a person who's the only one in your mind.

"Chifuyu-kun. ."

THUD!!

"—Hey! What's your deal—ack!!"

As your eyes were kept closed while your ears were open to the sounds and noises of painful grunts along with the sickening sound of punching fists and broken bones, silence soon surrounded the area you're in. Then as you opened your eyes, it widened once you saw the scene in front of you now.

The badly injured bodies of the delinquents littered the ground, and all of them were down, except for one. He was standing over them, victorious, his blond hair being blowed by the afternoon air, as his fists were stained with blood.

At the sight of him, Matsuno Chifuyu, everything just came down crashing on you. "Chifuyu-kun. ." Relief replaced every negativity you were feeling earlier as you called the name of the one who saved you, who protected you. And with this, along with the tears finally streaming down your face, sobs finally escaped out from your throat, allowing you to freely cry out of relief and everything that has been weighing down on you now.

Chifuyu wasn't even fazed when he looks at the bodies littering the school grounds, and he wasn't even concerned when he was looking at their pitiful form. He only felt so angry with what he was welcomed when he decided to see what's going on at the back of the school upon hearing delinquents behind it, seemingly threatening someone yet again.

But when he saw you, their victim, the one they're threatening and disrespecting, everything in Chifuyu had snapped inside of him and he bursted out in anger. 

The sight of a tearful and frightened you made Chifuyu's blood to boil in rage and he knew he couldn't control his anger and violence as he pounded his fists and strongly kicked the thugs out of anger.

Though, when your soft, tearful voice reached his ears, that was enough for Chifuyu to snap out of his rage. He immediately turned to your direction, seeing you now freely letting your tears out along with sobs that escapes out from your throat.

Chifuyu felt so glad that you weren't harmed. But the fact that you're crying still remains. 

His rage was back again as Chifuyu turned his attention back at the groaning delinquents writhing on the ground in pain. "​​​​​​. . The next time I see you messing up with her, or even just seeing you around here, I won't hesitate to bring your heads to Toman."

The thugs all scrambled up on their feet and began making their way out of here out of haste; how could they even fight back when this male delinquent who just beat them in a matter of few moments is Toman's 1st Division Vice-Captain, Matsuno Chifuyu?

And they knew they screwed themselves up when they made a mistake of messing up with you and making you cry, something that Chifuyu hated.

Chifuyu didn't even waited for them to be gone, as he immediately rushed to your side, nothing but worry, fright, and care matting his entire features. And just in time Chifuyu reaches you, strength was gone in an instant from your knees and legs as you began falling on your knees, if not for Chifuyu who immediately caught you in his arms and proceeded to tightened his arms around your now shaking and trembling figure.

You never bothered to get out of his arms. Instead, you sunk into Chifuyu's arms more, wrapping your slender arms around his warm figure, and buried your face in his shoulder; inhaling his gentle and sweet scent gives you butterflies as usual, but now, it gives you calmness and the feeling of being safe and secured just being enveloped by Chifuyu's warmth.

". . Chifuyu-kun. . Chifuyu-kun. . ."

The Matsuno tightened his arms more as he adjusted the two of you so that you'll be comfortable in any position. Closing his eyes as he leaned his cheek on your temple, Chifuyu heaved out a shaky sigh as he began tearing up.

"(Y/N)-chan. . I'm so sorry. ." He started, voice as soft and gentle as you always liked. Not his voice from earlier which was filled with venom and coldness. "I'm sorry for what I have done today. . I'm sorry for dismissing you earlier. I'm sorry for feeling so awkward with you. I'm sorry—I'm sorry because I was not here to protect you. I'm sorry, for making you cry. . I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, (Y/N)."

This was the first time Chifuyu has ever said your name without any honorifics in it. This just shows how serious this situation is.

". . When I came here to see what's going on, and when I saw you trembling, about to cry, I only felt two things; anger and fear. I was so angry that you were in a situation like that. I was so scared that I—I failed to protect you. I'm so sorry."

You just stayed still in his arms, your arms tightening around Chifuyu's warm body. It's you, who should be apologizing, for everything. But here Chifuyu is, apologizing so wholeheartedly and emotionally to you. 

You knew you have to apologize to him, but, right now, nothing ever mattered. 

Chifuyu's here and that's what it all mattered.

You're not alone anymore, he's here, he's here wrapping you in his warmth.

Gently making you to face him up, even though the proximity between your faces are close, Chifuyu held your face gently in his hands, his chest clenching upon the sight of the still tearful-looking you. That vulnerable state you're in. Something Chifuyu really hated.

". . (Y/N)-chan, I know I've said this already before, but, please, please let me protect you. You are. . you're so important to me, that's why. . And, I don't want anything. . happening to you again. That's why I promise to you. . I promise to you that I'll always protect you from now on. No matter what."

Your eyes widened up at the warmth of his words. 

There's no need for you to say anything else. 

Closing your eyes, your lips finally curled up into a small, but genuine smile, as you leaned completely in Chifuyu's hands that was still cupping your face, your hands not letting go of the shirt behind his back that you're gripping.

The subtle but heartfelt gesture was enough to make Chifuyu lean towards your forehead and planted a small but gentle and soft kiss on it, his soft warm lips remaining there for a few moments; his affectionate actions never failing to give you butterflies partying inside your stomach.

Finally separating away, Chifuyu once again brought you back into his arms and hugged you tightly, with no intention to let you go.

Nothing else mattered to the two of you right now.

What only matters is, the fact that both of you have each other.

That's right, nothing else mattered when you two have each other.

I know this is very late but—
HAPPY NEW YEAR (≧▽≦)

I apologize for the delay, I have
been trying to make this chapter
more emotional as I can. (╥﹏╥)

Hehe (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ did I perhaps,
make your heart squeeze with
all the fluffiness and sweetness
(Y/N)-chan and Chifuyu gave you?

Hehe I'll just leave that to your imagination~

Phew!~ Anyways, here ya go!

More interesting chapters are coming MWAHAHAHAAHAH (ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

Have a good day/afternoon/night! ♡

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...