Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 9 - All of Nothing
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One

1.1K 37 56
By MoonPhoenix23

The Bounty landed at Steep Wisdom, the Ninja all climbed off with Sensei.

"Shouldn't we be going to Stiix? The longer we wait, the worse it'll get." said Kai, questioning Sensei.

"We need to stock up." Sensei said.

"On what? Magic tea that will make us invincible?" Jay asked from the ground, Kai and Sensei still on the ship. He gasped. "Give us special powers? Is it gonna give us four arms?"

"Sadly, no magical tea today. I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else." Sensei said.

"What? You sold your business? But that was for your retirement." Zane said.

Cyrus Borg came out of the shop. "Ah! Hello again, ninja."

"While we were away, I had Borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive, you know." Sensei said.

"Ah. It's been so long, I hardly recognize any of you. Lloyd looks older. I see a Water Ninja. Zane looks human as always. Cole is a...a ghost? Huh?" Borg laughed nervously. "Jay looks shorter. And, and then there's Kai."

Jay narrowed his eyes. "Hey, what do you mean I look shorter?"

Kai pulled him back. "I'm sorry, Dr. Borg, but cut to the chase. We don't have much time."

"Yes, always the impatient one. Come, let me show you." He pressed a button and a hole in the ground opened up, an elevator brought up three vehicles. "If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made Jay a lightning-fast Ghost Taker GT. Front spectral intake, rear incorporeal storage."

Jay grinned. "Oh, why did the Ghost cross the street? Oh, I don't know, maybe 'cause he saw me coming in that!" He ran and jumped into his vehicle.

"Zane's Ice Mech." Borg gestured to the white mech. "Sure it appears to be the same, but I've equipped the underarms with Deepstone particle shooters, allowing you to freeze the competition."

"Super cool. And I mean quite literally." Zane said as he too, jumped into his mech. Jay was driving donuts around them.

"Cole, I've made you a Ghost Cycle." Borg said, looking to the ghost. "Twin carbine blasters, auto-evasive handling. Made entirely of Deepstone, perfectly molded to fit the, uh... bodiless. And I've set all the radio presets to your favorite: soft rock."

Cole walked over and climbed on. "I do love a slow jam." He turned on the radio and music began to play; he jammed out. "Whoa!"

"And for you, Kai." Borg tossed Kai a red headband.

"A headband." Kai said, trying to hide how unimpressed he was.

"A personal embroidered headband. Thirty-two thread count, easy tie capabilities — I apologize. I lost track of the time building the other vehicles. Eh, same goes for you, Lloyd. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure you'd be making it back."

Lloyd shook his head. "Hey, I'm just happy to be here. We'll take any help we can get."

"I hear Morro has opened a bridge between our two realms. It'll take time for the Preeminent to cross." said Borg, knowledgeably.

Sensei nodded. "Which is why we need Lloyd to use his powers to destroy the Realm Crystal before that happens. If Ninjago is cursed, the other realms are sure to follow."

"But they'll be expecting us." Nya stepped up. "And Morro still has the Sword of Sanctuary. Even with all these fancy new vehicles, how are we supposed to get close?"

"Yeah, we're supposed to take on an army of Ghosts?" Jay slid up beside them.

"Maybe I can lure him out. He said he always wanted to be the Green Ninja." Lloyd suggested.

"No. He will not leave the Realm Crystal unguarded until his master is freed." Sensei said.

"But even with our powers back, he's seen all of our moves." Cole said.

Kai smirked. He pushed Nya forward. "Then we'll show him something he hasn't: a Water Ninja."

"But I've just started my training. I haven't even found my True Potential." Nya argued.

"Nya, when our parents passed, you were there for me. Now, I'm here for you." Kai told her firmly.

"He's right. She's our greatest weapon." Cole said.

Zane stepped forward in his mech. "And as brother sharpens brother, the same goes for a sister."

Both Lloyd and Nya thought of Lucy.

"Our greatest power isn't what we can throw at him. It's what we have right here. A united team, sure we're missing someone but — we don't have time to find her." Lloyd said, internally hating himself for not going out and finding his sister. "We can handle it ourselves."

"So, what do you think, Nya?" Sensei said. "Are you ready to lead them into battle?"

"I'm in. But if they know we're coming straight for them, how about we show them not every path is a straight line?" said Nya, determined.

"Intrigued. Do you have a plan?" Zane asked.

"I'll explain on the way."

With Wu and Misako distracting Morro, Kai is dressed as a civilian, passing out food to some very hungry Ghosts.

"I'm starving." "I'm deadly hungry." "Give me food." "I want burgers." "I'm just—so good." The ghosts were saying.

Kai spoke quietly into his communication device. "Anyone have eyes on the Realm Crystal?"

Zane spoke, hidden on a roof. "It appears to be inside what used to be Ronin's pawnshop in the center of town. Morro's there, and it's highly guarded."

Jay was at the docks, he jumped onto a box as it was lifted up.

"Do you think we can get Lloyd in there to destroy it? I don't know if we'll pull Morro away long enough."

Cole was hidden in an alley.

"Yeah, well, that's the plan. Everyone in position?"

Kai nodded. "Let's do this."

The green Ninja was below him under the wood of the streets. They shared a look and Kai went back to the hungry ghosts.

"Tea, anyone?" Kai held a kettle.

"Yes, please." A ghost said.

Kai moved to pour it into his cup only to pour it on him. "Uh, oh."

"You fool!" The ghosts chase him, allowing the green Ninja to climb out and move on.

"Hey, move back!" Jay, still on the crate, was lowered down and he called down to the ghosts who moved out of the way. "Thanks!"

The green Ninja continued on.

Zane 'accidentally' dropped a bucket of water, almost splashing two Ghosts. "Oh!"

"Watch it!" The Ghosts glared at him.

"Sorry. It slipped." Zane apologised.

Some Ghosts dance to music played with a phonograph. Cole possessed the phonograph and sped up the music, making them dance faster.

The green Ninja ran past and then the Ghost Dragon roared, signalling it spotted them.

Running through the streets, they got stopped by Soul Archer.

"Look what we have here." The Ghost said

Three other Ghosts surrounded them.

"The Green Ninja. So rude. Hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party?" Morro said, grinning.

"Now that we've got him, what do you want us to do with him?" Bansha asked.

"Surely it's not just you. I know your ninja are never far." Morro said. "Come out, come out, wherever you are. I have your beloved Green Ninja. You think you can come into my home and steal the Crystal I rightfully earned? You think I'll just hand it to you, just like the green gi was handed to you? Tell me. Tell all of us that I'm better than you, and I'll let you go. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" He takes their hood off, revealing Nya in the green gi.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I'm still a little wet behind the ears." Nya created a water ball.

Morro's eyes widened. "She's a Water Ninja. She's... protect the Realm Crystal!"

Nya defeated some Ghosts and turned to fight Morro.

She created a huge ball of water and threw it at him, he blew it away with Wind and kept blowing her back; Nya held her ground.

Kai looked over at Lloyd, who was disguised as a civilian. "Plan to get him away from the Realm Crystal worked. We'll clear a path for you, then you can do the rest."

Lloyd nodded, a grin on his face. "Let's do this."

The Ghosts came back and Nya was thrown into a wall, she panted, surrounded.

"Chill out!" Zane arrived. "Hahaha. It feels good to have our powers back. Ice!"

He froze the Ghost Dragon.

"Even better to have a new ride." Jay drove through Stiix, running right into a Ghost, who slashed his Ghost Taker. "Hey, you scratched my brand-new car!" He captured the Ghost. "Haha, sucker."

Kai and Lloyd were surrounded when Jay drove near them.

"Uh, Jay, a little help?" said Kai.

"On my way!" He drove over and sucked all the Ghosts into container on the back.

"Thanks. Great job, Jay!" Lloyd called.

They reach a small open area where a bunch of Ghosts were all at a table, eating.

"Oh, this is good."

"So good."

"Hey, look, a ninja."

Cole drove in, driving around the table. "Dinner is served." He rides on the table, destroying the Ghosts with the water filled food.

"Cole, on the roof!" Lloyd called out, Soul Archer was on the roof and about to shoot Cole.

Cole blasted the Ghost.

"Keep going, Lloyd. You're almost there." Sensei said.

"Ice!"

Zane froze Bansha before Bansha could stop Lloyd, but she broke free.

"My Ice can't stop them!"

"I'm coming to help!" Cole said, then Ghoultar jumped over him. "Hey!" He drove into and tripped over on his chain.

Nya grunted. "He's too strong. I can't keep this going." She was constantly shooting water at people.

"You have to, Nya. You can do it." Kai said. He ziplined with his headband to escape Soul Archer's arrow. "Ha! Thirty-two thread count." He said as he put the headband back on.

Jay sucked up Ghoultar, but Ghoultar's scythe got stuck on Jay's vehicle. "You monster."

The Ghosts all broke free.

Morro hit Nya into a wall again. "Is that all? Is that all you've got?"

Nya began to panic as she was surrounded by Ghosts. Her eyes wide.

Green Energy hits the Ghosts, dispelling them.

"Hey! Looks like this is just between us." Lloyd glared at Morro.

Morro held up the Green Ninja mask. "The green gi belongs to me now."

Lloyd powered two balls of Energy.

Morro laughed.

"You think I'm gonna make this easy? Let's see how good you are!"

The two commenced the battle.

Morro made Lloyd slide back, and Lloyd sent an orb of Energy at Morro, but Morro deflected it with the Sword of Sanctuary; hitting Lloyd and sending him off the roof and to the ground.

"Stay strong, Lloyd!" Nya called.

"I'm stronger, Lloyd. I always have been. And I've been inside your head. I know what you're afraid of. You could never do it alone, could you? Weak." Lloyd glared at Morro. "You need others, but I, I need no one."

Wind pushed boards up and Morro, on a building, rose into the air.

"What are you waiting for, Lloyd?" Lloyd pushed a flying piece of wood away. "An invitation? If you want the Realm Crystal, earn it."

Lloyd glared. "I did learn a thing or two with you in my head." He ran up and used Airjitzu to get closer to Morro, but Morro used Wind to push him off. "Whoa!"

He grabbed a floating board to keep himself from falling completely.

"Lloyd!" Nya gasped.

"Watch your step. The fall can be a doozy." Morro taunted.

He used Wind to push away a platform Lloyd jumped to land on, making him fall. Lloyd barely caught a board.

"What's wrong, too hard for ya?"

Lloyd used Airjitzu and grabbed the open door.

"This is the end of the line, Lloyd. I'll miss you." Morro was grinning.

Ronin arrived on R.E.X. "Better late than never. I saved a lot for this moment."

He poured his savings onto Morro and the weight of all the metal weighed the building down. Lloyd jumped inside.

Lloyd grabbed the Realm Crystal and began to destroy it.

"Stop! Please, don't." Morro pleaded, seemingly scared.

Lloyd shook his head backing up. "This isn't your world anymore, Morro. You had your chance. The Realm Crystal must be destroyed. The First Spinjitzu Master never wanted us to have it."

"But-but if you destroy it, you destroy any chance of ever saving your father." Morro pointed out.

"There he is." Kai could see them through the broken boards.

"Lloyd, get out of there!" Nya yelled.

Lloyd wasn't sure now.

"Yes. Yes, I've seen him. He waits for you..." Morro said. "...locked up in the Cursed Realm. Destroy the Crystal and, and the gateway will be wiped out."

"Use your Spinjitzu!" Kai yelled to Lloyd.

"You'll never get a chance to see your beloved daddy again." Morro said.

"Lloyd, get out!" Zane yelled.

"Uh..." Lloyd wasn't sure, "you've...you've seen him?"

Morro nodded slightly, a small 'kind' smile on his face.

"Lloyd!" Kai yelled.

Lloyd shook his head, coming to his senses. "No. He'd do everything to save Ninjago, and you would do everything to destroy it." Lloyd began to try and break the Realm Crystal again. "The Realm Crystal must be destroy—"

Then huge blue tentacles came out of the portal; the Preeminent restrained Lloyd.

"Lloyd!" Kai screamed.

"What is that? It's taken him. No!" Nya yelled.

"The gateway is complete." Morro grinned, bowing out. "My master has arrived."

"Lloyd!" Zane screamed.

Lloyd was grabbed, both arms, both legs.

"No! It must be destroyed." The Preeminent grabbed the Crystal. "No!"

Morro laughed. "You have it wrong. Ninjago must be destroyed. Say hello to your father for me."

The Preeminent pulled Lloyd into the Cursed Realm.

"No!"

Total mentions of Lucy: like, 2?

School's officially started for me and I am suffering. I didn't actually go to high school last year but now I'm a Sophomore and I have no idea wtf I'm doing. Oh well.

Love you guys, the season's about to end. Can't wait for the next one. Yall don't know what the bad guy is gonna be, with Clouse dead, the Jin can't come, and Harumi isn't evil so... or is she?

Just you wait, I'm excited.

💜 ~ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 328 25
𝟬𝟬𝟭.┆ ⊱⋆。 ❛ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛 ❜ ❝ in order for there to be 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, there must be 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ❞ ╰┈➤ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ melanie himur...
2.4K 84 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...
707 38 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...
183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...