The Forbidden Princess//Payto...

Od payton4eva

Samantha, the princess, has spent her 18 years of life studying and accomplishing royal assignments. She's th... Viac

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71

Part 45

401 17 2
Od payton4eva

~Payton's POV~

As I was walking out of the store, I got stopped mid way by the cashier saying something.

Cashier: by the way dude... may I say something else.

I already know I'm going to regret this. My back was still facing him and I refuse to turn around.

P: what is it?

Cashier: the condoms you bought... great size man! Just don't go too crazy on the princess now. Neither the less, she's going to like it.

I took a deep breath and shook my head in embarrassment before walking out. Yeah I definitely regret that. Once I walked out of the store I saw Samantha leaning on the wall, looking down while swinging the shopping bag back and forth.

She heard me coming so she looked up and made immediate eye contact with me. All of a sudden she started to laugh.

S: what happened to you in there? Your face is so red!

Great... just great

P: n-nothing

My stutter just made her laugh even more.

P: s-stop it

S: what did I miss?

I shook my head and looked away as her laughter slowly died down because she could barely breathe anymore. I stuffed one hand into my pocket before using the other to cover my face. How is this so funny? Seriously how red can I even be?

S: aww don't cover your face. Let me see!

I slightly glanced at her with the gap in between my fingers before looking away again.

P: ...no

S: come on, please! I'm sorry I laughed.

I didn't answer. Before I knew it, Samantha came in front of me and pulled my hand away from my face. She smiled as I looked down at her.

S: don't worry about it. I thought it was cute.

I was shocked by her words and physically couldn't say anything

S: come on let's go home already. My body aches

With that being said, Samantha walked away from me and went into the car. I did the same thing shortly after and drove off. I was still in shock with what she said so I was staying quiet throughout the whole ride home.

She called me... cute.

~Samanthas POV~

Once the car came to a stop because we just got home, I was about to get out but I got stopped by Payton saying something.

P: wait you're in pain?

S: huh?

P: sorry what you told me outside of the store just now hit me. The part where you said your body aches.

Oh that

S: yeah it does.

P: what happened?

S: practice today was just a lot but it was no big deal.

P: are you ok?

S: yeah I'm good. Don't worry about it. I just fell a couple of times.

After I said that, I got out of the car and started to head inside. Payton did the same and soon enough he caught up to me. Now we're both walking upstairs.

P: how much is a couple?

S: like four...five....forty-five somewhere around there.

I shrugged my shoulders as we got closer to our rooms.

P: forty-five! You can't be fine after that. Who was supposed to catch you?

Emma...

S: ...no one that important. I'm all good.

We got to my room and stopped right in front of my door.

P: can I just make sure?

S: Payton-

P: please?

I thought about it for a moment before sighing.

S: if you must.

He slightly smiled before we both headed inside my room. We headed upstairs and as soon as I saw my bed, I sat down with Payton standing in front of me. His hands were in his pockets and he was just staring.

S: what?

P: I want your clothes off now

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

S: repeat that please

He looked at me confused before speaking.

P: take off your clothes so I can see if your hurt.

S: damn why didn't you just say that in the first place.

P: but I did

He continued to look at me confused while I shook my head. Right now I'm just wearing some leggings and a shirt because of practice. I pulled the shirt over my head and placed it on the bed before pulling down my pants and putting them down on the bed also.

Payton just starred at me the whole time. After a few seconds of observing my body he leaned over me. Only one arm was placed on my bed closed to my body to support him up. In shock, I fell back on my elbows. He didn't seem to notice my reaction though because he was too focused on something else.

He starred at me dead in the eyes as he brought his free hand to my side and started to slowly drag it down. Eventually he stopped at my waist because I slightly winced at the feeling.

After that, he got off from on top of me and walked away. What the actual hell? I sat up in confusion as I thought about what just happened. I really don't have a clue on what to think.

After a few minutes have past, I was still in the same position I was in. I was still lost in my thoughts but got caught out of it when someone waved their hand in front of my face. I looked up and saw that it was Payton.

He then handed me a... bag full of ice? I took it out of his hands and looked at him for an answer.

S: what is this for?

P: you're waist. It's just bruised.

He sat down next to me and took the bag of ice and put it on my waist when he noticed I wasn't doing anything with it.

S: PAYTON that's freezing!

I tried to take it off of me but Payton still had his hand on top of it. With his free hand, he used that one to push mine away before pushing me back to lay on my elbows again.

P: just shut up and take it.

...he has a very interesting word choice today.

I looked at him while he repositioned the bag of ice lower. That's when the coldness hit me again.

S: PAYTON!

P: would you stop screaming my name! It's not even that cold

He started to turn a little bit red again after saying that. I decided to disregard that only because of the AUDACITY of his last sentence.

"It's not even that cold". Please.

S: once you have the freezing cold bag of ice on you, then you can talk.

P: I think I'll be fine.

We'll see about that. I quickly sat up and took the the bag of ice off of me and before Payton could do anything about it, I put the ice on his waist. This caused him to let out a loud groan.

P: FUCK SAMANTHA!

He quickly grabbed the bag of ice and took it off of him. I decided to forget about his words and focus more on my victory. I laughed as Payton glared at me.

S: I thought you said you'll be fine?

P: that's not fair! I put the ice on your waist

S: and I put it on your waist

P: that wasn't my waist!

This just made me laugh even more. I just know Payton rolled his eyes at this, I don't even have to look. As I was continuing my fit of laughter, that quickly came to an end when Payton placed the ice back on me. Coldness took over my body once again

S: hey!

P: shh

Rude much?

S: so care to explain?

P: explain what?

S: why did you go on top of me to find a bruise?

He looked at the ice and kept his concentration on that.

P: because I know you. I saw that you were kind of red on your waist, if I said that, you would just say your fine because your stubborn as hell.

S: hey!

P: I needed to prove you wrong before you argued with me so I got on top of you and watched for a reaction when I touched it.

S: ok I get it now but let's back track a little shall we? I'm not stubborn!

P: that, that right there makes you stubborn.

I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it right after because nothing came out. I hate it when he's right. After a few seconds I heard Payton laugh at my lack of words.

S: shut up

P: now you explain

S: explain what?

P: why did we buy a pregnancy test for someone and it's in your room?

He looked up at me as he said that.

P: now that I think about it, do you even have my moms phone number?

Well damn. I just smiled innocently

S: nope.

P: then why did-... do you think you're pregnant?

I slightly laughed at his shocked face as I shook my head.

S: no I'm not pregnant. I only made up that excuse so we could leave. I just kept going on with the lie just for the fun of it.

P: oh, why didn't you just tell me you wanted to leave?

S: the last time I did that, we still didn't leave for almost two hours.

P: that was yesterday and in the past. I said I was sorry!

Payton fell back onto my bed and spread his arms out as he looked at the ceiling. I just laughed at his sudden action. He had a slight pout on his face

S: you know, some days you can be a big baby.

P: says the girl who was freaking out about a bag of ice.

S: hey, you were too!

P: only because you did not put that shit on my waist!

S: yes I did!

P: no you didn't!

S: oh really!

P: yeah!

S: fine!

P: fine!

This isn't over. I took the ice off me one last time and pulled Payton shirt up revealing his abs. He looked at me confused as I did so. Without giving it a second thought, I placed the ice on his chest.

...he wasn't affected all. Instead he just smirked before putting his hands behind his head.

S: screw you

P: the correct words are your right Payton.

I just glared at him as he just laughed. He closed his eyes as he continued to just smile

P: you're adorable when you're mad

A/n: what are some of your thoughts?

Random Shit of the Day:

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

40.1K 760 22
Just read it! its my first story sooo i hope you like it :) #1 in payton 28,july,2020 #43 in moormeier 01,September,2020
34.6K 396 20
Two persons. One throne. Amelie never thought her father will betray her. He traded her place as a Queen to a man he didn't know, searching for money...
226K 4.4K 59
This story is about a young girl named Samantha. She has no family and has been alone for her whole life. The cause of this made her the "juvenile de...
1.2K 88 36
Samantha never imagined her dream of becoming a Red Dragon would come true. However, will she be able to fight the battle that now rages within? The...