The Villain Stepmother

By Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
256-260
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

Chapter 43-44

515 10 0
By Specgalz

Chapter 43

It was not until the end of the year that the mining area decided on Sun Dabao's punishment.

Defined as Su Xiu, he will not be able to escape the reform through labor in his life.

Of course the day lily cried half to death. The most terrifying thing was that the temple door could not be found with the pig's head.

She prepared a huge sum of five hundred yuan, but she didn't spend it, nor was she able to get Sun Dabao out.

The most terrifying news came from Sun Ainan.

"Huh, why does it mean that the position of the field director of the liberation is to be removed, and why does it mean that our farm has to be replaced by a new field director?" As soon as he heard the news, Daylily jumped up in shock.

Sun Ai's anger is not the only one who is depraved: "Mom, I listened to Director He's tone, that the new field director, I am afraid he is a very unfriendly person with us."

"Who will the new field director be? To say, apart from liberation, Who can be the head of our Mulan Farm? Let me tell you the truth. Your sister is still in the warehouse. Fusheng is in the personnel department. All the people in our old grandson's family don't agree to change the head. No, mom has to find the head of the high district.

Let's go." "Okay, mom, don't run to Umayyad again. Although it's a problem for my eldest sister's face, the district mayor can't say anything, but they're new from Daqing. Here, I have no feelings for my sister, and I will be annoyed by what you say. My sister is a hero, and we must cherish that reputation. If you make a fuss, the leaders will avoid us. That's not the case."

"Then you Say what to do?"

"I guess it should be the new wife my brother-in-law married, Chen Lina, haven't you seen her. She went to the mayor's house as a guest, and she wore neatly in that dress. Isn't she a college student? It is estimated that they will treat our farm as an experimental field and want to compromise our deals ." Of course, what she said was very ironic.

"Whether it is that Chen Lina or the Black Mountain King Hongshan King, whoever dares to come on the spot, I can drive her out, otherwise, I will not be surnamed Sun."

"You are not surnamed Sun, your surname is Huang. "Sun Xiangnan said.

Regarding whether Chen Lina is the stinky old nine, Sun Ai-nan is simply looking for someone who is looking for a bit of a drill, and inquire.

The base is like a strong fortress, she can't find out in a daze, you say you are not angry.

In the beginning of spring, the weather in Umayi was like the face in the desert. The scalp of people sunburned at noon was sore. At night, when the cold wind blew, the frozen people trembled.

The newly opened No. 3 base was busy when Nie Bozhao had been out for half a month and never came back.

Blushing at noon, Chen Lina took two experts from the Agricultural University who had been transferred from the Yili Farm to the mining area, and watched them enter the police station to report, and waited on the side of the road.

This car, numbered 0002, gave Chen Lina extremely convenient.

For example, everyone is going to Ulu, it is a lot of interrogation, layers of levels, and she will hardly receive any interrogation.

The road to Ulu is too difficult to walk, thanks to the fact that the skins made by the current car, and the road is still cold, there is not much collapse in the road, otherwise, from Ulu to Umayyad Come on, she can't even think of it.

The three children ran with her all day long, and there were always some unfamiliar uncles and uncles who were dressed in tattered clothes and got into their car like fleeing famine. As soon as they get in the car, they will talk about their experience when working on the farm, such as how voles are roasted to make them delicious, and the taste of sparrow meat. The three children are new to them.

No, another uncle who came to report received his mother from the police station and took the account to report. They were sitting in the car and waiting outside.

"Mom, I'm hungry and want to eat big liba ."

"Dan, it's not that my mother didn't buy it for you. Our pocket money this month has exceeded the standard. Oh, these uncles and uncles have used up a lot of mother's money. " Then why should we help them? Isn't it okay to keep the money and spend it yourself?" Nie Weimin couldn't figure it out.

"Because they are all good friends of your father, and, until next year, they will bring us a lot of fresh fruit, so that our base will have endless Leba, and endless cotton. At that time, I can vacate the small warehouse and use it as a bedroom alone for you." Nie Weimin's heart moved, after all, he will be a primary school student soon, and he wants some private space.

The big liba sold in the supply and marketing agency has a crispy and golden skin that is roasted and cut. The inside is filled with walnuts and raisins. The layers are sweet and fragrant. Up. This is also made from bread passed from Su Guo, soft, fluffy and delicious.

The car was parked just outside the door of the supply and marketing agency, and Erdan's saliva was glued to the car window.

"It's okay now . The support for the three of us is 30 yuan a month. You are in charge of it."

"Comrade Xiao Nie, do you think 30 yuan is a lot? Do you know that the small leather shoes on your feet are 10 yuan? A lot of money?" Because the new small leather shoes were too expensive, she only bought one pair for Nie Weimin.

As for the shoes, the big ones can be worn after the small ones. The clothes are the same. After the Chinese New Year, the clothes of the three brothers are tight again. Seeing that they have to make new clothes, Chen Lina hasn't found the cloth yet.

The new three years, the old three years, and the stitching and mending for another three years, can only make up.

Daliba had no food, and sent Professor Qiu from the Northern Agricultural University to the outside of the farm. He talked a few words and asked him to report on the farm. Chen Lina turned around and left.

"Mom, why are you driving so slowly? Do you remember that on the night when Sandan had a fever, you drove fast and the car would fly." Very upset.

Chen Lina said: "Mom wants it too, but your Uncle Xiao's car is equipped with imported snow tires and anti-skid tires. You are not afraid of slipping. This car is going to be fast. But We all will be planted in sand ."

"Then, let's buy a snow tire. We have money."

"What's the money?"

"Support, we have support." Nie Weimin said affirmatively, "That's your money, too." Really generous.

Chen Lina chuckled: "A snow tire is worth dozens of dollars. It can't be solved by your little support. That, your mother earns her life for you. Mom can only use it on you."

He remembered. The former mother, Nie Weimin would think of her appearance when she took him to the chief engineer's house and the district chief's house. The mother was tall, had very long legs, always walked fast, and  had a straight face. But he still loves her very much, after all, that is his real mother.

The child was very melancholy, so he stopped talking.

At this moment, Sun Ainan also came out of the farm. Her husband was just a personnel chief in the mining area. Of course, he didn't have a car to ride. He had to take advantage of Liu Jiefang's tractor to arrive at the base, and then take the base truck back to Umayyad. Mining area.

It just so happened that Huang huacai was also sitting on the tractor.

As soon as she saw Chen Lina's car, and then looked at the three children in the car, the tractor was too loud to hear what she was talking about, but Huang huacai pointed and grabbed the tractor and started calling. Needless to say, it must be cursing.

The three children grinned and began to yell  at the same time.

Chen Lina passed the tractor and dumped the tractor all the way.

Chen Lina sighed with anger at the old lady behind her.

"In fact, our support cost is more than 30 yuan. I was there when the leaders came to mediate. I knew we had 5,000 yuan, but my grandma took the money." Nie Weimin didn't say until the car was thrown away. .

Good guy, this kid finally got the hang of it.

"Yes, I also heard that your mother has five thousand yuan in pension. That money should be saved for you to go to college. It should be deposited in the credit union. It should be deposited on a regular basis. We can get more in one year. Nineteen yuan in interest, but, do you want that money?"

"Yes." Nie Weimin and Erdan said in unison. "The rivers and lakes are. You know that there is a reason why the output can't be increased. You also know that Sun Dabao is a dominant player on the farm, but that's No one dares to control." "Xiao Chen, I'll just tell you a heart-wrenching thing. You know what the national conditions are like. Sun Dabao was not only the captain of the security team, but also the leader of the revolutionary squad. You know the revolution. Squad? Just put a hat on you. Our base will be closed for fear. We must ensure production, so we really can't mess with him."

Who doesn't want money?

"Well, as long as you want it, let's go to the base to talk to the leader now. Mom has to help you get the money." Chen Lina said.

In fact, as early as last year, she should have asked for the money back.

However, both Nie Weimin and Nie Bozhao were very defensive against her at that time, so Chen Lina kept delaying.

She had to feed these children to university all the way, instead of following the old way they had been in the society since they were teenagers in their previous life, then, education funding is an inaccessible fund.

Regardless of what Sun Zhuannan under Jiuquan thinks of the money, Chen Lina feels that the money she exchanged for her life should be used for her son's education.

When she arrived at the base, she put Sandan on her back and asked Nie Weimin to change into a pair of cloth shoes. At the time of the New Year, the three children were all grown, and the most beautiful navy uniform was a lot shorter, four girls. He ran to the base office building again.

"Internal news, I heard that Comrade Xiao Chen is going to take up his post as the head of our Mulan Farm?" Mr. Wang  saw Chen Lina in private for the first time and pointed to her nose and said, "Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. This is correct. But Xiao Chen, the farm is no better than the base. It is a river and lake. You don't know what a river and lake are."

"I understand what the leader means, but I think nothing can be more important than filling everyone." No one else. Dare to provoke, Sun Dabao, who is best at putting big hats on people, asked his brother-in-law to put on a Su Xiu hat, knocked over to the ground and stepped on 10,000 feet. He will never turn over. Born in fighting people, it is ironic to be fighting in the end. "Okay, we will be equal from now on, as long as you have any difficulties at work, just ask me, as long as I can help, I can help, of course, I hope you can take the farm and strive for three years. Let everyone fill their belly." Chief Engineer Wang said. Chen Lina smiled. Before things were done, the entire mining area had already known about it.

Hearing Xiao Nie Weimin's thoughts, Mr. Wang's smile condensed on his face: "Comrade Xiao Chen, the money has already been paid out, and it has been taken by Comrade Huang huacai. I take it back again. I am afraid it can't Besides, our base is also based on the principle that more is better than less. It is quiet, even Lao Nie didn't say to ask for the money."

"Uncle Wang, I was there when grandmother were discussing the alimony. There is an additional three hundred yuan, and this sum is the fund that the base gives us to go to college." Nie Weimin's said.

"Then this is your personal affair. All members of our base are not intermingled, and no one will discourage the children from claiming their support. Also, Comrade Xiao Chen, the district head, and the secretary gave you dead orders. Your files are locked. In the cabinet behind me, in Umayyad, you are not the smelly old generation. You have the right to fight anyone. Even if  forced by a gun, I won't hand over your files. Just go ahead and do it without worry. "

Following another spring breeze, the mining area officially issued a notice. Liu Jiefang was dismissed from the post of field director because he had not worked as the field director for several years, and Chen Lina took over the position of field director.

As soon as the news reached the base, Sister Wang was giving  her shoes, and Mother Ha embroidered flowers in her hands. They all heard the wind to join in the fun.

Chen Lina is trying to make a big show for a few children.

There is a sky-burning oven by the fire wall, the walnuts accumulated during the Chinese New Year at home, and mom Ha's horse milk raisins, but she has no butter, and the supply and marketing agency also sells butter, but it has been out of stock, and the only meet in the house is mutton. If you can't bake bread, it will become a dark dish when it is made.

Cruelly bought five pounds of milk, Chen Lina is making butter by herself.

Hearing that he can make a big liba, Nie Weimin  two small hands has works very hard to hold the milk churn. He eats as much as Erdan , a round butt, and a thin sliver.

After stirring a few hands, the little guy was sweaty on his forehead and couldn't stir it anymore.

Mama Ha smiled and took the bucket, grabbed the stick and stirred it. Not to mention, their Kazakhs are used to milking milk, and the oil and water separated after half an hour.

At this time, the butter is condensed.

Put the amusu boiled from millet into the white cream and fry it. When the amusu is fried dry and the water in the oil is gone, the cooked amusu can still be used for milk tea when you stay. Chen Lina clicked on his nose: "If you didn't steal it every time you sneak into the small warehouse, our raisins are enough to make at least three big breads."

"I won't eat raisins."

Ha's mother make bread with a better technique than Chen Lina.

Erdan watched the round dough being kneaded and unfolded again. The walnuts and raisins wrapped in brown sugar were spread on top of each other, greedy drooling: "These raisins are all collected by mother one by one."

Chen Lina said she took the remaining noodles and rubbed another one. This time there was a head and a tail, and she poked two eyes with chopsticks on his head.

"Mom, what's this called."

"Caterpillar."

"Is it the kind that fell from the tree in spring?"

"Yes."

Erdan waited eagerly, squatting in front of the stove, for the first time in his life, want to taste What is the smell of a caterpillar falling from a tree?

"Xiao Chen is really Yaxie, who can work in Leba and can also be on the spot." Putting the bread into the oven by the fire wall, a few women entered the back room and chatted about the daily routine.

Sister Wang said: "However, many family members of the base don't believe you can be the head of the field."

"I am the head of the field, and I didn't show it to them, Let them say it."

"I also heard my sister say, Sun Gong's mother threatened that as long as you step into the Mulan Farm, she will wait with a basket of soot and will drive you out." Sister Wang said again.

"I went to the scene, not to quarrel with her, but if she really wants to quarrel with me, I'm afraid I can accompany her?" She's playful, all the family members of the base have seen her.

This is why, recently Nie Weimin always likes to beat other people's children outside, and no one rushed to Nie's house to say a word.

She is too short-term, frantic.

After sending away Mama Ha and Sister Wang, there was already a milky scent of bread in the stove.

After dragging it out and opening everything, Chen Tiantian smelled the scent and ran in: "Auntie, I also want to eat big Liba."

"Come on, I'll cut a big piece of you first." Chen Lina said, little girl, you should lose weight. You know, men's preferences are all thin waist and long legs. Your little fat butt tadpole belly is not Mainstream aesthetic.

No wonder Nie Weimin, who grew up, is looking for Liu Xiaohong as his mistress.

The next generation of ethics drama is still early at this time, and Chen Lina is already having a headache.

Her little love, Comrade Nie Weimin, did she marry Chen Tiantian or separated, and how did she get together with Liu Xiaohong, who he hates most?

Nie Weimin was still in his little snow-white navy uniform on the first day she was going to work on the farm, and he had been fidgeting since getting up in the morning.

A big mouthful of milk, the little guy is worried.

"Comrade Xiao Chen, do you really want to go?"

"Of course."

"Or I'll go with you. If my grandmother plays tricks and doesn't pay, I can help you."

"Use your iron head skills?" Chen Lina looked at this serious guy and couldn't help but smile: "Comrade Xiao Nie, you are still a child. What are your child's duties? To eat, sleep, and grow taller. Asking for money is an adult's business. as an adult I can't take you as a shield, you can't be used as a guise, just go play yours."

Chapter 44

"Tomorrow, Chen Lina is coming. What do you think of liberation?" Huang huacai sat cross-legged on the kang, and smoked the pot because of the coke filtration.

Liu Jiefang is good at making insidious tricks. The most common thing is to deceive the top and the bottom, whitewash the peace, and indulge in the leadership. Of course, only women are allowed to go out of the way.

Sun Xiangnan was kept in a warehouse. To put it bluntly, he would only pick up money from his own house. Of course, he would only listen to the old lady in everything.

It was Sun Duan who said, "Throw nails and puncture her tires." She and Sun Dabao are the same child. With Sun Dabao, Huang huacai will be content. When this son is born, she  cursed: she's superfluous.

That's how Sun's redundant name came from.

"Yes, yes, I was angry when I saw her red-flag car. It was the leader's car. If your eldest sister is alive, then your eldest sister should drive the car, pierce the nail, and burst her tire." Huang huacai immediately got off. A deadly command: "It's unnecessary to throw nails for us."

Sun Chuan took a handful of big iron nails from the warehouse, like a short winter melon, and prepared to burst Chen Lina's car tires early tomorrow morning.

"If you want me to say, I have to prepare a basket of dung tomorrow. When Chen Lina arrives, I will throw it out from the front of the farm, making her shameless."

"Soot is fine. Throwing dung will make the security team uncivilized. I caught it." Sun Xiangnan said, glaring at the old lady.

However, their whole family can count on the old lady to be sloppy.

Even if Chen Lina can't be driven away, after all, on the first day of her new official's appointment, everyone is still happy to make a humiliated face.

"Comrade Xiao Nie, I start work at 8 o'clock, and I will be back at 12 o'clock for lunch. Can you handle these two small ones?" Chen Lina asked Nie Weimin again and again.

Nie Weimin persuaded: "How many times do you have to say that I have to get it  before you believe it?"

"If you don't want me to work, I will stay at home and take care of the three of you."

"Are you still the first family member of the base?"

"No."

"Isn't this over? Don't worry, I can take care of them." The slumped little guy, like a sissy, but full of manliness for a while, a picture of Chen Lina's all The look of vanity.

Chen Lina rubbed his head, and he didn't object, so she patted his little head again, the little guy blushed suddenly, turned and ran away.

When she was about to leave the gate of the base, he was greeted by the Shanghai-brand car of the head of the Gao district.

He also came from the mining area with his secretary.

"Xiao Chen, you are also a college student in our Republic. You have ideals and want to do a career. I understand that. In order to pave the way for you, this Spring Festival, I have specifically learned about the farm's situation. I have to give you a precaution in advance, I'm afraid it's very difficult to manage."

It is precisely because of the fear of poor management that the head of Gao came here specially to accompany her to take office, and wanted to escort her.

"If you can't do it, there is also He Min, who is reliable, practical and capable. I will find a way to transfer him from Daqing, so, do you want to try first?"

Well, this can't be done, substitute She took over immediately, and she had to come back to eat chalk dust immediately.

"Educated youth are easy to manage, but the difficulty is those relocated households who are ignorant and barbaric. They only pay attention to immediate interests. You may be embarrassed if you are young and a college student. The current situation is not good. Workers, peasants and soldiers are the biggest ones. You have to tolerate everything, you have to make it, and you have to talk to them, you know?"

Seeing the gate of the farm, Chen Lina put it around for a while, but went straight to the Baiyang River.

"Xiao Chen, we shouldn't go to the farm. Liu Jiefang over there has to take over with you."

"District Chief, I want to take you to see the Baiyang River, and then plan how to open the canal and use the Baiyang River. To water the farm's land."

"The Baiyang River is low and the farm is high, and there is desert along the way. It is a difficult task to open the canal. We don't have that much money to guide the canal."

"We can dig the karez. The head of the high district is from the northeast. I'm afraid you haven't been to Turpan. You should go to see the karez in Turpan. It is the only underdrain diversion project in the world. Turpan is hot and the ground is dry , but the grapes The yield is the highest in the entire frontier, not because grapes do not require water for growing, but because, as early as the Han Dynasty, people there invented Kanerjin and used culverts to irrigate the land." Chen Lina said.

District Mayor Gao yelled and looked at her sideways, as if he hadn't known her the day before.

As a result, she pulled a stack of letter paper from the hood again as she spoke: "This is the five-year farm development plan I wrote. Please refer to the leadership."

College students who are genuine and  those fake workers, peasants and soldiers, red college students. It's  not the same, Mayor Gao sighed and was impressed.

By the Baiyang River, the head of the Gao district saw a group of tattered, well-mannered middle-aged people with pens in their shirt pockets. Needless to say, they were all professors and experts who were delegated to reform.

After listening to Chen Lina's introductions one by one, she suddenly bent her waist a lot, stretched her hands over, and shook the hands of these old intellectuals.

From experts in soil analysis, to professors engaged in grafting, and engineers to improve seeds, a group of black five types with their backs on the snow-capped mountains and stepping on the Gobi, Chen Lina's team is to solve the problem of food and clothing for the mining area has begun to take shape.

On the farm, there are gray baskets  on the head of Huang huacai, Sun Duan is hiding at the gate, and a group of onlookers watching the lively villagers are waiting to give Chen Lina a good look.

As a result, in a short while, Xiao Zhang, the secretary of the mayor, ran into the farm.

"Director Liu, the district chief ordered you to rush to the Baiyang River immediately. He and the new director, Comrade Chen Lina, are waiting for you there."

"The Baiyang River, they won't come to the farm?"

"I don't know about this. "

Okay, you can go quickly. Get on the tractor and run faster. You are about to step down. You have to fawn on the high district chief. Maybe he will send you the head of a particular farm again. Go." Sun Xiangnan pushed Liu Jiefang a hand.

Liu Jiefang ran and drove on his own tractor, suddenly protruding the gate of Mulan Farm. When Huang huacai and Sun Huan recovered and were about to call him to avoid  the nail, he had run over the nail.

Sun Chuan watched the tutu tractor get off the road and turned to the Gobi desert where vegetation was only exposed. He said, "Mom, my second brother-in-law is lucky and didn't stick it."

As a result, her voice just fell off, and she saw it. The tractor on the Gobi Desert made a puff, and then another boom. The entire front face exploded, and a broken tire flew into the air.

If you want Sun Fu to read for a few days, you probably know it.

The new head of the farm came back from the Baiyang River with a group of cattle shed experts and the head of the high district.

Liu Jiefang looked distressed, he was a little lame while walking, he couldn't help but the tractor had a flat tire, and he was already a lucky thing to be alive.

Of course, among the sons-in-law of the Sun family, he is the most useless one. If he doesn't pretend to be counseling, he won't be able to get the position of the field director.

On the first day of the new field manager, the most important job is to take over the warehouse and the ledger. After all, the most important thing for a farm is the warehouse and ledger.

Sun Xiangnan is the treasurer, and she is also in charge of the farm's accounting. The accounting for buying seeds, fertilizers, and labor insurance supplies on the farm a year, in short, costs tens of thousands of yuan. This account must be calculated by adding and subtracting.

For this reason, Sun Xiangnan also went to Wumayi Primary School to learn arithmetic for several months with the support of his sister Sun Zhuannan.

However, her account was a mess at all, and she had the final say.

Moreover, it was time to pay the bills, and she was still busy making corrections on the ledger. An abacus dialed loudly, making the account more confused.

She didn't stand up from her old counter until the new manager entered the warehouse.

Liu Jiefang couldn't help but wink at her and asked her to hand over the ledger to Chen Lina. Only then did she hold the ledger with the key together.

It can be said that in the past, It would always stand behind the tall top cabinet, and just like the pawnshop owner of the old society, he can't do only see the chin in the warehouse to keep Sun Xiangnan. Today, many people have seen her true face for the first time.

It can only be said that the girls of the Sun family are really stubborn.

"Mayor Gao, you look at the ledger first, I am not in a hurry to hand it over." Chen Lina said.

District Mayor Gao entered the farm through the back door today. To be honest, he has not seen the scandals on the front door. However, based on the appearance of the educated youths he saw, and when he came in, he asked a few educated youths what they heard. When the reply arrived, he was already very angry.

Before last year, the farm had been taken care of by Sun-turned-male, and he was only transferred soon, because there was a Sun Dabao who was best at revolutionizing the farm. They almost avoided the entire farm and just wanted to do a good job. Oil production.

Now it seems that they really have treated these educated youths who came from the big cities with all their hearts and enthusiasm to change the frontier.

However, he is the leader of the mining area, and Chen Lina is the new head of the field. There is no leap in charge. Then, today, he has to push Chen Lina out, so he turned a few pages and said directly: "This account book It's messed up, Sun Xianan. You're not a red college that has been in a school for a year, or an excellent graduate. Look at what you wrote. Donkey is a donkey. What is a horse? The gloves are all in pairs. How can you return them? Let's take a bite and a bite. Where's the eight under the word? Did you eat it? A bad book. I can't see it in my place. I'll ask you, how do you hand it to the new field director, ah."

"Leader, this is how the teachers in our Workers, Peasants and Soldiers School teach. We have a red heart, and the students does what the teacher says." Sun Xiangnan still wanted to slap her mouth.

"Then, is this a 36-foot homespun or a 360-foot homespun? You circled a bunch of them. What is it?" The head of the district pointed to the ledger, really unable to read it.

Even the family of heroes can't make such an account.

Chen Lina said directly: "Zhang Huaiwu, Wang Dewu, they are serious corrupt criminals, and what they are greedy is only 360 feet of homespun. The leader said that once they find embezzled public property, they must be dealt with seriously. No one intercedes. "

Zhang Huaiwu and Wang Dewu, they were the corrupt criminals who were criticized every day, and Sun Xiangnan's face turned pale when she heard it.

Chen Lina didn't receive the account book, and then came out of the warehouse with Mayor Gao and faced a basket of soot at the door.

She was still young, and she was able to avoid it.

District Mayor Gao went straight from head to toe and became a gray man.

"Slacker, you are a reactionary, a capitalist roader, you robbed my girl's baby, you still have to rob her of the field director, why don't you take my life away, I tell you, I will be here today Let me show you the death here, you can all look at it, the new field director Chen Lina forced the hero's mother to death. She is a shameless slut. She is a reactionary, Su Xiu." A pass of cursing.

On the inside and outside, almost everyone on the farm was concentrated in front of the warehouse.

And Huang huacai, this kind of low-level shrew-style cursing the street, regardless of first buckling the urinary bowl, it can be said that it is the same as the future generations of self accidentally falling and ruining passers-by.

Of course, she also thought very well. Didn't you Chen Lina want to be the leader on the spot? I'll put a few big hats on you first, no matter whether it is or not, first put out your aura.

It's a pity that she can write planning books for the opponents and play tricks on the opponents. Chen Lina has never accepted a defeat, nor has anyone humiliated her.

She trot a few steps, and everyone behind her ran up, Huang huacai chased after her, pointing, poking and cursing.

As a result, when she reached the gate of Diwozi in Sunjiazhai, she suddenly stopped.

Kneeling and picking up one that was only called a bird peck, it was rotten, broken, or okay, so she  the thrown away white-faced buns, Chen Lina turned around, and smashed it directly on Huang huacai like raindrops. .

"Old lady, I know that you are a tyrant in Sunjiazhai, and also the first of the seven black categories hated by workers, peasants and soldiers on this farm. The ground snake. Others respect you because of Sun Gong's death. I won't be because of me. I know that the hero's reputation needs care and protection. I don't allow you to tarnish her reputation with such feudal remnants, old society's internal style, and stubborn local snakes. I won't say anything else, I Just ask you, the educated youths and members of the club have three nests a day with sweet potato leaves and bean curds. Why are you from Sunjiazhai able to throw big white steamed buns like this, five hundred fifty-nine, have you never been hungry?  You forgot to eat Guanyin soil gimmick, and your four daughters and grandchildren who were swollen to death have recruited men? You sit on the mill every day and tell people about the experience of not fecal feces in 58 and 59, and the experience of using a stick to mash your ass , These big white steamed buns are the heroic spirits of the ancestors who died of starvation, looking at you.
Today, I will represent the heroic spirits of the workers, peasants and soldiers, and Sun Gong, to punish you, the old vixen."

She scolded and smashed the steamed buns. Just use soil to pull, a shrew in the whole.

When it was over, everyone thought she was over. Who knew she suddenly pulled out a little girl from the crowd, pointed at the little girl's thin Jiefang shoes, suddenly knelt on her knees, and took off her Jiefang shoes.

The little girl is an educated youth from Henan. She thought that the new leader was going to grab her own shoes. She hurriedly covered her feet: "Leader, I only have this pair of shoes!"

As for Huang huacai, she came from her door with a hoe. "I'm the hero's mother, I'm not even afraid of death, I'm not afraid of you being a slut... I have to clean up you today."

Don't give up, she's desperate to put some blood on Chen Lina.

Unexpectedly, she went crazy carrying a hoe, and the other party actually played a bitter drama.

Kneeling on one knee in front of the little educated youth, staring down at Huang huacai and two big roe deer-like cotton shoes, she actually choked in her voice: "Look at the feet of this child, comrades, the feet of the snakes in Sunjiazhai. We wore big cotton shoes with at least a catty of big cotton, and they went to the mountains and the countryside, and the feet of the little revolutionary soldiers who wanted to change the mountains with ambitions, but because they had no shoes to wear, they git such big frostbite. ."

Immediately there were a few young educated youths who were crying open their hands and stood in front of Chen Lina: "We must never allow you to bully our beloved field director."

The beloved field director is so dramatic, but Chen Lina loves to watching, now she is born. Her favorite is Soap drama.

District Mayor Gao was stunned. Secretary Xiao Zhang said, "Mayor, let's mediate. Chief Chen is not influential like this. After all, she is also a leader."

"What's the stop? When Yang Zirong stood a mountain eagle, he also pretended banditry, she've sang in big dramas, I just have to dance. If you want to fight the ground snake, you must have the bandit to be able to bend and stretch. I have always worried that Chen Lina will not be able to take this field commander and can not deal with these ground snakes. Now it seems that it is very good, this The head of the field is  counted by her." The soot in the high area was itchy and frantic.

" Bring Down  Sunjiazhai and punish the local snake." I didn't know who was in the crowd, so he raised his fist directly.

After a hundred responses, everyone immediately yelled: " bring down  Sunjiazhai, punish the local snake, and protect Sun Gong's heroic spirit from being defiled."

Well, in a blink of an eye, Wen Dou is about to fight by force.

The old lady has a good skill and fights people every day. Who knows that she was fighting today, and she is still thinking about how to take the move. Who knows that Chen Lina is not over here, and suddenly stood up again and said loudly, "Everyone. I don't know, this old lady is not just a local snake. She also deducted the child support fees of Nie Gong. The money provided by the mining area to the children. She did not replace the milk powder to supplement the children's body, and did not replace the cotton to make cotton shoes for them. She didn't even follow Sun Gong's wishes and used it to read to the children. Instead, she asked the old lady to save it regularly and let her make money for herself. How different she was from the landlord's wife in the old society, she was just a blood sucker. I am now representing Sun Gong, representing the three children, and asking for the children's pension, and you will show it to me."

Well, one trick after another, the scared old lady didn't even breathe. The legend says it's a fight. Chen Lina, who quarreled an old lady to death, directly gave Huang huacai the hardest blow. She frightened her and sat on the ground with a plop. It was alive and well. The model scene was finally blocked by the masses. Huang Shiren is at the end of hee life.

...

"Brother, do you think it's going to be noon this day, will she come back for lunch?" Erdan lay on the big iron gate of the base, waiting eagerly.

Nie Weimin said impatiently: "Oh, she  go on the first day and take the post. It will definitely be busy. Let's just wait. If it doesn't work, I will give you some lazy soup at noon."

The sun is scorching, the base gate. The three former concrete sculptures, wearing sheepskin jackets and carrying large spades, were sculpted to commemorate the first barrel of oil from Base One.

The three oil workers waved their arms in the same way, their strong fists, their teeth clenched together, and their hideous faces because of excitement were lifelike.

The Leifeng hat on the far left was dripping with water drop by drop, and the drop slapped on the ground, which was caused by the scorching sun.

When their mother left, she gave the eldest and second child one candy and Sandan, the youngest one, of course, he suffered a little bit of pain.

Sandan'er held the big iron fence in his hand, remembering her mother said that when the three oil workers were gone, her mother would come back.

The little guy still hid a candy in his  hand, staring at the three statues of oil workers. Seeing that the shadows disappeared a little bit, he was so anxious, a candy in his hand, and sweating all the sugar. It melted.

Finally, a light flashed on the Gobi Desert in the distance. It was the reflection of the front glass of the car. The three children raised their arms and screamed and ran  happily. They looked exactly the same as the three oil workers on the opposite side.

As soon as she entered the gate of the base, the dirt of Erdan, like a dirty pig, was about to get in the car, and the child was frightened when his mother's eyes widened.

"Dirty kids don't have a car to sit in. Let's run behind , and talk about it after shaking off the dirt." Chen Lina said, only letting Sandaner get in the car.

Nie Weimin's ineffective supervision is a crime plus one.

When she drove the car, the two children chased after the car and ran, while Erdan was still patting the dirt on his body.

"Brother, help me pat, pat." Erdan kept talking.

What Nie Weimin fears most in his life is dirt. He held his breath to help him pat, and said, "Mom said you are a goldfish. With three seconds of memory, I also think you have a bad memory. She only told you not to play with dirt in the morning.  You have to play."

The car ran slowly in front, and suddenly stopped, the windows of the car slowly lowered, and Sandan yelled from inside: "Brother, get in the car, mom is willing to let you."

Good guy, erdan, the fat little butt, dashed for a hundred meters, and then rushed forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 4.3K 47
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
302K 23.2K 35
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
372K 8.3K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
1.3M 114K 58
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...