Falling For The Bad Boy

Oleh Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... Lebih Banyak

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Both Doors?

1.5K 51 4
Oleh Amaya_Shada_Malik

A double update? THIS NEVER HAPPENS!! a bit more forgiving of the time lapse maybe?

Andy POV

----

I woke up with a pain in my stomach and slightly dizzy. I then felt the rush of water on my face.

"What the hell!" I shouted attempting to throw my fists up, only to be disappointed because they were tied up behind a chair.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Andy, one of the daughters of Charlie." I heard someone say. I turned my head to see Harrison walking towards me.

"Nate get me a chair." Harrison said. I looked over again to see Nate walking over with a chair, trying to avoid my eye contact.

"Nate?" I asked in shock.

I don't care for this guy after all that he's done to me, but was there really anyone I met that wasn't a part in this scheme some way?

"Um, hi Andy." he said sheepishly.

"Hi?" I asked. "That's all you have to say to me?"

"No Andy, I'm-"

"You are dismissed Nate." Harrison said.

"But-" Harrison replied by hitting him with the end of his gun. I jumped back in shock as Nate seemed almost used to it, like it was routine.

"Go on now Nate, you are dismissed." he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Sir." he replied, leaving the small room we were in.

"Now, Andy," He said returning his attention to me, with a smile. "Am I right to assume your father is also here?"

"What are you talking about, he came right in and turned himself in to you." I thought out loud. Unless of course he didn't, then I just ruined everything. I tried to hide my realization and stared at him with a poker face.

Damn it. I really do need to get that thinking aloud thing checked by a doctor.

"Oh that is so sweet of you to think your father would just give into me like that. Though, he might have said that to you, he has a bigger plan in mind, he always does."

So he wasn't making a death wish, he actually was going into this with the correct mindset.

And we all ruined it.

"Am I safe to assume that everyone is here?" He asked scooting closer to me.

"No, there's no one else here but me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Again so sweet." He said placing his hand upon my face. I cringed away at the touch and his breath on me. He just laughed in response and got closer to me.

"Such a pretty girl, we could always use you here if you didn't want to die." He said with mock sincerity.

"Id rather you kill me." I spat at his face. He promptly wiped the spit off and stood up. He quickly reached to his waistband and pulled out a gun, pressing it directly to my head.

I am going to die, I better ask Jesus to forgive my sins immediately because I better go to heaven if I die. Maybe I could see Castiel there or something. That would definitely be my Heaven.

He cocked the gun and I began praying. I kept a straight face though. I couldn't let him see that I was scared. I would not go down as the weak little girl. I am stronger than that now.

After a couple seconds he dropped the gun.

"Well, not before I find the others, I want everyone to witness this. One by one in front of your father until it's only him left."

"He's not my father." I mumbled.

"Ooh, Daddy issues. You might want to work that out before you die." He smirked. With that he left the room.

I survived that? There's still a chance for me!

I heard the creak of the door and looked over to see Nate walk in.

No, no, no. I can not be left alone with this guy. I am not about to go through that again, when I'm even more vulnerable like this.

"Andy-" he tried.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"Andy, please!" he said coming closer.

"No, leave me alone, I don't want to hear it!"

"I'm sorry okay!"

"I don't care." I didn't really care...that much.

"But I have to say this to you."

"I don't want to hear it." Well possibly I mean, you've peaked my interest.

"I shouldn't have acted the way I did that night. I was out of hand and for that I am sorry."

"Oh, you're sorry for that, but not the fact that you are holding me tied up against my will and helped Harrison keep an eye on me? If you knew who I was this whole time, why didn't you just turn me in from the beginning rather than ask me to that stupid party?"

"I-"

"Brought in another two for you." A man said as he entered the room.

"This is all your fault." I heard a voice that I knew by heart, Blare.

"I did nothing wrong!" I looked over to see Chase said.

"I told you we should have went with him and you said no! Now look where we are."

"You never said this!"

"But I was thinking it."

'Him'? Are they talking about Dylan. Where was he? Where did he go?

I decided to stay silent because of the other guy that was in the room tying them down. After he was all done, he left the room asking Nate to follow.

"How did you get caught? I told you to run!" I shouted angrily at Blare.

"I hid instead! It was all fine until he came along." Blare said.

"Not my fault!" Chase said.

"Just tell me what happened!"

Blares POV

----

"I need you to reach into my pocket for the keys to let me out." the man said.

"Why are they in your pocket of all places?" I asked. That doesn't even seem like a smart move.

"It has to do with the torture of being so close to freedom, but never reaching it." He smiled. "Isn't that something Blare?"

"Yep, sure is something." I said with a fake smile. I slowly walked up to the man and stretched my hand out for his pocket.

This is awkward and he smells gross. I can't do this!

I decided to close my eyes and hold my breath, cause yes, that'll help. I reached out and felt for his pocket. I reached inside and found the key he was talking about.

"There you go girly." he said with a smile and laugh.

"Yay." I said. I quickly unlocked his cuffs and waited for his next direction. Instead of speaking he stared at me.

"Okay sir, how do I get out now?" I asked.

"We don't have to leave so soon." He said. He began walking to me as I backed up, so I was up against the door.

"Actually, awkward I do. You know I think I'm allergic to the walls in here. Achoo. See, something's not right here." I said.

"Blare, Blare, Blare." He said stroking my face with a smile. It didn't seem sexual, more like he was a father looking at his daughter, but I mentally gagged due to the reek of him.

"No Dylan, I swear this is the bathroom." said a voice. Suddenly I was pushed in the back from the door, falling on top of the man, fist out.

I think I might have hit him in the face...

"Who are you!" Chase shouted, coming inside. "Wait Blare?"

"Yes." I said groaning.

"What are you doing?"

I looked down to see the man on the floor bleeding.

"What?" I asked still confused.

"Did you knock this guy out!" He said letting go of the door.

"No!" I shouted jumping for the door.

"Why?!" He shouted in shock. I missed the door and fell onto my stomach next to Chase.

"Because you idiot, we are locked in now." I said glowering at him from the floor.

"Oh." He said scratching is head. He is lucky he's cute. "Don't worry about it, Dylan's on the other side."

Oh yah, forgot about him. That means we are safe still!

"What are you doing?" A voice shouted.

"Shit." I heard from opposite the door. I jumped up and peeked out the window to see a huge man running past, then an empty hallway.

"Chase." I growled.

"Yes."

"Dylan is gone."

"Well then how do we get out?" He asked.

"That guy there said he knows." I said pointing at the man on the ground. We both walked over to him and looked to see if he would be able to tell us where to go.

"He looks knocked out." Chase said.

"I'll fix it." I said. "Wake up!" I shouted slapping his face numerous times.

"Nope." Chase said grabbing me by the arms and lifting me up and away from the man.

"Why? He will wake up, I'll show you." I said.

"No. You have been hanging out with Jade and Bree too much." he said.

"Ugh." I heard a groan. Chase and I both looked over to see the man try to get up.

"See what did I tell you?" I said.

"Are you alright?" Chase asked going over to the man and helping him up.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"My name is Chase. Do you think you could help Blare and-"

"Blare? You are friends with Blare?" he asked with a smile.

Seriously what is up with this man? He remind me of a leprechaun. And I'm like his pot of gold. It makes feel uncomfortable.

"Yes..." Chase replied with caution.

"Chase!" He smiled reaching out to hug him. Though in response, Chase freaked out and punched the man in the face, adding a girlish scream.

"Chase, what the hell is wrong with you?" I groaned.

"He was coming at me. He seemed dangerous!"

"Well what are we supposed to do now?" I said frustrated.

"I guess we can try that door. I'm sure you've already tried, but we might be able to get through."

"It won't work it's locked." I said closing my eyes.

"Well I'm sure both doors are locked, but we have to-"

"Both doors?" I asked confused, my eyes shooting open.

"Yah, the door we came in from and the one on the opposite side of the room." Chase said skeptically. I looked over in shock to see another door.

"Please tell me you tried that door already Blare." Chase said in disbelief.

That guy must have been in the way, I couldn't see it!

"Blare!"

"Well don't just stand there!" I said jumping up to the door. I reached the handle, twisted and pushed. Still, there was nothing.

"No, it's locked too." I said looking at Chase who still had his look of disbelief. He then reached across me for the handle and pulled on it, opening the door.

Well. How was I supposed to know I should've pulled instead of pushed?

"How do you survive without me?" he asked seriously.

"I have Andy when you're away..." I grumbled.

Truthfully, I can't survive without people. I am an idiot.

We both went through the door and found ourselves inside of another hallway.

"Okay, please stay close to me."

"Why to show off your masculinity?" I guffawed. Please.

"No, to make sure you don't accidentally kill yourself. Do you have a gun? I think I should confiscate it from you." he said holding out his hand.

"No, I can hold onto it, leave me alone." I glared.

"Where do you think you're going?" we looked over to see the same man who we both punched in the face.

"Oh hey buddy." I said trying to act casual.

Or like we didn't both knock him out.

"You guys are headed the wrong direction. It's this way." He said going to the left as we stayed right.

"As much as we appreciate your concern for us, we have this covered, thank you." Chase said.

"Blare, you have to come with me!" he said suddenly worried.

I debated my options, with Chase who had no clue as to where he was going, or the creepy man who probably had a good sense of direction here.

"I'm sorry!" I said turning my back, grabbing Chase's hand, and running to the right.

"Blare no!" He shouted.

"What is up with him?" Chase asked.

"I don't know but he's like obsessed with me or something." I said. Chase rolled his eyes.

Well he sort of is!

"Hey you!" a voice said. I turned to see that guy with the mohawk from earlier.

"Oh yah, is there a problem?" I asked trying to sound German.

"No, that friend of yours is laying down, she should be fine, but you could do me a favor as thank you." he said

"What would that be?" I said more worried about my accent then paying attention to what he said.

"Let me show you, I can take her from here bro." he said to Chase.

"No." he said.

"Excuse me?" Mohawk replied.

"No." He said grabbing my arm and trying to continue down the hallway, past Mohawk. Mohawk didn't seem to like that so he stepped in Chase's way.

Big mistake.

"You want her, here." Chase replied with a smile. He then punched Mohawk in the face. "Just kidding." He then continued to walk away.

"Victor!" Mohawk shouted from the ground. Then a huge man stepped in front of us so we really couldn't move this time.

"Chase please don't try to punch him in the face." I whispered over his shoulder into his ear.

"No shit, honey." he groaned.

Andy's POV

----

"And that's how Chase fucked up." Blare said.

"It wasn't all my fault." Chase grumbled.

"Yes it was."

"No-" Nate began to walk through the door again.

"Okay." He said.

"Hey wait Nate!" Blare said.

"Um, yes?" he asked. I looked at Blare with a face that said, 'what the hell are you doing right now?'. She dangerously replied with one that said, 'I got this'.

"If you let us go, I'm sure I could do something real nice for you." She winked.

"No." Chase said.

"Oh actually-" Nate tried.

"You seem like the type of guy to want the dirty stuff." Blare continued.

"Why are you even speaking?" I asked with a groan.

"I could get you that." Blare said.

Does she not get that everyone here wants her to shut up?

"No." Chase said.

"It's honestly-" Nate tried again.

"And I'm sure Andy would take one for the team. So just let us out and-"

"No, that's not happening! Blare what is wrong with you?" I said. Granted I never told her it was Nate that night, but still! She is pimping me out!

"Okay. That sounds fine." Chase said.

"She really doesn't not have to do that!" Nate said in a louder voice getting everyone to shut up.

"I owe you Andy, and the only reason I stayed with Harrison was to make sure I could help you when this time came. I feel so bad for what I've done, and Harrison is just in the wrong here." he said as he untied us from the chairs.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him. He smiled back, much to big. "But I don't forgive you. I am just grateful for your decisions at this point." I said.

"I'll take what I can get." He said, with the same large smile. He then looked out the door and gestured for us to move out.

"I can't go with you guys, so be smart and don't take any risks." Nate warned us all. I suddenly felt bad for him. He just risked his life for us. I gave him a quick hug that he didn't expect, and by the time he realized what was happening I let go.

"Be safe. You have to get out of this alive so I can be convinced to forgive you." I told him. He smiled at me again.

I give people a second chance too often. One of these times I'm going to get bit in the ass.

I turned around and ran alongside Blare and Chase, whom were holding hands. They were still bickering with each other, but never let go. That seemed like something treasurable, and in that moment I wanted my own someone that I could bicker with all while holding each other and feeling that sense of care.

Dylan

----

"Okay follow me." Chase said.

"Nice try bucko, but we are not going to listen to you this time." Blare said.

"Hey how do know that other guy didn't get caught? Hmm?"

"Because he didn't listen to you."

"I'm sorry. Remind me again, how'd you get out if that room?"

"Don't even start."

"I mean the one door was locked. If only there was a second door, oh wait."

"Stop it."

"There was. In plain sight. I almost forgot that one, like completely missed it almost. Luckily I didn't."

"I'd like to see how you would have been in my situation!" Blare shouted.

"I'd like to see you guys shut the fuck up!" I shouted in return.

"Oh." Chase said in shock. Suddenly I heard a group of footsteps. I stopped moving and pushed Chase and Blare inside a room, peeking through the door as I held it open. I saw a bunch if men with guns going somewhere that seemed urgent.

"We have to follow them." I said, opening the door. We quietly followed behind them making sure to keep some distance. They never seemed to notice us while we followed them all the way to a large set of doors.

"We need to get inside without being noticed." I said.

"Too late." someone said. I turned around to see five men with guns circling us.

"Oh no, I think I just peed." Blare said.

"Time to show what we learned." I said.

Lol yes, be brave and take on all these men with guns, without trying to kill them with just hand to hand combat.

I couldn't even think about how much of an idiot I was because the men began to get closer.

"Now!" I said. I saw in the corner of my eye Chase. Go for the biggest one who was in front of him, but I couldn't see Blare. I ignored it as I had my own problems at hand.

I waited as one man tried to grab me, but I quickly moved out of his grasp. The other one tried to do the same thing, and I moved again. I slid in between their bodies and kicked one in the back. The other one was quicker than I thought and grabbed my leg as it was stretched out. He spun me around and I landed on my back with a thud.

"Ow." I groaned. I quick slid my leg at his feet, where he lost his footing and fell. When he got on the ground I pushed at his pressure point until he stopped moving. The other guy I forgot about until I felt his hand around my throat.

I was beginning to lose oxygen. I don't know why I thought I could do this. It's so far fetched and I am not anything special! This was all a joke.

I heard a shrill scream from Blare and I knew I had to stay strong. At least to help save her. I swung my leg at the man until I had kicked him successfully in the balls. He let go as he screamed out in pain. Then as he was hunched over, I pushed on his pressure point until he fell to the ground. I turned around to see the biggest guy holding a gun, pointed from between Chase a Blare. I quickly ran behind him and pressure pointed him as well. I looked over at the men Blare had fought to see they were out cold.

"Nice job Blare." I said.

"Yes cause I definitely did not just roll into a ball and they by chance hit their heads against each other. I did that on purpose." Blare said.

Figures.

I just rolled my eyes at her response.

"Chase, good job... keeping him from killing you until I could help!" I smiled.

"I did more than just that." he grumbled.

"Awe it's okay baby." Blare said.

"Yuck, vomit. I'll peek inside these doors." I said. I looked inside to see a room that looked empty.

"So I actually peed a little. That was scary. Did you guys pee a little?" Blare asked.

"No." Chase and I said.

"Just me?"

"Yes." Chase said.

"No one else peed? Okay, whatever."

"Guys it's clear, those men must have went out a different door." I said.

"Wait, there's more than one door in there? Blare do you believe that?' Chase asked.

"I hate you."

We consciously went inside. There in the middle of the room was a group of everyone captured.

Jade, Bree, Sylvia, Ryker and Dylan.

Dylan.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.4K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...
195 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
85.6K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
2.4K 292 40
Astrid and her brother; Chance just moved into a new town. She happens to be neighbours with two boys, with one being whipped by his ex and the other...