Epilogue: Pool Pie

Well it's safe to say I will not be disappointing you guys anymore by not updating this book because its done with. I also will not be making a sequel. My thinker is thoughtless with any new way to go about things with this set of characters. I hope that you have enjoyed this book as much as I have.

One other thing, I already started a book called Life As A So Called Good Girl. Yes I know it's another bad boy/good girl book, but to be quite honest I enjoy them too much not to keep making them this way. It's honestly my favorite book and I'm also going to be making that one a bit more... Sexual. If you get my gist. Any who, onto the epilogue of my precious, Falling For The Bad Boy.

___________________

It had been three months since I was released from the hospital. Three months and a week since I agreed to be Dylan's girlfriend. In that short amount of time, so much has happened.

First of all, when we all arrived home, the house was complete chaos. We mostly forgot about the party we orchestrated. So that was the most pleasant thing to come back to. Honestly, I didn't have to do anything thanks to my wounded stomach, but it looked like a lot of hard work for everyone else.

 Mary and Troy both said their apologies and goodbyes as they were needed for a different case. I forgave them. I felt that it was stupid to be so mad at them for faking to be my parents. Although they were not my biological parents, they were the ones who raised me and they were the ones to care for me and I know that they still will later on in the future. They love me and I still love them, it's unfortunate that there was so much lying in our relationship, but it doesn't change the true people they are.

Charlie and Laycey also apologized. Though they did not leave. Instead they bought their own house, close to the one we were living at. They said they wanted to work on their relationship with us and show that they really have cared about us as a family. I never forgave them though. I accepted the slight chance that I will accept them and consider them as my mom and dad, but they were still the ones to give us up and that still has not been forgiven.

Annabelle and Sylvia have both begun to live at the house with us, they figured it would be appropriate if we had adults to supervise us. Which makes me wonder why it was them to stay, since they are both just like children.

Jade and Bree also stayed. This led to seeing a lot more of Ryker for he was not going to give up on the idea of him and Jade together. It was honestly a very sweet intention and I was happy for her. Jade played hard to get as one would expect, but she finally agreed to go out with him just last week. Bree continued to be a cheerleader, as everyone else quit. She was amazing and even got scholarships already for colleges, but she turned them all down. She knew what she wanted to do was work with the FBI alongside Jade. And Blare was right alongside them.

Even though many people told Blare otherwise, she had a sudden passion for the work that she had done. She kept her grades up and got accepted into a really great college to get FBI training. Luckily for her the college that she selected was close enough to Chase that they were thinking about living together. I mean sure, that's cute I guess.

Nathan has unofficially weaved his way into our group, along with Lola. Nathan has been making a stable recovery and doing well in rehab, he should be fine and only have the occasional check up. Nathan is going to college to be an art teacher. After all the drama and intensity that's been going on in his life, he wanted a stable and safe job. I think it's good for him to do this for himself. He will do very well for himself and I believe in him one hundred percent for the future. Annabelle has taken Lola under her wing and teaching her so much. Unlike everyone else, Lola isn't going to college to make herself legitimate, but she will be working for Annabelle as a sort of assistant/apprentice. Sometimes late at night I can hear the typing of laptops and this strange technological lingo, and I don't know if I should be happy for them, or very creeped out.