This Ring Is My Circus

AND WE CAN'T STOOOOOOOP. AND WE WON'T STOOOOOOP. SOMETHING BOUT NOT LISTENIN TO NOBODY CAUSE ALL WE WANNA DO IS USE THE POTTY!! Yayuh. Hannah Montana!! No twerking silly goose!!! I don't even have anything stupid to say right now!! Hmm. It's 3:00 in the morning and I decided to update. Hehe weirdo I am!!! Omg!! In Yoda talk, I spoke....

OHH EMM GIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL FINALLY SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF DYLAN CAUSE WELL MMM!! YUMM!! FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI!!!!! YAHH BABAY!! YEAH. ---------------->

------------------------------------

This morning when Blare and I woke up, my hand was still swollen pretty bad. Like purple and green bad. Blare looked like she tripped over a fence with her face, and well, over all we were pretty fucked up looking. Plus from the look of things, it seemed as if I punched Blare so hard that not only did I bruise her, but I bruised myself!! I would never!! I have the decency to use my knees to hit sometimes!! I wouldn't make it obvious! Well anyways, as hard as Blare tried she couldn't cover up the bruise with makeup so she chose to just not come to school. I on the other hand, couldn't skip a day of school. I wanted to look good on my college application still! So after I realized I can't hold onto my bike and the car was still in the shop, I had only one choice. To walk.

I left way earlier than I usually would. The walk to school had to be at least eight miles. Yes. I am walking eight miles. I grabbed a apple, or two, and everything else that I needed for school then went on my way.

About five steps in I swear I think I was dying. It's like fifty million degrees outside!! Energy! I need energy! Apple! I eat a apple now!! I grabbed one of my apples out of my bag.

"No! I have to walk to earn this apple." I mumbled to myself. About ten seconds later I decide it's been long enough and swallow that whole apple! Almost. Well, I really didn't, but boy, did it feel that way!! I just threw my apple core in some dirt.

"Hey no littering!" a familiar voice yelled from a car.

"Hey! Calm the fuck down. It's a apple core. It will decompose in 2 months." I replied without even looking up. Just kicking the pebble that kept crossing my path.

"What if a bunny eats it then chokes and dies?"

"Then you best hope that all it's little bunny friends know the heimleck manouver, cause I'm not picking it up Dylan."

"Wow, for a girl, you don't really care much about bunnies, Andy."

"Well luckily I'm not like every other girl. Now are you gonna give me a ride or make me we walk like a baffoon?"

"I choose baffoon!" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk and kick my pebble with Dylan just driving next to me.

"Why are you over by my house anyways? I know for a fact you live on the other side of town." I asked now.

"Ooh you know for a fact? You been stalking me?"

"Don't get too happy. Just always needed to know which direction you lived so I never was in that area. I never actually seen your house before bud." I don't think he liked that I brought up his bully days. Well excuse o me! He bullied, I make him go through a long guilt trip. Hell yah! That's always fun! After a bit of silence, he talked again.

"I was dropping Chase off to be with Blare."

"Awe! How cute of Chase!!" I sighed feeling very jelous that Blare had someone who cared for her, that was of the opposite sex and not a family member. Yeah that's how things usually are for me in solo ville!

"And you spaced out again!" I heard Dylan say. I turned around expecting him to be by his car still but instead him and he's freaking sexy stupid face was millimeters away from me.. Damn that face of his. I jumped back and I hit a tree.