The Villain Stepmother

By Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
256-260
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

Chapter 21-22

887 18 4
By Specgalz

Chapter 21

How delicious is the cheese?

Nie Weimin couldn't describe it either. He just felt that he could finish eating that small aluminum pot alone.

However, he was also the most filial one. He took a bowl and ate it. When he saw Erdan huffing, he shaved off half of the bowl. He was still looking at the pot, and immediately took the pot outside.

" dad hasn't eaten it yet, we can only eat one bowl, we can't eat it anymore."

Erdan really didn't eat enough, he only blamed the cheese for being too slippery. In his stomach, Zhu Bajie ate ginseng fruit, but he didn't taste it.

"Mom, can I just try another bite, I'm still hungry." Erdan said, licking his mouth.

Only three catties of milk yielded one catty of cheese. Chen Lina also thought that Nie Bozhao had never eaten it. She wanted to give him a fresh taste, so she naturally refused to fill the bottomless hole of Erdan .

However, the water that was filtered when the cheese was made just now is still there. The water has the fragrance of rice wine, and the milky fragrance of milk, plus white sugar, and put a chopstick in it and put it on the outside. It is natural popsicles.

Ithey ate noodles for dinner, but when the three children were full of omnivores, Chen Lina also made less.

After dinner is over, she'll try the stitch angle again. Nie Weimin's small cotton-padded coat is sewn, and the stitched stand-up collar, because no buttons can be purchased, all the buttons on the other clothes are removed, and they fit on the two small clothes. Now, Chen Lina is ingenious and buckles it.

The button is difficult to solve, but when it is fastened, it is really beautiful, and it looks much better than the clothes that are directly sewn with buttons.

The little guy's white face, two round thin-skinned phoenix eyes, are as beautiful as Zhang Ga, the soldier in the comic strip.

Nie Weimin was very happy, but he didn't want to make Chen Lina feel happy. He sat and stood for a while, showing off.

When eating the little popsicle, he careful too, not daring to mess with his clothes, licking the little popsicle, the little man with his neck stretched out.

The snow outside stopped, and the moon came out again, and it was still as bright as daylight.

As the saying goes, putting on a cotton-padded jacket in the morning, wearing gauze around the stove, eating watermelon around the fire, three children sitting by the fire wall, one person licked a popsicle, the outside is hot and the inside is cold, and all of them are sweaty on the tips of their noses.

After eating the popsicles and brushing his teeth, he should sleep normally, but Erdan was sneaky, and he was about to run out with his little hands on his back.

"Erdan , that popsicle is for Dad, you can't take it away." Nie Weimin yelled with sharp eyes.

Erdan is a tiger, but a generous child said: "Chen Tiantian must also want to eat popsicles, I will get one for her."

"She doesn't want to eat, you put down the popsicles." Nie Weimin is eating.It can be a small tool.

Erdan also stubbornly said: "If you want to eat, she must want to eat." Sweet, ice-cold little popsicle, ask that kid doesn't like it.

Chen Lina could see that Erdan are open and generous, and Nie Weimin is more homely. The contrast between the two children's personalities is particularly cute.

Of course, it is said that when you become a black boss in the future, one will be in charge of fighting and setting up territory, one will be in charge of collecting money. In the end, they were arrested and tried, and when they came to the public trial, they tried to woo each other, rushing to take responsibility, and they twisted like a rope.

Or else, why other black bosses came out in a few years, and they were shot dead. All the crimes were multiplied by two.

"Okay, Weimin, I just asked, your dad doesn't like eating ice, take this popsicles together, and give it to Chen Tiantian." Girls especially love popsicles, and iice cream . Planting things, Chen Lina felt that she had to educate Nie Weimin, who was spoiled by the little-knob, grandmother, to be more generous.

The two children watched for a long time. Erdan was holding a popsicle. Nie Weimin also wanted to show off his new cotton clothes. The two brothers went out in the wind and snow, one after the other.

Although the two families were close to each other, after all it had only been a snowy night, Chen Lina didn't dare to take it lightly. She stood outside the door until they knocked on the door of Sister Wang's house and entered the yard before turning back to the house.

Nie Bozhao is boiling hot water and washing dishes in the kitchen.

He didn't dare to provoke Chen Lina now, how could he say it, he was most afraid of her acting like a baby, or something like a little princess, when he heard it, mixed goose bumps.

So as soon as he finished eating, he took the initiative to help Chen Lina work in the kitchen in case she was acting like a baby again.

Chen Lina cooks rice, unlike day lilies that do not put oil in, a pot of mutton is boiled in a rusty pot, and everyone eats it fishy. Therefore, the pot must be heated in water to wash it.

Moreover, if there is no greasiness that cannot be wiped off on the pots and bowls, detergent must be added. However, under this condition, it is difficult to get a bag of washing powder. Is there such a thing as detergent?

Therefore, family members generally use caustic soda, which hurts their hands. Chen Lina cherishes her own hands and can make rice, but she will not wash the bowl as long as Nie Bozhao is there.

"I'm listening, it seems that Weimin still refuses to call you a mother. Would you like me to tell him at night?"

"I don't care about this. He was not born to me anyway, so I must not force him to call me a mother. Isn't it raised hatred?" Chen Lina said.

Nie Bozhao thought for a while and praised his son again: "But my son is still very polite. For example, you see, he helped you serve the bowl today, and he also helped you sweep the floor."

If the two brothers are living in the mud on the ground and it is considered sweeping, it is indeed swept.

"That's because I respect him, people respect me a foot, and I respect others. No matter how old your son is, he was a good boy when he was young." Chen Lina also said with a smile.

Suddenly, the Sandan next door began to cry: "Baba, pull Baba."

Chen Lina kicked Nie Bozhao immediately: "Go and clean up."

"It's not that you have to scrub his butt, isn't your job." Nie Bozhao was taken aback.

Of course, his three sons used to be rough. When he was in the countryside, he pulled Baba. At most Nie's mother wiped him with soil and rubbed it. On the way back to Xinjiang, the children always scratched their buttocks, Chen Lina concluded that he was infected with mole sores by rubbing his buttocks in the countryside, and slhe was applying medicine for his child.

, other things can't be learned, laziness is the most contagious thing.

Nie Weimin has changed from lazy to diligent, and his father is lazy again.

Chen Lina became anxious as soon as she heard it: " surname Nie, everything I have done now, is to paying back your favors in the last life. Let's say something awkward. I am a female college student who had a soldier brother who waiting to be married. Now, why should I marry you, and why should I help your son wipe the shit and pee? They are not coming out of my stomach. I want to be happy and willing to do it, I will do it, or if I want it or not, you will wipe it."

"Don't tell me anything in your previous life, Comrade Xiao Chen, I am a atheist, I only believe in Marxism-Leninism, I probably know what you came from, please, just don't mention Nie Bozhao in your previous life, he is a bastard."

Chen Lina Puffed up and laughed. To be honest, if she hadn't been born again, she wouldn't believe in such a thing as being born again.

So she said, "Then I may be really a Su Xiu, should you believe it now?" Oh, acting like a baby again.

The key is that this big girl is beautiful, with fair skin and soft waist, and her body is full of strength that makes a man feel itchy.

"I can't afford to provoke you, and you can't hide it. I will wipe it." Nie Bozhao said, and got up in a hurry.

He was tall and the kitchen door was narrow. When he went out, Chen Lina heard a croak, and she must have hit his forehead.

However, even though he looked careless, he did not sloppy about his son's business.

Sandan's small basin specially used to wash PP was filled with hot water and soaped with soap. He carefully cleaned it up. Then he put the medicine for the treatment of moles on the child. Well, the two-year-old Sandan. The child is pure and fragrant. In this way, Chen Lina is willing to sleep with his warm little butt at night.

Nie Bozhao seemed a little disturbed.

He was reading the English magazine Time Magazine. On the cover is a picture of Lao Jiang, and the following line of small print: After eight years of war, the challenges of peace, which translates to war or peace.

In this era, foreigners are also paying attention to the situation in Greater China.

Of course, scientific researchers like Nie Bozhao, whose adoptive parents are red veteran cadres, are more concerned about the national situation.

"Don't worry, no matter whether the Soviet Union or Lao Jiang, you believe I can't fight, we have two bombs and one star." Chen Lina took advantage of the situation and said something more.

Nie Bozhao released the magazine and did not pursue anything else. He probably also rejected all the things that his two sons would become a gangster in the future. He just grabbed a little bit and didn't let go: "Comrade Chen, let's pretend that you really had a previous life. Have you ever married?"

"Of course I have been married. If I don't get married, I will get married again."

"Who is the man?"

"My cousin, Nie Guozhu, you seen it before."

Nie Bozhao was obviously shocked . This look is something Chen Lina has seen before. Commonly known, jealous. When he was jealous, his thick eyebrows were slightly twisted, his face was serious, and he looked like a very standard old cadre, which looked lovely.

"You married Nie Guozhu?" Nie Bozhao's mouth hardened suddenly: "That kid, the first time I went back to my hometown, a dozen or so young men were there. The pants that he wore had no buttocks, and they were barely exposed. You actually married to him?"

"That's because of the poor family, but there are also poor family members. In six years, he was in the red and five categories. I had to work hard to marry him in my previous life." Chen Lina said.

After washing her hands and turning around, Nie Bozhao, who was originally sitting in the chair, stood behind her: "Then you must have slept before?"

Chen Lina snorted, pointing to the crate in the bedroom and said, "What's so strange about this? , Married is a husband and wife, and of course you have to sleep together. You have also been married, don't you know?"

"Also...did it?" The voice was very small, and his throat was still a little tight. Nie Bozhao still looked unbelievable.

"Do you and Sun Gong just lie on the kang with the leader's quotations? So why did these three children come from?" Chen Lina was so utterly unreasonable that Nie Bozhao felt unreasonable.

"Nie Guozhu is a soldier in the provincial capital of Hongyan."

"Well, no, the station is not far from our Women's Normal University." Chen Lina said.

"At what I feel, I haven't said it in my previous life at all. You are afraid that something has not been explained. Comrade Xiao Chen, you'd better confess it honestly. I want to check it. You can check the files when you were in the provincial capital."

She said that she was naughty when she was a child, and she broke her private parts when climbing a tree . She said she had a nose and eyes, and she wanted to take him to see the apricot tree.

Nie Bozhao didn't care about this. After all, he was also a tow bottle, but he always had to be honest about this matter.

"To be honest, that apricot tree has been suffered by people for generations." Suddenly he squeezed Chen Lina's wrist, delicate and smooth, and the indescribable touch instantly seemed to be a current. The scared Nie Bozhao let go of his hand. .

Slippery, so he didn't know how to describe it.

Chen Lina's two big watery eyes, the moist snowflake cake on her hand, slowly smeared her hands, and she glanced at her meaningfully low eyebrows: "Why, you didn't say that you didn't care about this at the beginning, you're still jealous."

Nie Bozhao's face flushed immediately, and the duck's mouth was hard: "Who is jealous ."

"If you are not jealous, why don't you dare to touch me if you are not jealous?" Chen Lina chuckled and turned back into the bedroom.

"Comrade Xiao Chen, can we discuss something?" Nie Bozhao chased after him again.

"Say."

"Can I not live in the future, the Nie Bozhao in the previous life, I want to cleaned him out, and I will kill him. Even if I can't kill him, I have to chop his crooked fork." The crooked fork in the private part.

Chen Lina leaned forward and reunited, and laughed happily.

However, when she was about to go to the small bedroom to keep accounts, she discovered that Nie Bozhao had locked the door of the small bedroom.

"In your house, there is still something in the small bedroom, Sun Gong's original diary, ledger, and books. I have to write down the total expenses for the day. What are you doing with the door locked?" Little lock, Chen Lina didn't understand.

"An Heshan was a interpreter of Su Guo when two bombs and one star. He has the core materials in the field of physics in our republic. You and him should have met at a high school sorority meeting at that time. His daughter's name had the word Na in it. , And you happen to be Lina, and you love Russian, so he took the initiative to communicate with you, taught you Russian grammar, and sent you many Russian books. Comrades Xiao Chen, Comrade An Heshan might just treat you as a pen pal, but Once there is Su Xiu, or some people with ulterior motives try to approach you and gain your trust, even if he leaks a few words in the letter, what you can extract is very important information." Nie Bozhao is straightforward said.

Well, he finally started talking about her pen pal.

An Heshan who once lived in Tacheng is also a scholar who once studied in the Soviet Union.

"How about it, how is his life now? It's still in Tacheng? No, I need time. I really have to see him again. He also said that if I get to Tacheng, he must invite me to dance. "Night outside Moscow"."

Nie Bozhao said in his heart whether this big girl really doesn't understand or not. If she is really disguised, alas, that's true, the disguise is too perfect.

"An Heshan once told you many experiences in the development of two bombs and one star in the letter. You should also know how many scientific martyrs were involved in the research and development process, for the sake of the strength of the Republic and for the people to no longer be slaves to the country. On this land, they were buried in the Gobi Desert. And what did they sacrifice their ego for? It is for children like you, Weimin and Erdan, who can grow up safely, for the greater China. You will never be divided by foreign powers. You were born in New China and you are still a college student. I don't tell you the truth, because you know everything. It doesn't matter if you don't say what you came for, but in the future, you can't come in to my study.."

"Then what if I want to sleep with you? What do I want to ask, what would you say, for example, the core secrets in your field of work?" In fact, Chen Lina turned it over. There are very few related things.

He has always been cautious. He just reads papers and academic materials at home, and will not take the confidential documents from his work out of the laboratory, even one step.

"Then I will hold you and throw it out at the moment, and throw it into the alkali drainage ditch under Mulan Farm." The man said immediately.

Chen Lina looked at her old man with a smile, oh, really young and handsome.

In later generations, she always felt that he was the most handsome when he wore a proper suit and spoke fluent English with foreign businessmen.

Well, now she feels that she will still give her children a PP, she will remark righteously, not be seduced by beauty, and men who protect state secrets are more handsome.

Chapter 22

Originally the next day was the weekend. By this time, the oilfields were all six-day shifts, and one day off on weekends.

But Nie Bozhao couldn't stop. He heard that it was the Chelekti side where the two sides exchanged fire in the air, and the leaders rushed to military training.

Although northerners are generally tall and strong, the oil field is still a place where all ethnic groups live together, but she heard from Sister Wang that even those Kazakh colleagues who are known for their sturdiness are not as good as Nie Bozhao during military training.

Therefore, although he is a scientist, the temporary combat headquarters on the oil field is still a commander.

The Temporary Operations Department exercises are all fully armed with guns and live ammunition. If they are real border guards, they are of course restricted areas. Because the temporary combat headquarters on the oil field was doing exercises in the desert thirty miles away, the family members wanted to go to see the excitement, but the leaders would not intentionally refuse.

Sister Wang wanted to take Chen Lina to watch their combat training, but Chen Lina declined. The cotton trousers she gave to Nie Weimin haven't done yet.

The child hurriedly turned somersaults on the kan, and immediately waited to go out to play.

In the morning, she hurriedly finished a big cotton-padded jacket before biting the thread. Nie Weimin wrapped himself up and ran out with a scream.

Before leaving, smhe shouted: "Comrade Xiao Chen, thank you."

Through the glass window, Chen Lina saw four or five boys outside around the door. Xiao Nie Weimin was utterly proud, like a little peacock. Pointing to the cotton-padded clothes and said: "See , my mother made it."

Well, in front of outsiders, you call me your mother?

When the child turned around, seeing Chen Lina looking through the glass window, he was ashamed, and bit her lip.

"That's stepmother, my mother said, stepmother , three days of enthusiasm, wait a few days, it will be better to have you." said one by one quite tall. This child Chen Lina recognized that it was Liu Xiaohong's eldest brother Liu Xiaogang, who was only seven or eight years old and had no mother.

The children of the first batch of employees at the base are only six or seven years old. She heard that the primary school only opened this year. Children like Liu Xiaogang, in addition to wandering around every day, go to Mulan Farm and fool around with the children over there. This child is a thorny head.

Xiao Nie Weimin probably blushed and snorted: "Walk around, I won't play with you." Then, he brought a few boys who were about the same size as himself, "Come on, let's play together. Okay?"

So the big wild dogs slid away, and the small ones stayed and played outside the courtyard.

After all, Chen Lina is a newcomer, and her three children are also her responsibility, so she didn't dare to let them go into the wild.

Just playing outside in the yard with the children, she can rest assured, it's pretty good.

Suddenly, slowly from far and near, there was the sound of a tractor. As soon as they heard this sound, the children who were playing with Nie Weimin immediately acted like the little bird, and all ran away. .

"Dadan, Dadan, are you deaf? I ask you, who got my milk?" When the tractor stopped, there was a sharp female voice.

Chen Lina was sitting in front of the window before going out, when she heard Erdan's crying on the kang over there: "No grandma, I don't want grandma."

With the effort of coaxing a child, the people outside were already noisy.

" Huang, you can't beat your child like this. What's wrong with your child? To hit him?"

"He is my grandson, why can't I beat him?"

"It's your grandson, he didn't break your law, you can't fight."

"I hit my grandson, and don't care about your ass."

Chen Lina didn't hold Sandan, and let Erdan look at him, and quickly came out of the yard.

A middle-aged woman who is at most fifty years old, wears a tunic suit with a tight wind tie. She has two hairs on her head and is bald on the top. The place where she is not dipped off is called a shiny water. Slip, stick it all on the temples.

This must be the grandmother Daylily, who is terrified of the entire base.

The slap was just a slap, she actually hit Nie Weimin's face directly. Nie Weimin, this child, would not scream, nor would he return her mouth, so he let her slap and slap.

"What I said, your uncle has to eat three bowls of cheese a day. That cheese is his life. If you pour it well, you actually cut off the milk privately. I asked you, how did your mother teach you? Tell me ,what is your uncle to eat ?"

" our gate " Nie Weimin suffocated his mouth, and he should have co-authored such a sentence.

"That's right, I tell you little bastard, if you dare to cut my milk, you will kill your uncle. If your uncle's life is gone, I will kill you first and then myself."

"I want to kill you. Eat cheese, the cheese is delicious, and the milk belongs to my family." Nie Weimin's mouth was stunned, and he said that. Well, if he didn't say this, the daylily would stop. he hated being slapped, she slap him, and kicked on Xiao Nie Weimin's butt. The poor baby's new cotton-padded jacket on her upper body was still undressed. Enough for people to see, plop, all in the snow.

Chen Lina was so angry. Seeing Nie Bozhao's axe for chopping wood in the yard was still there, It mentioned that the axe was cut over while daylily was not paying attention.

"Xiao Chen, don't you dare."

"Kill, kill."

...

In fact, when throwing it out, it was on the back of the axe. Of course, she also controlled her strength. She didn't cut the grandmother's back, it was just a fuss. That's it.

But this hand was enough to let grandmother know that she was afraid of being stunned, and she was afraid of dying, and she met an awful master.

"Why are you beating my son?"

"Your son, bah, it was a boy from my family, and you still have the face to call him a son. I told you that he was my grandson, and my son-in-law also agreed not marry a wife for fifteen years after my daughter dead, you rush to sleep on a bed with your face close to your face. You are a seduce slut."

Well, as soon as you exit, this bitch's combat power is so high that Chen Lina. Stuffed.

she helped Nie Weimin up and pushed it into the yard, and then closed the yard door. It was a big winter, just on the weekend, and both sides were full of workers and family members who went out to watch the excitement. Chen Lina said in her heart that she knew there would be a disturbance, so it's better to do it today. Have a good time.

"Your girl is dead. I married this family. These three children belong to me. You are a black-hearted old woman Yao, an old woman who sells her daughters, and three children don't even have clothes to wear. You only hit people, bah, you also took away the support of the three children. Look, my three sons are wearing a lot of slippery waterslides, but my three sons are running all over the street naked in this snowy day. You still have a face to stop me."

"My son-in-law belongs to me, and my grandson also belongs to me. The money is in exchange for my daughter's life. It is my business to spend it on my mind. It's up to you to take care of the business." The grandmother said, horizontally , I still want to hit it suddenly.

But Chen Lina could carry an axe in her hand. She almost cut her off just now, so she was still a little bit afraid. For the time being, she only dared to let go of her mouth.

"Oh, then I have to tell you that since the day your girl died, she has not belonged to this family. I am the hostess of this family now. If you dare to go one step further, I smashed you.

" fart, he promised to leader for fifteen years to not get married, I do not believe he will pull a tart card with you children. "

" Oh, going to rain men to marry, he pulled a permit children with me, bronzing The red notebooks are mounted in the room. I am Nie Bozhao's family. Even if you are angry, you have to accept this fact."

In fact, the two of them haven't proved it yet, but Chen Lina can't give in at this time.

"I don't believe it, you have to go in and see, you have to take out the marriage certificate, I dare to go to the leader."

"This is my home, that is my marriage certificate, I want to show you what is the relationship between you and me, you If you want to rush in, I'll say you broke into the private house ."

"You broke into the house. This is my son-in-law's house. This is my house. If I want to come in, I will open the door." The old lady said, The Tractor handle shook, this is actually trying to smash the door .

Chen Lina did not let the wind fall, and she waved a bright axe in her hand: "Oh, the firewood that has been chopped for a long time, this hand is a bit soft. If you really cut anyone, it would be your bad luck."

"You dare to touch me . I lie down right away, and you have to pay me for the medical expenses."

This kind of old lady is actually not as strong as young people in fighting, but she will pretend to be dead. Both Chen Lina and Nie Bozhao Can't eat and walk around.

"Okay, come on, I'll ask you if 5,000 yuan is enough, and the three children's pension of 5,000 yuan, is it enough to pay you? If I accidentally cut you off, then the pension will pay you. Otherwise, you have to pay me back today, Sun Gong's mother, for the sake of Sun Gong's face, I will call you a lady so hand over the children's pension." Chen Lina has not forgotten, three children There are still five thousand yuan in the hands of this old woman.

She is a vixen from Qingshui County, and Daylily is a vixen from Zhang County, and this made grandmother dizzy with anger: "That's my daughter pension, it's my own, you guys from there, unexpectedly Dare to seek this money?"

Chen Lina said loudly, "I am an family member of Nie Gong. It is because Nie Gong's parents can't stand Sun Gong's vicious mother's exploitation and bullying of a few children. You deducted my rice, my noodles, and my clean oil. The three children were hungry and turned into a yellowish face and thin skin. I tell you, that's the same, when come back, and my mother-in-law can also control the chop. After she came, if she explained the situation to the leaders of the base and find fault , but in any case, we must ensure that the three children are not hungry and have food to eat. "

if Mother Nie hear that her daughter-in-law talks about herself like this. Estimated to jump to the sky angrily.

However, at this moment, should she move Nie's mother out and treat the old Yao Po Huanglily?

"Nie Bozhao his mother can't control me."

"But she can manage Nie Gong, yeah, you are Sun Gong and have a mother, so does Nie Gong have no mother?"

Sister Wang said fair words: "Yes, after all Sun Gong is dead, old lady, grandson is a relative of your family, Xiao Chen is not, besides, people came under the fucking order of Nie Gong, if there is anything you should find the leader, you should not talk to Xiao Chen , she It has nothing to do with you."

Daylily is a mess in itself, no matter if you want money or whatever, you should find the leader.

The old lady suddenly remembered that the most important thing was coming, the alimony of thirty yuan a month.

"You also take my support money."

" I bring the three children, and the support is mine."

"You dare to grab my milk, my cotton, and my sugar. Not only will I fight you desperately, but also your entire base will be closed."

Yo, this proves that she intercepted not only milk, but also There are cotton and sugar. The benefits that the base purchased from the farm belonged to the Nie family, so she was detained.

"I have to tell you, I'm not robbing. It is clear that when Sun Gong dies, the pension is for the three children, and I will get it back. The milk should be eaten by the three children, and the cotton should be given to them. The cotton-padded jacket, as for the sugar, if you dare to grab my sugar, I will dare to take the axe and kill your Sun Dabao tomorrow."

"You dare."

"Sun Dabao is your life, and sugar is my life." "L

After staring at each other for a moment, Chen Lina's new born calf was not afraid of death, and she frightened the grandmother.

"If you dare to snatch my milk, I will put rat poison in your milk. If you dare to snatch my cotton, I will burn your cotton warehouse. I am a lone woman from the mainland. , I'm not afraid of anything. People are for money, and birds die for food. If you snatch my food, you are robbing my life." Chen Lina waved her axe, and scared the grandmother till shivered .

"You, wait for me..." Seeing, the grandmother was about to leave. Of course, the crowds onlookers also spontaneously stepped aside.

However, Chen Lina had known for a long time that this must be a vain shot.

She sees too many shrews, can she still know the trick?

Sure enough, with a scream, she suddenly turned her head and ran into Chen Lina. Just a bang, well, she hit the iron door.

"You wait, I'm going to the base to find your leader, I'm going to Umayi to report to Secretary A, and I want Secretary to chase away you as a slut." The grandmother made a louder voice, two heels. It kept jumping like a high-voltage electricity.

"If you have the ability, you go?" Chen Lina triumphantly, "I still wish you were there. Go and go."

......

In the evening, by the stove, Nie Weimin probably hadn't been so frustrated, his head drooping, waiting for his new cotton clothes to dry. Asking grandma to beat him, Chen Tiantian saw everything in her eyes at the time, and the child probably felt embarrassed.

"If the new cotton is stained by a water, youcan't wear it even if dried up, Mom give you a dozen, it is also a new coat, okay?"

Outside was heard from the mother of the Sun was crying and crying again and again. For a while she was complaining about Nie Bozhao's ruthlessness, and for a while she was crying for the life of her eldest daughter.

I don't know what she is crying, in short, in the wind and snow, the voice is miserable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 14.7K 192
(BEING RE-PROOFREAD ATM) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, bec...
148K 10.5K 15
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
98.2K 8.5K 54
Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brother to an extend that if anyone hurts he...
59.6K 2.3K 29
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...