Love and Lies || TaeKooK

By _Taekookieyah_

Indestructible Alpha Jeon Jungkook marks Kim Taehyung by accident, opening a foreign book he might never be a... More

1-odious encounter
2-inconceivable
3-fight me loser
4-the inevitable
5-Fuck me
7-He's an alpha
8-giddy
9-Cumslut
10-Butterflies
11-you were a bad boy
12-aggressive
13-His Scent
14-we meet again
15-fuck you into oblivion
16-My Loser
17-Euphoria
18-Manifest
19-happy with you
20-Angry Taehyung
21-Asking for it
22- I like you too
23-Faltered smiles
24-Make Love
25-Regrets
26-Restless
27-Stars
28-Scents
29-We meet; again?
30-Confession
31-Overcome
32-gentle love
33-love
34- Isn't that, Sir. Jeon?
35-revelation
36-Deceitful
37-hard for you
38-Excitement
39- Pain
40- princess
41- Love

6-You feel so good

1.2K 75 19
By _Taekookieyah_

Ty for coming this far—

_______

                            •Love and Lies
       "Ready for the real thing?"
~•~

Since jungkook was little, he was trained to combat and that came with emotions. His dad, the leader of their pack was nonetheless the most emotionless, coldest person in their pack.

He never showed his expressions. It's rare to see them because ever since his wife died, his emotions died as well. Maybe he still feels the pain or probably, as a matter of fact, blames himself; that's why he's so cold.

Jungkook was only four when his mother died. He may have cried for a long time of longing his mother's presence but after two years of longing, jungkook knew his mother was gone, forever. He realized that no matter how many times he cried, his mom wasn't going to come back and comfort him, to kiss his forehead lightly while whispering sweet nothings.

He was his mother's good boy.

Jungkook kept his mother in his heart. His mother was the only person he had in his heart. Just like his fathers heart only had his wife when he never comforted jungkook after his mother's death.

But soon after, jungwook, his dad, suddenly came back into jungkooks life, talking about combat and such. He basically forced jungkook into them, no matter how many times jungkook wanted to play with his friends, how many times he asked his father to go outside, jungwook refused.

He had always told jungkook, "Combat or die. Your future depends on this."

Growing up, those words were ingraved in jungkooks soul. Words that brought so much pain, That changed his life. That's when jungkook knew, he was by himself, he had no one but himself, only he worries about himself.

So when jungkook felt taehyung, jungkook was staggered. Taehyung, a man he barely knew was worried for him even after what he did to him, after the situation he caused, taehyung worries.

Jungkook realized-

Never mind, he's probably worried because he just wants to pound him, he just wants the heat gone. The pleasure is what he wants and if jungkook doesn't corporate, he won't get to release.

Jungkook scoffed, though it felt so good. Taehyung kissing his face, repeatedly as he whispered, "You're so good, baby." It's almost similar to how his mom-until,

"Ungh-" Jungkook moaned into Taehyung's lips. Ah what is that, it feels so good, he thought.

Taehyung grinned, oh it worked. So jungkook is effection deprived, he thought. He doesn't know how it crossed his mind but he felt like pampering the other. It was exciting. Exciting to pamper an alpha.

Taehyung felt so powerful as he glided his fingers into jungkooks hole deeper and depeer, slowly pulling out just to go back in fast. Jungkook was a moaning mess.

"Ta-ung-so deep," Jungkook slurred, feeling taehyung's long finger hit his sweet spot over and over. It felt ridiculously good.

He wrapped his hands around taehyungs neck, forgetting every other thought that is not pleasure. Unconsciously, or shall we say, enchanted by the given pleasure, jungkook smiled and kissed taehyung.

His eyes twinkled.

Taehyung's heart twinkled.

His eyes were wide open as jungkook kissed him, he couldn't believe what he just saw. This loser, can smile! And his smile is so freaking cute. Taehyung was beyond astonished. But one thing was for sure, he had to see that smile again. He liked it.

He likes it-

"Why are you not kissing back?" Jungkook softly asked with a pout, and taehyung's breath hitched.

Who is this? Why is he so cute? Is what went through taehyungs mind.

Taehyung pecked his lips, "Ready for the real thing?"

Jungkook freaking smiled again. The fuck he so happy for? One moment he's slutty and the next he's pouty.

But taehyung likes these sides of him, at least just these ones. Definitely not his loser side. He's still a loser.

A cute slutty loser.

Taehyung smiled at the thought and took his boxers off, his dingly dong standing up with pride!

Jungkook hole clenched, and opened.

But jungkook wasn't surprised or anything. His was about the same size. But damn was it thick and veiny. He gulped, wanting so bad to have his mouth wrapped around it. Wanting so bad to touch it and lick. And even more taehyung could do. Maybe a deep throat. Maybe one day he co-

No he can't. He's only doing it this once. Next time he'll go fuck off some girl. Today he'll enjoy and regret later. They've already gone far and can't go back—so say they finish. Jungkooks pride was long gone when he licked his lips at the sight of taehyungs lose cum, dripping. How did it taste?

Taehyung smirked, applying lube on his member. "You gonna be a good boy for me and let me fuck you nice and deep?"

Jungkook felt himself nod with no hesitation. He'll be good. He was good. His mom always told him he was good boy!

"You're such a good boy," Taehyung complemented, caressing the others lips as he rubbed his cock in the others hole.

Jungkook moaned at the feeling. It was cold.

"So pretty," Taehyung said softly and pecked his lips. "Pretty for me."

Jungkook felt that sharp pain when Taehyung's dick went all the way in. Taehyung stoped for a moment and kissed his eyes. "Breath in," he instructed and jungkook did as told, "breath out." Jungkook did so and taehyung kissed his nose. "Good boy."

Jungkook smiled at that.

He was a good boy.

He was good enough and he can do anything.

"I'm going to go slow," Taehyung said softly and jungkook nodded. And so taehyung did, going as slow as he can.

Two minutes passed and jungkook finally moaned of pleasure and not pain. His moans oozing into Taehyung's ear like sweet melody. His moans were beautiful.

Taehyung groaned as he hit his Prostate repeatedly. Jungkook hole was so tight. Wrapped around his dick as it glides in out. Taehyung was euphoric.

"You feel so good," Taehyung growled, "such a tight ass hole."

Jungkook squrmed, moaned here and there. He was loud. Loud enough for you to hear. If you listen closely, you could hear him.

"Taehyung~"

Thrust after thrust, jungkook cummed, taehyung following. That's was the best sex jungkook had ever had. He sighed yet a pout evident on his face. Only because he wanted taehyung that kinky phony to cum in his mouth. But he wasn't going to say that.

Taehyung the pecked his lips, "that was amazing!"

"I know," Jungkook said. "I'm fucking you next time," Jungkook added, sleepy and taehyung scoffed.

"As if," Taehyung rolled his eyes, going to their bathroom for some towels.

The he realized, "There's a next time?!"

"Says who?" Jungkook asked, screeching in pain when he turned, only for his butt to hurt. Heck his throat hurt as well.

Jungkook smiled to himself. It was good.

Tonight was good.

_________
Goooooooood
Author: *smirking*
Readers: yeah, gooooooood *smirking*

Anyways, the smut really wasn't as good at the end coz I could've wrote more and more but y'all need to sleep and such:). Too much smut no good:) children.

Ty for reading: remember to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
43.5K 1.8K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...
1M 22.3K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
58.8K 2.6K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...