𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒...

By TaidanaHimawari

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥「 𝐂𝐀𝐓 」 ❝𝘼𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖'𝙮, 𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙬𝙖𝙣~❞ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄... More

ㄴ𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
ㄴ𝐈
ㄴ𝐈𝐈
ㄴ𝐈𝐈𝐈
ㄴ𝐈𝐕
ㄴ𝐕
ㄴ𝐕𝐈
ㄴ【𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿】
ㄴ𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
ㄴ𝐈𝐗
ㄴ𝐗
A/N: Needs to be said.
ㄴ𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊

ㄴ𝐕𝐈𝐈

3.8K 166 29
By TaidanaHimawari

▪︎YOU WERE HERE staring at the laughing maniacs in front of you. They look really idiotic.

The three members of the Black bulls just got back from the mission they dealt with earlier. You don't see Nero anywhere, but they haven't name her yet. You were hiding at a large furniture going unnoticed by the members. You stretch your limbs to get a better position to lay down while listening.

" We're back! "

A cheery voice came as the portal went larger to see two figures walk out of it.

" Great job you three! " the sweet voice echoed inside the room.

" Miss Vanessa! Finral-san! "

While they were talking to each other about the investigation on the magic item, you saw a navy bird in Asta's hair. She's really blend in there- they don't even see her.

She suddenly pop up of Asta's hair.

" Ah! Who is this adorable bird? " miss Vanessa notice.

" Adorable? It's not adorable! "

" Y-yes it is! " Noble girl argued with Asta.

Nero kept hitting Asta with her beak, Asta pulled out his sword and threaten to eat it. Noelle fight him off to protect her by throwing spells at him. Yami eventually scold them for breaking the hideout.

' You're breaking the hideout to though.. '

You lounge out of the furniture trying not to get notice.

" Huh?- Oi! What are you doing here?! "

You turn around and find Magna shouting out you. You immediately ran to the direction your going to trying to find the mana of a certain someone. You didn't hear Magna chase after you but made sure to go different turns before going to your destination.

You were now just walking in the hall trying to find a doorless room. (It's not even a word i just kinda made it up XD)

You walked in to see someone with long cyan? Light blue hair? Not sure.. their hair covering his eyes as he wore a night gown. You went inside the room feeling your mana drain bit by bit but that didn't let it affect you. You slowly walk inside and climbed the bed. You don't see him falter and continued your movements.

' Has Asta found you yet? He probably visits you when he's cleaning. Such awesome MC~ '

You observe the room. It's really clean. Asta probably cleans it when he visits. So it means he has seen him? Probably.

Poor you suffering from sickness. People neglecting you because of your sucking magic. That sounds wrong-- i mean is you suck people's mana. That was much better.

No wonder Asta's the only one visits you. Yami probably does when he has time. I'll probably refer my phone as 'magic item'. Julius will borrow it if he knows what it can do. I'll read my smuts later with a mix of a smexy songs~

" N..gh.. "

' He's waking up. '

You sit up straight and just looked at him with your cat face. He slowly, very slowly, sat up and looked at you. He flinched a little.

" A.. Cat? " he blurted out.

He raised his hands and pet you very gently.

" Soft.. "

You suddenly jumped onto his lap startling him. He shift in his bed and hugged you, digging his nose between your ears. You purr, leaning into his touch as your bell jingles at your movement. He took a look at your collar. It was a color of a royal red with a gold name tag in a shape of a rectangle with the name engraved ' Tsuki ' on it.

Your fur was the color of the night, making your collar stand out.

" Hello.. Tsuki!.. I'm henry... " he petted you more and you lay on his lap enjoying the attention.

' Is this cat important? '

He thought. Maybe it's because of your appearance? You weren't the rarest color but you were the first one he had seen with a collar on it. In books he read, it said that it was very rare to see one in the street as they mostly rome around the forest. A lot of people had seen one but had never really the chance to catch it.

So who ever this cat belongs to is a really good tamer. Tsuki.. is a really nice name for this cat..

You wiggled out of his grasp and licked his face. Henry had read that if any harmless animals lick you, it shows that it likes you. Henry smiled, snuggled his nose in your ear making you let out another purr.

You jumped off ready to go. Henry frowned a bit.

" You're.. going... already? "

You licked his face one last time before going off again. Henry waved bye with a grin on his face, happy to have made another friend :).

You went back at the center of the hideout.

" We should go shopping tomorrow! You, too. " you heard Vanessa say. Is this where they're going to the black market?

" Shopping? "

" I'll take you both. "

The duo looked at each other.

《-▪︎-》

You went back to you owners bedroom to see it empty. Marx probably forced him to work. You just went into the middle of the huge bed and slept.

Few minutes later..

Julius pushed his bedroom door opened and turned on the lights to shower before going to bed. He dressed into his sleep wear and went into his bed to see his pet cat already laying down. He smiled, gently moved you so he could lay down beside you. He petted you before drifting to sleep.

He sometimes forgot that you were now here with him. People might not notice but he sometimes feels tired meeting everyone's expectation but still succeeded with hard work and effort. He feels happy that when he wakes up your there beside him wide awake waiting for him to wake up and pet him. And he feels happy that there's someone here to sleep with him and make him happy and relieve stress by petting your fur.

The wizard closes his eyes and drifted to sleep.

" Good night, Tsuki. "

《----------------------------------------------》

Very sorry it's short. Kinda wanted reader to meet Henry sooner
so reader can visit him everyday if he gets lonely :)

Kinda wanted this chapter to focus on henry first then next chapter is the trio going to the Black Market :^

Hope you liked it though! :D ♡

《---------------------------------------------》

•[ 1064 words ]•

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 405 7
"InuYasha" ||Sesshomaru x reader|| 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚈𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑...
4.9K 113 11
❝𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴.❞ ❝𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥'?❞ ...
80.6K 1K 37
┊ ┊ ┊𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 ┊ ┊˚★ 。˚⋆ 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 ˚★ (ᴗ_ ᴗ ) ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁『 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...
697K 21.8K 49
⌜ • ° 𝖡𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾! 𝖤𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌! ° • ⌝ ☽ ◜ ➴ 𝑩𝑵𝑯𝑨 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒙 𝒎�...