The Transfer (A Sting Eucliff...

By Crystalmy188

Jessie Celestia is a high school prodigy and loves going to Fairy Tail High. Unfortunately, she is forced to... More

Going to be Late~!
Say WHAT?!
One Last Day
The First Day in Saber Academy
Meet Sting Eucliffe
Gym Class
Jessie vs Sting
Minerva
Math Class
At Lunch~
Finding A New Place To Live...
A Crazy Old Man
He's Not That Bad..
Boyfriend??
An Old Friend
Magic Class
The Sabertooth Tigers
The Bet
Celebrations!
Drunken Kiss~
He Knows...
Spending The Day With Sting Part 1
Spending The Day With Sting Part 2
Spending The Day With Sting Part 3
Spending The Day With Sting Part 4
Spending The Day With Sting Part 5
Little Kids Everywhere! Part 1
Little Kids Everywhere! Part 2
Little Kids Everywhere! Part 3
Stessie Via Text!
Jealous?
An Unexpected Challenge
Jessie vs. Minerva
Lying To You
Subsituting
Whodunit?
Sting's Pervertedness
An Eventful Meeting With The Matchmaker
The Note
Can't Let Him Down
Not Again
The Audition

Spending The Day With Sting Part 6

943 36 10
By Crystalmy188

This is the last part of this crazy long day, I promise! xD

Also, 2.9k!! OMG!!! ^▿^ Thank you guys so much!!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sting's P.O.V.~

        After what seemed like an eternity, I realized that if I stayed like this any longer, it would be weird.

        "S-sorry!" I muttered and quickly got off of her. I looked away from her so that she couldn't see my slightly pink cheeks. I couldn't help but wish that I could've just stared at her beauty just a bit more..

        "I-it's okay," she said, standing back up as well. She then takes a deep breath. "Now, can I please look at your injury?" I hesitated for a bit, but nodded.

        "Alright, fine..." I muttered. She smiled and gestured for me to sit on the soft grass. I obeyed and winced when pain lightly pricked my ankle as I sat down. Jessie sat down as well and rolled up my jeans.

        "Ouch..." she said when she saw my blackened ankle. "When did this happen?" I look away.

        "When I pushed you away from the falling structure beam," I muttered.

        "Why didn't you tell me?" she frowned.

        "Why didn't you tell me you were a Water Dragon Slayer?" I asked back.

        "...." Jessie stayed silent as she continued to examine my ankle. I sighed.

        "Alright, how's this: You answer all my question and I'll answer yours. Deal?" I suggested. I could tell she was hesitant for a bit, but nodded.

        "Deal," she agreed.

        "Okay, I'll ask a question first: why did you risk your life to save that boy?" I asked.

        "I can't just stand there knowing that there's a life that needs saving," she shrugged. "Okay, my turn: why didn't you let me heal your injury?"

        "Well, I don't like showing other people weakness," I admitted. "I've never really lost to anyone in a battle, except for you and Minerva." I chuckled to myself before saying, "I guess that's why I wanted to become her boyfriend, to get stronger."

        "We'll, it's okay to show weakness," Jessie grinned. "It's part of being human right?"

        "Yeah, I guess you're right," I sighed. "Anyways, it's my turn to ask: why do you hide the fact that you're a Dragon Slayer?"  

        "Well....my mother was the one who taught me it and she said that I shouldn't use it in public," she said after a long pause.  "Not unless it was an emergency."

        "How could you mother tell you that?" I blurted out loud.  "Where is she now?  I wanna give her a piece of my mind.."  Her small smile turned to a frown and she looked down, her hair creating a shadow to hide her eyes.

        "She passed away when I was 12 years old..." she whispered.  My anger disappeared and guilt immediately washed over me when I saw tiny tears trickle down her face.  I could also see the night sky turn cloudy, but I ignored them.

        "O-oh.." was all I could say.  "Sorry.."

        "No, it's okay," Jessie said with a warm smile, wiping the small tears that had formed in her eyes.  I swear I saw the clouds disappear too.  "It feels good to talk to someone about her."

        "Well then, if you don't mind me asking.....why did your mom tell you that?"  Jessie giggled a bit, making me look at her weirdly.  "What?" I asked.

        "Heh, my mom, she was sort of....a delinquent when she was young," she chuckled.  "She's kinda the reason why I don't' like to drink alcohol."

        "Why's that?"  She grinned and looked left and right before leaning into my ear.

        "Because I hated the taste of it when she gave to me accidentally when I was two and a half."

        "Wait, what?!" I said out loud.  "No way!"  She nodded.

        "Way," she said.  "She was also in a band before.  That's how she met father."  She looked up into the starry sky.  "She said that she was afraid of me becoming a show off with my powers, so she told me that I shouldn't' use it."

        "So that's why.." I thought out loud.

        "Hey, by the way, you asked me three questions," she pointed out.  "So I get to ask you three questions too."

        "Fine," I grinned.  "Go ahead."

        "Okay, first question: how did you meet Rogue and the others anyways?" she asked curiously.  I smile, reminiscing about it.

        "Well, Rogue and I are childhood friends.  We go way back, but I met Orga nad Rufus on the first day of this school year.  I had beaten both of them in gym, so we became friends and rivals just like that."

        "Ah, I see," Jessie smiled.  "Okay then, next question: who are your parents?"

        "Why would you ask that?" I asked her suspiciously.

        "You never told me anything about your family, so I'm curious," she explained.

        "Really?  I never said anything about them?"  I'm pretty sure I said a thing or two, but she shook her head.  "Well, my dad's name is Weisslogia.  I know, weird name right?  He said that my grandparents named him that because of having natural white hair or something."  Jessie gave me a look that said, "going off topic here".  I embarrassingly chuckle.  "Right, my dad's is this CEO for a company so he's really busy most of the time.  Him and my mom work together, that's how they met in the first place.  Also, Rogue's dad is my dad's colleague, so yeah."

        "That makes sense," Jessie nodded.  "Do you know what company your dad works for?"

        "Nope," I shook my head.  "I never asked."

        "How could you never wonder what company your dad works for?" Jessie raised one of her eyebrows, but I just shrug in response.  She sighed.  "Fine, last question..."

        ".....Do you...love Minerva?"  My eyes widened as she stared intently at me with her crystal blue eyes.

        "I-I...um..." I sputtered, not sure what to say, mostly because I myself did not know that answer.  I became her girlfriend because I wanted to get stronger, but do I actually have feelings for her?"  "I...I guess I do.." 

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

        "I guess I do.." he answered.  I could feel a burning sensation in my heart, but I ignored and it plastered on a smile.

        "Good, you need some true love in your life you know?" I said with a forced giggle.

        "Hey, what do you mean by that?" he pouted.

        "Well, you can't really no Rogue and the others all the time," I shrugged.

        "I-I can take care of myself!" he huffed.  "Besides, what about you?"

        "I have my family," I countered.  "So I have all the love in my life that I need."

        "You should get a lover of your own," he smirked.  

        "I don't need any lover!" I huffed, puffing out my cheeks to distract the pain in my chest.  "I'm fine by myself!"

        "Whatever you say..." he puffed out his cheeks to mimic me.  "Why'd you ask me if I love her anyway?"  My face grew hot.

        "W-well, I--"  I was abruptly cut off when we both heard a rush of water.  I turned around to see colorful streams of water bursting in different directions.  

        "Oh!  It's starting," Sting grinned.  The lake was a bit far from where we are, but it was still beautiful.

        "Mizu (water).." I thought out loud before a realization hti me.  I facepalmed myself.  "Why didn't I just think of this earlier?"

        "Think of what?" Sting tilted his head.  I sighed and shook my head.  He was denser that Natsu, which is saying something... 

        "This," I sighed.  I took a deep breath and focused.  "Holy Water's Remedy!"  Crystal blue water started to envelop the palms of both my hands.  

        "Whoa.." Sting said in awe.

        "Stretch out your ankle please," I asked.  He did so and pulled out his folded leg, making him slightly wince.  I gently place my hands on his ankle and took a deep breath.  As I did, the blue water started to glow and absorb into his wound.  When I was finished, the water was gone from my hands.  Sting examined his ankle, astonishment written all over his face.

        "My wound's healed!" he said in amazement.  I smiled and rolled my eyes.

        "That was the point right?" I chuckled.  He smiled and stood up. 

        "Thanks Jessie," he smiled brightly.  I smile weakly and nod.

        "It's no problem," I wave off.

        "So....I guess that you're gonna use your magic at school then?" Sting asked, his eyes lighting up with hopefulness.  I smile and look up at the sky that was filled with sparkling stars.  Hopefully Oka-san (mom) is up there, watching down at me...

        "I guess so," I plainly replied.  Sting smiled and held out his hand for me to take it. 

        "Good.  Now let's get home; I'm so exhausted!"  My cheeks reddened slightly as I feel the warmth of his hand touching mine.  When it made contact with his skin, I felt the tiniest tingle shiver down my body.  When he pulled me up, he must've noticed because he then wrapped his feathery boa around me.

        "I saw you shiver, so here," he smiled warmly.  I hugged  the vest close to my body, hoping that he couldn't see my flushed face.

        "A-arigato.." I smiled.  

        "No prob, now c'mon!"  He grabbed my hand and we headed back to his car that was still waiting at the parking lot.

~♪~

        "Tadaima!" Sting shouted when he practically busted the door open.

        "One day you're going to break that door," I sweatdropped.

        "Eh, I'll just buy new ones then," he shrugged, going into his apartment.  I shook my head at his carefreeness and when into the room as well.  "Lector?  You there bud?" I heard Sting asked when he entered his room.  I went to mine as well.

        "Lexi?  You here?" I asked, opening the door to my room.  My eyes widened then softened when I saw them.

        "Hey Jessie, have you seen--"  I put my hand on his mouth before he ruined it.

        "Shh!" I hushed him and pointed to my bed.  On top of it was a sleeping Lexi and Lector, right next to each other.

        "Kawaii~" I cooed.  "They must've fallen asleep when we took too long."

        "Seems like that," Sting agreed.  He quietly went into my room and gently scooped up the sleeping brown exceed in his arms.  I did the same with Lexi, but I just set her aside so that I could have space to sleep.

        "Well, I'm gonna go sleep now.  See ya in the morning?" Sting said as he was about to leave my room.  I nodded.

        "Night," I yawned.  He waved goodnight and I carefully shut the door, so that I wouldn't wake up Lexi.  I decided to skip taking a shower and just dressed into a new pair of lavender pajamas.  I slipped into my bed and softly petted Lexi's head.  "Night Lex," I muttered before closing my eyes.  I fell asleep to the sound of myself asking one question in my head...

        That feeling of pain in my chest....what was that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.5K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...