Angel and his Mafia Don

By Sami232200

After a shocking betrayal Angelo Valentino La Costa runs away from the only home he has ever known. Attending... More

Synopsis
Characters
1| New life
2| An eye for an eye
3| First day
4| Ultimate Nuisance
5| Skeletons
6| Pearlescent
7| Meeting New York's Elite
8| Angel Suits You
9| Aleksander Sounds Perfect
11| Hospital Memories
12| Dark Room
13| Letter Of Gloom
14| Psycho Ex
15| Imagine You Naked
16| Unexpected Visitor
17| Secret Meeting
18| All For One Bag
19| Evilest Of Them All
20| 10 Seconds
21| Aftermath
22| Not As Delicious As You
23| Satisfactory Payment
24| Dead Man Walking
25| Globe Trotting
26| Tremendous Tasks
27| Orgins Of Riches
28| Green Eyed Angel.
29| Flushed
30| Found
31| Worse Before It Gets Better
32| Hatred Is A Strong Word
33| Carry Me
34| Jealousy, Jealousy
35| Fear Of Uknown
36| Absolute Carnage

10| Crème Brûlée

385 19 46
By Sami232200

* Overdose, Sibling Death

Aleksandr

I'm ecstatic to be in the presence of the angel before me. I didn't even want to talk to any of these boring business associates surrounding me. They swarm around me like bees to honey. Their hidden motives alarmingly clear. Every bone in my body hated socialising. My reasoning was that no one was genuine. The fact that they were also such bores played a role in it too.

But the boy before me is the exact opposite of both my statements.

For me, it's simply interesting enough to stare at Angelo as he talks. The way he flicks his gorgeous hair about. How his curious blue eyes analyse the room. Most of all how his luscious lips move. They're dancing in a beautiful rhythm. Breathtaking dancers hypnotising me.

I'm in a trance and didn't want to wake up.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. That idiot Adrian started to press my angel for answers. He's probably jealous that I'm besotted with Angelo. And rightfully so, he's absolutely magnificent.

I lived by the phrase 'Live life with no regrets'

But if there's one thing I regret badly, it's hooking up with Adrian. It was three years ago but he still tries to scare off anyone I've hooked up with. The methods he uses range from blackmail and threats. His obsession with me is absolutely frightening. Just last week I had to relocate a woman called Cilia to Mexico because he threatened to run her over.

Why don't you scare him Aleksandr? You're a fucking Mafia boss. Believe me, that thought crosses my mind several times a day. His father happens to run one of the biggest brands in the city, whilst his mother is mayor. They're affluential people who can influence the police and courts.

I wasn't afraid of them by any means. I could destroy them with a flick of my wrist. The only dilemma is that I hated drama. They have minuscule potential to fight me and I'm too lazy to deal with it. My life is too hectic as it is. Nevertheless, I have already devised a plan to get rid of the pest. If Adrian steps out of line one more time, I would take action.

When he pressed Angelo, it pissed me off. My angel morphed into a terrified version of himself. His blue eyes were quivering frantically. His gorgeous faced paled, you could almost compare him to a ghost. I felt a deep urge to protect.

I wanted him to smile like he had been almost all night, minus the occasional glare at me. It was his special night so I ordered Adrian away. Of course, he listened straight away. He's obsessed but still frightened about what I think of him.

At this very moment, I'm glancing at Angelo. An almost extinct smile fights its way to the surface. It's too easy to resurrect my dying smile when he's present.

I find myself staring at his succulent lips. Perfection at its finest. All I wanted to do was kiss, nimble and suck on them.

I ask him to tell me about himself. I actually really want to know more about him. Like a desperate craving or if I'm hooked on a drug. Most of the things he's telling me I already knew, but I don't care. Each word that tumbles out of his mouth lights a firework inside of me.

"I live by myself," he adds.
"mmm, carry on," I press in a daze, totally under his spell.

"Why are you staring at my lips?" He questions completely unaware of the beauty he possesses.

"They're beautiful like the rest of you," I proclaim boldly. Not a lie in sight.

Angelo processes the words, realisation hitting him like a plane falling out of the sky. My compliment clearly has a huge effect on him. His face lights up in a dazzling rouge colour, causing my heart to beat uncontrollably. But the next word that stumbles out of his mouth sets my whole body on fire.

"Aleksandr," he whines. The embarrassment and shyness in his voice taking centre stage.

"The one and only angel. But everyone calls me Alek,"  I tease with a wink. I turn to face my blushing angel. What a sight to behold. I can't help but smile. Like I'm floating and he's the gravity saving me.

All his reactions really turn me on.

As I'm caught up in my lustful thoughts I didn't expect him to tease me back.

"I think Aleksandr is perfect."

Not only is he a beauty, but his personality is exciting. I can't help myself. I move closer with hopes that I would soon feel his soft lips against mine. His scent is completely intoxicating. The hints of delicious honey and creamy vanilla assault my nostrils. I would've been a fool to not notice the smell of orchid. Something elegant yet dangerously sexy. I want nothing more than to drown in him.

We were so close yet so far away.

My phone rings, just in time to disrupt us. Whoever it is, would suffer. Angelo wanted me to kiss him, I could feel it. He closed his eyes and expectantly leaned forward.

1 missed call from That idiot🦇

I realise that it's Dima and quickly answer. Probably an emergency or to annoy me. Either way, I'm pissed.

"What is it?" I demand, the anger trickling from my voice.

" Alek thank God you finally answered. We have Eda, we're at the hospital. Hurry."

"Ok, I'm on my way."

I abruptly end the call, coming face to face with my curious angel. Those blue eyes staring into my soul, eagerly begging me for answers. I wanted to stay but duty called.

"Is everything okay?" he asks with concern in his voice. Adorable. He's worried about me. 

" Yes, it is but I need to leave. I'll see you later angel."

Taking one last and long glance at him, I quickly leave. As I walk out of the magical speakeasy. People try to get my attention but fail. One person solely occupies my mind.

Angelo.

It's as if this man has been sent from the heavens above. Looks-wise, he's a hundred per cent my type but there's something more to him. His personality really stirs a fire within me. I couldn't put my finger on which emotion he ignites the most. These feelings are too dangerous for me yet I didn't want them to end.

This wouldn't be the last time we meet. I would make sure of that.

......

LATER

I drive my own car, making my way to the hospital. Eda had been found and she had overdosed. Dima informed that she was found in a rundown apartment surrounded by pills and barely breathing.

Did the guilt eat her up? Or is there something more to it?

Unlike me, Dimitri did socialise with people. People liked him. So why did she try to kill him?

I found myself praying it's the latter. I never prayed. I didn't even believe in God but desperateness takes  hold of me.

There's only one other time I had felt this weak. It's when my brother had been murdered. My dad turned to drinking whilst I turned to showing no emotions. I found myself drifting into a heartbreaking memory.

I counted the bottles across the floor, gently kicking each one. My little game to keep my sanity in check.

1 bottle.
2 bootle
3 bottle.
Ooo there's some cans, I'll have to start a new category.

Nothing was the same and I don't think it'll ever be again. This house didn't feel like home and it's all my fault.

I walked over to my baby brother's room. It was still as beautiful as the day we decorated it together. Adorable and sassy like him. I slid my body under his bright yellow covers, snuggling into them.

Almost as if the deeper I went, the more I could feel his arms around me. When I had situated myself perfectly, I realised that I could still smell him. It was almost as if he was still alive. His creme brûlée scent made me feel happy as it engulfed me in a hug.

Strange right. It was a gift for his birthday. My little brother became obsessed with the body butter.  Claiming that he needed to smell delicious all the time. He begged my father for another tub but was refused. With a pouty lip and tears in his eyes, he broke his piggy bank to buy his own.

His words were 'I'm an independent boy, I don't need you'

Looking back on it, I would've gladly bought him a hundred tubs for a little more time.

Why didn't I say I love you more?

With that, I let out a sob. I had been holding it back all day. Sob after sob. Begging, praying and wishing. I needed a miracle, too bad it never came.

A/N
I felt super emotional writing this so I decided to release it a day earlier.

Hopefully, this chapter provided a little more information into the mind of Alek.

If you like this chapter, please support the story by voting and commenting.

Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
4.3K 275 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
1.2M 51K 67
My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they have plenty of people after them. That...
1.1M 35K 55
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...