The Dangers-chapter 1

By nayliafolo16

This story is for my Henry Danger fans. This story isn't a usual fanfiction like the others, I kind of remade... More

1.Everything Begins-pt.1
1.Everything Begins-pt.2
1.Everything Begins-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.1
2.Best Friends-pt.2
2.Best Friends-pt.3
2.Best Friends-pt.4
3.Danger Secrets-pt.1
3.Danger Secrets-pt.2
3.Danger Secrets-pt.3
3.Danger Secrets-pt.5
3.Danger Secrets-pt.6
3.Danger Secrets-pt.7
3.Danger Secrets-pt.8
4.The Kiss-pt.1
4.The Kiss-pt.2
4.The Kiss-pt.3
4.The Kiss-pt.4
4.The Kiss-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.1
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.2
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.3
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.4
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.5
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.6
5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 1
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 2
6. Happy 16th, Ally!-pt. 3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.1
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.2
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.3
7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 1
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 2
8.School or Crime Fighting-pt. 3
9.The New Kid-pt. 1
9.The New Kid-pt. 2
9.The New Kid-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 1
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 2
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 3
10.The Winter Dance-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 2
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 3
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 4
11.The Love Triangle-pt. 5
12.The Truth-pt. 1
12.The Truth-pt. 2
12.The Truth-pt. 3
12.The Truth-pt. 4
12.The Truth-pt. 5
Update

3.Danger Secrets-pt.4

14 1 0
By nayliafolo16

In the morning the beeping of her watch woke Ally up. She yawned, sat up, looked at the time on the alarm clock, then at Lilly who was still sleeping lifted up her hand in front of her face and answered on the watch.

"Good morning Ally!"-Ray said happily.-"Ray, it's 7:45 in the morning and it's Saturday. Where is the emergency?"-she whispered so she won't wake Lilly up.-"The emergency is here, in the Man cave."-he said.-"What? What happened?"-Ally said worried.-"I just wanted to tell you that yesterday Schwoz examined the weapon you and Henry brought here and it's going to be very useful for crime fighting."-Ray smiled.

Ally was looking at Ray's hologram on her watch wanting to punch him so hard in the face.-"That is not emergency!"-she whisper-yelled.-"It's not."-Ray said.-"And you couldn't tell me that when I come to work!?"-she whispered.-"Well, yes, I could but I wanted to tell you now, so I did."-he said happily.-"Fine, see you at work."-Ally chuckled.-"Bye!"-Ray smiled.

Ally closed the watch and threw herself back on the bed. 10 minutes later Lilly woke up and laid under Ally's sheets next to her.-"Good morning."-Ally said in a sleepy voice and stroked Lilly's head.-"Good morning Ally."-she whispered back.-"You hungry?"-"A little."-Lilly smiled.-"We have pancakes left from yesterday if you want some."-"Yes but not now, I want to cuddle now."-"Okay."-Ally laughed softly and hugged her.

After a while Molly came in the room.-"Girls, wake up it's 8:35! Ally you have to go to work!"-she said and Ally woke up again.-"What? We fell asleep again? Lilly, wake up."-she said and stood up. 

Lilly and Ally walked down in the kitchen and saw Molly at the table already eating breakfast.-"Come on girls! Lilly, your mom just called and said that she's going to pick you up at 9:20."-Molly said.-"Okay."-Lilly said and took a pancake.

"When are you leaving to Junk n' stuff, Ally."-"I don't know, I'll call Henry after breakfast and ask him if we're going together."-Ally yawned.-"I like Henry."-Lilly smiled.-"Yes, me too. He's very nice."-Molly looked at Ally who just ignored them and continued eating.

"Good morning, honey!"-Kris smiled as he walked down in the kitchen for breakfast.-"Morning."-he said in a sleepy voice and sat down.-"So, today is the sleepover at Ally's house?"-she asked as she sat down.-"Yes!"-Piper said.-"Sleepover at Ally's?"-Jake lifted his head up and closing the newspaper.

"Yeah."-Henry said.-"Oh, you didn't tell me about it. Who is going to be there?"-"Me, Henry and Jasper."-Piper said excited.-"That's your new friend who moved here a few weeks ago right?"-he said.-"Yes Jake, she is Molly's daughter. You know, you met her."-Kris said.-"Oh so she is her mom."-"You nailed it, dad."-Henry said sarcastically.

When they finished the breakfast, Lilly and Ally brushed their teeth, got dressed, Ally put her hair in two twin braids and so did to Lilly, walked back down and sat on the couch in the living room waiting Claudia to pick up Lilly. Meanwhile Ally decided to call Henry.

Henry's family was just finishing breakfast when Henry's phone rang.-"Who's calling you?"-Piper asked.-"Ally."-Henry responded looking at his phone.-"Hey what's up, Al?"-he answered the call.-"Hey, I overslept today, are you and Piper already in the..."-she stopped when she realized that she almost mentioned the Man cave in front of her mom and Lilly-"Um... are you guys already in Junk n' stuff?"-she said quickly and panicking a little.

"No, we will head there in about 20 minutes. Want us to pick you up?"-"Yeah, sure. I'm ready so you can just text me when you leave your house so I can come out."-"Deal. See you, click."-"Click."-Ally said and hung up.-"What's up with Ally?"-Piper asked.-"She said that she overslept today and asked if we are already in Junk n' stuff."-Henry said and stood up.-"Okay, I'll go and get ready so we can leave."-Piper walked up to her room.

After about 15 minutes Ally got a text from Henry that they left the house. She went up to her room, put on her shoes and walked back down.-"Mom, I'm leaving!"-she yelled as she was checking if she has her keys.-"Okay sweetie. You'll be back for lunch, right?"-she came to her and hugged her.

"Yes and then I'm babysitting Lilly and then we have the sleepover."-Ally said and opened the door.-"Ally wait."-Lilly said running to her. She hugged her tightly and then Ally left. She met Henry and Piper and they headed to Junk 'n stuff. Before they arrived there, they stopped in Nacho Ball to get nachos for everyone and then continued to the Man cave.

"Hey everyone, we got nachos!"-Henry yelled as the elevator opened.-"Oh yeah!"-Jasper yelled. Henry, Ally and Piper put the bags where the nachos were, on the table and sat down with Ray, Jasper and Schwoz.-"Oh Ray, I forgot to tell you."-Ally suddenly said.-"Yes?"-Ray looked at her.-"I'll have to leave earlier today because I have to babysit my little cousin today after lunch. Is it okay with you?"-"Yeah of course, but what if there is an emergency."-"I'll figure out something."-Ally laughed.-"Okay."-Ray nodded.

The whole morning there were no emergency calls or anything so, they had a free morning. They were watching movies, talking, Schwoz showed them what the weapon the Dangers brought yesterday can do, they were fooling around playing games and having fun.

"Okay guys, I'll go just check something up there in Junk n' stuff. Schwoz, you're coming with me."-Ray said and they walked in the elevator.-"Okay!"-everybody yelled and they left.-"I'm so excited for tonight."-Piper said.-"Me too, I saw that tonight is going to be a bad thunderstorm"-Jasper said.-"Thunderstorm?"-Ally said in a quiet voice.-"Yes! And you know what we can do when there are thunderstorms out there?"-Jasper said excited.-"Scary movies!"-Henry yelled.-"Scary movies?"-Ally looked at Jasper.-"Yeah. I have one scary, The red balloon. I'll bring it."-Jasper smiled.

"Oh no! First, I don't like scary movies and second, that is one of the scariest horrors of all time. I mean there is a man with a red balloon who kidnaps little kids and then his monster eats them alive. That's horrifying!"-Ally said.-"How do know that?"-Piper asked.-"I watched the trailer."-she sighed.-"Come on! It'll be fun, we will be together there."-Henry said and started playfully punching her shoulder.

"Yeah, come on!"-Piper smiled.-"Okay, fine, we'll watch it."-Ally said.-"Oh yeah!"-everyone yelled and then the alarm tuned on.-"What's that?"-Ally asked and everyone walked to the computer.-"I guess somebody walked in Junk 'n stuff."-Henry said and looked at the security cameras.

"That's my mom. What is she doing here?"-Ally said confused.-"She's walking to the back!"-Jasper yelled and pointed at the computer.-"Oh God she's at the elevator! Call Ray!"-Henry yelled.-"Okay, okay."-Ally took out her phone and called Ray.

"Yes?"-he answered.-"Ray! My mom is in Junk 'n stuff in the back and she found the elevator! She'll find the Man cave! She's about to push the button! Stop her!"-Ally yelled.-"Okay!"-Ray hung up and ran to Molly.-"Miss.! I'm so sorry but you can't go there."-Ray said politely.-"Oh. I'm looking for my daughter Ally, she's working here. Are you, her boss?"-"Yes, I'm Ray. Ray Manchester."-he shook her hand and winked.-"Molly, nice to meet you."-she smiled.

The others were still in the Man cave looking at the computer.-"Is he literally flirting with my mom?"-Ally said disgusted a little.-"Yes."-Henry said.-"Oh my God, I can't watch this."-Ally covered her eyes.

"Please, Mrs. Roberts, come to the front with me and I'll call Ally."-Ray said in a little flirty voice.-"You can call me Molly."-Molly smiled.-"Sure!"-he smiled.

"Okay I'm done, let's go up there!"-Ally took her phone and they walked in the elevator.-"You think he won't flirt with mom anymore?"-Piper asked Henry.-"I hope so."-Henry sighed.-"Wait, he likes your mom!?"-Ally asked surprised.-"Yes, he does."-Jasper smiled and pressed the button.-"Oh my..."-Ally sighed. 

They got up in Junk 'n stuff and walked to the front.-"Mom? What are you doing here?"-"Oh hey sweetie! I was just passing and decided to come here to see where are you working. Hi Henry!"-"Hi."-Henry smiled.-"Okay... Mom, these are my other two friends, Jasper and Piper and you already met Ray."-"Nice to meet you guys!"-Molly smiled and shook Piper and Jasper's hands.

"Do you need anything?"-Ally asked.-"No, not really. When are you coming home?"-"For lunch."-"Okay, see you at home. Bye guys!"-Molly waved and walked out.-"Bye Molly!"-Ray smiled and tuned to the others.-"What?"-he asked.

Ally sighed and rolled her eyes, Henry and Jasper laughed a little.-"What is your thing with other's moms?"-Piper asked.-"Nothing! Ally, is your mom married?"-"Dude! Stop or Henry will lose his sidekick."-Ally yelled.-"Teammate, Ally. We're a team."-Henry said.-"Yeah. Sorry."-Ally laughed a little.-"Okay, I'll stop."-Ray rolled his eyes.

***

"Your boss is very nice."-Molly said to Ally after they finished lunch. Ally looked at her with a confused look.-"What? He is."-she said. Ally was still looking at her confused.-"How old is he?"-"I'm not sure."-Ally said.

They were talking about random things. How's Ally at school, work, if her mom knows anything about the shift for what she has been waiting for a while. Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was Lilly. Ally opened the door and Lilly immediately jumped in a hug.

"Thank you for watching her, Ally. Are you sure she won't cause any problems at your sleepover?"-Claudia asked.-"Yeah of course. She'll play with her toys, watch TV or she'll be with us. It's really not a problem."-Ally smiled.-"Okay. Lilly, see you tomorrow."-Claudia hugged her and kissed her forehead and then hugged Ally.-"Bye!"-Ally closed the door.

"What do you want to do?"-Ally asked Lilly.-"When is everyone coming? When the party starts?"-"Nobody is coming till 7 o'clock."-Ally said and they walked to the living room.-"Hi auntie! What's the time, Ally?"-she sat on the couch.-"It's 5:20."-Ally looked at her phone and Lilly sighed.-"Wanna help me prepare everything?"-Ally asked.-"Yes!"-Lilly yelled.-"We'll be in my room. If anyone comes just call us down."-Ally said and they walked up the stairs.-"Okay."-Molly said.

Lilly and Ally were having fun preparing everything, but then they heard someone at the door. They ran down and opened the door. Henry and Piper were there.-"Hey guys! Come in."-Ally smiled and they walked in.

"Hi Henry!"-Lilly smiled.-"Hi!"-Henry smiled back.-"This is your cousin? She's so sweet."-Piper looked at Lilly and waved to her.-"Yeah, guys can leave your stuff up in my room."-Ally said and they walked up to her room to leave their stuff and got back down. They walked to the living room and sat down.

"Hi guys!"-Molly came down ready to leave for work.-"Ally, I'm leaving. You guys have fun and don't do something stupid please."-Molly said and then someone knocked.-"That's probably Jasper."-Ally said and Molly opened the door.-"Hi!"-Jasper smiled.-"Hey Jasper, come in. Ally and the others are in the living room."-Molly said.-"Okay."-Jasper walked in the living room.-"As I was saying Ally, don't do something stupid. I have no idea when I'm coming home so you guys have fun. Bye!"-Molly said and left.-"Goodbye!"-everyone yelled.

"So what's the plan?"-Henry asked.-"I don't know, we can be in my room a bit, then when Lilly falls asleep we can watch the movie."-Ally said, then they heard a very loud thunder and Ally winced.-"You weren't lying when you said that you're scared of thunder storms."-Henry said.-"Yeah."-Ally mumbled and looked down.-"I'll be here and play with my toys."-Lilly said.-"Okay, we'll be up there if you need anything. Let's go guys. Let's have some fun!"-Ally said and they walked up the stairs to her room.

"That's your cousin?"-Jasper said as he closed the door.-"Yes."-Ally said and they sat on the floor in a circle.-"She doesn't look like you at all."-Jasper said.-"Yeah, because I look the same as my dad."-Ally said quietly.-"Can we see a picture of him if you have any?"-Jasper asked.-"Yeah I have one."-Ally stood up and walked to her bed.

She took a little black box from under it and put it on the desk. She took a little key from the jewelry box and unlocked the lock. She opened it and took out a picture and sat back down to the others.

"Here this is him. This is the only picture I have."-she handled the picture to them. The saw a tall, thin man with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. His face looked like a psychopath's and his look was full of hate. He was wearing black pants, a black shirt and a dirty white gown.

"That's him?"-Piper asked.-"Yes."-Ally said quietly.-"He looks scary."-Jasper said and gave her back the picture. She put it back in the box and put it back under the bed.-"So it's official that he died?"-Jasper asked when Ally sat back down.-"Yes Jasper, he died in front of my eyes!"-Ally said.

"Okay, let's not talk about Ally's past, why don't you show us your powers."-Piper smiled.-"Okay."-Ally said and locked the door with her powers.-"Woah!"-Jasper said surprised looking at the door.-"What else can you do with your powers?"-Piper asked.-"Can you like, lift up people!?"-Jasper asked excited.-"Yes I can, but be quiet I don't want Lilly to find out. Nobody knows except you and Ray."-Ally said.-"Okay. Can you lift me up?"-Piper asked.-"Okay. Sit right opposite me."-Ally said and Piper sat opposite her.

"You ready?"-Ally asked.-"Yes!"-Piper said. Ally focused on Piper and reached her hand out a little. Then a few seconds later she lifted her up and Piper was levitating above the floor. Henry and Jasper looked at each other and gasped. Piper was laughing and looking around herself.

"Is this real!?"-Henry was looking at Ally surprised. Ally nodded and smiled.-"Okay, stay still, I'll put you down."-Ally said and carefully put her back down.-"Woah this was so cool!"-Piper sat back on her place.-"Can you like lift all four of us at the same time?"-Henry asked.-"I don't know, I can try."-Ally nodded.-"Stay in the circle and let's hold hands, it'll be easier."-Ally said. 

Everybody reached out their hands. Ally held Henry and Jasper's hand and so did Piper because she was sitting opposite Ally.-"Ready?"-Ally looked at them and they nodded. She closed her eyes and focused on all of them. After a few seconds they were all levitating above the floor.

"Ally, you did it!"-Henry smiled.-"This is so cool!"-Jasper said.-"Yeah!"-Piper laughed. Ally was still keeping her eyes closed but she smiled.-"Guys stay still so I can put us back down. I don't want to drop you."-she said and slowly put them down.

They let go their hands and Ally opened her eyes.-"Your powers are so cool. You are very powerful."-Piper said.-"Yeah, I'm not that powerful because my dad's experiments left a lot of damage on the part of my brain where is the center of my powers."-Ally rolled her eyes.-"I think you are powerful enough for crime fighting."-Henry winked and they all laughed.

They were taking a lot of silly selfies and pictures and talking. Then they heard Lilly knocking on the door. Piper stood up and unlocked it and Lilly walked in and sat between Ally and Jasper.-"What's up, Lilly?"-Henry asked.-"Ally, I'm tired."-she said in a sleepy voice.-"You want to go to sleep?"-Ally asked and Lilly nodded.-"I'll put you sleep. You guys go down there and prepare the movie and popcorn I'll be down in a minute."-Ally said and they all walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 461 39
Ever wondered what it would be like to be the daughter of one of the greatest super villains in Swellview? Well that just so happens to be me. My nam...
77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
89.5K 1.2K 24
[DISCONTINUED...I GUESS] [CRINGE!I WARN YOU!READ AT UR OWN RISK!] [rewrite version is available check ma profile] Y/N Manchester was Ray's daughter,S...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...