Addicted but Scenarios instea...

By thisislitzy

If you find this by any chance in the wild without reading the original one, I suggest you take a read of my... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙
Behind The Scene: Astra & Corazon
Behind the Scenes II: Y/N's Message
𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊: 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊
NPC's Thoughts about Y/N
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖓: 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊
𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕶𝖆𝖟𝖚𝖍𝖆: 𝕬 𝕱𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙
Stargazing and a Wish
𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕺𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖍𝖎: 𝕯𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖒𝖊, 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
Addicted is going to reach 100th chapter so...
If M/N and his gang were doing the food delivery event
If M/N were to meet typical stereotype Female Y/N
It's the conclusion and idk how to give a title on this
Series I: The Starter of all Misery
Series 1: The vote has decided, so with our life
Series 1: Returning Back to the Game...
Headcanons: Male Edition up until 2.3
𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖆 𝖝 𝕸/𝕹: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Characters if they Play Windtrace
God of Dust's Destiny

𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆 𝖝 𝕸/𝕹: 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖆 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊

5.2K 134 272
By thisislitzy

Warning: NSFW if that is not obvious. Inspired from a comment in a certain Thoma playlist made by kodzureiii but in all honesty what the fuck I write.

POV: Thoma challenged to a food game but it definitely took a turn.

______________________________________________

"Does Ayaka needed something from me?" M/N wondered as he looked at the letter that Tohma had written for him. As Paimon read out for him saying that the letter specifically told him to go to the Komore Teahouse alone. He entered the Komore Teahouse and was surprised to see that even Toroumarou isn't here either.

He went to the usual place and saw Thoma was waiting for him with his face lit up with... licorice on the table. He was pretty sure there's no licorice in Inazuma so the only way he could acquire such thing is either made himself or he bought it from the International Trade. Also the licorice is not black or red... strangely it's purple. "Thoma, what's this?" M/N asked while sitting down in front of him as he smiled in response.

"Nothing really. I just want to play a game with you and spend time with you. Oh wait, if you ask what this in front of you, it's like licorice except it's not as bitter as like the usual one. Basically, altered to my own taste." He said as M/N stared at the licorice in doubt.

"And this game... It isn't what I think, right?" He asked but Thoma just gave him confused rather than the smile when he usually do when he planned to tease M/N. Meaning it was really pure game.

"Hmm... What exactly think with a game that has to do with licorice?" He asked as he took one of them and ate it in one go.

"Never mind... Anyways, how the game goes?" M/N asked as he felt heat was on his cheeks while Thoma was interested in this game since he looked so embarrassed when talking about it.

"But I want to know. My game is just simple, who could finished the bag of licorice first wins. Please tell me what yours. After all, someone like you must have more creative idea." Thoma said as he pulled out a huge bag of licorice. M/N fell into silence, not sure if he wanted to play this game or his game that he originally thought but it best if he avoid getting terrible stomachache.

He cleared his throat before he took a piece of licorice. "Mine... is different. It's still two person game. Each take the end of licorice and the first one to bite and look away from the person, lose. As a signal when to start, I will use my fingers to count down from 3 to 1." He explained as Thoma became even more intrigued by it.

"If we ended up tie, we have to continue the game right?" He asked as M/N slowly nodded, having a really bad feeling about this. "Let's play then." Thoma said as he let out a sigh. Knowing his competitiveness, it probably not going to end easily and he also hated the thought of losing.

"Only for 3 times because I don't want it to drag out or get a stomachache." M/N warned as Thoma smiled widely.

"Understandable, having too much candies can never be good for you. After we play this game, I want to take you to a festival. Is that alright for you?" He asked as M/N thought for awhile before nodding.

"Sure, I see no harm." He answered before he put the licorice in his mouth before Thoma took the other end of the licorice. He looked at your fingers slowly counting down before it reached one. Thoma began to eat a part of it as he studied M/N's face while he get dangerously get close to his lips.

He clearly didn't think this through and before he realized, their lips met with each other which make Thoma's face red which made him to bite it off and looked away from M/N and looked away. If tie meaning, that they'll have to kiss each other and Thoma had to somewhat overwhelm you if he wanted to win this game.

"Flustered now, aren't we?" M/N asked as his face turned redder than his jacket before he turned to you with embarrassed yet determination looked.

"I-I won't lose next time." He stuttered before he took another licorice before M/N looked at him smugly before taking the end of the licorice. As soon as it started, Thoma began to bite leaning towards M/N, hoping that he get flustered but no, he didn't he proceed to go closer to him. It was really dangerous for Thoma. Looking how M/N's eyes glistening, somewhat a hint of lust or love was on his eyes.

Without him realizing, M/N was already pecking his lips which made Thoma opened his mouth out of surprise before M/N advancing and slid his tongue in Thoma's mouth. Thoma began to be stiff but slowly melted to his sweet kisses and shut his eyes as his hand run through his hair at the base of his neck.

He deepens the kiss between them, the taste of hint apple cider and his version of licorice intermingles. His other hand run down to M/N's sides, his fingers ghosting over his waist and hips. M/N pulled away from the kiss for a brief moment before Thoma began to realize what he has done to you.

"Uhh... I'm sorry, how-" He was about to pull away before M/N wrapped his hand on his neck. It definitely surprised Tohma but this feel like he was taking advantage of you.

"Let's forget about that game and play this one instead." The voice sounded so sweet to his ears before M/N pulled him into another kiss. Thoma began to lose almost of all of his rationality and kissed him back but this time, hungrily devouring him. Trailing to the corner of his mouth, across his cheek, his jawline before pulling him to his lap.

Thankfully for him, M/N was wearing a kimono so it was easy for him to take it off from him. He began to play with his nipples before earning a whimper from M/N, making him lean his head back before Thoma move his kisses across your neck and the hollow of your throat. His other hand that was occupying his waist began to slide down to his underwear before removing it slowly.

When Thoma took a glance of how M/N looked and just to get his breath taken away by his beauty, with his eyes shut, his hair being a mess. It was a shame that he isn't his attendant to see this often. He looked at his pretty cock before he changed the position.

He made M/N laid down on the floor before he making him spreading his legs. "How pretty..." He noticed how his cock was dripping from pre-cum and how desperate his hole for him. "Such a needy little boy." M/N just glared at him, clearly disappointed.

"It isn't fair if I'm the only one that is naked... Take off yours too..." He said before Thoma chuckled before taking everything that he has on him off. Throwing it somewhere who knows where.

As soon as he finished stripping off, M/N wrapped his arms around his neck and dragged him closer to him. He just wanted this to continue. Continue until he's finished. He pressed a kiss on Thoma's cheek messily as Thoma chuckled indulgently.

"So needy. Want me to touch you here?" He brushed his hand against his cock which earned him another whimper while M/N trembled. "Or do you want me to touch you here?" He wiggled a finger inside him, making him cling to him even more tightly.

"There..." M/N could only voice that with a face asking him to just make a mess of him. After all, from what he had heard from certain someone, M/N could last 25 or probably more than that. He wanted to test if it was true.

"Say the word and I do it." He said, his voice turned husky as M/N just looking at him with desperation look on his eyes.

"Please fuck me... Make a mess out of me, Daddy." M/N begged which surprised Thoma to hear the additional word that he uttered before smirking.

"Good boy." He praised you as he inserted another his fingers. His fingers was long, they were enough to reach his prostate which make him moan really loud when it hit it. He thrusted the fingers inside him more to see him quiver, moaning and having his back arched. Everything about him was beautiful.

He inserted another fingers inside him just to make sure it was loosen up before he putting it inside him. After few thrusting inside him, you were moaning out loud. "I-" He didn't even managed to say it but the moment Thoma thrusted his fingers against his prostate, he already reached his orgasm and cum followed with a moan.

"You already cum. So early." Thoma pulled out his fingers before he licked the cum that was on his stomach which make M/N shivered.

"I can go on..." M/N said as his eyes looked at Thoma as he put on a smirk.

"Let's see how long you last." He rubbed his cock on his hole before slowly inserting it. Making him quivering as he held on him tightly. M/N was feeling full just with his cock inside him. It was painful but at the same time pleasure. He could feel every ridge, every vein, every bump of his shaft. "Well, can I move?" He asked as M/N nodded.

He was ready for this anyway or so he thought. Thoma dragged almost the entire length of his cock out before slamming it back into him in one savage thrust and was spearing it back to him again and again. His pace were brutal to him. His eyes rolled the back of his head with his leg wrapped around Thoma's hips.

His back was arched every time he thrusted into him, moaning out so loudly, forgetting that they were at a teahouse. Thoma, however, was entranced by his walls fluttering around him, trying to suck him in further and deeper, so tight. At this point, M/N had cum in between of the monstrous thrust of his.

The feel of Thoma inside him was absolutely dizzying, so much, so full that he couldn't think anymore. His cock battered against a certain place in his channel, a textured wall – and before he know it, everything was going dizzy and black and white like exploding fireworks, his inner walls getting so tight around Thoma as he cum once again.

It was overloading for him. Thoma found M/N really adorable, creaming all over himself - the gush of his arousal around him, the dreamy cast on his eyes, the fact that he was drooling against his palm. He increased the speed of his thrusts, chasing his own release, knowing that this place soon be filled with workers.

He groaned as his hand cling on his thigh, suddenly pressing it so hard that M/N think he'll break his bone. "Be a good boy for Daddy. You're gonna take it all, alright?" In between of the labored breaths, ragged pumps, his cock twitching as he managed to pull out the last moment and his release spilled all over on his thighs, luridly glistening wet.

Thoma admired the mess he did on M/N. He find it a little unfair that the others could make this happen on him if they want to. Did he pass out in the middle of it? He was aware how rough he went on him but he saw M/N opened his eyes before smirking.

"Such a monster...." M/N chuckled before he looked directly at Thoma. "I'll do it again."

Thoma smiled as he run his fingers to M/N's hair on him. "You said I'm the monster, you also the monster as well. Let's do it somewhere much more... private." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 0 6
A collection of Kaveh/Alhaitham smut fics along a loose timeline (can be read individually) 1) Sounding - Alhaitham/Kaveh 2) Cock cage + cockwarming...
16.4K 431 33
Fanfiction love story!! Genshin Impact. LOADS OF FLUFF AND IDK ABOUT THE WHOLE 'SMUT' =P
7.2K 120 19
🤯 This is my first book ever that im publishing and idrk and im doing tbh so please send help! Any feedback and suggestions would be really helpful...
5.2K 150 31
This Story Was Requested By @-Angelism