Behind the Scenes II: Y/N's Message

When you were resting on Musk Reef without knowing there's certain someone was there also stranded on the island, this happen.

"Aether!" Paimon appeared in front of Aether's face with a cheeky smile on her face. He was used to Paimon suddenly appearing in front of his face given that he had been stuck with her for 2 months.

"What is it, Paimon?" Aether asked as he continued cooking food for the victims that was affected.

"Firstly, look! Y/N lend Paimon money so that Paimon can buy this." Paimon showed off her Kamera to Aether as he looked at it curiously. Paimon showed how it work before she took a picture of the food that Aether was cooking which turn out really well.

"That is like Y/N's phone but more... bulky." Paimon shook her head.

"This thing is nothing compared to Y/N's phone. Did you know that Y/N can find almost everything just by one touch? Literally, just now, he used it to find the contents in Leonard's book that saved us a lot of time!" Paimon said as he raised his eyebrows.

This made him wondered if you could find his sister using that but then again, knowing you, you would already done it in the first place and he would be reuniting with his sister by now. He sighed but he trusted your judgement since he saw how much effort you put on to find his sister and for sticking to his side for such a long time.

"Ah! Paimon almost forgot!" Paimon exclaimed while Aether put out the fire and began to prepare food for the victim.

"And what did you forget?" He asked.

"Y/N said that the next time he sees you which will be tomorrow, he'll give it properly but for now he'll send through Paimon." She kissed his cheeks before Aether's blushed. Now he just replaced Paimon into you that was kissing his cheeks just now. Paimon took a picture of Aether before snickering at the picture she just taken.

"Paimon definitely gonna show this to Y/N." She disappeared before Aether wondered why the sudden forward actions from you. Knowing you, you were rather hesitant do things like to him and he doesn't know why but this sudden thing just made him crazy. Crazily in love with you.

He really wished he could have you for himself but he can't afford his angel to be sad so he would just go whatever you want. He definitely can't wait to see you again.