𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕶𝖆𝖟𝖚𝖍𝖆: 𝕬 𝕱𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

Warning: If you couldn't tell by the fonts already, it meant, NSFW ahead.

POV: Before leaving the Crux Fleet to head to... wherever, M/N thought why not give Kazuha a present. Tbh, there's actually no plot at all, just them fuck, pure horniness coming from me when I write this so totally out of character. I need to pray for atonement of my sins after this. 

A/N: Funny how I write this after Fowl x Tartaglia fic. I regret mentioning that- I am in pain. Curious about that, here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/31735963

Kazuha woke up, was least expecting this. He was unclothed, and his hands were tied together. The air around him felt quite ominous and cold that it tickles his chests, causing him to shiver and gasp but it wasn't really unpleasant for him, rather it sent some thrills through his whole body. He was absolutely surprised that he would wake up being greeted with a soft velvety blindfold, wrapping around his eyes.

Though, he did not need his visions to know who was the culprit. He could smell M/N who had a scent of flowers which strangely now he has the scent of mixed Qingxin and Cecilia. He felt his hand trailed on his chest and soft nibbles at the lobes of his ear.

"Did you have a nice sleep, kitten?" The silvery voice of his greeted him which wasn't expected of you to call him that though it's not like he dislike it one bit. "I thought before I leave, I should give a surprise." He was amused nonetheless by M/N's actions since this is really out of character for him to do to him.

"Quite a unique surprise... I wasn't expecting you to do this to me. So what are you going to do to me exactly?" He asked as he could feel M/N caressing his cheek before he felt his thumb on his lips, while there's another hand slowly trailing from his chest to his lower part.

"Depending on how you want it to be done, of course. I can just fuck you here with my tongue, fingers or my cock. Going rough on you till you scream my name while drenching into yourself into your own cum, going slow on you to the point where you would be begging for my cock. However you want, kitten." Just hearing him talked like that, made his imaginations ran wild on just what he could do to him.

Strangely enough, that imagination triggered his senses to start to flaring up, sending his nerves on fires after he said. The strange excitement feelings dominated him, making his previous excitement even more stronger and the heat started to pool in his lower abdomen. It was too strange for him to feel so suddenly. "Did you feed me something, M/N?" Kazuha questioned before he started to breathe heavily. He wanted something to be put inside his hole. his body was aching for some touches, and he felt really, really hot.

This has to be the works of aphrodisiac drugs but his tongue does not taste anything sweet if he had to be honest. It was rather bitter, needing someone's tongue to give him some sort of the taste of sweetness.

"I didn't give you anything." M/N answered truthfully but it doesn't really matter to Kazuha now. He lost his rationality before he the blindfold that was previously on his eyes being blown away and he could see that M/N was half naked. Kazuha was even more turned on at the sight of his slender body and he could see a huge outline on his pants. Kazuha began to pull in for a messy and rough kiss while M/N responded to it easily. His tongue slipped into Kazuha's wet cavern while Kazuha crawled on top of his lap before grinding to gain some sort of friction.

The kiss broke as he saw that devilish smirk on M/N's face. "Aren't you eager, kitten?" M/N asked before Kazuha just nodded. He was craving his touches, something that really was rougher and he know that M/N noticed his desperation.

"Since this is your present, I'll comply to your wishes." M/N began to kiss Kazuha's neck which earned a moan from his pretty mouth while M/N's right hand was sliding down to grab the plush ass which make him moan even louder.