Characters if they Play Windtrace

A/N: I've been playing too much Windtrace and I could say that I can even imagine the characters playing. Also gonna include M/N, Paimon, Aether, and Lumine. Hope you enjoy it!

M/N:

- Very good at being a rebel and hunter.

- There's no map he couldn't dominate.

- Literally can do it without wearing a disguise and hunt people within a minute.

- This was due to him knowing every single hiding spot that the Hunter least checked and he just know the placement of the items on the map.

- But he dislikes taking it too seriously and playing it in his way.

- As a rebel, he will be behind the Hunter either wearing a disguise or not.

- Though, sometimes he would mess up and get caught by the hunter the moment they turned around or got stuck somewhere in the map which eventually let them get caught.

- As a hunter, he will stare at the rebel, waiting for them to run and chase them around for a moment before pressing E.

- Sometimes he will do negotiations with the Hunter, to let him walk around with the Hunter as buddies before catching him.

- Dude also loves playing catch with the Hunter and managed to slip away every single time.

- Despise it when Hunter started to use Imprisoning Curse on him because he couldn't mess with the Hunter anymore.

- Willing to give out free victories since he had won too much in the game.

- He is also willing to take the game seriously if that's what people wanted.

- Can be very chatty if people are responding to the poor lad.

- Probably the most enjoyable people to be around.

Aether:

- If anything, he's good as a rebel and a hunter.

- The forest in Mondstadt is his specialty.

- The only reason for his participation was because of the rewards.

- He tends to hide at the most obvious spot but the hunter tends to miss this obvious spot.

- He can catch all of the rebels just by having Insight no matter how fast they run or try to juke him.

- Though some juking techniques worked on him.

- He can hide quite well with disguise and sometimes managed to get away with favor in his hand.

- Though there is a fair share of losses since he made a few mistakes like running towards the Hunter when Insight favor was on, losing to Rebel because of the times.

- Generally, quite a quiet person and never chat with the Rebels or the Hunter unless he was greeted by the Rebel or Hunter.

Paimon:

- Paimon can't use her cheat codes like disappearing and then reappearing.