𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖆 𝖝 𝕸/𝕹: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Warning: Smut up ahead people because I need more Mona content and uhh... I was drunk when I write this. No like literally- I only touched up a few things and god is going to see my face again when I pray to him. I regret writing this but I just don't want to delete all the hard work.

POV: M/N was forced to dress and be Mona's maid cat boy because he lost his bet but y'know where this goes :)

________________________________________________________

"Alright, I've worn what you want is this enough?" He asked the astrologist but of course, she had other plans now on how cute he looked on it. Of course, M/N noticed the mischievous plan that Mona had for him through her aura.

"Of course, it's not enough. The loser has to listen to the winner for a day, that was the bet wasn't it?" M/N let out a sigh, knowing exactly what she wanted but he didn't like the idea. "You know what I want, don't pretend." She said as he bit his lips and could feel all of his soul left.

"Please... Can't it just be an hour? I can't handle this for too long, Mistress." He just hoped that she didn't ask for more than he could already do. Mona was amused by the sight of him being embarrassed to death instead of his usual face that would brim with that cheeky smile or just pure unbothered look. This is an unusual sight really for the usual calm man, making her tempted to ruin him even more. What's even more, the fact he called her Mistress even though she didn't ask for it.

M/N, however, was stiffed because he had to wear this whole get-up only to miss a tail, making it hard for him to even be composed in the first place. Sure, it's weird enough he had this stuff lying around but he never thought to be used under these circumstances. He knows how red his face probably looked like right now and he wants this to end as soon as he could. "And why can't you go on so long?" She questioned, amused at how he looked like he's on edge.

"Because..." He was unable to say another word as he looked directly at Mona, didn't break eye contact with her since he hoped that she got that he was embarrassed enough to be in this outfit. Mona, however, was trying to resist the urge of trying to rail him because she wasn't expecting him to look so cute in it with that embarrassed look on his face.

The moment Mona had thought about it, he felt the lust that had circulated in her aura. "...Are you into this kind of thing, Mona?" He questioned her, with eyes also meeting the lust that she also harbored. Mona immediately began to fluster the moment he mentioned it.

"I-I was getting back at you for tricking me that time at the Teapot." She answered, still quite flustered when she noticed the looks he had been giving her. He began to approach her as she took a step behind and unexpectedly trip and fall while dragging M/N out of instinct.

She felt something firm grabbing her hands as she opened her eyes to see M/N was on top of her, holding on to her wrists may be trying to stop himself from falling while his thigh was in between her legs. If it were to be an inch closer, his thigh would be touching her. "Are you okay?" M/N asked, did not even move from his position but there's clear worry on his face.

Honestly, she finds it cute like a cat to the point she couldn't contain her smile. "Yes, I'm fine. No need to worry and you can get off me." She stated as M/N stared at her for a moment before he gave her a sinister smile.

"No." He retorted which cause Mona to immediately frown. "I'm holding on to you like this until you free me from this getup because no way in hell I go out and run errands with you in this." He stated as she grumbled, didn't want to give in to him and want to have at least one thing to blackmail him.