The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

Bởi Polish445

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... Xem Thêm

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 51

443 22 0
Bởi Polish445

A small reminder.

Yoongi's powers –  Mimicking others Powers and Energy Absorption [he can absorb energy and can also transfer it from one person to the next].

Jin's Powers – Darkness Manipulation and Force Field Projection [so like protection barriers and shields]

Hoseok's Powers: Phasing and Teleportation.

~~~~~~~

"Crepuscular Barrier!"

Unexpectedly, it all stopped. The noise, the crashing, the destruction, the turmoil and disturbance, it all stopped.

Yoongi felt his entire body aching, there were scratches on his face, shattered pieces of glass were embedded into his back, his legs were weak and wobbly. With only a little ounce of energy left in his body, he saw Rosé's worried face, trying to say something but he couldn't hear her. She mouthed words but nothing seemed to come out, then out of desperation, she flipped him on his back as he groaned in pain. He felt her healing energy behind him and realized she was trying to alleviate his wounds.

He looked around, his neck cramping, and noticed they were no longer on the floors of the third building in the Royal Castle. Instead, they all floated in the sky. The moon was so big he thought he could touch it with his own hands, the light shined brightly and he could no longer see that giant ball of dark magic. He looked down and wondered how he wasn't falling 50 feet towards the ground. It felt like he was floating, he could see the gardens and small man-made lakes, he realized he was trapped in some type of transparent barrier.

He calmed down when he saw the face of their leader.

Namjoon ran over to him and immediately bent down to his level. He spoke words that were barely audible to Yoongi. All the man could do was wince and groan in pain.

Namjoon also seemed pretty injured but Rosé has already healed most of his major wounds. His clothes were tethered by the edges and his face was covered in dust due to the huge explosion.

"What... What's happening?" Yoongi managed to murmur.

As Rosé continued to heal him, he felt his hearing coming back. He no longer felt the pain in his back and could freely move his body without wincing.

He stood up and looked around to observe the place. "There there," Namjoon muttered, helping him up.

Feeling like the world was finally coming back to him, Yoongi gained back his senses.

They were flying on a giant glass-like barrier. The barrier surrounded them in a rectangular form, they were completely enclosed in it as they hovered through the air. All of the students were present, not just Bangtan, not just The Silence, everyone was there. The B class students, teachers and so on. They all had worried looks on their faces as they analyzed the whole scene. They whispered and cried silent tears, wondering what was going on.

In the middle of it all sat Jin. He was on his knees, his head hung low but his hands raised into the air. Weird holographic waves of energy surged through his body and out his hands, providing energy to the barrier that saved them all.

"Wait... He's going to kill himself if he keeps up at it!" Yoongi screamed, ready to advance towards his Hyung and stop him from using so much of his power.

Before he could do so, Namjoon and Hoseok grabbed his arms and forcefully pushed him back.

"Don't try it! We're levitating 100 feet above ground level, if you stop him now we all die." Namjoon tried to explain.

Yoongi gazed around the translucent barrier and looked at everyone present. "Jin came after you and noticed the dark energy orb. He immediately used his force field projection to enclose everyone in small separate barrier spheres. He managed to combine them to create this huge rectangular one, he had the hardest time saving you so don't ruin this. He'll be fine, just trust him." Namjoon tried rationalizing.

Yoongi shrugged the two off harshly before looking back at them. "What the hell was that magic!? Who did that?!" He yelled, grabbing attention from everyone else in the silent room– if you could even call it that.

"We're not sure,"

The voice came behind the three men. They turned around to see Sir Kim, Jin's father, striding towards them with heavy steps. "That was a very dark and very powerful energy orb. It managed to hit the third building of the Palace. None of the other buildings was harmed. Thankfully, my son managed to save everyone in time. The teachers are trying their best to find some form of contact with the King and Queen, they are also doing a headcount in case someone was missed. They probably heard of the explosion, but I'm sure the attackers would have had some plan to make sure no one else would suspect it. I mean they managed to attack the most safeguarded place in all of Majestia, they must have plotted this for months."

Yoongi calmed down, looking at his adoptive father talking. Sir Kim gave him a stern look, his cheekbones and slanted eyes intimidating. "What about Jin? Why can't he just lower us down?" Momo asked, her pyjamas ruined and dirt covering her face.

"I'm not sure," replied Sir Kim, "Jin enclosed himself in some sort of energy field, he's no longer present in the conscious world. It took a lot of his power to first, individually put us all in protective spheres, and then combine them all to form this huge projection. To gain that type of concentration in such a short amount of time, he's tapped into the subconscious, he can't hear us nor see us. His powers are on autopilot, they're moving on their own as a form of survival since Jin's physical body couldn't keep up."

"He's fallen in a state of syncope, meaning he's lost consciousness due to loss of blood flow to his brain. The spell he pulled off took too much stamina from his body that it can't function properly. Which is why his magical flow and abilities took control. They are on autopilot mode, instead of blood flow keeping him conscious, now his magic is working to keep him alive. It's a reflex our magical bodies often take in the state of desperation and need for survival."

"And if we interrupt his state of syncope?" Irene asked hesitantly.

"You can't. Either he wakes up on his own or he loses the energy that's keeping him alive right now. We can't do anything to help, it's all up to him." Sir Kim explained, the scene reminding him of moments when people in battle would fall in this state and faint. It was a blurred memory, but still vivid enough to stay in his recollection.

"How about Hoseok transports to the ground? Or near the royal guard's military bases? He can inform them of the unknown enemy." One of the nurses spoke, but Miss Zina immediately cut her off.

"That would be foolish." Her slow, deep and breathy voice spoke, "He would be alone and I'm sure the enemy must have smarter strategies than to let such a small inconsistently occur. It would be a dangerous risk, we must not take it. And the child can't teleport more than 12 people. I think we would kill him if we ask him to teleport us all together. We must think of something better." She spoke slowly.

Miss Zina was one of the nursery teachers for Majestic Academy. She worked in Building J and C for little kids and nursery students. She had long shadow grey hair that reached her ankles and flowed down her body, her skin was a pale white that contrasted with her pitch-black irises. She wore a black nightgown that covered her frame and tied it at the back with a bow. For someone who wore such scarce shades, it was a shocker she worked with kids.

"I think it's best if we find a way to waken Jin's mental state. Any other plan would be far too dangerous since we don't know who exactly attacked us and what they are capable of."

Miss Zina's twin sister, Clio stepped out from the shadows. Unlike her sister, she had creamy blonde hair that was short and reached her shoulders in wavy strands. She had wider shoulders and her eyes were soft and calm unlike Zina's intimating and cat ones. She had milky white skin and golden eyes that matched her robe. She walked ahead and nodded her head at her twin sister before taking a look around the area.

"Where is the psychic?"

The question made Bangtan and Silence panic. They looked around, their eyes wide and desperate. Where was Wendy? Had Jin not saved her? Was she okay? Where was she?

"We never saw after she left through the passageways..." Jisoo mumbled, shivering under the cold air of the night.

"What do you mean?" Professor Du said, coming towards the crowd. "Where did she go? Students aren't allowed outside of bed after ten." She reproached.

Irene cursed under her breath, scolding herself for being so irresponsible. After keeping so many secrets from Professor Du and having to handle all these things together she had forgotten just how important some of these rules were. She had gotten too comfortable with breaking them, and she criticized herself for being so reckless.

"She went through some of the hidden passageways to get to the kitchen. I-i should've made sure nothing like this should have taken place. I don't know what h–happened–"

"The hidden passageways?" Professor Du asked, "You mean the underground tunnels?" She recalled, remembering times when she and her sister had used the underground tunnels to escape from the Palace and head to the mainland in Amalthea.

"Y-yes, they usually take 15 minutes on foot to go in and out and by the time the attack had happened 30 minutes must have already passed by," Irene spoke, realising the dread that prevailed with each word she spoke.

"Since the building was destroyed that means," Yoongi started, "She must not have made it out in time."

"But that's impossible!" Jennie exclaimed, her hair dishevelled and the same dread in her eyes, "She was still near the building, Jin should have saved her!"

"Unless something else happened."  Professor Du spoke, her eyes tired as she rubbed her forehead in distress. "She was most likely attacked by the first orb that was sent our way. Jin didn't launch his protection barriers until the second attack. The tunnels are underground and the noise and ruckus could have caused upheaval in those areas. She must still be stuck there." Professor Du deciphered.

The teachers looked around in anguish and Sir Kim ransacked his brain to think of some way to save his son and all his students.

"Without her psychic capabilities, I'm not sure who else would be able to reach out to Jin." He spoke, his voice slowly disappearing out of the lack of self-confidence he had in his capabilities now that he was much older.

"We can save Wendy first! We should find her and heal her before something horrible happens! She can then save Jin too!" Rosé exclaimed, desperate to find Wendy and make sure she was okay.

"If you haven't noticed we can't leave the barrier. It's been moving in the opposite direction of the third building. We have to find a way to wake Jin up with some other method. Then we can find Wendy." Jimin spoke for the first time since they had been trapped in the barrier.

"Until then," Miss Zina spoke up, "I suggest Yoongi use his powers to transport some energy into Jin. He won't last very long." The teacher said, her hands on Jin's shoulder as she checked up on his mental and physical state.

Yoongi immediately moved forward but realized he needed someone's energy to transfer. "I can't transmit my energy or else I won't be able to use my powers. I need someone else to volunteer." He spoke, looking around hopefully.

"I'll do it," Jisoo spoke, her hand in the air.

"I was the least injured since Jin covered for me on the first attack. I think it's fair if my energy is transmitted to him." She said, walking towards Yoongi who stood by the man she was infatuated with.

"Okay. Just give me your hand, you can sit down if you ever feel drowsy. Though I hope we won't reach that point." He explained as she nodded, instantly handing over her right arm as he grabbed a hold of her wrist. He stood behind Jin and used his other hand to cover his eyes.

"I have an idea," Sir Kim spoke to the rest of the student's and teachers.

"There is more than one psychic in the world. Perhaps if it's too dangerous for Hoseok to transport into the Palace maybe he can teleport to the Castlebroxo Building and get Kim Yerim. She fought the last battle and won, her abilities are not to be underestimated. I think she could be of great help." He explained.

"But I've never been to Castlebroxo," Hoseok spoke, "I can't teleport to places I've never been before." He clarified.

"But you've been to Transformers High, and I'm sure they can contact the other school of the happenings in the Royal Castle." Miss Zina spoke up, her deep voice clashing with the sharp ones of Sir Kim.

"Excellent idea. Though it might take some time, as long as Yoongi can provide Jin with strength I'm sure everything will be okay." He said, satisfied with the plan.

"But what if the enemy attacks again?" One of the nurses asked, fear audible in her voice.

"My son's barrier can protect us. It's strong and I've personally helped him master this ability. It's one of his strongest spells I'm sure we'll be fine." Sir Kim spoke, sure of himself.

"Great, then," Professor Du said, "Hoseok if you don't mind. Please inform Headmaster of Transformers High, Jeon Doyun, about our situation here. And tell him we need Kim Yerim of Red Velvet."

At the demanding words of his Headmistress, Hoseok nodded his head and immediately teleported, vanishing into thin air.

Word Count: 2412

Yikes. Any idea where Wendy might be? Also, we still don't know who attacked them, any sentiment on that? Let me know in the comment!

~Hazel

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3K 229 15
[ Next Part Update On 1st July 2024 ] ― a vsoo story in which the richest people of korea BTS V & Miss Korea Kim Jisoo are dating ‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚💌⊹♡ • a...
6.8K 303 33
Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Whoever said money can't solve your problems Must n...
83K 4.6K 18
The Good versus the Evil. The Heroes versus the Villains. The Protagonists versus the Antagonists. What will happen if the sons and daughters of thes...
202K 9.6K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...