The Villain Stepmother

By Specgalz

offline purpose Author. : Huan Ruojun Original Title. : 反派的后娘[七零] Category: Through Rebirth C... More

Chapter 1 Rebirth
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201-202
203-204
205-210
211-215
216-220
221-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
256-260
261-265
266-270
271-275
276-279 End

Chapter 2

1.7K 26 0
By Specgalz

Chapter 2 Mother Nie 

    "What about the children from the city? Bah, you don't have a mother, and you deserve to be beaten if you don't have a mother." Nie Xiaoqiang said, and  thrown a ridge over and hit Xiao Nie Weimin on the head.

    Nie Weimin's mouth was bruised, and even though Nie Xiaoqiang fisted and kicked, he tightly guarded his younger brother, but he let Nie Xiaoqiang to kick him.

    Chen Lina has always been the most uncomfortable child, and she grabbed Nie Xiaoqiang's ear: "Whose children are you?, how can they taught you to beat other?" Children are always afraid of adults, Nie Xiaoqiang As soon as someone was coming up, of course he let go of Nie Weimin and ran away.

    And the stubborn Nie Weimin got up, pulled up the two younger brothers, and ran away like flying kite.

    A woman in her fifties walked over the field in the distance. She watched Nie Weimin ran over, and started poking her fingers when she grabbed him: " don’t run around, I don't have tickets for your shoes? If you run too much and hungry. , Isn’t rice also food? Your father worked hard outside to raise money to support you. You guys are still fighting outside. Who will sew your clothes if you tore your clothes, huh?"

    "Grandma, it was Nie Xiaoqiang who beat me first."

    "Nie" Xiaoqiang’s father is the secretary of the brigade. If your father is also the secretary of the brigade, I will let you beat him.”

    After all, how many years have passed, and Chen Lina basically left Qi Sixiang in her previous life. She can still recognize Seven or eighty-eight people in her village, the people in the neighboring village are different, and she don't know any of them anymore.

    Therefore, she did not recognize this woman.

    However, why does Nie Weimin call her "po", in Qisi's native dialect, "po" means grandma.

    Of course, Chen Lina has also lived in Qi Sixiang for nearly two decades, but she has never heard of Nie Bozhao in Niejiazhuang on the other side of the river.

    In the future, whenever sheask about Nie Bozhao or his family, he will say that they were dead and no one is alive, but since his son is here, it proves that he still has relatives.

    "Oh, this is not the second girl of Teacher Chen's family. Your eldest sister is now at home? I heard that your marriage to Guozhu has also retired. It is difficult to find someone like you , right?" The woman asked with a smile

    Chen Lina responded, because she didn't talk much but because of the face.

    However, she had just met at the riverside, and when she got home, Chen Lina discovered that the woman was sitting at her home again.

    But her mother had washed and stewed the pork head for a long time, and the woman was eating it piece by piece.

    "Sister-in-law, look, my son only took the telegram from the frontier four days ago, three days and three nights of the train, half a day of long-distance bus, he will be in our home tomorrow, your eldest daughter has to prepare now, after all He only has ten days of vacation. He has to spend eight days on the road and two days when he gets home. He has to go after they meets.

    He Lan'er hesitated: "Sister Huang, Lili  doesn’t want to be a nanny. After all, the three children are all boys, so it’s not easy to bring them together. Besides, we don’t even know who your eldest is. I haven’t seen it.  you're so anxious to take people away. I’m afraid it’s not appropriate.”

 "But, your Chen lili used my family’s twenty yuan. Sister He, Now , twenty yuan is not a small amount. A worker’s salary lasts for only ten yuan for a month.” This Huang Dasao refused togave up.

    "what if  we  regret it, and don't want to go?" He Lan'er gritted Her teeth.

    "Then refund the money. You have to refund me twenty yuan."  Huang Dasao's face changed, and the pig's head meat was reluctant to eat.

    "Okay, let's think about it. When the eldest girl comes back, I'll ask her what she wants."

    "It's not okay to just ask, sister-in-law, whose money is not the wind blowing, it is a deposit, something. If you don't achieve it, you have to retreat." With that,  sister Huang got up and left.

    He Lan'er sat sullenly for a long time, slapped her thigh, and said, "It's over, this is over,  Mom don't have twenty yuan to pay back."

    Chen Lina  persuaded by the university to leave. After returning from the provincial capital, she didn’t know anything about the family’s affairs, so she asked, "Mom, what's the matter?"

    "Isn't your sister causing trouble?" He Lan'er was angry and helpless. "The one who came just now is Huang Guilan, the second mother of Niejiazhuang. Didn’t she have an elder son, Boss Nie, who works at an oil base in the border desert? The ex-wife gave birth to three sons and died. No one is taking them now. Leave it in his hometown. Then, he wanted to take the children back, so he thought about finding a babysitter for the children from his hometown, and paid five yuan a month to work as a babysitter for the three children. At that time, your sister was not with Wang Hongbing. After getting divorced, she said that she was willing to go, and asked Huang Guilan to borrow 20 yuan, saying that he borrowed four months' salary in advance. Isn’t that, Huang Guilan came to her, either to pay back the money or go to the frontier. People have to ask for it.?"

    "Where is my sister? Where did she go?" Chen Lina asked.

    My sister wants to be a babysitter, why doesn't she remember?

    "Mom, sister, I'm back." As she said, the voice of a woman in the yard came in.

    He Lan'er was getting angry, and she said, "Hey, isn't this here?"

    "Sister, Mrs. Nie's mother just came and asked you to prepare and go to the frontier as a babysitter. How did you prepare ?" Chen Lina asked.

    "Didn't I say that I let my mother push it? What's the place in the frontier, where there is a lot of wind and sand, there is no water, and there are deserts everywhere, I'm sure I won't go, , mom hasn't you pushed this matter away yet?"

    Sister Chen Lili  said as she walked in. The blue pants were really cool, the navy blue suede coat was dirty, his hair was tightly tied, and his eyes had the boss's dark circles. When she came in, she sat on the edge of the kang. , Panting hard.

    "But didn't you use other people's money? Huang Guilan came asking for money." He Lan'er said.

    Chen Lili fell on the kang with a plop, bit her lip without saying a word, gritted her teeth for a long time, and said: "Mom, I have already spent the money, how can I return it?"

    "Twenty yuan,  girl, your dad's salary is only five yuan a month. That's not a small sum. Tell mom, where did you spend the money?"

    "Wang Hongbing broke his legs because of those little guards. After staying in the hospital for ten days, twenty yuan was spent completely, but fortunately, the legs are connected, and it will not be destroyed." Chen Lili rubbed her belly and asked, "Mom, Do you still have buns at home? I haven't eaten anything for two days."

    "Buns, you still know how to eat buns. We have a fixed ration for one month, and now there are only five catties of fine noodles left. Mom is reluctant to steam the buns, and there are only composite noodles at home, so let’s make up two of them. The  so-called composite noodles are steamed with crushed buckwheat skins and high-grain noodles. It is hard and unpalatable. The stomach is still uncomfortable. It doesn’t matter if you eat it in. It’s called one when you pull it out. In the future, it’s  broken the  chrysanthemum and it hurts all over the floor.

    But now this age itself lacks food and clothing. This composite noodle is an ordinary person can't eat it yet.

    "Then, take it, mom, I'm really hungry. "Chen Lili said, she lay paralyzed on the kang. Obviously, she was exhausted.

    "What's wrong with Wang Hongbing, aren't you both divorced? He fought . Why would you help him?" He Lan'er asked.

    Chen Lili didn't speak, she gritted her teeth and looked at the sky. She looked at the smoky beams for a long time and said, "Their capitalist roaders fight every day and he divorced me because he didn't want to hurt me. Now that he has a broken leg, how can I not take care of him? "

    "Then you can't borrow money randomly. Our family is already in difficulties. If you borrow such a debt again, what do you asked me to pay back?" "He Lan'er was even more angry.

    Chen Lili's husband, Wang Hongbing, had an aunt who ran to Taiwan in 1949 and became a capitalist roader. She was also considered righteous. He divorced Chen Lili at that time, but The Chen family belonged to the stinky nine, and it was not much better in itself.

    Chen Lina recalled the past and found that soon the wave of revolution was about to reach Qi's Sixiang. Then she and her sister would both be criticized.
Then, the yin and yang heads were listed, oh, that kind of suffering,  they almost tortured them to death.

    He gave the eldest girl a stiff black head, He Lan'er broke the other in half, gave Chen Lina half, and gnawed half of it herself. After thinking about it for a long time, she patted her thigh and said, ". Well, it’s only two or three days for Boss Nie to come back. Mom really has no money to repay this debt. No, let’s lock the door and go back to your uncle’s house in Zhang County. Let’s hide the debt first. . What's about it?"

    Chen Lili immediately sat up: "Okay, Mom, let's hide first, I really don't have money to pay the debt."

   "Mom, I'm afraid it's not good. If you owe someone money we can't just hide, if  dad know it, he won't agree." Chen Lina said.

    She remembered that at this time in her last life, He Lan'er did lock the door and took the whole family to the uncle's house in Zhangxian County to walk past relatives. The family stayed in Zhangxian for half a month before returning. They worked together to avoid debts. .

    "Why don't you hide it? Huang Guilan is a famous as a difficult thing in Qi Sixiang. Our family have no money to pay the debts. Wouldn't she swallow our family alive?  kept it secret from your dad,, and when we left,  Just take him go with us." He Lan'er said this, as if Father Chen was a baggage, that  could carry it with her as soon as she take it.

    "How about, boss Nie, he'll come to see you?" Chen Lina said: "It's really impossible. If my sister doesn't want to be a nanny, I will go."

    "You?" He Lan'er and Chen Lili said in unison: "You are a college student, you are still such a young student, what kind of nanny for someone?"

    "I don't agree, you just stay at home for me, and wait for  mother to bring the pig's head to Nie Guozhu, and save your marriage." He Lan'er said.

    Chen Lina didn't answer this, and asked Chen Lili: "Sister, do you think the current situation of the struggle is serious?"

    Does she have to asked about it?

    Ex-husband Wang Hongbing and her were originally a loving couple. They rarely fighting. But the little guard asked them to expose each other. Wang Hongbing refused to expose Chen Lili, so he divorced her and liberated her. But he broke his leg by himself, and just that, the little guards thought he had not received a deep education, and the review was not good enough.

    "There is no revolution in the frontier, and no fighting, sister, if we really want to escape the revolution, I'm afraid we have to go to the frontier." Chen Lina said.

    Being a babysitter is one thing. Oilfields are a pillar industry of the country. In the wave of the Great Revolution, it was considered the least affected place. But Boss Nie was on the oil field, and he was spared the heavy impact of the Great Revolution, which was what Chen Lina liked.

    She felt that no matter how old Nie was, whether the three children were taken, one of them must go to the frontier.

    The frontier is the best way for their family to avoid the Great Revolution. She goes first, and then takes her sister out. Maybe she can escape the fight in this life?

    As for the eldest Nie, shouldn't it be Nie Bozhao, otherwise, why would Nie Weimin call Huang Guilan his grandma?

    Or, she was mistaken, that child was not Nie Weimin, but someone else's child?

    After all, after marrying Nie Bozhao in her previous life, she has lived together for more than ten years, so she has never heard of it. The woman will turn out to be Huang Guilan from Niejiazhuang?

    He should be from the city of Hongyan Province, and his parents are both old revolutionary fighters.

    "Lili, what do you think, see or not?" He Lan'er said: "Anyway, you and Wang Hongbing are divorce, gritted your teeth cruelly, why don't you go to the frontier, maybe you can take us out too, mom eat the wotou of compound noodles is enough. What if there is white noodles on the oilfield?"

    Chen Lili thought in her heart, she actually wanted Chen Lina to be a nanny, but she couldn’t tell her clearly before her mother. After all, Chen Lina thought. She is good for studying, but the big baby of the old couple, after thinking about it, she said, "Yes, then tomorrow, I will go to see Boss Nie with Lina first, Let's talk about it after we meet, mom, are you fine with it? "

    On the other side, Lao Nie's house, the so-called Boss Nie, also known as Nie Bozhao, took the train for three days and three nights, and then took the long-distance bus for half a day. He was in a humble manner and arrived home.

    As soon as he entered the door, his three sons were standing at the back of the wall.

    "Call it Dad." Mother Nie Huang Guilan said.

    "Hello, Dad." The three children said in unison. Of course, he looked at them,  they were also clean. Although the clothes were old and patched, it was nothing.

    Nie Bozhao watched for a long time, then suddenly stretched out his hand and stroked the forehead of the eldest Nie Weimin. The child hissed and turned his head away.

    Sure enough, a big bag on the head must have been beaten.

    Although he didn't speak, Mother Nie also saw her son's brows clustered together, which must be distressed.

    These three children were sent back to the countryside after Nie Bozhao's wife passed away half a year ago.

    Nie Bozhao doesn't come to this rural home often.

    Huang Guilan is his biological mother, but she sold him to others as early as when he was nine years old. Therefore, he grew up in the provincial capital and is not very close to people in his hometown.

    In addition to him, Huang Guilan has three children, two boys and one girl. The second child has six young girls. The third and fourth children are still studying. Nie Bozhao is always worried that the biological mother will not take care of them and let the child suffers.

   it's been almost half a year since his wife died. Nie Bozhao was anxious. He contacted and heard that a nanny was willing to go to the border with him, so he took a ten-day leave and came back to pick up the child.

    "Mom, can I see that babysitter,  tomorrow? I only have two days off, and I have to take the children the day after tomorrow." Nie Bozhao said.

    Nie’s mother Huang Guilan actually didn’t want to find a babysitter for the children at all, because her son kept asking for letters, so she came to Chen Lili.

    Of course there is no good tone at this moment: "Mom has said so many times, to let  mother take the children for you, and move all of us to the base, and the whole family stays together lively. But. Y refuse to listen and want to find a nanny. Yes, people are looking for a good one. Let's meet tomorrow."

    The author has something to say: Populus euphratica, this is a man who is struggling and raising a baby on the Gobi Desert. The story.

    This slogan is the original slogan at the time of pre-harvest. If there is no accident, I will write this in the next illusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

354K 17.7K 41
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.1M 79.4K 47
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
93.2K 8K 52
Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brother to an extend that if anyone hurts he...
39.6K 3.8K 42
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...