† UNDEAD † || Iz*one AU

By ayiziwon

What if South Korea is experiencing unexpected incidents in their lives, such as undead bodies suddenly exsis... More

† CHARACTERS †
† UNDEAD II †
† UNDEAD III †
† UNDEAD IV †
† UNDEAD V †
† UNDEAD VI †
† UNDEAD VII †
† UNDEAD VIII†
† UNDEAD IX †
† UNDEAD X †
† ENDING †
COMING SOON!!!!

† UNDEAD I †

1.4K 76 30
By ayiziwon

Y/N's POV
Do you wanna know why I'm sitting in the Student Council Room right now? Because I just suddenly punched Mr. J.Y Park in the face, he's our Music Teacher by the way, which I didn't plan to do, I was only startled when he woke me up.

"Ohhhh, the trouble maker is here, Nice to see again here Ms. Kim" Yena unnie said emphasizing the word 'again' as she saw me.

"What did you do this time Y/N?" Chaeyeon unnie ask me, I just shrugged my shoulder at her like I didn't do anything wrong.

But ofcourse Wonyoung unnie is here my classmate, she's the one who answered Chaeyeon unnie question.

"She just punch our teacher unnie" Wonyoung unnie said beside me as she laugh.

"Aigooo~ bad child" Yujin unnie teasing me.

"Did you sister know about this Y/N?" Yuri unnie ask me causing me to shook my heads at her.

"Then goodluck to you" Nako and Hichan unnie said in unison, making me pout.

"Chaewon unnie is here, she can save me again from the angry frog, right unnie?" I ask as I looked at her, then gave me her approved hand signed. "See, Chaewon unnie will gonna help me, Good thing my sister is whipped at her, that's my advantage from her" I added as I looked at them.

"So you're just using me for your sister?" Chaewon unnie asking me while glaring at me.

I just gulped my own saliva "A-aniyo" I said as I shook my head making Chaewon unnie to pinched my cheek.

"I'm just kidding don't be nervous" Chaewon unnie said as she laugh at me.

"By the way, where's Eunbi unnie?" I ask them as I didn't saw her.

"She and Kwangbae went to cafeteria first, but don't worry soon they will be here too, I already texted her saying that some trouble maker are causing another trouble again" I heard Kkura unnie said, laughing at me while playing her phone.

I just sitting right here, waiting for Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie to came, Until the Room door opened revealing Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie.

"Ohh Y/N you're here" Hyewon unnie greet me while eating her cake.

"Annyeong Hyewon unnie, Annyeong Eunbi unnie" I greet them cheerfully.

"So, Its you again Kim Y/N" I heard Eunbi unnie said shook her head in disbelief after she saw me.

"Unnie I promise, I didn't plan to punch him; he jolted me awake, and I was surprised to see his face, causing me to punch him by accident" I defend myself as the other already told her what I did. "Isn't it enough that I've already apologized to him?" I added.

"It's your fault anyways; he wouldn't have woken you up in the first place if you didn't sleep during his class" She said facepalming beacause of me. "Just go back to your room, Y/N; Minju will come here anyway since we have a council meeting; I'll talk to her about this later" Eunbi unnie said while signing some papers.

"What unnie no!" I raise my voice a little bit to her. "Minju unnie will gonna be mad at me again, I swear" I added while whinning. I just heard the other girls laugh making me look at them and give them a death glare.

But Eunbi unnie simply ignored me, so I sighed in frustration and went to the door. I was about to open the door when someone open it first revealing my sister.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Minju unnie asking me squinting her eyes at me "What did you do this time, Kim Y/Nsshi?" She added still squinting her eyes at me.

"Hmmmm, j-just ---" What im going to say was cut out when Chaewon unnie called Minju unnie.

"Oh Min you're here, lets go, the meeting will start in 3 minutes" Chaewon unnie said approaching my sister.

"Go to your room now Y/N, Lets just meet in lunch later on" Minju unnie said as she walk inside the room, I just sighed in relief as I thought that Minju unnie will scolded me again

"Thanks me later young child" I heard Chaewon unnie whispered at me as she playfully punch my arm while holding her laugher.

"What are you doing there Chae? Come here the meeting will begin in any minutes, Go to your room now Y/N takecare" Minju unnie said smiling at me, I smiled at her back then I mouthed Thankyou to Chaewon unnie first before I went back to my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N POV
I'm sitting in the back near the window, waiting for Ms. Shin, our English teacher to come, I just roaming my eyes outside, then suddenly I noticed that there's a guy who's having a hard time to walk, then I saw our school guard approached him then unexpectedly I saw the guy attacking our school guard. I stood up from my sit due to shock but still looking outside, until someone tap the back of my shoulder.

When I looked who's that I saw one of my classmates.

"What happened Y/N?, As if you had seen some ghost, Are you okay?" Junho Oppa ask me.

"N-ne, its n-nothing" I said while shuttering, then I looked back outside the window again, and when I looked back there, the guy and our school guard is not there anymore 'Maybe I'm just hallucinating' I though, I sighed then I sit back at my chair again forgetting what I just saw earlier. "Why did you called me by the way?" I ask Junho Oppa.

"Oh, one of the cheerleaders came here a while ago and said you guys had a practice in the gymnasium right now for the game next month" Junho explained to me then I nod to him.

I fixed my stuff first before I went to the gym, I also text my sister saying that I will go home late today.

"Unnies sorry I'm late" I said to them while bowing at them.

"Its fine, the others are still not here" Karina unnie said smiling at me. "Your PE uniform is in the locker, go change first while we're waiting the others" Karina unnie said our Cheerleader captain, then I nod at her.

I went to the gym's washroom, then walked straight to the locker room and grabbed my PE uniform. After I changed into PE uniform I placed my school uniform inside my locker. Then my phone abruptly rang, and I recognized Minju unnie's number as the caller.

MINJU
Y/N

Unnie why did yo----

Y/N where are you!?

Unnie what happen? calm down.

Y/N listen to me will you!?

What is it?

Where the hell are you!?

Gymnasium why! I still
have practice today,
I will call you back later

"ARRRRRRGH!!!" I heard my teammates shouting outside the bathroom.

Y/N what's that noise!?
Y/N answer me!!

Unnie I will call you later,
I need to go now

NOOO!!!! Y/N wait!!
don't hang up the god
damn pho---

I hung up the phone call before my eardrum broke due to Minju unnie voice, I placed my phone inside my school bag before I went outside.

When I came out of the bathroom, I was taken aback when I saw the others making out, because some were on the ground and others were on the top of them 'Seriously in this hour!? In this public place!? Tskkkk they can't hold there hormones' I though.

I approached Minhee, the cheering squad's youngest member. I'm just few days older than her actually.

"My god Minhee stop kissing Daejin unnie's neck, You can do it later on but not here" I said while approaching her "Minhee I said stop" I repeat when I saw her not listening to me. She still ignoring me so I pushed her away from Daejin unnies top, I was taken aback when I saw a blood dripping out in her mouth.

"Minhee are you okay?" I ask her worriedly when I saw blood comming out in her mouth, when she looked at me she just glaring at me gasping her breath, "M-minhee" I called her name again while stepping aback because she slowly approaching me until I felt a wall in my back, she dashed over to me covering in blood.

"Minhee stop!!!" I yell at her, then put my bag in front of me as a shield for her, closing my eyes and preparing myself for her attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
10.7K 545 61
meliorism (n.) a belief that the world gets better; the belief that humans can improve the world - "are we gonna die?" "whatever happens, we can't di...
88 25 25
A peaceful school turned into chaos when a zombie outbreak occurs inside. There are nine students who'll strive to escape before setting off the who...
36.6K 2K 34
When the disaster strikes, 16 highschool students went on a journey to find the 'Safety Camp' where no undead will be able to reach them. With only l...